Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

I'm always

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So curious when someone mentions liking 'taboo' sex acts on their profile (as it feels like nothing is off limits these days), but most of the time I wish I never asked!!

What is something that you've discovered you like since you started swinging... but would never have considered before in your 'vanilla lives'?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Creampies

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

While an interesting topic you will find some of the extremely taboo pleasures people may enjoy aren't allowed to be discussed on the forums

over a year ago

"While an interesting topic you will find some of the extremely taboo pleasures people may enjoy aren't allowed to be discussed on the forums "

Very true

over a year ago

"So curious when someone mentions liking 'taboo' sex acts on their profile (as it feels like nothing is off limits these days), but most of the time I wish I never asked!!

What is something that you've discovered you like since you started swinging... but would never have considered before in your 'vanilla lives'?

"

If i told you, you would wish you never asked

over a year ago

"While an interesting topic you will find some of the extremely taboo pleasures people may enjoy aren't allowed to be discussed on the forums "

Yeah I understand! Free speech and all but I guess if they're illegal they're best left I discussed. For me it's things like cuckolding, I would never have considered it until I came on here!

" Creampies "

Creampies however aren't something I consider unusual! When I'm in a stable relationship I love them!

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

Fucking men with a strap-on and fucking a bi guy with a strap-on while he is sucking cock

over a year ago

"While an interesting topic you will find some of the extremely taboo pleasures people may enjoy aren't allowed to be discussed on the forums

Yeah I understand! Free speech and all but I guess if they're illegal they're best left I discussed. For me it's things like cuckolding, I would never have considered it until I came on here!

Creampies

Creampies however aren't something I consider unusual! When I'm in a stable relationship I love them!"

With random woman whilst dogging that is

over a year ago

"Fucking men with a strap-on and fucking a bi guy with a strap-on while he is sucking cock "

My idea of a perfect meet! It's bloody hard work though isn't it! Hahaha

over a year ago

"So curious when someone mentions liking 'taboo' sex acts on their profile (as it feels like nothing is off limits these days), but most of the time I wish I never asked!!

"

Great top of a great team ...

YNWA x

over a year ago

YNWA x "

Something still taboo for me, fucking a toffee hahaha

over a year ago

YNWA x

Something still taboo for me, fucking a toffee hahaha"

Ha ha! I agree

over a year ago

YNWA x

Something still taboo for me, fucking a toffee hahaha"

Much more fun with a red ...

over a year ago

For me and fb its watersports.the only partner so far to have done this with.....shes 5 months pregnant too,guys seem to like that a lot!!!

over a year ago

"For me and fb its watersports.the only partner so far to have done this with.....shes 5 months pregnant too,guys seem to like that a lot!!!"

Omg I need to start a list, pregnant women

I can't wait until the day I'm pregnant and I have someone suckling on my milk filled tits!

over a year ago

"For me and fb its watersports.the only partner so far to have done this with.....shes 5 months pregnant too,guys seem to like that a lot!!!

I can't wait until the day I'm pregnant and I have someone suckling on my milk filled tits! "

Ha....her tits are def huge!!!

Her pussy is swollen too....loving it!!!

over a year ago

"For me and fb its watersports.the only partner so far to have done this with.....shes 5 months pregnant too,guys seem to like that a lot!!!

I can't wait until the day I'm pregnant and I have someone suckling on my milk filled tits! "

They look well filled right now

Post new Message to Thread