Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Abuse from single guys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So, How do you deal with the abuse you get from a single guy who messages you and you say no cause he does not full fill what you are looking for in a meet ? Normally we just block but he got there first !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

"So, How do you deal with the abuse you get from a single guy who messages you and you say no cause he does not full fill what you are looking for in a meet ? Normally we just block but he got there first !"

Just block him now lol

over a year ago

It wasnt you lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've only had this once or twice before. I just delete the message.

It isn't really a big problem though. We have said no thanks to hundreds and hundreds of single guys and only had issues about twice. *shrugs*

-Courtney

over a year ago

"So, How do you deal with the abuse you get from a single guy who messages you and you say no cause he does not full fill what you are looking for in a meet ? Normally we just block but he got there first !"

Report and counter block

over a year ago

Definitely report them, there's no call to be abusive just because you're turned down.

over a year ago

I agree. Most single guys are respectful and i am not tarring them all with the same brush.Lots of good decent guys out there but some are just not our cup of tea.

over a year ago

Title should read single guy

over a year ago

Well i got a bit of grief yesterday from a single bloke, not mentioning no names or out, daft cunt im gonna call him, no i aint blocked him at all haha

over a year ago

I play with them I find them funny

When they send rude mail to a simple no thanks I just turn it back on them and reply with funny/sarcastic mail back

Problem is most are to thick to realise what I'm doing and end up having a bit of banter with me, tell me I have a good sence of humor and ask me again if I want to meet

over a year ago

We just don't reply at all or block if they're rude or ask them to try and actually read our profile.

over a year ago

Its simple.

Dont reply to anyone you are not 100% happy meeting.

We've had really polite messages suggesting just the ubiquitous "Thanks No thanks" would be welcome...only to have a tirade of pent up fuckwitisms sent our way in reply.

Just had enough of it.

over a year ago

I block or,as you said,sometimes they block after messaging. Although it's only happened a couple of times in the 4 years and hundreds of messages I've replied to.

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Block and report any abuse to Admin.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

Report and counter block. The only thing you can do.

over a year ago

Report them

over a year ago

Tell their mum on them.

That will teach them

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Laugh a lot then report and block

Ovcasionaly I ask them if they like to borrow my 6 month olds dummies as she's out grown them

over a year ago

This pisses me off so much how single guys ruin the chances of nice guys cus they wanna act like a 5 year old x

over a year ago

I deal with it the same way I dealt with abuse from couples' profiles.

over a year ago

Some people are happy with any kind of attention .

over a year ago

"I play with them I find them funny

When they send rude mail to a simple no thanks I just turn it back on them and reply with funny/sarcastic mail back

Problem is most are to thick to realise what I'm doing and end up having a bit of banter with me, tell me I have a good sence of humor and ask me again if I want to meet "

Hahaha I do this also

over a year ago

Fuck off usually works

over a year ago

Block them and walk away - if however the abuse was really bad, then report them b4 first - there is absolutely no need for abusive behaviour

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

If they're clearly not what we're looking for and it's obvious they either haven't read the profile or have but have chosen to ignore our preferences, they'd be blocked immediately without a response. x

By *erryteeMan
over a year ago

wigan

abuse from single guys is minimal compared to the abuse we get from couples. i had to take my profile pic off due to abuse from a couple in wigan. it,s due to lack of interest in str8 single guys & the "ridiculous to the sublime" demands by couples & women on here, which means very little meets for single guys(with a few exceptions) unlike women who are at the top of the "pecking order" .

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

Don't let the minority spoil it for you, concentrate on the genuine people on fab

over a year ago

"I agree. Most single guys are respectful and i am not tarring them all with the same brush.Lots of good decent guys out there but some are just not our cup of tea. "
have coffee then ,you don't have to block just ignore and move on this is a frustrating place for us all for different reasons

over a year ago

"abuse from single guys is minimal compared to the abuse we get from couples. i had to take my profile pic off due to abuse from a couple in wigan. it,s due to lack of interest in str8 single guys & the "ridiculous to the sublime" demands by couples & women on here, which means very little meets for single guys(with a few exceptions) unlike women who are at the top of the "pecking order" ."

I think couples send some of the worst messages we get. They are generally more presumptuous, entitled, and rude than the stuff we tend to get from single men.

That's just our experience, though.

-Courtney

over a year ago

"This pisses me off so much how single guys ruin the chances of nice guys cus they wanna act like a 5 year old x"

Quite the opposite, rude single guys make the nice ones stand out. The only person who makes or breaks your chances on here is you

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

I find just using pure logic works wonders .

After a polite thanks but no thanks a guy kicked off and went in to full tantrum mode . Calling me a slut and whore ...I mearly pointed out if I was then I wouldn't of said no to him would I .He went immediately quiet and I blocked said profile and reported message .

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"This pisses me off so much how single guys ruin the chances of nice guys cus they wanna act like a 5 year old x

Quite the opposite, rude single guys make the nice ones stand out. The only person who makes or breaks your chances on here is you"

Yea but it's so much easier to blame others instead

over a year ago

"abuse from single guys is minimal compared to the abuse we get from couples. i had to take my profile pic off due to abuse from a couple in wigan. it,s due to lack of interest in str8 single guys & the "ridiculous to the sublime" demands by couples & women on here, which means very little meets for single guys(with a few exceptions) unlike women who are at the top of the "pecking order" .

I think couples send some of the worst messages we get. They are generally more presumptuous, entitled, and rude than the stuff we tend to get from single men.

That's just our experience, though.

-Courtney "

And mine.. When I lift my filters.. Couples stay blocked from messaging me

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I'd counter block so if he lifts his, he won't be able to message again.

We've only ever had a couple of shitty responses to any thanks but no thanks type messages we've sent.

Then we just deleted them and blocked. Didn't give them the pleasure of a response as I sure they do it to get a reaction and try to wind you up.

over a year ago

Just block and report them lol.

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

To be fair the only shitty message I've sent recently was to a single female I had hopes to meet for a drink first. She saw me in chat talking to other people irrespective who it was, and it put her nose out of joint as she got some entitles idea I was now exclusive to her so she sent me abuse.

So I responded in kind, then blocked her. The fact she deleted her profile and created a new one with same name days later to get around my block proved I was right to stay clear

over a year ago

"I play with them I find them funny

Problem is most are to thick to realise what I'm doing and end up having a bit of banter with me, tell me I have a good sence of humor and ask me again if I want to meet "

I do this! Hours of fun

By *ieutenantMan
over a year ago

london

Another male bashing rears its ugly head again. Good source for misandrist to lash out their frustrating feeling.

over a year ago

block him back...

over a year ago

Is there a point to reporting them, because I had a guy get nasty with me by saying he knew who I was, knew where I stayed and knew my hubby, but he's still on here so if he can say that to me who else has he said it to.

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"Is there a point to reporting them, because I had a guy get nasty with me by saying he knew who I was, knew where I stayed and knew my hubby, but he's still on here so if he can say that to me who else has he said it to."

Unfortunately long gone are the days when admin would kick someone from the site: I've had people threaten me and all that happened was admin put a both-way block so neither party could contact the other. Left the person free to do the same to others.

Post new Message to Thread