Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Who doesn't like it?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I wonder if there many women and couples who would not be interested in a free masssage!

Would it be because they don't like the masseur (for example, looking at my profile, is there anything that can make you feel aprehensive?)

Or generally don't like massages?

Or you find it too much of bother to arrange for a meet provided you are not minded to meet single men, even though you are otherwise happy to be massaged?

Or is it because 'free' sounds to you ominous and 'there must be something' that the masseur is after? No one gives anything for free these days, 'init'? lol

What else might be a valid reason?

Thank you for your answers!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *epper123Woman
over a year ago

London

"I wonder if there many women and couples who would not be interested in a free masssage!

Would it be because they don't like the masseur (for example, looking at my profile, is there anything that can make you feel aprehensive?)

Or you find it too much of bother to arrange for a meet provided you are not minded to meet single men, even though you are otherwise happy to be massaged?

Or is it because 'free' sounds to you ominous and 'there must be something' that the masseur is after? No one gives anything for free these days, 'init'? lol

Thank you for your answers! "

Because they are already getting a wonderful one from their partner?

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"I wonder if there many women and couples who would not be interested in a free masssage!

I usually think the offer is a hook and they're hoping for something in return.

For that reason I'd only meet someone making this offer if I was potentially interested in there being more to it than just a massage.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Same as Dee, men often try to pull bait and switch on us. Offer something we want, or think we'll want, then it turns more into something they want instead.

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

"Same as Dee, men often try to pull bait and switch on us. Offer something we want, or think we'll want, then it turns more into something they want instead.

"

Yup. This exactly, unfortunately

over a year ago

Personally, we've been messaged by more than a few massage "experts" in our time on fab. Usually sets of our BS alarm. Plus, Mr is good enough at it that I don't need to look any further for a nice massage.

over a year ago

we are here for sex nothing more nothing less blunt i know but if we want a masssage id rather pay and have it done right and also agree with alot said above

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/02/16 23:12:50]

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Qualified massage therapist myself, so N doesn't need to go elsewhere

B

over a year ago

Thank you for your replies, ladies!

Very helpful and just as I thought, indeed.

Yet, bear in mind that you may be wrong at least one time out of 10.

Cheers!

Jioso

QEMT

Stands for [Qualified and Experienced Massage Therapist]

over a year ago

"Qualified massage therapist myself, so N doesn't need to go elsewhere

B"

Wonderful!

Too bad you are far, I'd love to do a massage swap.I've been looking for a partner colleague.

over a year ago

I hate being massaged...It feels massively intrusive and makes my skin crawl... and I'd never have sex with anyone other than my partner if massage oils have been around as they rot your condoms...

By *r H and Good PetCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

I hate the feeling of massage. Just not pleasurable, and stress-tenses me the fuck out.

over a year ago

I had a massage from a qualified masseur who I met from here. It helped my dodgy back a lot. I can't see me meeting someone just for him to massage me.

over a year ago

A girl.I am seeing has a fantasy about being massaged and the masseur slips a finger inside her...I am considering making it happen for her.

By *ltravioletWoman
over a year ago

In amongst the Unicorns & fairy dust

After reading your post and then your profile OP I am in the minority to other fora that have posted on this thread - I love to be massaged and it has to be professional as my leg was seriously injured 14 months ago - so it's a big Yes from me ,,,, it's such a shame you are so far away J

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

Massage alone on a sex site seems out of place and just odd. None of us have time to sort through what's odd. An oily massage followed by sex is more realistic - and pretty mind blowing with the right person

over a year ago

Because i can't be assed to leave my own house, and if I'm ever tempted.....i have a wank and its all good again..

over a year ago

So you don't have any sexual contact at all?

over a year ago

Funny that the masseurs on here only offer to women!

I love a deep back massage, un knot my back and I feel like a 21 year old but only want a massage though, which is why I go to a physiotherapist once a month.

over a year ago

"I had a massage from a qualified masseur who I met from here. It helped my dodgy back a lot. I can't see me meeting someone just for him to massage me. "

I would take up a free massage no problem about that wether paula would want to be involved is anothe matter

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

"Funny that the masseurs on here only offer to women!

I love a deep back massage, un knot my back and I feel like a 21 year old but only want a massage though, which is why I go to a physiotherapist once a month. "

I did think this, if it was only a massage wouldn't it be for all?

over a year ago

Thank you for your answers!

Because they are already getting a wonderful one from their partner? "

Oooft, agreed...nothing can top the OH's!

over a year ago

"... and I'd never have sex with anyone other than my partner if massage oils have been around as they rot your condoms..."

Natural massage oil does not desroy condoms.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/02/16 00:38:48]

over a year ago

So can you answer the question OP... If there's no sex involved then why do you dismiss males?

over a year ago

" After reading your post and then your profile OP I am in the minority to other fora that have posted on this thread - I love to be massaged and it has to be professional as my leg was seriously injured 14 months ago - so it's a big Yes from me ,,,, it's such a shame you are so far away J "

Yeah, but we can make it happen one day!

Get well soon!

over a year ago

"Massage alone on a sex site seems out of place and just odd. None of us have time to sort through what's odd. An oily massage followed by sex is more realistic - and pretty mind blowing with the right person"

Sure, but again, a bit far. Yet, we might make it happen.

over a year ago

"So you don't have any sexual contact at all? "

Is this how you read my profile?

over a year ago

Failing to answer a question OP?

over a year ago

I love a deep back massage, un knot my back and I feel like a 21 year old but only want a massage though, which is why I go to a physiotherapist once a month. "

It's not funny at all.

I meet whoever I want to meet and offer massages to those I want.

This is not my job or private business. It is for pleasure and entertainment and charity.

And as I am not bi, so of course, I'd offer massages to women only!

Good luck with your back, mate!

over a year ago

"Failing to answer a question OP? "

Hey, I don't live on this site .

over a year ago

I wasn't asking for one, just curious as to why every bloke on here says they are qualified masseurs but only offer to females!

Obviously only after one thing!

over a year ago

"

I would take up a free massage no problem about that wether paula would want to be involved is anothe matter "

Well, get Paula to contact me, if she is interested.

over a year ago

"

I did think this, if it was only a massage wouldn't it be for all?"

Why should it be for all?

I won't meet men from this site. Simple as that.

How many hours are in the day, how many hours one has to make a living, how many hours one can spend for a hobby, how many hours one can afford to offer a free something (massage, company , going out, DIY, gardening, etc)...?

Questions, questions.

And then you would realise how generous my offer is after all.

over a year ago

"I wasn't asking for one, just curious as to why every bloke on here says they are qualified masseurs but only offer to females!

Obviously only after one thing! "

Exactly. And i don't take those 'my fantasy is to turn up and give a woman oral and nothing else' topics seriously either.

Am sure men think we're stupid.

over a year ago

"... and I'd never have sex with anyone other than my partner if massage oils have been around as they rot your condoms...

Natural massage oil does not desroy condoms. "

..desTroy...

over a year ago

"So you don't have any sexual contact at all?

Is this how you read my profile?"

Answering a question with a question..... Has inadvertently answered my question

over a year ago

"So can you answer the question OP... If there's no sex involved then why do you dismiss males? "

I'm replying to the messages in order of posting.

It has been answered already above.

over a year ago

*Some men that should say.

Might as well rant about men trying to fucking order me for sex as well...yeah sure i am available at the time you're asking, no idea who the fuck you are or if we're compatible but yeah i'm an unpaid prostitute here to service you.

over a year ago

"I wasn't asking for one, just curious as to why every bloke on here says they are qualified masseurs but only offer to females!

'Obviously' ??? Only after one thing?

Surely,you can be more broadminded that that.

There is rarely 'only one thing' in life.

Try to think of other options.

I have a list of at least 7.

over a year ago

Qualifications are very easy to check in any event.

I haven't come accross anyone who claims to be qualified, but have been contacted by some who admit that they are not qualifed, but like massaging and were told by others that they are good at it.

Pretty honest I think.

over a year ago

Love going to the spa and getting a massage and also from Mr A but would never meet anyone from here for one.....is it just a massage is it going to be sexual??? Your always going to have it in the back of your mind that it wd have to have a happy ending....probably the fact it's on a swingers site x

over a year ago

"

Exactly. And i don't take those 'my fantasy is to turn up and give a woman oral and nothing else' topics seriously either.

Am sure men think we're stupid."

You are wrong!

Men do not think that women are stupid. Too much of generalisation here.

Although SOME men may think so.

And besides, of course some men may fantasise of giving a woman just oral and nothing else, or suck on her toes and nothing else, or stroke her hair and nothing else, or sit on a chair and draw a portrait of her and nothing else or just watching her doing her make up and nothing else, or...

Or bloody hell, I can think of 1000s other options!!! How come SOME only see one and nothing else.

We do not live in a narrow pipe line.

The world consist of lovely varieties.

over a year ago

Answering a question with a question..... Has inadvertently answered my question "

I am not asnwering. I am asking.

over a year ago

"*Some men that should say.

"

Sorry, I answered your previous post before seeing this one (if it was here by the time I was typing my comment.

'Some ' is a good qualifier. We are on the same page

over a year ago

"

Love going to the spa and getting a massage and also from Mr A but would never meet anyone from here for one.....is it just a massage is it going to be sexual??? Your always going to have it in the back of your mind that it wd have to have a happy ending....probably the fact it's on a swingers site x"

All can be agreed before hand or in the process.

I can't see any issues with that and it has worked spot on in my experience so far.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I have met for massage, have met people who are qualified, and some who are just talented and enjoy giving as part of their meets. I love sensual massage

over a year ago

Answering a question with a question..... Has inadvertently answered my question

I am not asnwering. I am asking."

Funny that.. So was I.. And you didn't answer it.... By avoiding the question you leave yourself open to anyone assuming you are only offering the free service in return for sexual contact.

So.. Do you have no sexual contact at all?

over a year ago

"I have met for massage, have met people who are qualified, and some who are just talented and enjoy giving as part of their meets. I love sensual massage "

over a year ago

Sorry, I answered your previous post before seeing this one (if it was here by the time I was typing my comment.

'Some ' is a good qualifier. We are on the same page "

It's fine.

Been offered a portrait once as well lol.

over a year ago

Funny that.. So was I.. And you didn't answer it.... By avoiding the question you leave yourself open to anyone assuming you are only offering the free service in return for sexual contact.

So.. Do you have no sexual contact at all? "

I never expect 'payment in kind' if that is what you ask.

It is a free massage. Free means free in all languages. It is not paid for. No small print.

I've had meets with no sexual contact.

I 've had meets with soft play and meets with a bit more than that...

Life is flexible, not rigid.

I can't see any issues with that.

Are you going to answer my question though? Are you under the impression that I do not meet for sex, reading my profile?

Or another question now: That I only offer supposed Free massage in exchange for sex?

If so, would you help me ( genuinely) rephrasing the text, because I did not intent to convey neither of these two messages when I put up the text?

Cheers!

over a year ago

'Some ' is a good qualifier. We are on the same page

It's fine.

Been offered a portrait once as well lol."

Yeehaa, bingo!

over a year ago

It is a free massage. Free means free in all languages. It is not paid for. No small print.

Are you going to answer my question though? Are you under the impression that I do not meet for sex, reading my profile?

Or another question now: That I only offer supposed Free massage in exchange for sex?

If so, would you help me ( genuinely) rephrasing the text, because I did not intent to convey neither of these two messages when I put up the text?

Cheers!"

No one didn't mean any form of payment.

Your profile is unclear, hence why I asked. You state massage and social only,but the written profile and verifications do suggest otherwise.

over a year ago

Cheers!

No one didn't mean any form of payment.

Your profile is unclear, hence why I asked. You state massage and social only,but the written profile and verifications do suggest otherwise.

"

No I.. Not no one *

over a year ago

Ok, I see what you mean.

The veris are pretty good actually, not very descriptive of what had taken place.

I'm a professional first and foremost.

Anything else that may happen would be between consenting adults.

Have a good night!

over a year ago

"A girl.I am seeing has a fantasy about being massaged and the masseur slips a finger inside her...I am considering making it happen for her. "

I am up for it. Send me a message if you are interested.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

I've had meets where I've received a sensual massage and nothing else. Love them

over a year ago

"I've had meets where I've received a sensual massage and nothing else. Love them "

By *lighty1Woman
over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

I love a massage, but only at a spa,or at home (from a lover). Definite 'no' to the hundreds of Fab men who want to come to my home "just" to massage me (as I fear 95% of them are expecting sex, or are gonna become crazy stalkers).

Likewise, I'd love a cleaner, but it's still a 'no' to the handful of Fab men who want to come to my home and do the cleaning for me whilst naked.

The one thing these guys have in common is their insistence that they don't expect anything in return. But I am not going to risk it.

over a year ago

"... and I'd never have sex with anyone other than my partner if massage oils have been around as they rot your condoms...

Natural massage oil does not desroy condoms. "

All oils destroy condoms...

over a year ago

Not true.

Try coconut oil for example.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"Not true.

Try coconut oil for example."

If it's oil, it will degrade latex condoms.

The only lubes safe with latex are water based.

over a year ago

I'd just pay a professional. It would be far, far less hassle than trying to arrange one on a sex site.

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

We both feel the benefit of a professional massage and have them regularly. As your profile says you only massage women and only naked we wouldn't see this as an offer of a free massage, just another way of asking for a meet as sexuality wouldn't matter if you were simply offering a massage.

over a year ago

Fabswingers is a sex site ,I love a massage and I now know a woman who does it

over a year ago

Your more than welcome to give my Gf a massage if your qualified

over a year ago

I absolutely hate them with a passion wouldnt have one if you payed me

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"We both feel the benefit of a professional massage and have them regularly. As your profile says you only massage women and only naked we wouldn't see this as an offer of a free massage, just another way of asking for a meet as sexuality wouldn't matter if you were simply offering a massage."

I agree. It's off putting. I'm bi so I think I should qualify for getting my cock massaged as a minimum.

over a year ago

a no strings massage, but only for women..makes it sounds anything but no strings..?

i hate massages anyway, but even if i didnt, the proliferation of 'professional' massuers on here,(along with the 'professional' photographers),would put me off taking any of them seriously!

over a year ago

and coconout oil does degrade condoms,and is not recommended as personal lubicant....

over a year ago

"I'd just pay a professional. It would be far, far less hassle than trying to arrange one on a sex site."

This thread is talking about professional masseurs here. Not cowboys.

over a year ago

"We both feel the benefit of a professional massage and have them regularly. As your profile says you only massage women and only naked we wouldn't see this as an offer of a free massage, just another way of asking for a meet as sexuality wouldn't matter if you were simply offering a massage."

I am not saying I only massage naked. There is the offer to be naked, not a condition.

Sexuality you say, but let's accept that you made a mistake and you meant to say that the sex or the gender won't matter.

Of course it matters. Read above for details why it matters for those who cannot understand this easy concept.

over a year ago

"... just another way of asking for a meet ..."

Of course it is, bingo!

How otherwise would I massage her if we didn't meet?

Sheesh!!!

over a year ago

"I'm bi so I think I should qualify for getting my cock massaged as a minimum. "

Oh, yeah!?!

Because you are bi you are less of a man? Is that what you are saying?

And this feeling of entitlement? Where does it come from?

Do you have a certificate or educational degree or medical referral from your psychiatrist or whatever that states that you are qualified for what other people offer to those they want to offer it only?

over a year ago

"and coconout oil does degrade condoms,and is not recommended as personal lubicant...."

Natural oils are fantastic for any use - eat , apply, lubiracate. Condom or not.

over a year ago

...lubricate...

over a year ago

"a no strings massage, but only for women..makes it sounds anything but no strings..?

i hate massages anyway, but even if i didnt, the proliferation of 'professional' massuers on here,(along with the 'professional' photographers),would put me off taking any of them seriously!"

I have no knowledge of 'proliferation' of professional masseurs.

As far as I am aware, I am the only one professionally qualifed, certified, insured, CRB checked, etc massaeur on this site. Of course, there may be others.

BTW, I have an age limit too. Looks, personality, size... all matters.

Sorry, luv!

over a year ago

"I've had meets where I've received a sensual massage and nothing else. Love them "

Yes, Purring pussy, tell them, so they stop complainig that someone decided to give something for free!

over a year ago

"and coconout oil does degrade condoms,and is not recommended as personal lubicant....

Natural oils are fantastic for any use - eat , apply, lubiracate. Condom or not."

You are incorrect.

Natural oils are not fantastic for any use. They can weaken latex condoms. Natural oils should not be used for massages (or any play) if condoms are going to be relied on for STI or contraceptive protection.

You should use water based lubricants for massages that are going to involve sex play.

(Although you seem to suggest that it's just a massage, so obviously it doesn't matter if it degrades condoms or not. Because you won't be using them, will you? In addition - I probably get half a dozen guys a week writing to me to tell me that they're qualified masseurs. Also I'm a certificated sports masseur - so no. You're not the only one on here.)

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/02/16 07:44:03]

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"and coconout oil does degrade condoms,and is not recommended as personal lubicant....

Natural oils are fantastic for any use - eat , apply, lubiracate. Condom or not."

You are wrong.

I can't find a link that is permitted but please feel free to Google and you'll find that ALL oils, including completely natural ones will degrade latex and should not be used when using latex condoms. That includes coconut oil, almond oil, olive oil, sunflower oil and ALL other oils.

Given the service you are offering, you should know this and you should certainly be taking what multiple people tell you more seriously and doing some research.

At the moment you are giving incorrect, dangerous advice and potentially putting anyone you massage and then have sex with at risk of pregnancy. It's also putting both of you at risk of disease.

ALL oils degrade latex. NO oils, AT ALL, are safe for use with latex condoms. NONE.

Clear?

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

"We both feel the benefit of a professional massage and have them regularly. As your profile says you only massage women and only naked we wouldn't see this as an offer of a free massage, just another way of asking for a meet as sexuality wouldn't matter if you were simply offering a massage.

I am not saying I only massage naked. There is the offer to be naked, not a condition.

Sexuality you say, but let's accept that you made a mistake and you meant to say that the sex or the gender won't matter.

Of course it matters. Read above for details why it matters for those who cannot understand this easy concept."

It's an easy concept to understand that a professional massage doesn't rely on a male to massage a female or vice versa...a massage is just that, a massage.

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

I see there are currently 35 threads where guys are specifically offering massage...

over a year ago

The fact that you say you will not send a face pic is a put off. There is plenty of guys body's I like the look of but that doesn't mean they have the face to match. X

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"We both feel the benefit of a professional massage and have them regularly. As your profile says you only massage women and only naked we wouldn't see this as an offer of a free massage, just another way of asking for a meet as sexuality wouldn't matter if you were simply offering a massage.

Of course it matters. Read above for details why it matters for those who cannot understand this easy concept.

It's an easy concept to understand that a professional massage doesn't rely on a male to massage a female or vice versa...a massage is just that, a massage."

The OP isn't offering professional massage though. He's not charging.

He's offering something for mutual enjoyment. His enjoyment depends on the recipient being female. It may well be, likely is, sexual enjoyment of a type, but need not necessarily involve typical sexual contact.

If he's offering this for his enjoyment, he's entirely free to offer it to those people he'll enjoy doing it with.

BDSM, for example, often does not include typical sex or sexual contact but still is, or can be, sexual enjoyment. Therefore many Tops only play with bottoms of one sex.

Now, if he'd stop insisting on spreading incorrect and dangerous advice about oil, I'd have no issue with his post.

I wouldn't meet him, however, because if he doesn't research properly and adhere to safe use of latex condoms where necessary, I'd wonder other aspects of health and safety he'd be neglecting due to his own stubborn belief he's right.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"The fact that you say you will not send a face pic is a put off. There is plenty of guys body's I like the look of but that doesn't mean they have the face to match. X"

+1. I wouldn't meet anyone for any sort of intimate contact without seeing their face.

Of course, for a regular massage their face doesn't matter but we've already established this isn't a regular massage.

over a year ago

I love a massage but wouldn't overly feel happy about a complete stranger from here doing it as I'd feel they'd want more. I have met a guy from here who offered one but we'd met socially twice and got on very well so was happy to go ahead with it.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I'm bi so I think I should qualify for getting my cock massaged as a minimum.

Oh, yeah!?!

Do you have a certificate or educational degree or medical referral from your psychiatrist or whatever that states that you are qualified for what other people offer to those they want to offer it only?"

Someone's got a sense of humour failure and it ain't me. Relax, matey, it was a joke. Subtle maybe but obviously meant in jest.

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

If you were in Edinburgh I would x

over a year ago

You are wrong.

I can't find a link that is permitted but please feel free to Google and you'll find that ALL oils, including completely natural ones will degrade latex and should not be used when using latex condoms. That includes coconut oil, almond oil, olive oil, sunflower oil and ALL other oils.

At the moment you are giving incorrect, dangerous advice and potentially putting anyone you massage and then have sex with at risk of pregnancy. It's also putting both of you at risk of disease.

ALL oils degrade latex. NO oils, AT ALL, are safe for use with latex condoms. NONE.

Clear?"

You are very wrong, my dear!

I am back from a 24h ban for unwittingly posting a link about coco nut oil, experiements, tests, etc, that revealed that it DOES NOT degrade even latex condoms.

Seeing that you are eager to learn, do your own research.

My post was deleted along with a statement to the effect 'Safe to use with condoms..but this is just me. I am not advising anyone to try.. do.. etc, something that they are not aware of, convinced, [can't remember exactly what I said].

The point is that you are publishing inccorect allegations about what I advise and don't advise.

I actually do not advise that people should rely on condoms. Would you rely on a condom only if you were certain that your shagger has STD???

Would you not run away?

Condoms are not 100% bullet proof . In fact, if you have HPV, no condom can protect you.

HIV virus too is found that can go through condoms...

Again , do you own research...

BTW, it would have been better if you had started another thread, rather than highjacking my thread and deviate from the main question.

I do not use cheap latex condoms, so haven't done a test myself, but plenty of research for those who are interested.

Natural oils, with some exceptions, are fine with most condoms.

If you are mixing it up with say, baby oil and believe that it is natural - no it is not. It's mineral oil and not good. Condom or not. Baby oil should not be applied to skin.

And will melt your condoms.

over a year ago

It's an easy concept to understand that a professional massage doesn't rely on a male to massage a female or vice versa...a massage is just that, a massage."

The other day I went to House of Fraser.

They had an offer : designer ladies shoes of certain size, that normally sell for £499, but free for a limited time only.

Needless to say, there was a large crowd of women (and men, presumably getting a pair for their OH)eager to put their hands on the freebi.

What shocked me was overhearing a few bystanders grumbling as to why not all shoes were free, why women's only and why of this size only. If it is free, it has to be free for everyone , all shoes in the shop without an exception. The offer, in their view , wasn't genuine.

Go figure!

Some people are weird, don't you think so?

over a year ago

"The fact that you say you will not send a face pic is a put off. There is plenty of guys body's I like the look of but that doesn't mean they have the face to match. X"

I take your point, however, there are valid reasons why many people prefer not to show their faces on-line, on sex site or at all.

I believe I can trust the community here not to spread the word, so I'll reveal a possible reason - I 'm going to be the next PM. Surely, you would appreaciate I won't like to be linked to a sex site, as this would be a distraction once I am in office.

But please, keep it confidential!Shhh..

over a year ago

It's an easy concept to understand that a professional massage doesn't rely on a male to massage a female or vice versa...a massage is just that, a massage.

They had an offer : designer ladies shoes of certain size, that normally sell for £499, but free for a limited time only.

Needless to say, there was a large crowd of women (and men, presumably getting a pair for their OH)eager to put their hands on the freebi.

What shocked me was overhearing a few bystanders grumbling as to why not all shoes were free, why women's only and why of this size only. If it is free, it has to be free for everyone , all shoes in the shop without an exception. The offer, in their view , wasn't genuine.

Go figure!

Some people are weird, don't you think so? "

But you offer it free to get some sexual satisfaction of some degree..whether it be physical or not.. Or else you wouldn't be offering it free on this site and you wouldn't only be offering it to females... I don't know why you just don't admit it.. You would be respected more for being honest....

And you're not the only masseur on the site.. Stating that just makes you sound a bit silly

over a year ago

"

"

My, my, your logic is beyond me!

Not charging does not make a professional service non-professional. Think in terms of formal qualifications and training, skills, excellency, satisfaction, professionalism, liability...

Thousand of lawyers provide pro-bono work every year. Are you saying they are not professionals because they don't charge???

"

He's offering something for mutual enjoyment. His enjoyment depends on the recipient being female. It may well be, likely is, sexual enjoyment of a type, but need not necessarily involve typical sexual contact.

If he's offering this for his enjoyment, he's entirely free to offer it to those people he'll enjoy doing it with.

BDSM, for example, often does not include typical sex or sexual contact but still is, or can be, sexual enjoyment. Therefore many Tops only play with bottoms of one sex.

"

Here, you come closer to hitting the nail on the head. Warmer and warmer.

For once, you ande I are both on the same page.

Though, there is bit more to that.

over a year ago

"I love a massage but wouldn't overly feel happy about a complete stranger from here doing it as I'd feel they'd want more. I have met a guy from here who offered one but we'd met socially twice and got on very well so was happy to go ahead with it. "

Exactly, who in their right mind would meet a complete stranger from this site?!?

They may want sex! Oh, fuck!

over a year ago

"I'm bi so I think I should qualify for getting my cock massaged as a minimum.

Oh, yeah!?!

Do you have a certificate or educational degree or medical referral from your psychiatrist or whatever that states that you are qualified for what other people offer to those they want to offer it only?

Someone's got a sense of humour failure and it ain't me. Relax, matey, it was a joke. Subtle maybe but obviously meant in jest. "

I gotcha , matey!

My reply was in line with your post.

No worries!

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

You are wrong.

Clear?

You are very wrong, my dear!

I am back from a 24h ban for unwittingly posting a link about coco nut oil, experiements, tests, etc, that revealed that it DOES NOT degrade even latex condoms.

Seeing that you are eager to learn, do your own research.

My post was deleted along with a statement to the effect 'Safe to use with condoms..but this is just me. I am not advising anyone to try.. do.. etc, something that they are not aware of, convinced, [can't remember exactly what I said].

The point is that you are publishing inccorect allegations about what I advise and don't advise.

I actually do not advise that people should rely on condoms. Would you rely on a condom only if you were certain that your shagger has STD???

Would you not run away?

Condoms are not 100% bullet proof . In fact, if you have HPV, no condom can protect you.

HIV virus too is found that can go through condoms...

Again , do you own research...

BTW, it would have been better if you had started another thread, rather than highjacking my thread and deviate from the main question.

I do not use cheap latex condoms, so haven't done a test myself, but plenty of research for those who are interested.

Natural oils, with some exceptions, are fine with most condoms.

If you are mixing it up with say, baby oil and believe that it is natural - no it is not. It's mineral oil and not good. Condom or not. Baby oil should not be applied to skin.

And will melt your condoms.

"

No, you are wrong as numerous people are trying to tell you.

NO oil, natural or otherwise is proven safe for use with latex condoms.

Because condoms are not "bulletproof" is no excuse to do things which may weaken them further.

The price of the condoms is irrelevant because if they're kite marked they are tested to the same standards.

There is actually very little actual research. I've looked. I've found NOTHING to prove any oil is safe for use with latex condoms.

Home tests by people who say "I blew up a condom and rubbed coconut oil on it and it didn't burst, therefore coconut oil is safe for use with latex condoms" are neither scientific or reliable. There's no way anyone testing at home could examine the condom on a microscopic level or determine it was still an effective barrier to disease.

The current scientific and medical advice is that NO oil AT ALL is safe for use with latex condoms.

You could be putting people at risk with this behaviour and this ridiculous advice.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"

My, my, your logic is beyond me!

Not charging does not make a professional service non-professional. Think in terms of formal qualifications and training, skills, excellency, satisfaction, professionalism, liability...

Thousand of lawyers provide pro-bono work every year. Are you saying they are not professionals because they don't charge???

"

*sigh* You're getting a bit touchy here. I'm actually defending you with that comment.

I'm not saying it's not professional quality massage or that you aren't a professional massage therapist. I'm saying you are not offering the service here in a professional capacity because you are not charging. You're offering a massage intended to be a mutually enjoyable leisure experience.

The point I was responding to was saying if you were offering a massage commercially, you should be open to appointments with men and women. I'm pointing out that because this is for your enjoyment, not for money (i.e. not offered on a professional basis), it's totally reasonable if you want to offer it to women only.

I'll know not to support your argument again though.

Best of luck finding people. So far you're doing an excellent job of putting off anyone who reads the fora as well as giving out incorrect and dangerous advice that natural oils are safe to use with latex condoms, (which the are NOT).

over a year ago

"

Go figure!

But you offer it free to get some sexual satisfaction of some degree..whether it be physical or not.. Or else you wouldn't be offering it free on this site and you wouldn't only be offering it to females... I don't know why you just don't admit it.. You would be respected more for being honest....

And you're not the only masseur on the site.. "

Not necessarily. There is more to life than sex and money.

Think of other reasons why one may offer massage to females (and chooses those females with care) for free:

1. Charitable man - decides to help those who may not be able to afford a massage

2. Promoting healthy lifestyle - many people are burdened with toilsome labour every day and never thought they might indulge on a regular massage. It's an eyeopener. (it was certainly for me, after I started having massages once a week. I felt such a relief! And decided that I wanted to train and do it too)

3. Can afford to do so - missing on money from an occasional massage, so what?

4. Fit Female body is a lot easier than massaging a 250lb male body builder

5. Seeing the other person satisfied after the massage means more than money and personal pleasure ( I've had clients hugging me after their massage. Words are inadequate to express their gratitude)

6. Ok, some personal pleasure by touching this silky skin, ok, nothing wrong with that.

7. Sexual pleasure - it can be, but it doesn't come that easy. Why ??? Because, the moment my hands touch the body on the massage couch, my professionalism kicks in and all I see is muscles fibres under the skin that needs a good work on, concentration to find the knots and how to release the grip, etc etc...

(and my dick takes a dive. He feels ignored)

It has to be the right mood. Massaging is a professon . It is different from groping.

8. Spreading the Feel good factor - I do something for free to you, you will do something for free to another person. They may take the hint and take it further to yet another... People to people, not wolfs to wolfs lusting after each other, plotting how to trick you out of your money, etc..

I can think of other reasons too, but the above should be sufficient.

It's getting late.

PS. If you want to try it , with me or someone like me, you will understand what I mean. Night, night!

PS. Sorry, you are right, I am not the only masseur on this site. I admit, I see others saying the same.

Out of 100k members, a few masseurs!!! Well well, we can form a syndicate..

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

You're now trying to tell us you're doing it out of the goodness of your heart?

Don't be daft.

It's clearly a sexual thing for you because otherwise you'd be just as happy to offer your charitable massage or healthy life promotion to men.

You offer it to women and not men because you enjoy it with women, not men. That makes it a sexual thing.

Just admit it because it's patently obvious and you're making yourself look daft denying it.

over a year ago

Alright, this thread is getting long and presumably will be closed by admin soon after reaching the limit of messages.

I thank you all for your posts and views!

It's been also a pleasure to engage in some heated arguments with opinionated members!

To summarise:

People may decide to pass offers of free massage from sex sites because:

1. They don't like to be massaged

2. Their husbands do good job already

3. They prefer to pay someone than getting a stranger

4. They fear the masseur is after sex or may turn into a stalker

5. They cannot see face photos

6. They feel that the offer should be indiscriminate to both genders (presumably age, body size)

7. They want more than just a massage, i.e happy ending, full intercourse

8. Some confusion about latex condoms...

Happy swinging everyone and be safe!

PS. I'm looking for a female qualifed masseuse for a regular massage exchange. Sex or no sex is not important. Please contact me privately, thank you!

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

The post limit for a thread is 175, at which point it closes automatically.

This thread is nowhere near that yet.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

And the only one confused about latex condoms is you. Everyone else that's commented said the same, correct, thing.

over a year ago

"The post limit for a thread is 175, at which point it closes automatically.

"

Thanks, good to know. I've seen threads closed due to 'being too long'

over a year ago

I'd let a guy massage me if he was handsome and had a big penis.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"I'd let a guy massage me if he was handsome and had a big penis. "

And if he lets you bathe him and stick your tongue up his bum

over a year ago

"I'd let a guy massage me if he was handsome and had a big penis.

And if he lets you bathe him and stick your tongue up his bum"

Haha aye and that. But with this massage offer I'd only meet someone offering just a massage based on the same rules I'd meet someone I wanted to have sex with. Yes he can put his hands on me, IF, I find him attractive but I wouldn't meet a guy just for him to get his jollies.

over a year ago

OP cut the crap.

You will give women a massage but you are hoping for sex too. Just be honest about it.

over a year ago

"

Go figure!

And you're not the only masseur on the site..

Not necessarily. There is more to life than sex and money.

Think of other reasons why one may offer massage to females (and chooses those females with care) for free:

1. Charitable man - decides to help those who may not be able to afford a massage

2. Promoting healthy lifestyle - many people are burdened with toilsome labour every day and never thought they might indulge on a regular massage. It's an eyeopener. (it was certainly for me, after I started having massages once a week. I felt such a relief! And decided that I wanted to train and do it too)

3. Can afford to do so - missing on money from an occasional massage, so what?

4. Fit Female body is a lot easier than massaging a 250lb male body builder

5. Seeing the other person satisfied after the massage means more than money and personal pleasure ( I've had clients hugging me after their massage. Words are inadequate to express their gratitude)

6. Ok, some personal pleasure by touching this silky skin, ok, nothing wrong with that.

7. Sexual pleasure - it can be, but it doesn't come that easy. Why ??? Because, the moment my hands touch the body on the massage couch, my professionalism kicks in and all I see is muscles fibres under the skin that needs a good work on, concentration to find the knots and how to release the grip, etc etc...

(and my dick takes a dive. He feels ignored)

It has to be the right mood. Massaging is a professon . It is different from groping.

8. Spreading the Feel good factor - I do something for free to you, you will do something for free to another person. They may take the hint and take it further to yet another... People to people, not wolfs to wolfs lusting after each other, plotting how to trick you out of your money, etc..

I can think of other reasons too, but the above should be sufficient.

It's getting late.

"

9. Some meet for drinks, dance, chat... leading to play.

Some meet to watch porn.. leading to play

Some meet in a spa to have a nice time and may lead to play..

Some meet for a massage and this too may lead to play.

Some meet for whatever and may lead to whatever.

Who are we do judge them?

over a year ago

I love a deep back massage, un knot my back and I feel like a 21 year old but only want a massage though, which is why I go to a physiotherapist once a month.

I did think this, if it was only a massage wouldn't it be for all?"

By *lighty1Woman
over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"

Some meet for drinks, dance, chat... leading to play.

Some meet to watch porn.. leading to play

Some meet in a spa to have a nice time and may lead to play..

Some meet for a massage and this too may lead to play.

Some meet for whatever and may lead to whatever.

Who are we do judge them? "

So you are FINALLY admitting that you hope your offer of a massage will lead to play?

Given your thread title, and your original post which suggested that couples are somehow 'wrong' not to want a massage from you.... I believe you actually used the word 'weird' .... your admission is long over-due.

over a year ago

FlirtyN,

Read the whole thread again, darling.

I struggle to find even one word in your latest post that is anywhere near accurate.

Post new Message to Thread