Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

club nerves

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So we have been to a couple of clubs before and had a great time. Going again on Saturday but just been shopping for a new outfit and saw myself in a full length mirror and thought yuck!!! I hate my wobbly mummy tummy. I'm normally quite confident about my body although it's not perfect but how am I going to get my confidence back before Saturday???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So we have been to a couple of clubs before and had a great time. Going again on Saturday but just been shopping for a new outfit and saw myself in a full length mirror and thought yuck!!! I hate my wobbly mummy tummy. I'm normally quite confident about my body although it's not perfect but how am I going to get my confidence back before Saturday??? "

Corset

Pay a bit extra and get a steel boned one

I love them

over a year ago

"So we have been to a couple of clubs before and had a great time. Going again on Saturday but just been shopping for a new outfit and saw myself in a full length mirror and thought yuck!!! I hate my wobbly mummy tummy. I'm normally quite confident about my body although it's not perfect but how am I going to get my confidence back before Saturday??? "

Just looked at your pic's and you look great. You will be fine and have fun

over a year ago

I tried one on in Ann Summers today and could hardly breathe, but will look into investing in one

"So we have been to a couple of clubs before and had a great time. Going again on Saturday but just been shopping for a new outfit and saw myself in a full length mirror and thought yuck!!! I hate my wobbly mummy tummy. I'm normally quite confident about my body although it's not perfect but how am I going to get my confidence back before Saturday???

Corset

Pay a bit extra and get a steel boned one

I love them "

over a year ago

Thank you

"So we have been to a couple of clubs before and had a great time. Going again on Saturday but just been shopping for a new outfit and saw myself in a full length mirror and thought yuck!!! I hate my wobbly mummy tummy. I'm normally quite confident about my body although it's not perfect but how am I going to get my confidence back before Saturday???

Just looked at your pic's and you look great. You will be fine and have fun"

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Clubs are full of people all shapes and sizes, just go and enjoy it.

over a year ago

Wear something you previously felt sexy in?

By *irralman4Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Going from your pics you must have had a bad mirror! You have a great figure and I'm sure you will get plenty of attention. Sexy is a state of mind and you have all the right bits in all the right places. Enjoy you night and take a big stick.... To fight them off xx

over a year ago

Ah thank you all feeling much better now x

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple
over a year ago

nr chester

. You look amazing, are you hormonal, I know if I'm hormonal it always changes how I see myself, i don't have much club experience I only went for the first time on sat and was dying inside about showing my body, but everyone is all shapes and sizes and I felt ok I think you'll feel sexy once your there, good luck and have a fab time Mrs cmyxxxx

over a year ago

Well Fred would probably say I'm always hormonal, but I don't think I am?? I have been losing weight but I think it's going top down so my tummy doesn't look much different than when I was 4st heavier (to me at least). I'm sure I'll be fine when I get there

"So we have been to a couple of clubs before and had a great time. Going again on Saturday but just been shopping for a new outfit and saw myself in a full length mirror and thought yuck!!! I hate my wobbly mummy tummy. I'm normally quite confident about my body although it's not perfect but how am I going to get my confidence back before Saturday??? . You look amazing, are you hormonal, I know if I'm hormonal it always changes how I see myself, i don't have much club experience I only went for the first time on sat and was dying inside about showing my body, but everyone is all shapes and sizes and I felt ok I think you'll feel sexy once your there, good luck and have a fab time Mrs cmyxxxx"

over a year ago

You look sexy to me, although I'm a horny young guy so take that as you will

over a year ago

I'll take the compliment thank you

"You look sexy to me, although I'm a horny young guy so take that as you will "

By *aGaGagging for itCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Recognise that no one there would consider themselves perfect and that probably everyone (or most) there would change something about their appearance if they could so everyone is in the same boat. When you come away having had a good time you will wonder.why you spent so much time being worried.

over a year ago

"Recognise that no one there would consider themselves perfect and that probably everyone (or most) there would change something about their appearance if they could so everyone is in the same boat. When you come away having had a good time you will wonder.why you spent so much time being worried."

By *atnat85Woman
over a year ago

northwest

You look awesome, and besides most people have wobbly bits or something they don't like.....

If having a wobble I think by the time a guy(or girls) face is inches away from down there, or they are about to get their end away they won't care about wobbly bits at that stage!x

over a year ago

As has been said everyone has there own quirks and worries that seem obvious to them everyone else sees their lovely arse and tits.

Just go with a figure like yours you'll get all the right kind of attention

Post new Message to Thread