Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Condom and bj

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello ladies,

If you are giving a bj to someone Would you prefer to give it with or without condom?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have never given one with. Can imagine it tastes vile

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

I'm not a lady, but I've never been given a bj with a condom on

By *hloe sussexTV/TS
over a year ago

Larne

"Hello ladies,

If you are giving a bj to someone Would you prefer to give it with or without condom?"

Nobody likes them but me definitely with until you can trust or know them better

By *VfunGUY007Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Bit like having a shower with your clothes on ... Pointless !!

By *hloe sussexTV/TS
over a year ago

Larne

"Bit like having a shower with your clothes on ... Pointless !! "

But safe xx

over a year ago

"Bit like having a shower with your clothes on ... Pointless !!

But safe xx"

Thats what my point is... .

By *lutmeup500Woman
over a year ago

London

eww hate the taste

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

Who's ever given a woman oral with a female condom

over a year ago

I've had a bj with a condom once. It just didn't feel like anything at all. Sort of pointless. A definite miss.

over a year ago

Nope would not give a bj with a condom on.

By *hloe sussexTV/TS
over a year ago

Larne

"I've had a bj with a condom once. It just didn't feel like anything at all. Sort of pointless. A definite miss."

Then there doing it wrong ,as for the taste you get Flavoured condoms ,it's no coincidence sex workers don't give oral without a condom

over a year ago

I know it wont taste good but what about the safety? Is it worth taking a risk?

over a year ago

"I know it wont taste good but what about the safety? Is it worth taking a risk?"

That's for the individual to decide.

over a year ago

"I've had a bj with a condom once. It just didn't feel like anything at all. Sort of pointless. A definite miss.

Then there doing it wrong ,as for the taste you get Flavoured condoms ,it's no coincidence sex workers don't give oral without a condom "

I think you will find lots will.

I had a lot of cock, and have never caught anything.. Flavoured ones taste just as bad.

over a year ago

"I've had a bj with a condom once. It just didn't feel like anything at all. Sort of pointless. A definite miss.

Then there doing it wrong ,as for the taste you get Flavoured condoms ,it's no coincidence sex workers don't give oral without a condom I think you will find lots will.

I had a lot of cock, and have never caught anything.. Flavoured ones taste just as bad. "

Sorry I am not trying to prove anything but I just wanted to know how women like with it as I am a bit worried about STIs.

By *ilk_TreMan
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

...aaand yet another filter post! lol Why do people fall for this?

By *nebig1ivorMan
over a year ago

Reading

Condom and BJ - sounds like a crime fighting duo

over a year ago

Op. Oral is something I enjoy and after over a decade of swinging and many many cocks in my mouth, I haven't caught anything nasty.

According to the clinic its quite a low risk activity and I just have regular check ups. Id refuse if a guy wanted me to suck him with a condom

over a year ago

Then there doing it wrong ,as for the taste you get Flavoured condoms ,it's no coincidence sex workers don't give oral without a condom "

Perhaps, yes. It certainly wasn't on my top ten turn ons list, and I never thought it was possible to not enjoy a blow job before that.

Never had a blow job from a sex worker either though. That's the one time it would seem to make sense I guess.

over a year ago

If I was offered a bj I would take either option!

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

Last time I had a BJ and comdom, I asked the barman in Brewers Fayre if I could have mushy peas instead of the condom. Much better.

I gave my condiments to the Chef later too.

over a year ago

"Op. Oral is something I enjoy and after over a decade of swinging and many many cocks in my mouth, I haven't caught anything nasty.

According to the clinic its quite a low risk activity and I just have regular check ups. Id refuse if a guy wanted me to suck him with a condom "

Same here , and after 5 years and countless blow jobs , I haven't caught anything either .

I too would refuse to suck a cock in a condom

over a year ago

Definitely without. Otherwise it would be like trying to eat a Mars bar without taking off the wrapper

over a year ago

"Op. Oral is something I enjoy and after over a decade of swinging and many many cocks in my mouth, I haven't caught anything nasty.

According to the clinic its quite a low risk activity and I just have regular check ups. Id refuse if a guy wanted me to suck him with a condom "

" haven't caught anything nasty" YET. it's low risk of being hit by a bus crossing the road but it happens...

over a year ago

According to the clinic its quite a low risk activity and I just have regular check ups. Id refuse if a guy wanted me to suck him with a condom

" haven't caught anything nasty" YET. it's low risk of being hit by a bus crossing the road but it happens..."

Yes , but it doesn't stop you crossing the road does it ?

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

"I know it wont taste good but what about the safety? Is it worth taking a risk?"

Definitely worth it, I love the taste of a man

over a year ago

" haven't caught anything nasty" YET. it's low risk of being hit by a bus crossing the road but it happens..."

didn't say it doesn't happen... Just that after over a decade of this lifestyle and sucking a lot of cock I'm still okay. We choose the risks we are happy to take and I'm happy to take that risk

over a year ago

Yes. It's a risk I'm very happy to take too.

By *VfunGUY007Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Id rather not get a bj if i was to wear a condom !!

Risky??.. Maybe but so is crossing the road every day haha ...esp where i live !! Lol

over a year ago

Then there doing it wrong ,as for the taste you get Flavoured condoms ,it's no coincidence sex workers don't give oral without a condom I think you will find lots will.

I had a lot of cock, and have never caught anything.. Flavoured ones taste just as bad.

Sorry I am not trying to prove anything but I just wanted to know how women like with it as I am a bit worried about STIs."

For what it's worth, you are highly unlikely to contract an STI recieving a blow job. The person giving you one is far, far more likely to contract one from you.

By *elticcurlsWoman
over a year ago

london

I've found this thread quite useful. Like most above, I don't really see the appeal of BJs with condoms but I do play a lot at clubs and the risk is always at the back of my mind.

I know I am still taking a bit of risk but my general guidelines to minimise it are:

1. Don't brush my teeth too close before going out to ensure I minimise the risk of any tiny cuts in my mouth which could increase the chance of infection

2. Do a quick visual check on any cocks I'm considering sucking. Any sight or smell of anything unusual or less than fresh and I stick to a polite rub and then move swiftly away!

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

They do taste horrible

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

Tastes horrid ....

over a year ago

Tastes vile and burns the lips and tongue .... If you're going to do it with one use a flavoured one

By *ub_liminalTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Belfast

"Hello ladies,

If you are giving a bj to someone Would you prefer to give it with or without condom?"

With. syphilis is on the increase. There was an outbreak of drug resistant gonorrhea recently in the north of England. Unless you know your partners sexual health status and are fully confident they pose no risk to yours

. no glove, no love.

over a year ago

I don't mind the taste of natural condoms but that teat thing on the end tends to gag me in a horrible way so i give without.

By *aralewisCouple
over a year ago

South Yorkshire

With and always will be

Safety is our first and Only priority .

Nothing Against them that don't want use one but if people state Safe sex everyone should Respect their Wishes

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I don't mind people who only want BJ's with a condom on but I won't be sucking them.....I dislike the feel and taste so I only do it without

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Hello ladies,

I wouldn't bother with.

By *w33tCh33ks91TV/TS
over a year ago

Manchester

Who has ever given a BJ with a condom by choice??!!...

over a year ago

Never have never will. The best part of a bj for me is a man coming in my mouth ,so hell freeze over befire i bj with a condom

over a year ago

"Hello ladies,

If you are giving a bj to someone Would you prefer to give it with or without condom?

Nobody likes them but me definitely with until you can trust or know them better "

nice to see there is one sexually educated and safe sex practice person commenting on this forum

cannot belief the amount of replies from people thinking oral without a condom is safe, no one heard of herpes, genital warts and many more transmittal infections, then then if you swallow sperm further infections,

okay some say ive sucked cock and never caught anything bla bla, then you are just a ticking time bomb

if with a regular partner you know is safe then fine, suck without, if a one night stand, you take the chance and risk of catching something nasty

get educated people.

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/02/16 07:49:10]

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

"nice to see there is one sexually educated and safe sex practice person commenting on this forum

cannot belief the amount of replies from people thinking oral without a condom is safe, no one heard of herpes, genital warts and many more transmittal infections, then then if you swallow sperm further infections,

okay some say ive sucked cock and never caught anything bla bla, then you are just a ticking time bomb

if with a regular partner you know is safe then fine, suck without, if a one night stand, you take the chance and risk of catching something nasty

get educated people. "

A lot of us are educated enough to realise there is no such thing as safe sex - only safer sex - which means we weigh up the risks and only do what we are comfortable with.....like you are presumably doing. Do you use a dental dam when you are licking a girl? Regular checks and deciding risk factors are what many in here are doing and that's their choice - it doesn't mean they are uneducated

over a year ago

"Who has ever given a BJ with a condom by choice??!!..."

Me.

over a year ago

"Hello ladies,

Nobody likes them but me definitely with until you can trust or know them better

nice to see there is one sexually educated and safe sex practice person commenting on this forum

get educated people. "

. What makes you think we need educating... Well aware of the risk.... The only safe sex is no sex... I enjoy oral and to be fair do oral way more than full sex... And I choose on speaking to the experts and making my own decisions to play safer for full sex ( ie with a condom) and do oral without.

Everyone takes the risks they are comfortable taking.... These are my limits.. Well aware of the small risks I am putting myself too and get checks including throat swab's every 4-6weeks depending on how active we have been... I worry less now that we are less active.

Not sure where you get off assuming all of us who suck cock bare need educating.... We are aware But make the informed choice to carry on

over a year ago

i tend to use condoms for blow jobs at gang bangs

A lot of guys dont like the idea of you sucking their cock after you have had several others in your mouth bare

By *lutmeup500Woman
over a year ago

London

I can't deepthroat with a condom on as end up swallowing the thing

By *ub_liminalTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Belfast

"I can't deepthroat with a condom on as end up swallowing the thing"

Bwah hahahaha. Xx.

over a year ago

"Hello ladies,

get educated people. "

Quite who you think you are to tell us to get educated is beyond me !

And as for suggesting those of us who prefer to suck cock bare are a ticking time bomb is quite frankly ridiculous .

We take the risk and freely admit it .

Do you state that you will only partake in protected oral on your profile ?

The only safe sex is no sex , or just voyeurism without partaking . And genital warts and herpes can be passed on even with the use of a condom .

over a year ago

They don't? Really?

over a year ago

Then there doing it wrong ,as for the taste you get Flavoured condoms ,it's no coincidence sex workers don't give oral without a condom

They don't? Really? "

No, many sex workers will not give a blow job without the man wearing a condom.

It's not worth risking their health for.

By *lutmeup500Woman
over a year ago

London

They don't? Really?

It's not worth risking their health for."

Bet they don't get many customers!

over a year ago

They don't? Really?

Bet they don't get many customers!"

The ones I know are certainly busy.

I don't believe they are worried.

(Oh and the bit where they squeeze the head of your penis when they give you a hand job? They're checking you don't have an inflamed urethra which would indicate disease.)

over a year ago

They don't? Really?

Bet they don't get many customers!"

This

A bj with a condom or stay at home , save the money and have a wank ..... Tough choice .... Not !

over a year ago

They don't? Really?

(Oh and the bit where they squeeze the head of your penis when they give you a hand job? They're checking you don't have an inflamed urethra which would indicate disease.)"

over a year ago

"No, many sex workers will not give a blow job without the man wearing a condom.

It's not worth risking their health for."

well said;

Just a shame some on this thread don't follow the advice

no wonder STD's thrive in the UK

over a year ago

Yuck how can you give a bj with a condom on?? Urgh the thought of it makes me gag lol

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

"well said;

no wonder STD's thrive in the UK"

So do you use a dental dam for oral with a woman?

over a year ago

"Hello ladies,

get educated people.

And as for suggesting those of us who prefer to suck cock bare are a ticking time bomb is quite frankly ridiculous .

The only safe sex is no sex , or just voyeurism without partaking . And genital warts and herpes can be passed on even with the use of a condom ."

I bet everyone on this site has had unprotected sex of some kind in their lives!!

over a year ago

My girlfriend doesnt like the taste of CIM, we have got really thin flavoured condoms that to be honest, feel ok. Obviously nothing will compare to having a BJ with no condom but it is actually still very pleasing and gets me cumming shortly after putting one on.

For those who dont like the taste of CIM, but want to do it for their partner its still a way of doing it without the taste.

Flavoured lube helps to keep the taste of condom away, but the strawberry flavour one for my partner seems to be nice.

Ive never once not been pleasured when wearing a condom and i do feel that the times ive cummed without one has been abit too intsense so this helps to reduce that and keep me going longer.

over a year ago

My girlfriend doesnt like the taste of CIM, we have got really thin flavoured condoms that to be honest, feel ok. Obviously nothing will compare to having a BJ with no condom but it is actually still very pleasing and gets me cumming shortly after putting one on.

For those who dont like the taste of CIM, but want to do it for their partner its still a way of doing it without the taste.

Flavoured lube helps to keep the taste of condom away, but the strawberry flavour one for my partner seems to be nice.

Ive never once not been pleasured when wearing a condom and i do feel that the times ive cummed without one has been abit too intsense so this helps to reduce that and keep me going longer.

By *lutmeup500Woman
over a year ago

London

You should all be wearing dental dams or getting her to wear female condoms then when giving oral or you are massive hypocrites.

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

"You should all be wearing dental dams or getting her to wear female condoms then when giving oral or you are massive hypocrites."

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

The latex free condoms don't taste too bad. Sometimes I will use one for oral, sometimes I won't. I just make sure I get checked regularly

over a year ago

Dumb question as no one would admit it but - does anyone know of anyone who actually has caught something from a bj?

Best advice was not cleaning teeth too firmly I guess

over a year ago

"No, many sex workers will not give a blow job without the man wearing a condom.

well said;

green arrow is great.... So.hypocritical....

And no stds thrive because not enough people know they have something.

I'm more at risk from cross contamination play than bare oral. And you sir I suggest stop getting on your high horse when on other threads you have said how much you would like your wife filled by another man

over a year ago

"Dumb question as no one would admit it but - does anyone know of anyone who actually has caught something from a bj?

Best advice was not cleaning teeth too firmly I guess "

Yes my gay friend had oral gonorrhea. He only gave head

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

They don't? Really?

(Oh and the bit where they squeeze the head of your penis when they give you a hand job? They're checking you don't have an inflamed urethra which would indicate disease.)"

That's inside information. Now you've given the game away!

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"Hello ladies,

get educated people.

The only safe sex is no sex , or just voyeurism without partaking . And genital warts and herpes can be passed on even with the use of a condom .

I bet everyone on this site has had unprotected sex of some kind in their lives!! "

Would you bet your left breast?

I find stating "truths" like this on here usually gets people's backs up.

over a year ago

well said;

No wonder STD's thrive in the UK ..amongst those who don't get themselves checked out . Which we do every six weeks , and we don't fantasise about anything in our lives - life should be about doing what you want to do , and weighing up the risks .

It must be so rewarding on that high and mighty perch you sit on , judging others ....

over a year ago

"Hello ladies,

get educated people.

I bet everyone on this site has had unprotected sex of some kind in their lives!!

Would you bet your left breast?

I find stating "truths" like this on here usually gets people's backs up."

I would guess most have had unprotected oral at some stage .

over a year ago

"You should all be wearing dental dams or getting her to wear female condoms then when giving oral or you are massive hypocrites."

That's not true really.

You're statistically more likely to catch an STI from oral sex on a man than oral sex on a woman. So some people might decide that the lower risk of oral on a woman is worth it.

over a year ago

"You should all be wearing dental dams or getting her to wear female condoms then when giving oral or you are massive hypocrites.

That's not true really.

You're statistically more likely to catch an STI from oral sex on a man than oral sex on a woman. So some people might decide that the lower risk of oral on a woman is worth it."

Also female condoms aren't any good for oral sex. It's not what they're designed for.

over a year ago

Having a blow job with a condom on is not nice at all .

over a year ago

I experienced this last night not through choice I was unaware he was wearing a condom (blindfolded) spat it straight out lol yeuk!

By *lutmeup500Woman
over a year ago

London

"You should all be wearing dental dams or getting her to wear female condoms then when giving oral or you are massive hypocrites.

That's not true really.

You're statistically more likely to catch an STI from oral sex on a man than oral sex on a woman. So some people might decide that the lower risk of oral on a woman is worth it.

Also female condoms aren't any good for oral sex. It's not what they're designed for."

Should only have said dental dams. But I don't know where you've got these statistics from and I can't see how that's true especially given that some men aren't adverse to giving women oral sex on their period - opening up the possibility of HIV.

over a year ago

That's not true really.

You're statistically more likely to catch an STI from oral sex on a man than oral sex on a woman. So some people might decide that the lower risk of oral on a woman is worth it."

what about hpv ? Can a woman get it off a mans dick ?

over a year ago

That's not true really.

Also female condoms aren't any good for oral sex. It's not what they're designed for.

Should only have said dental dams. But I don't know where you've got these statistics from and I can't see how that's true especially given that some men aren't adverse to giving women oral sex on their period - opening up the possibility of HIV."

I'm repeating what I was told at the sexual health clinic. I tend to trust the advice of the staff there.

(And I didn't make any comment about giving oral sex while on periods. Personally that isn't something I would do with any partner - even a fluid bonded partner - because I have gum disease and therefore have a higher risk level for disease transmission.)

over a year ago

That's not true really.

what about hpv ? Can a woman get it off a mans dick ?"

You should ask the sexual health clinic next time you go if it's something you're concerned about.

over a year ago

Regardless to the % of risk, i think having oral sex with someone lets go with the example of a 1 night stand, or swingers party is completely wrong. Im not saying your this or that for doing it, imo its not somthing we would do. And for the guys that say if they ask to wear a condm youd refuse, i suggest you go and buy a bit of respect and morals as clearly youve not got any.

I think the attitude of "if i am asked to wear a condom as the women doesnt want my dick in her mouth thats been around other womens mouths, vaginas and arse holes" then i would rather not get a Bj is just discusting.

I have regular BJs with a condom (only when about to cum) and i get a lot of pleasure and feeling by it.

over a year ago

Thats ment to mean having a 1night stand and giving oral without a condom ^^

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

"I have regular BJs with a condom (only when about to cum) and i get a lot of pleasure and feeling by it. "

Can I ask why you do this? It's not for safety so I am curious why you would choose to do this

over a year ago

Without. I wouldn't get any pleasure from it if they wore a condom

over a year ago

"Regardless to the % of risk, i think having oral sex with someone lets go with the example of a 1 night stand, or swingers party is completely wrong. Im not saying your this or that for doing it, imo its not somthing we would do. And for the guys that say if they ask to wear a condm youd refuse, i suggest you go and buy a bit of respect and morals as clearly youve not got any.

I think the attitude of "if i am asked to wear a condom as the women doesnt want my dick in her mouth thats been around other womens mouths, vaginas and arse holes" then i would rather not get a Bj is just discusting.

I have regular BJs with a condom (only when about to cum) and i get a lot of pleasure and feeling by it. "

Seriously ?

You think I should go and buy some respect and morals because I don't want to suck a cock in a condom ?

Maybe you are on the wrong type of site if you think that's disgusting !

over a year ago

"Regardless to the % of risk, i think having oral sex with someone lets go with the example of a 1 night stand, or swingers party is completely wrong. Im not saying your this or that for doing it, imo its not somthing we would do. And for the guys that say if they ask to wear a condm youd refuse, i suggest you go and buy a bit of respect and morals as clearly youve not got any.

I have regular BJs with a condom (only when about to cum) and i get a lot of pleasure and feeling by it.

Seriously ?

You think I should go and buy some respect and morals because I don't want to suck a cock in a condom ?

"

I believe he's saying that the attitude of men wh would rather not get a blow job than allow a woman to look after her own sexual health are disgusting.

Anyone who puts their own pleasure before other peoples safe sex preferences has got their priorities slightly messed up.

Personally I just wouldn't meet someone who felt it was important to have unprotected oral sex, but I always make that clear first as it's important to me - just as people who absolutely would never use a condom should make it clear beforehand.

over a year ago

I'd prefer not to but if it's something that's important to someone else then it's not a problem for me.

over a year ago

"Thats ment to mean having a 1night stand and giving oral without a condom ^^"

I haven't even known the names of most of the guys I've given oral too....

over a year ago

"I have regular BJs with a condom (only when about to cum) and i get a lot of pleasure and feeling by it.

Can I ask why you do this? It's not for safety so I am curious why you would choose to do this "

Simply because the OH doesnt like the taste of cim.

over a year ago

Seriously ?

I believe he's saying that the attitude of men wh would rather not get a blow job than allow a woman to look after her own sexual health are disgusting.

Anyone who puts their own pleasure before other peoples safe sex preferences has got their priorities slightly messed up.

Personally I just wouldn't meet someone who felt it was important to have unprotected oral sex, but I always make that clear first as it's important to me - just as people who absolutely would never use a condom should make it clear beforehand."

Thanks!

Totally! Didnt say or mean anyone who gives a bj without a condom should get some respect, the guys who have the attitude of "i want a bj with no condom or i dont want a bj" should go get some respect.

Its like weve had (when we had our cpls profile) messages from guys saying they wanted to fuck the mrs without a condom. C'mon go get some respect.

over a year ago

I don't get how a guy is being disrespectful if he doesn't want a condom on for a BJ. Surely it just means that they are not compatible.

I as a female would 100% decline to give or get oral with protection. I totally respect that for some people that means that they would rather not meet or play... But that is fine.

Same as we wont personally meet people that go bare for full sex... We don't think that it's wrong... Just a step to far for us currently x

over a year ago

They don't? Really?

And how would a sex worker diagnose an inflamed urethra without doing tests..... You can't feel it, unless you mean that squeeze it for discharge

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"If I was offered a bj I would take either option! "

With you there brother!

over a year ago

Seriously ?

Personally I just wouldn't meet someone who felt it was important to have unprotected oral sex, but I always make that clear first as it's important to me - just as people who absolutely would never use a condom should make it clear beforehand."

We do make it clear on our profile

It would be good if those who insist on protected oral did the same .

By *ricksydemonMan
over a year ago

llandudno

"Never have never will. The best part of a bj for me is a man coming in my mouth ,so hell freeze over befire i bj with a condom "
now you're talking mmmm

By *i-cambsMan
over a year ago

March

I dont put a plastic thing over my tongue so a condom is a no no for me. Ladies ! Bit of advise! No guy will say you give a bad blow job just simply tell em beforehand you wont have cum in your mouth and 99% will still say get on with it lol

over a year ago

Can still get infections orally but no point with a condom

over a year ago

"Hello ladies,

get educated people. "

so i take it you always bag up for a blow job? and how about giving oral, how does that work with you?

over a year ago

"Hello ladies,

get educated people.

so i take it you always bag up for a blow job? and how about giving oral, how does that work with you? "

Not everyone wears a condom for bj for protection. As we don't. Some women prefer a condom for whrn they cum as they dont like the taste or texture of cum in ther mouth.

over a year ago

Ive been told mines salty snd bleach tasting. Nothing wrong with that

over a year ago

Maybe condom makers should come up with new products and hopefully with better taste and sensation it will become more common practice...I'm certainly not against it....life is for living....health is for protecting

over a year ago

You wouldn't put a condom on your fingers would you?

Same as giving a bj without.

Sti can be transferred to you via any cut or sore no matter where it is.

So I'd say your at higher risk from fingering someone as more likely to have a cut on your hand and not your mouth.

Does that make sense I don't know??

I'm over thinking this shit lol

over a year ago

If it had a condom on it... I won't be putting it in my mouth... I like the feel of it without, taste and well everything about it... Tried the condom thing once and it was vile!!

By *hloe sussexTV/TS
over a year ago

Larne

Victoria Derbyshire show this week done a whole section ,about rise of stds due to unprotected oral sex , genital herpes and the other normal std infections

over a year ago

I don't no if someone could make me cum with a condom on just from oral. Pm me if you can prove this thought of mine to be wrong x

By *hloe sussexTV/TS
over a year ago

Larne

"I don't no if someone could make me cum with a condom on just from oral. Pm me if you can prove this thought of mine to be wrong x"

So ppl should risk there health for your satisfaction ?

over a year ago

"Bit like having a shower with your clothes on ... Pointless !!

But safe xx"

over a year ago

"I don't no if someone could make me cum with a condom on just from oral. Pm me if you can prove this thought of mine to be wrong x

So ppl should risk there health for your satisfaction ?"

No my friend I'm saying I wanna test a condom blow job out. You have your boundaries and stand by them good for you. However don't promote it to much lmao else you may single handily ruin all blow jobs for ever man on fab #justsayin lol.

That was tongue in cheek not looking for a argument or Sti lesson x

By *hloe sussexTV/TS
over a year ago

Larne

"I don't no if someone could make me cum with a condom on just from oral. Pm me if you can prove this thought of mine to be wrong x

So ppl should risk there health for your satisfaction ? No my friend I'm saying I wanna test a condom blow job out. You have your boundaries and stand by them good for you. However don't promote it to much lmao else you may single handily ruin all blow jobs for ever man on fab #justsayin lol.

That was tongue in cheek not looking for a argument or Sti lesson x"

There is nothing wrong with unprotected oral within a relationship with someone you trust but with someone you don't know it's crazy ,and you put a question out there and I answered it I wasn't preaching forum's are here for ppls points of view

over a year ago

I use condoms during oral at all casual meets. Yes they taste icky but I still get hot and horny doing it it and the guy still enjoys themselves. I've asked several men about it and they say you can feel oral when wearing a condom, just as you can when fucking, the heat and pressure transmits through the condom just as it would during penetration. I just hate cum, it's not going in my mouth ever and if I have a chap who genuinely is finding it hard to enjoy himself getting sucked off wearing a condom then taking it off and wanking them off onto my chest or stomach is a very viable alternative Never yet had a man walk away because I said to cover it up even cynical men have changed their mind once they tried it.

And for those who are replying with comments about whether protection is used when giving oral to women; by me it is. I wear gloves too unless I actually properly know them and know their sexual health history and everything. A large group of us friends all go and get tested together and usually only play amongst ourselves

Every man I play with casually can be provided with a dental dam if he wants one as I always have them and gloves available. So far however I have never been asked for one and as I know I am clear and the risks of me getting an icky from their saliva is low then I will allow them to lick me if they want to. I have however never asked for oral or insisted it be done bare. Men just seem to get themselves down there and at it all by themselves lol. Such gentlemen I would have been happy with fingers and a little nipple stil lol.

Their choice to lick bare reflects on their practises, not mine

By *ali 69Man
over a year ago

jersey

over a year ago

Never. I ride a motorcycle; I'm quite happy managing risk in order to have fun. 30 years of blowjobs and no nasties yet. However I've fallen off my bike before and I'm still riding.

Life would be very boring if you even tried to make it perfectly safe.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/03/16 12:03:16]

over a year ago

"I use condoms during oral at all casual meets. Yes they taste icky but I still get hot and horny doing it it and the guy still enjoys themselves. I've asked several men about it and they say you can feel oral when wearing a condom, just as you can when fucking, the heat and pressure transmits through the condom just as it would during penetration. I just hate cum, it's not going in my mouth ever and if I have a chap who genuinely is finding it hard to enjoy himself getting sucked off wearing a condom then taking it off and wanking them off onto my chest or stomach is a very viable alternative Never yet had a man walk away because I said to cover it up even cynical men have changed their mind once they tried it.

And for those who are replying with comments about whether protection is used when giving oral to women; by me it is. I wear gloves too unless I actually properly know them and know their sexual health history and everything. A large group of us friends all go and get tested together and usually only play amongst ourselves

Every man I play with casually can be provided with a dental dam if he wants one as I always have them and gloves available. So far however I have never been asked for one and as I know I am clear and the risks of me getting an icky from their saliva is low then I will allow them to lick me if they want to. I have however never asked for oral or insisted it be done bare. Men just seem to get themselves down there and at it all by themselves lol. Such gentlemen I would have been happy with fingers and a little nipple stil lol.

Their choice to lick bare reflects on their practises, not mine"

By *hloe sussexTV/TS
over a year ago

Larne

"Never. I ride a motorcycle; I'm quite happy managing risk in order to have fun. 30 years of blowjobs and no nasties yet. However I've fallen off my bike before and I'm still riding.

Life would be very boring if you even tried to make it perfectly safe. "

I've never been struck by lightning but it can happen

over a year ago

"Never. I ride a motorcycle; I'm quite happy managing risk in order to have fun. 30 years of blowjobs and no nasties yet. However I've fallen off my bike before and I'm still riding.

Life would be very boring if you even tried to make it perfectly safe.

I've never been struck by lightning but it can happen"

over a year ago

Trying to remember my last bj..

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

I like the taste of cock, why would I ever use a condom.

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

"Trying to remember my last bj.. "

Ohhhhh that is sad

over a year ago

"Trying to remember my last bj.. "

Never had one other than from my partner imagine my situation...

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

A thought has just occurred to me, sorry if this has already been raised.

Do they make condoms specifically for oral ? Could be a whole untapped market right there

over a year ago

"A thought has just occurred to me, sorry if this has already been raised.

Do they make condoms specifically for oral ? Could be a whole untapped market right there "

Will probably see in the future, which transmits the taste and feel of the cock

over a year ago

Do they make condoms specifically for oral ? Could be a whole untapped market right there "

flavoured ones are supposed to be for oral. they often taste worse than plain ones imo. plus still have the teat you can choke on.

over a year ago

Aww Not again Health & safety corner time part 7 million

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

"Hello ladies,

get educated people. "

Oh, please ! Not another bareback police educator ! Yes, everyone knows all that, thank you very much.

over a year ago

Do they make condoms specifically for oral ? Could be a whole untapped market right there

flavoured ones are supposed to be for oral. they often taste worse than plain ones imo. plus still have the teat you can choke on."

Much rather go out side n chew on my bike tires ( road kill covered ) better taste at least

over a year ago

flavoured ones are supposed to be for oral. they often taste worse than plain ones imo. plus still have the teat you can choke on.

Much rather go out side n chew on my bike tires ( road kill covered ) better taste at least "

same here. plain/non flavoured don't even taste bad really. it's just that stupid teat on the end, it's a choking hazard.

Post new Message to Thread