Married but im secretly bi

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone here in this situ?? Just curious ??x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Bi or curious? 6 years before I told my partner that I want to explore bi side. ?

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Married and bi.... Tried to tell him years ago and wasn't received well here so it got brushed under the carpet

over a year ago

Sorry as i mean bi guys !!

over a year ago

"Married and bi.... Tried to tell him years ago and wasn't received well here so it got brushed under the carpet "

doesn't know what he is missing out on

over a year ago

Me.

over a year ago

I went from straight bi to gay

By *i-cambsMan
over a year ago

March

Have had a couple of bi meets

over a year ago

Seems there a few my ideal relationship wud be wiv a bisexual guy after all why not

By *ovis69 and green eyesMan
over a year ago

valleys

I was in same situation for years tried to tell her, she would not listen, bought toys to use together, in end had affairs got caught, lost everything.

But I'm happier now I can do what + who ever I like.

over a year ago

I was, suppressed it for all my life, got married and kept my sexuality hidden, never cheated or nothing like that just kept everything all bottled up, it led to severe depression, anyway it all finally came out and my god I tell ya once it did it was like the weight of the world was lifted off my shoulders, marriage ended but my ex was very supportive and we get on fine now, I'm now with Mrs Jasper who I was completely honest with from the start anda I couldn't be happier, well unless I was a millionaire as well, so my advice to you would be to be true to yourself, tell your hubby, don't go cheating behind his back that's not fair on him, maybe he'll accept it maybe ye will break up but either way you will be happy and have a new lease of life. Hope this helps

over a year ago

"Anyone here in this situ?? Just curious ??x"

message sent

over a year ago

"Anyone here in this situ?? Just curious ??x

message sent"

Why bother posting that? You do know she will get a notification once the message is received

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

Yip that's me xx

over a year ago

"Yip that's me xx"

Why not just tell him?

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

"Yip that's me xx

Why not just tell him?"

May work for you both, but I know it wouldn't here x

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Have had a couple of bi meets "

Could have more if you were honest perhaps?

over a year ago

"Yip that's me xx

Why not just tell him?

May work for you both, but I know it wouldn't here x"

Would it work if he knew you were on a swinger site? It may all come out someday, but it's your life so do what makes ya happiest..

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

"Yip that's me xx

Why not just tell him?

Would it work if he knew you were on a swinger site? It may all come out someday, but it's your life so do what makes ya happiest.. "

All I can say is you have no idea what goes on behind closed doors Hun xx

over a year ago

"Yip that's me xx

Why not just tell him?

Would it work if he knew you were on a swinger site? It may all come out someday, but it's your life so do what makes ya happiest..

All I can say is you have no idea what goes on behind closed doors Hun xx"

I know,I do understand how horrible it is hiding who you

truly are...its hard, but hope you get thru ok

over a year ago

message sent

Why bother posting that? You do know she will get a notification once the message is received "

I take it YOU don't get much mail

for people that get a lot of mail, messages are easily missed and deleted without reading, if you are popular age get a lot of mail sometimes you delete by mistake

over a year ago

message sent

Why bother posting that? You do know she will get a notification once the message is received

for people that get a lot of mail, messages are easily missed and deleted without reading, if you are popular age get a lot of mail sometimes you delete by mistake"

Yes WE get lots of mail, maybe YOU should just wait to see if she replies instead of posting on the thread it makes YOU look desperate, also if WE got a message from YOU with no profile pic it would be deleted straight away, thank YOU

By *ike4362ukMan
over a year ago

Cheshunt

I used to be in that situation, the marriage fell apart for other reasons though. Last girlfriend knew I was bi and enjoyed the fantasies but didn't want to take it any further. In the end I walked away as I couldn't keep going like that.

over a year ago

I guess there's no real reason not to tell someone you're close to anything that's important to you, wether it's partner or children if they're of an age where it's appropriate.

If you live openly and truthfully life is a lot less stressful. It's an extension of doing anything and not feeling happy with yourself, ultimately. What are you looking for with this thread OP, out of curiosity? Guys who you may be attracted to or are you curious of the amount out there etc?

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

message sent

for people that get a lot of mail, messages are easily missed and deleted without reading, if you are popular age get a lot of mail sometimes you delete by mistake

Yes WE get lots of mail, maybe YOU should just wait to see if she replies instead of posting on the thread it makes YOU look desperate, also if WE got a message from YOU with no profile pic it would be deleted straight away, thank YOU "

I too find it strange people feel the need to post in the forum they've sent a private message. My profile is hidden and I delete messages sent, however, if someone sends me a message from a forum post I've commented on I always answer. I think a lot of people do.

over a year ago

message sent

Yes WE get lots of mail, maybe YOU should just wait to see if she replies instead of posting on the thread it makes YOU look desperate, also if WE got a message from YOU with no profile pic it would be deleted straight away, thank YOU

I too find it strange people feel the need to post in the forum they've sent a private message. My profile is hidden and I delete messages sent, however, if someone sends me a message from a forum post I've commented on I always answer. I think a lot of people do."

Different strokes for different folks

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

We both admitted to each other not long after getting married we both had a bi side from school days. Only kids growing up finding our way in life both admitted we missed it at times best thing we ever did

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Seems strange that you can be married and openly on a swinging site, but not open about being bi....or perhaps you aren't open about being on fab? Not being judgemental or critical, just an observation.

By *van ArdenMan
over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

I've been married for over 30 years but I still have an attraction for some "members" of the same sex.

One thing I don't do is to get hung up over my situation. Be warned thouh that there are many narrow minded and judgemental people on here who will try to undermine you. From my experience anyway. Just ignore them is my best advice.

over a year ago

Yes - my first wife and I played as a Bi Couple, so no issues, but my new wife as no idea that I am Bi - proper Bi gone past Cur stage lol - and with risk of being shot down by the trolls - again - nor does she know I am on here

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

message sent

Yes WE get lots of mail, maybe YOU should just wait to see if she replies instead of posting on the thread it makes YOU look desperate, also if WE got a message from YOU with no profile pic it would be deleted straight away, thank YOU "

Maybe you should stop questioning other peoples replies.

over a year ago

message sent

Maybe you should stop questioning other peoples replies."

Open forum questions and open discussion are allowed

over a year ago

"Married and bi.... Tried to tell him years ago and wasn't received well here so it got brushed under the carpet "

Same here...

He pretended not to 'get it' so every time we had an argument he would shout at me 'it's your fault for being a lesbian'

Thank god I'm no longer with the unenlightened fuckwit

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

"I was in same situation for years tried to tell her, she would not listen, bought toys to use together, in end had affairs got caught, lost everything.

But I'm happier now I can do what + who ever I like."

Her loss. I think bisexual men are fab. Agree with previous post, a bi man would make an ideal life partner

By *encarolCouple
over a year ago

Tyneside

Proberly 95% of men on here are

over a year ago

Massive BIG thank you for all women and men who accept us bisexual men - thanks

over a year ago

"Proberly 95% of men on here are "

over a year ago

"Seems there a few my ideal relationship wud be wiv a bisexual guy after all why not "

If you would like a bi guy...would that be to watch him with other guys? Or just that he would understand you being bi better?

By *encarolCouple
over a year ago

Tyneside

Lots of women get turned on watching bi men playing/ sucking, just like us men like watching 2 women playing

over a year ago

*puts hand up*

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

"Massive BIG thank you for all women and men who accept us bisexual men - thanks "

Why wouldn't we?

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

"Lots of women get turned on watching bi men playing/ sucking, just like us men like watching 2 women playing "

deffo one of them !!

over a year ago

I think I'm pretty open when it comes to sex. It says I'm straight on here but I do have bi fantasies.

Seem to think alot about having a women riding my face after a guys filled her with his cum. Don't know why but it gets me off.

over a year ago

"Married and bi.... Tried to tell him years ago and wasn't received well here so it got brushed under the carpet

Same here...

He pretended not to 'get it' so every time we had an argument he would shout at me 'it's your fault for being a lesbian'

Thank god I'm no longer with the unenlightened fuckwit "

Sounds like you're well out of it!

Sarah

over a year ago

"

All I can say is you have no idea what goes on behind closed doors Hun xx"

....or at certain locations open fields

By *aughty alex 99Man
over a year ago

gosport

Ahah i have recently joined the bi/curious side and i been with my gf 3 years suppose always thought bout exploring ?? am i a cunt ? Ahaha just live gagging aha

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Yes - my first wife and I played as a Bi Couple, so no issues, but my new wife as no idea that I am Bi - proper Bi gone past Cur stage lol - and with risk of being shot down by the trolls - again - nor does she know I am on here "

So if people don't agree with you they're trolls?!! Gotcha!

over a year ago

"Seems there a few my ideal relationship wud be wiv a bisexual guy after all why not "

Sounds fun

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

There are lots of men like that on here.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Massive BIG thank you for all women and men who accept us bisexual men - thanks "

They're my fave

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Mr has had this in previous relationships, never been able to talk about his true self. No such worries now though as I love the fact he is bi ...

over a year ago

I'm confused.

Is this a woman who is secretly bi?

or:

a straight/bi woman who is curious about bi-men?

I can't make any sense of the message or the profile

over a year ago

Im defo a woman and i meant bi men

By *lintshire72Man
over a year ago

North Wales

Yes, married and bi. Yes she knows I had bi side in younger life, and tried to show interest. But soon decided she didn't want to explore.

No she doesn't know I'm on here.

over a year ago

I'm married and secretly bi-curious. Not had any experiences for years did before I met my wife tho. Would love to try re-open the bi side wife is very straight edged so think she would flip!!!

over a year ago

"Sorry as i mean bi guys !!"

It's no easier for the ladies really although socially more acceptable by some.

Secretly bi for 30 years.

Told my lady 11 years into our relationship. She accepted it. Took me to explore and the lid came off my gender issue shortly after.

3 years on I'm now married and having a great time.

Anyone fancy a fuck?

By *i amy cdTV/TS
over a year ago

leicester

How about trying me then ? xx

over a year ago

I am too, my wife couldn't handle it, but I'm suprised your hubby doesn't like the idea as most guys do.

over a year ago

Have to say that a lot of women have told me a threesome with two considerate bi guys the best sex they ever had.

By *htcMan
over a year ago

MK

yes bi but she doesnt know, and wouldnt tell her never, she has spoke sometimes about me acting sometimes but never said anything about this.

but not attracted to males in any way other than sexual, couldnt live with a guy. however a ladyboy or shemale is different story for me. have been in relationships with them and was the great, but doubt i would go back to that again

Post new Message to Thread