Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Where have all the Gentleman gone ?...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Feeling very disheartened ... We don't usually moan, we understand that there are lots of different personalities and tastes... We're feeling that this site has lost its class of late!

We've met some great people over the years in this lifestyle, mostly through this site, a lot of whom we class as friends today... We are thankful for that !!

We've had 63 offers over the last 3 days for a meeting tonight... Great, you'd think ??...

Where have all the gentleman gone ? Messages like... "Wanna fuc now" and "I'll cum smash you"... Guys who don't drive but say they will meet ?... Grossly overweight, rotton teeth...(sorry just not for us) Poor etiquette, bad manners and no respect... Shame !!

We're considering another site ?...

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Feeling very disheartened ... We don't usually moan, we understand that there are lots of different personalities and tastes... We're feeling that this site has lost its class of late!

We've met some great people over the years in this lifestyle, mostly through this site, a lot of whom we class as friends today... We are thankful for that !!

We've had 63 offers over the last 3 days for a meeting tonight... Great, you'd think ??...

Where have all the gentleman gone ? Messages like... "Wanna fuc now" and "I'll cum smash you"... Guys who don't drive but say they will meet ?... Grossly overweight, rotton teeth...(sorry just not for us) Poor etiquette, bad manners and no respect... Shame !!

We're considering another site ?..."

Shut the door on your way out

Reply privately

over a year ago

Dear Both ....the ever so horny men just cant help themselves really and until Fab comes up with some sort of more user friendly "auto block" software, your stuck with it - but let the buggers get you down, just carry out "mass delete" from time to time , they soon get the message

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Feeling very disheartened ... We don't usually moan, we understand that there are lots of different personalities and tastes... We're feeling that this site has lost its class of late!

Shut the door on your way out "

not clever

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

... It does spoil it for all the genuine respectful guys of which there are lots I'm sure... X

Reply privately

By *tillup4funMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

"... It does spoil it for all the genuine respectful guys of which there are lots I'm sure... X

"

Yes there are you just have to find them

Reply privately

By *r ManxMan
over a year ago

NeverWhere

Unfortunately it seems that society to day has a lack of a manners and respect.

The few real gentlemen are so out numbered now it' s hard to get past the pack of Lads who have never learned what it is to be a gentleman

Reply privately

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

guys who don't drive but say they will meet?????,

Reply privately

over a year ago

Most men on here are just desperate so say any old crap imo.

I use manners in messages and always say have a good day/night. Don't think I've message anyone asking if I can smash them in though lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

They will be on another site too'

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you were closer I'd offer to come round and mend your doors. Anyway, when did "smash your doors in" become common parlance?

Reply privately

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

Shut the door on your way out

not clever "

I dont think they do sympathy fucks

Reply privately

over a year ago

Gentlemen? I am here, just waiting to tease and please the loveliest of ladies x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can overweight men not be gentlemen?

Shit, I'd better tell my partner that he's a lady...

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Those self same desperate men will also be on all the other adult sites and won't change their method and style of contact. Just block them. They serve no purpose except to self filter themselves out of touch.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Unfortunately it seems that society to day has a lack of a manners and respect.

The few real gentlemen are so out numbered now it' s hard to get past the pack of Lads who have never learned what it is to be a gentleman "

This is totally right. I find it frustrating aswell, clubs seem to be the answer for me, without a screen in front of them suddenly they become much nicer!! Plus all the chancers and lazy types wouldn't be bothered to go anyway so it's win win xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

They are not de riguer it seems.

Reply privately

By *rid nsaMan
over a year ago

Bridlington

There are plenty gentlemen on here. But after putting plenty thought and effort into a message for it to be deleted without even a 'no thanks'I suppose we get a bit pissed off!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im a gentleman so keep faith and dont be dis heartened. Still some of us about x x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Unfortunately a lot of men on here have no manners, can't be bothered to write a sentence in English or seem to think they are gods gift to women.

I guess we are used to it now!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"... It does spoil it for all the genuine respectful guys of which there are lots I'm sure... X

"

Reply privately

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"

This lifestyle is nothing to do with the size of your cock, muscles, car, house, or wallet.

It's about respect, empathy, fun and pleasure. Some sadly have never woken up to this fact.

Reply privately

over a year ago

This lifestyle is nothing to do with the size of your cock, muscles, car, house, or wallet.

It's about respect, empathy, fun and pleasure. Some sadly have never woken up to this fact. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I get the feeling that there is a majority spoiling it for the minority . Treat people how you wish to be treated is what I was always told.

This site is frustrating at times or most the time .

Keep the faith in sure there is lovely genuine people here some where .

Reply privately

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

The messages you mention.. are a filter in itself. Delete block move on...

You could , search yourselves and actively seek out the 'gentleman' .. sending out introductory messages.

If the sites not working for you, only you can decide if you're staying or going.

Either way have fun..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Due to circumstances I don't have a car at min but I'd still travel to meet even for social but even then I get no shows

Reply privately

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

"

They don't spoil it for me,.. if anything they make the good guys stand out more,

I think it was Fabio who says the good guys are already out there having lots of fun,

Reply privately

over a year ago

The problem for many of we gentlemen is that manners frequently are not reciprocated. While I never really expect a reply let alone a respectful one they do tend to stand out when they happen..it does rather cut both ways

Sincere happy hunting though

Phil x

(own teeth ..not a rotten one in sight,own hair, slim not overweight,considerate, reliable and a driver..)

Reply privately

over a year ago

Plenty of gentlemen about, and ladies I'm sure...

Reply privately

over a year ago

you've never spoken to me and I'm a gent sometimes you have to put some effort in yourselves

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm a gent, I'm always polite and respectful, gets me nowhere mind but I'm a gent all the same

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd like to think I am a gentleman. But that only gets you so far! Age, looks etc are far more to the vast majority on here. That's not to say those that have ALL the attributes aren't gentleman as well.

Reply privately

By *urhamgentMan
over a year ago

durham

"I'm a gent, I'm always polite and respectful, gets me nowhere mind but I'm a gent all the same "

Best response on this thread in my opinion !

I am cuddly gentleman who is always polite

If you are a member of a free site like this then you have to put up with the pushy chancers that ruin it for everyone.

The only time I smash anyone's doors In Is whilst doing a Bodie and Doyle impression !!

Reply privately

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

They will be on another site too' "

the other site I'm on won't stand for this, it's great for meeting single guys compared to here. They also don't allow cock pics for avatars.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Which site is that? X

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/02/16 15:01:42]

Reply privately

over a year ago

It must be a real headache to get offers for a fuck lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Deviant City

"Which site is that? X"

can't promote or mention other sites I'm afraid.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thank you for creating this post I was beginning to think no one cared for manners and good grace

Reply privately

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

*Ahem

I'm a gentleman.

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"They are not de riguer it seems. "

Haha and none would know what that means!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Which site is that? X

can't promote or mention other sites I'm afraid."

Maybe you could share in a message. Would really appreciate it. Thank you

Reply privately

over a year ago

am still around lovely

you're bang on mind there's not many of us left

Reply privately

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Believe it or not there are lots of gentlemen on this and other sites. The problem is a lot of us get messed about to. At the risk or sounding like am having a moan, I've been:

Let down by meets that failed to turn up.

Left wondering by wannabes who don't know if they want to meet.

Received false hope from those who despise cock pics on guys profiles yet over half their play veris are from people with only cock pics.

And half the time when I finally do meet someone after an extended period (ahem,.. Years) the most common statement am asked is "Why haven't we done this sooner?".

Yet in all of it, as a gentleman, am supposed to let it wash off my back as I keep smiling.

Reply privately

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman
over a year ago

Burbage

"

Doesnt spoil it at all, the decent guys stand out from the jerks on here

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"

No it doesn't: it makes them stand out.

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

They will be on another site too' "

I was thinking that. People naively think idiots don't have money, find their way around Google etc.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Deviant City

"Which site is that? X

Maybe you could share in a message. Would really appreciate it. Thank you"

nope, they put a ban on me sending messages

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

They don't spoil it for me,.. if anything they make the good guys stand out more,

I think it was Fabio who says the good guys are already out there having lots of fun, "

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Which site is that? X

nope, they put a ban on me sending messages "

Think you now get a ban sending other sites links in pm.

Reply privately

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

I think it was Fabio who says the good guys are already out there having lots of fun, "

This is spot on.

It's so easy to blame others for any lack of success on the site, and I agree the so-called bad guys just make the good guys stand out more as you say.

Reply privately

By *ittlewilMan
over a year ago

lye

There a number of GENTLEMEN on the site. I can assure you there are just as many couples acting in a very strange way ????. As a single, knockin on abit,, it is quite hard to arrange meet's, in the past I have paid for hotels and couple haven't shown up !!. Please don't forget age is just a number and think you would be very,, surprised how good us older folk can be. Enjoy life, it catch's up with you very quick

xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Which site is that? X

nope, they put a ban on me sending messages "

Sk ype or ki k?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Which site is that? X

Sk ype or ki k?"

Just use google, ha

Reply privately

over a year ago

Deviant City

"Which site is that? X

Sk ype or ki k?"

I'm not giving out more personal info, just for others to find another site. Google is your friend.

Reply privately

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

Rather like declaring oneself genuine, polite, honest or reliable, declaring oneself a gentleman doesn't make it so...

Only others can attest to the truth of such claims...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm only chatting to people as friends for now and not really arsed about meeting for sex coz of shit messages like that. And it's anywhere online.

Also, anyone can fake being polite if they want a fuck as well and these guys piss me off more than the outright shit ones.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Which site is that? X

Sk ype or ki k?

I'm not giving out more personal info, just for others to find another site. Google is your friend."

Fair enough. Thank you for the reply though

Reply privately

By *andy_tomMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Some of us are still here ,

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bye

Reply privately

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

In my time on here, which is approaching 4 years, I have found that there are lots of jerks on here.

I have also found there are lots of genuinely good guys too.

It's a mixture of both and that makes it interesting. It also makes it easier to stand out as a good guy if you really are

Reply privately

By *lutmeup500Woman
over a year ago

London

I still think there's lots of real gents on here. Sure, I get the odd rude message, but at 20 with 450+ veris, a name with slut in it and a horrific fantasy list I'll get lovely messages, not even asking to fuck from guys miles away, sending genuinely lovely compliments. I think that's a mark of what makes a gentlemen. Funilly enough, I get lots of rude comments re my age etc from couples.

Reply privately

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

I apologise on behalf of all men.

There's a lot of dicks out there

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sorry, they're all busy meeting me

Reply privately

By *eMontresMan
over a year ago

Halesowen

Sadly, out of your age range, else I'd be happy to engage in more meaningful discourse with you

Reply privately

over a year ago

They're about 200 miles away and look like me

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd like the OP to clarify what being overweight has do with being a gentleman (or not).

Can only thin, fit, athletic men be gentlemen?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd like the OP to clarify what being overweight has do with being a gentleman (or not).

Can only thin, fit, athletic men be gentlemen?"

In deed fair point

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bad manners and no class you say?

Reply privately

over a year ago

There are loads of gentleman on here, but after all its a fun sex site, so some do get carried away, but because they are nawty dosent mean to say their not gentlemen,

Reply privately

over a year ago

Raise your age range and see what a difference it will make...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sorry, they're all busy meeting me "

No we're not. But maybe one day.......

Reply privately

over a year ago

Unbelievable

Reply privately

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Try being a single female in my area! And no wonder I have been without for months!

It seems my homespage have changed their _iews from being straight to be 'fab straight' and looking for a BJ from just about anyone!

On a serious note, it is the disrespectfulness of messages that piss me off the most

Reply privately

By *estsideukMan
over a year ago

Hatfield area

"

It does. It's strange - this is where veri's should help I guess. But then that's the whole veri's discussion...

Thankfully some ladies have taken the time to get to know us!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Pooch and I consider ourselves jolly swell gentleman.

Two dapper country chaps

Reply privately

By *manda63Woman
over a year ago

Southampton

I have only met a handful of men on my single profile. Four of them were gentlemen. I am hanging onto Grey, perfect gentleman but a very bad man where it counts

Reply privately

By *he Gentleman CallerMan
over a year ago

Southampton

"

considering another site - where would you recommend?

Reply privately

over a year ago

considering another site - where would you recommend?"

Ebay.

Reply privately

By *entleman JackMan
over a year ago

Bewdley

I am here!

A polite, friendly fun guy,

Nice looking, slim and fit.....

Who is cultured, charming, funny,

Smart, squeaky clean, respectful,

dont smoke or drink,

Turn up exactly on time, smiling,

Ready to socialise, or get straight down to action!

Uninhibited and adventurous, very naughty, maybe even a little kinky

and love to please a girl!

Always say please and thank you,

Genuinely single,

Can accommodate at my nice house.....

And all you have to do is send a message, get in touch, any time!

Would love to hear from you....

Gentleman Jack xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would say all those non driving obese males have had a lucky escape tonight.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We have all moved to Worcester.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am here!

A polite, friendly fun guy,

Nice looking, slim and fit.....

Who is cultured, charming, funny,

Smart, squeaky clean, respectful,

dont smoke or drink,

Turn up exactly on time, smiling,

Ready to socialise, or get straight down to action!

Uninhibited and adventurous, very naughty, maybe even a little kinky

and love to please a girl!

Always say please and thank you,

Genuinely single,

Can accommodate at my nice house.....

And all you have to do is send a message, get in touch, any time!

Would love to hear from you....

Gentleman Jack xxx

"

How come you're single? You sound a real catch?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Compared to another site I've seen this is pure class

I get all those messages plus more, but you know what 99% of the time I don't give a shit. It is what it is on here, a massive viscious circle of messaging & I get that.

I'm not wanting to meet loads of people so i have a number of trusted friends that I like & respect along with others that catch my eye

Works for me

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sorry, they're all busy meeting me "

You wish

Reply privately

over a year ago

A nice message isn't always indicative of a nice man and nice men aren't necessarily the best sexual partners. As a very well spoken,Oxford educated gentleman once said to me -I am but a man - when I showed my surprise at him asking for a naked photo of me.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I make my own way in life, no guy makes it better or worse for me.

They don't feature in my success.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A nice message isn't always indicative of a nice man and nice men aren't necessarily the best sexual partners. As a very well spoken,Oxford educated gentleman once said to me -I am but a man - when I showed my surprise at him asking for a naked photo of me. "

Very true. I'm a true gent. But I'm useless between the sheets.

Reply privately

By *ongtalljonMan
over a year ago

North Wales

*coughs*

Reply privately

over a year ago

"*coughs*"

TB?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"*coughs*

TB?"

Or not TB, that is the question.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A nice message isn't always indicative of a nice man and nice men aren't necessarily the best sexual partners. As a very well spoken,Oxford educated gentleman once said to me -I am but a man - when I showed my surprise at him asking for a naked photo of me.

Very true. I'm a true gent. But I'm useless between the sheets. "

I thought as much

Reply privately

over a year ago

The Gentleman are very much here but you just need to find us and stop ignoring and deleting our messages just because someone with a six pack messages you who's probably a crap shag any way

Reply privately

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"The Gentleman are very much here but you just need to find us and stop ignoring and deleting our messages just because someone with a six pack messages you who's probably a crap shag any way"

Hmmmm!

I really don't think a true gentleman would slag off other guys like that....do you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Doubtless they're all on this thread by now...fill your boots op

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A nice message isn't always indicative of a nice man and nice men aren't necessarily the best sexual partners. As a very well spoken,Oxford educated gentleman once said to me -I am but a man - when I showed my surprise at him asking for a naked photo of me.

Very true. I'm a true gent. But I'm useless between the sheets.

I thought as much "

Reply privately

By *ongtalljonMan
over a year ago

North Wales

"*coughs*

TB?"

Hope not..

I don't wanna be coughing the coffin they carry me off in...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Here I am, may I get the door for you. Let me get you both a drink

Reply privately

over a year ago

We are still out here but weight of numbers and the ratio of the socially challanged to the socially adept works against us.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Where's all the gentlewomen more like. Men respond to messages! Women ignore, blank, or are rude to men.

Reply privately

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"There are plenty gentlemen on here. But after putting plenty thought and effort into a message for it to be deleted without even a 'no thanks'I suppose we get a bit pissed off!! "

Reply privately

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"Where's all the gentlewomen more like. Men respond to messages! Women ignore, blank, or are rude to men."

At best we might get a "Sorry not my type"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There are plenty gentlemen on here. But after putting plenty thought and effort into a message for it to be deleted without even a 'no thanks'I suppose we get a bit pissed off!!

"

Well said

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh we are around, the problem is finding us. Unfortunately first impressions are key (visual) regardless of someone's quality. We do exist, so please stick with it. It's just a shame you have to wade through a large number of idiots to fine a decent bloke.

Reply privately

By *edsBonkingMan
over a year ago

Near MK

Us gentlemen do exist. Just hard to find I'm afraid.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Theres some fantastic guys on here that for me make my ever increasin block list worth it

Idiots are on every site

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi Joanna and Richard, saw your event and Was disappointed to be away this weekend so couldn't respond ... I'm too old for you anyway according to your filter which was a bit sad.

I agree with the post about spending time on messages and not even getting a polite 'no thanks' back ... But it is also frustrating that is decent blokes get drowned out by all the muppets on here ...

There isn't an answer ... I think whatever site you're on the muppets will out weigh the genuine ... Just have to be patient ...

I cannot contact you because I am 'too old' but would gladly accept a message and chat further.

All the best

Reply privately

over a year ago

There are "a few good men" still around and some not that very far way !

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 20/02/16 05:44:37]

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Hi Joanna and Richard, saw your event and Was disappointed to be away this weekend so couldn't respond ... I'm too old for you anyway according to your filter which was a bit sad.

I agree with the post about spending time on messages and not even getting a polite 'no thanks' back ... But it is also frustrating that is decent blokes get drowned out by all the muppets on here ...

There isn't an answer ... I think whatever site you're on the muppets will out weigh the genuine ... Just have to be patient ...

I cannot contact you because I am 'too old' but would gladly accept a message and chat further.

All the best"

If you're not what they want why be so pushy?

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Out of curiosity I looked at a few random profiles of men claiming to be gentlemen on this thread, who complained about their messages being deleted unread.

I only meet single men. In seven years I've not been let down, abused or insulted by any man on this site. I met my other half here. I doubt you'll find a thread with me slagging off single men (single men who throw other single men under the bus to show how "exceptional" they are aside).

I'm stating this to show I'm generally on the side of single men, but fellas: come on now, seriously?!! A word to the wise: most people read the profile before opening the message. If your avatar is of your cock/shadow, your status is along the lines "I'm bored, where are all the dirty sluts?" There are more pictures of your playmates than you, copious pictures of your knob entering various pussies bareback, copious pictures of your knob full stop, then my dears you could send a message to rival any sonnet penned by the Bard and be as gallant as Sir Walter Raleigh.

Delete!

First impressions!

Just my humble opinion of course.

Reply privately

By *irceWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

"There are plenty gentlemen on here. But after putting plenty thought and effort into a message for it to be deleted without even a 'no thanks'I suppose we get a bit pissed off!! "

If you answer 30 people politley with a sorry...which I do then you get the gents say ok thank you for replying then those who keep on at you,can only meet within your freetime limit....

So your 30 become 60 then 120 replys at times it is just to overwhelming soooo bulk deleate for your own sanity.

Just try again I guess

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"There are plenty gentlemen on here. But after putting plenty thought and effort into a message for it to be deleted without even a 'no thanks'I suppose we get a bit pissed off!!

If you answer 30 people politley with a sorry...which I do then you get the gents say ok thank you for replying then those who keep on at you,can only meet within your freetime limit....

So your 30 become 60 then 120 replys at times it is just to overwhelming soooo bulk deleate for your own sanity.

Just try again I guess "

Do they all meet your criteria?

Reply privately

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"

The problem for many of we gentlemen is that manners frequently are not reciprocated. ..)"

A true gentleman does not gripe about his good manners not being reciprocated.

He is a gentleman whether it gets him anywhere on here or not.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

The problem for many of we gentlemen is that manners frequently are not reciprocated. ..)

He is a gentleman whether it gets him anywhere on here or not."

agreed, a gentleman is considerate of others wellbeing and satisfaction before himself and even sometimes without being satisfied himself. A gentleman is also polite and never obnoxious.

We are still out there but we just get ignored now because so many non-gentlemen put people off ladies and couples from looking for guys in favour of couples where they guys are usually more behaved.

Reply privately

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"

The problem for many of we gentlemen is that manners frequently are not reciprocated. ..)

agreed, a gentleman is considerate of others wellbeing and satisfaction before himself and even sometimes without being satisfied himself. A gentleman is also polite and never obnoxious.

We are still out there but we just get ignored now because so many non-gentlemen put people off ladies and couples from looking for guys in favour of couples where they guys are usually more behaved."

I wonder if that's really true.

I doubt that couples who seek other couples do so because the men are better behaved....

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"

We are still out there but we just get ignored now because so many non-gentlemen put people off ladies and couples from looking for guys in favour of couples where they guys are usually more behaved.

I wonder if that's really true.

I doubt that couples who seek other couples do so because the men are better behaved...."

Doubt it. It's easier to blame others isn't it. Some men assume because they are polite etc and they fancy someone the feeling should automatically be reciprocated.

Fuck whether they meet the criteria or not, as demonstrated more than once on this thread!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm not saying that's the only reason but i have seen couples put in their profiles they only meet couples now because of being messed around too many times by time wasting single guys

Reply privately

By *hat the hellCouple
over a year ago

Down South

We get lots of very I've messages from men who clearly haven't read our profile and are the polar opposite from what we have said we would like, should we still waste our time answering when they clearly haven't used their time to read our profile.

"The Gentleman are very much

here but you just need to find us and stop ignoring and deleting our messages just because someone with a six pack messages you who's probably a crap shag any way

Hmmmm!

I really don't think a true gentleman would slag off other guys like that....do you?"

Reply privately

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"I'm not saying that's the only reason but i have seen couples put in their profiles they only meet couples now because of being messed around too many times by time wasting single guys "

Ah now that's a whole different argument to claiming that men in couples are better behaved.

You're now referring to the old single guy no-show argument...

It's quite simple really.

Just don't message couples that have written that in their profile...there are plenty who haven't!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tbh the whole world went to shit as soon as chavs realised computers weren't just for "nerds"

The Internet used to be such a nice place

Reply privately

over a year ago

I get a lot of meets because I am nice, well mannered and I care. As someone said earlier use those intro messages as a filter. Stick with fabs it's still the best option out there. Good luck

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think it was Fabio who says the good guys are already out there having lots of fun,

I get a lot of meets because I am nice, well mannered and I care. As someone said earlier use those intro messages as a filter. Stick with fabs it's still the best option out there. Good luck"

Yea, stick with Fab. Promise to be on my best behaviour, scouts honour.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Gentleman here

Reply privately

By *habsMan
over a year ago

You all do realise this is catch 22?

If they (the people you hope to meet) don't know you exist, very little of what goes in an email will prove you're a gentleman: hell, ask for a face pic and nothing more, swear you only want to chat or a coffee social in a pub, no sexual agenda...and you'll be seen as a weirdo

On the other hand, if they've ever met you and like you as a person worth meeting again, then there's nothing to prove to them but at the same time they won't start blowing your trumpet for you to others

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You all do realise this is catch 22?

If they (the people you hope to meet) don't know you exist, very little of what goes in an email will prove you're a gentleman: hell, ask for a face pic and nothing more, swear you only want to chat or a coffee social in a pub, no sexual agenda...and you'll be seen as a weirdo

On the other hand, if they've ever met you and like you as a person worth meeting again, then there's nothing to prove to them but at the same time they won't start blowing your trumpet for you to others "

No sexual agenda? Well that is weird. I think op meant there were no gentleman sending messages. Nobody was taking the time to read their profiles and send them a well thought out message without being crass or vulgar. IMHO.

Reply privately

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"You all do realise this is catch 22?

On the other hand, if they've ever met you and like you as a person worth meeting again, then there's nothing to prove to them but at the same time they won't start blowing your trumpet for you to others "

I'm not sure I follow the tortuous logic there ..gentleman is as gentleman does.

No amount of banter or swearing makes it true.

It's your actions and your conduct that count.

Reply privately

By *irceWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

Just try again I guess

Do they all meet your criteria?

"

Bit personal that question and can be taken in a few ways,

Reply privately

over a year ago

Completely agree, I was taught from a very young age that respect, courtesy and manners etc go a long way in life, always treat people how you would like to be treated yourself.

There are some gentleman here still I'm sure, try not to let the idiots spoil things for you xxx

Reply privately

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"Completely agree, I was taught from a very young age that respect, courtesy and manners etc go a long way in life, always treat people how you would like to be treated yourself.

There are some gentleman here still I'm sure, try not to let the idiots spoil things for you xxx"

Savvy couples can filter out the idiots.

That's why I do not subscribe to the vacuous notion that the "bad guys spoil it for the good guys"

Utter tripe

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am here!!!!

Reply privately

By *oachman 9CoolMan
over a year ago

derby

"There are "a few good men" still around and some not that very far way !"
The good the bad and the ugly.. ask clint eastwood that..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ive received some vile messages lately..

' oh i bet you've got a big fat ginger c##t'

And..

'id love to bend you over and smash your back doors in'

Charmed as i was,i simply block and move on and chat to the guys who are polite and friendly.

Makes the site much more pleasurable

Reply privately

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"Ive received some vile messages lately..

' oh i bet you've got a big fat ginger c##t'

And..

'id love to bend you over and smash your back doors in'

Charmed as i was,i simply block and move on and chat to the guys who are polite and friendly.

Makes the site much more pleasurable "

Good plan.

THe bad guys just make the good ones stand out

Reply privately

over a year ago

I know I'm biased but B is a gentleman and we've met some really great guys too. If someone hasn't read our profile and writes something like "hi" or "I'm just passing fancy a fuck?" - we just delete.

There are good ones here - just take some finding.

Sarah

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

He is a gentleman whether it gets him anywhere on here or not."

this.

Mind you a gentleman shouldn't really have lustful thoughts over and random casual sex with multiple strangers from t'internet either I guess - so perhaps none of us can claim to be true gentlemen on here?

Reply privately

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"

this.

Mind you a gentleman shouldn't really have lustful thoughts over and random casual sex with multiple strangers from t'internet either I guess - so perhaps none of us can claim to be true gentlemen on here? "

Shouldn't he?

Lustful longings and sexual encounters are not in themselves at all ungentlemanly.

It's rudeness, selfishness, and a lack of basic manners that qualify as that...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

this.

Mind you a gentleman shouldn't really have lustful thoughts over and random casual sex with multiple strangers from t'internet either I guess - so perhaps none of us can claim to be true gentlemen on here?

Shouldn't he?

Lustful longings and sexual encounters are not in themselves at all ungentlemanly.

It's rudeness, selfishness, and a lack of basic manners that qualify as that... "

I guess everyone will have their own definition of gentlemanly that fits their own criteria.

I'm on a fucksite meeting people behind my partners back. If I'm polite, respectful and have good manners with everyone I engage with on here am I a gentleman? Some will say yes, others no.

Even if I was single some would say multiple casual sex encounters was not the mark of a true gentleman whereas others would. I think it's a subjective thing isn't it?

I wonder what Debretts says about it all?

Reply privately

By *habsMan
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/02/16 09:02:52]

Reply privately

By *habsMan
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/02/16 09:04:23]

Reply privately

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Completely agree with the above, it comes down to how different people define gentleman. For simplicuty if ladies had to choose in a room of 100 guys:

1. Polite, well mannered, non assuming as far as lustful intent;

2. Or, the cheeky chappy Danny Dyer types that while you knew you couldn't take them to meet the parents, these deviant you were certain would rock your world for the night.

3. Sexually skilled and of decent endowment

How would you tell which of the guys had any of the qualities from any, all or none of the above categories... While sat in the sofa of a club (assuming fully clothed and not butt-ugly) waiting for them to make the first move?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hello you,

They do exist but unfortunately can be quite tricky to find. Persevere though as they are so worth it when you find them. I have two long term (other than hubby) and they are both complete gentlemen. Too much so sometimes, one won't take me to a hotel because he doesn't want me to feel cheap! Bless him. Friday night me and hubby are going out for dinner with the other one and then carrying on the fun afterwards. It's amazing to be with two men at the same time, not just sexually but to be able to enjoy the other parts of a relationship too

You are not only a beautiful lady but a lovely person too so don't let it get you down. xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/02/16 09:46:51]

Reply privately

over a year ago

No where still right here xx

Reply privately

By *lanwoodMan
over a year ago

Alton

You see it increasingly in the chat rooms as well. As soon as a woman comes on cam, the pack is out with such lovely phrases as "Get your tits out", "I'd love to bang that" etc. Not my style at all.

Reply privately

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"

this.

Shouldn't he?

I guess everyone will have their own definition of gentlemanly that fits their own criteria.

"

...and therein lies the hazard of believing the declarations of those claiming to be a gentleman...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

this.

Shouldn't he?

...and therein lies the hazard of believing the declarations of those claiming to be a gentleman..."

Reply privately

By *edallionMan
over a year ago

manchester

A gentleman with a good taste still exists.

It's hard to find but am sure we do say hello once in a while

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah see It does spoil it for us genuine guys, puts people of and block single guys. So maybe that's why its so 'hard' on here to get meets?? But please don't be disheartened we are on here. . .

Reply privately

By *eardsandboobsCouple
over a year ago

north of lincoln

We find the ones that send the polite I'm a gentleman messages are generally older guys that have messaged even though they are above our age limits . So we avoid gentleman. We prefer to stick to the ones that just send a message and look like what we ask for . Only takes a second to delete a message you don't like .

Reply privately

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

[Removed by poster at 24/02/16 10:21:28]

Reply privately

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"Yeah see It does spoil it for us genuine guys, puts people of and block single guys. So maybe that's why its so 'hard' on here to get meets?? But please don't be disheartened we are on here. . ."

What spoils it for the "genuine" guys?

There are still plenty of couples and ladies willing to meet single guys in my experience.

Nobody has spoiled it for me, and I didn't even have to declare that I'm genuine...

Reply privately

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"We find the ones that send the polite I'm a gentleman messages are generally older guys that have messaged even though they are above our age limits . So we avoid gentleman. We prefer to stick to the ones that just send a message and look like what we ask for . Only takes a second to delete a message you don't like . "

It would be easier still if you filtered out messages from those outside your age range as I do...

Who knows?

You might even find young gentlemen contact you...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We find the ones that send the polite I'm a gentleman messages are generally older guys that have messaged even though they are above our age limits . So we avoid gentleman. We prefer to stick to the ones that just send a message and look like what we ask for . Only takes a second to delete a message you don't like . "

This is very true and again each to their own your an attractive couple and boobs I must say has gorgeous eyes xx very pretty x

Reply privately

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

That's a filter in itself, if folk ignore your preferences they're clearly not what they're claiming to be... As with many words and phrases they're easily written,

Reply privately

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"We find the ones that send the polite I'm a gentleman messages are generally older guys that have messaged even though they are above our age limits . So we avoid gentleman. We prefer to stick to the ones that just send a message and look like what we ask for . Only takes a second to delete a message you don't like .

That's a filter in itself, if folk ignore your preferences they're clearly not what they're claiming to be... As with many words and phrases they're easily written, "

Exactly..

Along with "genuine", honest, polite, etc., etc., these are easy claims to make, but only really credible if others attest to them...

Self-declaration doesn't really hack it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

But then if proper gentleman if they read your profile would not pm you if not in age range

Reply privately

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"We find the ones that send the polite I'm a gentleman messages are generally older guys that have messaged even though they are above our age limits . So we avoid gentleman. We prefer to stick to the ones that just send a message and look like what we ask for . Only takes a second to delete a message you don't like .

But then if proper gentleman if they read your profile would not pm you if not in age range "

Exactly.

In this case the self-declared "gentleman" is not behaving like one

Reply privately

over a year ago

Op, there are some gems to be found on here.

Reply privately

By *r genuine oneMan
over a year ago

walsall

Well to be honest this works both ways...i replied to the original ad these guys put on, i sent a nice non pushy message enclosing a couple of pics and the message was read then deleted.....surely a "no thank you" would be manners...i am considered attractive,slim, own hair and teeth plus i drive !!...surely thats double standards....Cant have your cake and eat it

Reply privately

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"Well to be honest this works both ways...i replied to the original ad these guys put on, i sent a nice non pushy message enclosing a couple of pics and the message was read then deleted.....surely a "no thank you" would be manners...i am considered attractive,slim, own hair and teeth plus i drive !!...surely thats double standards....Cant have your cake and eat it "

How on earth does that display double standards?

They read your message, most probably looked at your profile, and decided you weren't for them and deleted. Clear message.

Reply privately

By *r genuine oneMan
over a year ago

walsall

Well for a start they moan about people sending horrible messages.....mine wasnt....they moan about manners and etiquite....surely its decency and manners to say "thanks but no thank" !!! I always reply to messages even from people with no hair and rotten teeth ! Lol

Reply privately

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"Well for a start they moan about people sending horrible messages.....mine wasnt....they moan about manners and etiquite....surely its decency and manners to say "thanks but no thank" !!! I always reply to messages even from people with no hair and rotten teeth ! Lol"

There are hundreds of threads on the forums pointing out that the etiquette on the site as published in the FAQs indicates that no reply = no thanks.

You must have seen that.

Messages, no matter how politely worded do not guarantee replies.

Men get very few messages so naturally have time and inclination to answer all of them, whereas couples and women have scores of unsolicited messages..

Do you answer all the politely word junk-mail you get through your letter-box?

Reply privately

By *r genuine oneMan
over a year ago

walsall

Whats junk mail got to do with a swingers site??....and yes if i see someone coming to my door delivering junk mail i will say no thanks!....i was brought up with manners and i think if you take time to read someones profile and believe you fit the "bill" as it were and send a respectful message then yes at least a simple no thanks dont go a miss.....My opinion....be restectful thats all i say

Reply privately

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"Whats junk mail got to do with a swingers site??....and yes if i see someone coming to my door delivering junk mail i will say no thanks!....i was brought up with manners and i think if you take time to read someones profile and believe you fit the "bill" as it were and send a respectful message then yes at least a simple no thanks dont go a miss.....My opinion....be restectful thats all i say "

The junk mail is a good analogy here.

You didn't ask to receive it.

It is carefully targeted to you or people just like you.

It is carefully worded.

You throw it in the bin..

You may believe you fit the bill but the recipients didn't and deleted.

If they do say "Thanks but no thanks" as you suggest, as some couples do, they might anticipate a further message along the lines of "Why not?" or "What's wrong with me?" or worse still, some kind of insult.

Far easier therefore and more practical just to delete the message unanswered to prevent that comeback.

Reply privately

over a year ago

its a sex site, get over it

Reply privately

By *iptopMan
over a year ago

north of newcastle

Well said.

Reply privately

By *r genuine oneMan
over a year ago

walsall

Haha...oh yeah forgot sorry

Reply privately

over a year ago

The gentlemen are still here ... We just get drowned out by all the drongoes ... And we aren't often seen because they overwhelm you with their tat ... Still here and still looking to chat and meet ... Think sake of the responses you e received on here only prove your point! Come and say hi if you like x

Reply privately

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

I have been told I am a gentleman, I do believe that there are still respectful men here...but you do have to sort the wheat from the chaff.

Reply privately

By *he Ladies of the ManorCouple
over a year ago

Swansea - Guildford

Social skills are not absent on Fab. Merely rare .

Reply privately

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

Some may consider me "grossly overweight" but I have all 32 original teeth!

A lot of men see this site as a guaranteed shag...they envisage hoards of horny women up for it....I think they simply never think of the fact that the people of Fab are real human beings. That person you message "wanna fuck?" or the classic "wanna watch me wank on cam?" is a human being with their own needs, desires and individual tastes.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Being a gentleman precludes the ability to declare yourself one. A gentleman doesn't announce he is one, he simply is

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

There is always the block button if you don't like the comments not been funny we have the same time of messages easy to combat repeated ones coming through

Reply privately

over a year ago

Does being a "gentleman" actually get anyone anywhere?? Ive always been polite even to rejections.. But i find that even politness just gets ignored.. Sometimes i do just think whats the point in reading the profile ( even though i do) just ask straight no beating around the bush.

Reply privately

By *etter the devil you knowWoman
over a year ago

Lyndhurst

"Being a gentleman precludes the ability to declare yourself one. A gentleman doesn't announce he is one, he simply is"

Reply privately