Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Friend-ly fantasy

Jump to newest

By *ullanon OP   Couple
over a year ago

Hull

We would absolutely love it if we discovered any of our vanilla friends of fab. It would be such a turn on if we knew they were into a bit of swinging - no-one in particular, but perhaps our hotter accuaintences..! Has this happened to anybody? Have you acted upon the discovery??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

No but some guy knew me n tried to blackmail me . I told him to go n bbbboff u know n blocked him n reported him never heard from him since .

By *ullbackbuttMan
over a year ago

Purton

"We would absolutely love it if we discovered any of our vanilla friends of fab. It would be such a turn on if we knew they were into a bit of swinging - no-one in particular, but perhaps our hotter accuaintences..! Has this happened to anybody? Have you acted upon the discovery?? "

Wishes I lived in Hull and qualified as one of these acquaintances. Your smoking hot.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"We would absolutely love it if we discovered any of our vanilla friends of fab. It would be such a turn on if we knew they were into a bit of swinging - no-one in particular, but perhaps our hotter accuaintences..! Has this happened to anybody? Have you acted upon the discovery?? "
A was a vanilla friend now am a fabber

Post new Message to Thread