Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Out of curiosity ..

Jump to newest

By *ub_liminalTV OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Belfast

How many have managed to make lasting platonic friendship through fab?

It's a site centred around sexual pursuit, obviously but what about platocic type arrangements ..banter.. Ect?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes. I've made several friends on here. One or two very close ones amongst them.

over a year ago

Yes, I have made some platonic friends on here, after tall we can't be fucking 24 hours a day!

By *accaMan
over a year ago

leicester

I've two very good friends, we often text through the day and meet up just as friends.. It's kinda nice if I'm honest.

By *ub_liminalTV OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Belfast

Perhaps I need to alter the tone of my profile slightly.. The bulk of mails ATM seem to be casual sex requests.. Lol. Xx.

over a year ago

"Perhaps I need to alter the tone of my profile slightly.. The bulk of mails ATM seem to be casual sex requests.. Lol. Xx."

That's often how friendships start on here at a guess.

My two closer friends on here started as chatting then meeting for sex and things just moved on from there...as someone said, you don't just fuck 24/7..you talk, get on...life goes on and two and three years later they're still in your life.

By *accaMan
over a year ago

leicester

"Perhaps I need to alter the tone of my profile slightly.. The bulk of mails ATM seem to be casual sex requests.. Lol. Xx."

May help if you had a few pics.. The social scene on here is pretty good if go down that road.. You just need to get yourself out there.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/02/16 15:30:16]

Post new Message to Thread