Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Small cock humiliation

Jump to newest

By *litterbabe OP   Woman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I absolutely know that humiliation is not for everybody.

I'm just curious, men who do enjoy it what does it feel like to you, and why do you enjoy it?

I personally would not like to be humiliated, so I'm trying to understand how it works for the people who do enjoy it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Right I take on this is

When people have things that most will take the piss out of, ie small cock, being fat etc they turn it into a humiliation, its almost like they are taking control of their redicule as they feel they will get it anyway

That is just of course my opinion based in people I have spoken to in the past

By *litterbabe OP   Woman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I understand what you're saying.

I have seen hilarious comedians who have something about them that stands out, and they use their differences to generate laughs, and in effect make the humour about them, that might be a similar psychology.

Maybe it's also away that they get extra attention for it, so it might make them actually feel good about it?

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

Sorry, I don't qualify

By *anda and CatCouple
over a year ago

"Right I take on this is

When people have things that most will take the piss out of, ie small cock, being fat etc they turn it into a humiliation, its almost like they are taking control of their redicule as they feel they will get it anyway

That is just of course my opinion based in people I have spoken to in the past

"

I'd say so too, I always take the Mick out of me being a short arse, if nothing else being a short arse makes my cock look proportionally larger!

Post new Message to Thread