Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Good diet & Excercise

Jump to newest

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

Right done the different kinds of fat Now lets do the different diets and excercises and what they aim to achieve. How much excercise to burn 100 calories etc.

No fuckwits allowed leave us alone.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

To gain muscle be in surplus calories and to lose be under maintenance calories by 700kcal

By *uscious_lips30Woman
over a year ago

gloucestershire

Don't exercise everyday because ur body needs to rest. I was exercising 5/6 days a week the fat I have got which is a lot is slowly turning to muscle.

By *rai69Man
over a year ago

Colchester

I want to build up arms and legs but loose fat from belly.....any helpful advice please.

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"To gain muscle be in surplus calories and to lose be under maintenance calories by 700kcal "

It might be me thats the fuckwit here can you explain please

By *uscious_lips30Woman
over a year ago

gloucestershire

"I want to build up arms and legs but loose fat from belly.....any helpful advice please."

Planking is a good whole body work out do it 30 secs then build up to a longer time

Squats will help with legs also wall sits, you sit against a wall back straight you feel the burn instantly

Use weights will help arms but you can use tins

An exercise ball you can do alsorts of exercises, kneeling on it and balancing will help core muscles

over a year ago

"Right done the different kinds of fat Now lets do the different diets and excercises and what they aim to achieve. How much excercise to burn 100 calories etc.

No fuckwits allowed leave us alone."

ok i can take a hint im going

over a year ago

"I want to build up arms and legs but loose fat from belly.....any helpful advice please."

Press ups; wide arm, shoulder width, and close arm, will work your arms and chest. Triceps dips will also help with arms. Planking will aid for core stability. Any Cardiovascular exercise will aid fat loss, whether it's running/jogging, typically if you are achieving a steady period where you are approx 70-80% of your max heart rate, that is a good training zone for fat loss.

over a year ago

Les Mills classes, BodyPump for that. 2 or 3 times a week.

over a year ago

"To gain muscle be in surplus calories and to lose be under maintenance calories by 700kcal

It might be me thats the fuckwit here can you explain please"

Yes as we men need to eat 2500kcal to maintain your weight, so by eating more whilst doing heavy weights you gain muscle and by going under 2500kcal to 1300kcal your body goes into fat burning mode.

By *rafty98Man
over a year ago

herts

"To gain muscle be in surplus calories and to lose be under maintenance calories by 700kcal

It might be me thats the fuckwit here can you explain please"

If you wish to bulk up you need to eat more. So add another meal packed with protein and slow burning carbs (brown rice or pasta fine).

If you wish to loose weight take your daily calories down by 700 so average man 2500 you have 1800.

Also good fats are your friend here so eat peanuts nit not loads as by introducing good fats your body will burn of the bad ones. Hope that helps

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

I just do a lot of weights, shoulders, arms, chest and gut (Now starting legs, my brain needs to see some progress from one set of excesise before I can't start a new lot)

Tried gym years ago hated it, but this time I used a simple method... Find a excercise you hate!!! For me it was abdominal crunches. 5months later and I love them, I set a goal and finally hit it! Now able to do 40+ at max weight and my gut loves it.

I do this now every session as it reminds me why I'm there and that I can do this. I'm now looking at latt excercises. (These are hard but I'll get there)

Make it fun, you get to learn something new each trip and it becomes a habit

By *rafty98Man
over a year ago

herts

"I just do a lot of weights, shoulders, arms, chest and gut (Now starting legs, my brain needs to see some progress from one set of excesise before I can't start a new lot)

Tried gym years ago hated it, but this time I used a simple method... Find a excercise you hate!!! For me it was abdominal crunches. 5months later and I love them, I set a goal and finally hit it! Now able to do 40+ at max weight and my gut loves it.

I do this now every session as it reminds me why I'm there and that I can do this. I'm now looking at latt excercises. (These are hard but I'll get there)

Make it fun, you get to learn something new each trip and it becomes a habit "

Wow good for you keep up the great work...

over a year ago

Just about to start the 5x5 workout...see how it goes. Eat like a king, train like an animal..sleep like a baby (wake up every 3 hours screaming for boobs and crap yourself)

By *rai69Man
over a year ago

Colchester

Thanks for your great tips peeps

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

"Just about to start the 5x5 workout...see how it goes. Eat like a king, train like an animal..sleep like a baby (wake up every 3 hours screaming for boobs and crap yourself)"

Lol I swear all I seem to do is crap since I started gym! Food + excercise has sent my metabolism into overdrive

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"Just about to start the 5x5 workout...see how it goes. Eat like a king, train like an animal..sleep like a baby (wake up every 3 hours screaming for boobs and crap yourself)

Lol I swear all I seem to do is crap since I started gym! Food + excercise has sent my metabolism into overdrive "

Haha pleased about the metabolism but too much info lol

Post new Message to Thread