Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Pictures

Jump to newest

By *ob_nw OP   Man
over a year ago

Cumbria

after looking at the pictures on here , I got thinking, and wondering about why people take them ?

are the ladys letting there partners take them to please the other half ?

or do they do it, as it makes them feel sexy ? or naughty ?

do they take pictures, as they like to hear what other people think ?

myself I take them, as I feel naughty, and I also like to hear that people like them. please give the reason and what you get from it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Both of us get immense pleasure from it for many reasons.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have pics because it is a visual site.

I don't get anything out of the pics myself.

over a year ago

Taking pictures boosts my self confidence and helps me to feel good about myself

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"after looking at the pictures on here , I got thinking, and wondering about why people take them ?

myself I take them, as I feel naughty, and I also like to hear that people like them. please give the reason and what you get from it "

We have different attitudes to the photos. Mr is a total exhibitionist, as his single profile shows, whereas I keep mine to a bare ( ) minimum just because I don't want it all on show .... much prefer people who are attracted to us as people with genuinely similar interests. Always better to see people in the flesh and get a pleasant surprise.

By *ob_nw OP   Man
over a year ago

Cumbria

so many reasons and each person gets different things from it.

over a year ago

I like taking pics and having them taken because one ,I like to see if I can take good pics ,two ,I get asked for more pics nearly daily ,three ,I love getting fabs .....I need a boost now and then .oh and four ,if it's a pic from a meet it turns me on

By *p4funCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

"Both of us get immense pleasure from it for many reasons. "

This and usually ends in a good session lol

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

I lacked body confidence, and was both surprised and pleased by the positive response my photographs received after posting a few on this and another website. As a result I have become a bit of an exhibitionist and now thoroughly enjoy posing for erotic pictures. My partner, on the other hand, enjoys the photography and, although he doesn't think of himself as a photographer, I think he has a good eye for it.

In short, we both have a lot of fun taking and posting pictures and judging by the number of fabs and messages we receive other people enjoy the results too - and that's a turn-on!

over a year ago

I enjoy taking my pics, also, the nature of this site does require a little visual input. Sadly, the pics on my couple prof are not as good as they could be; we get distracted and forget to take any (well at least any suitable for public consumption) - must try harder this weekend to stay focussed!

over a year ago

I just like to be looked at. Wether it's taking pictures or getting half naked for any old reason!

By *ob_nw OP   Man
over a year ago

Cumbria

it is great that so many different things come from taking a picture.

I use to work away for long periods of time so a old girl friend use to send sexy flirty pictures, this was great, it was fun and very sexy, and we had to wait weeks before seeing each other, was very intimate

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I like taking pictures because the resulting photos let me see myself in a different light to the way I see myself 90% of the time (sensible mum mode). Also I like to have a good selection of pics to show potential meets so they can see what they are getting

over a year ago

Pics are your advertisement a good pic attracts interest some stimulate but nothing more stimulating than meeting

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/02/16 09:39:00]

over a year ago

"I have pics because it is a visual site.

I don't get anything out of the pics myself."

Great pics

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

I like the whole act of taking pics. I'm interested in the actual photography side of things. I also like the idea of people looking at me being a bit naughty, and maybe even liking what they see.

over a year ago

i like to show people who they'll be meeting. so i post recent pics every so often, try to make them sexy as well but i'm not naturally sexy really, more the clumsy doofus in person lol.

By *ransGuyTV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

I hate taking photos of myself, it takes ages for me to take one that's in focus, that I'm actually in(!), that I think is ok and even then I'm not sure. But this is a site where we need to show what we have to offer (well, unless you are fine with blind meets and hoping for the best ) and I'd rather put guys off online rather than face to face

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

i take them because I'm a poser..and also because i have a collection of outfits, wigs,strange props.. to show off..i really don't know what will happen once i fill my gold photo quota up.. maybe I'll have to delete some.. ohh the horror of that...

over a year ago

"after looking at the pictures on here , I got thinking, and wondering about why people take them ?

myself I take them, as I feel naughty, and I also like to hear that people like them. please give the reason and what you get from it "

I'm just a bit of an exhibitionist and a comedian

over a year ago

I enjoy taking them and making the arty ones look good.

By *artytwoCouple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Well Bob, as you were very appreciative of D's pics you might be interested to know that she is very self-critical (I say body-dysmorphic but she denies it) and doesn't like her picture being taken.

Some women are brought up being told that they are little princesses and beautiful by their families and that stays with them for life whatever they end up looking like. D never had that and it wasn't until she was in her thirties/forties that she found out what was lurking under her clothes and how much people appreciated and admired her figure.

So in a nutshell it is therapeutic for her (but she denies that as well lol)

over a year ago

"I lacked body confidence, and was both surprised and pleased by the positive response my photographs received after posting a few on this and another website. As a result I have become a bit of an exhibitionist and now thoroughly enjoy posing for erotic pictures. My partner, on the other hand, enjoys the photography and, although he doesn't think of himself as a photographer, I think he has a good eye for it.

In short, we both have a lot of fun taking and posting pictures and judging by the number of fabs and messages we receive other people enjoy the results too - and that's a turn-on! "

Am sure a have told you this before, some of your pics are the best on here

By *ob_nw OP   Man
over a year ago

Cumbria

"Well Bob, as you were very appreciative of D's pics you might be interested to know that she is very self-critical (I say body-dysmorphic but she denies it) and doesn't like her picture being taken.

Some women are brought up being told that they are little princesses and beautiful by their families and that stays with them for life whatever they end up looking like. D never had that and it wasn't until she was in her thirties/forties that she found out what was lurking under her clothes and how much people appreciated and admired her figure.

So in a nutshell it is therapeutic for her (but she denies that as well lol)"

I agree with Pat, that they are great pictures, D is a very sexy lady, and glad the nice comments help, I know a few lady's that don't even like normal pictures being taken.

I also read that some people had bad comments on there pictures ! I cant understand why any body would take the time to write a message about a bad picture !! if you don't like it move on, not insult the person

over a year ago

We both enjoy taking pictures. Turns us both on, also fun thinking of scenarios, poses outfits etc. (Mr)

over a year ago

For me it's several reasons. I take them myself. I see each one as a new challenge. I like (trying) to be creative. I like making myself look as good as i can....it makes me think that i can look good so that makes me feel better about myself. It shows people i may potentially want to meet a little bit about what i look like and a little insight into my personality. I do it mostly for me. If others like them too then that is a boost. If someone i want to meet likes them then that's happy times.

By *ob_nw OP   Man
over a year ago

Cumbria

"For me it's several reasons. I take them myself. I see each one as a new challenge. I like (trying) to be creative. I like making myself look as good as i can....it makes me think that i can look good so that makes me feel better about myself. It shows people i may potentially want to meet a little bit about what i look like and a little insight into my personality. I do it mostly for me. If others like them too then that is a boost. If someone i want to meet likes them then that's happy times."

you have done a great job, you look amazing.

over a year ago

"I lacked body confidence, and was both surprised and pleased by the positive response my photographs received after posting a few on this and another website. As a result I have become a bit of an exhibitionist and now thoroughly enjoy posing for erotic pictures. My partner, on the other hand, enjoys the photography and, although he doesn't think of himself as a photographer, I think he has a good eye for it.

In short, we both have a lot of fun taking and posting pictures and judging by the number of fabs and messages we receive other people enjoy the results too - and that's a turn-on! "

Stunning photos, great body ... Massive turn on

over a year ago

I enjoy taking pics of myself...

Plus it's a turn on

over a year ago

I enjoy taking my own pictures , deciding what I want and how to get the shot.

Plus yes its a turn on

By *ob_nw OP   Man
over a year ago

Cumbria

"I enjoy taking pics of myself...

Plus it's a turn on "

you do a good job, great pictures

over a year ago

I think it lets me explore the exhibitionist side of me without hopefully offending anyone, I take pictures mainly for me but if others like it too then it's a bonus, gives yourself a confidence boost and can be quite a turn on.

over a year ago

"I think it lets me explore the exhibitionist side of me without hopefully offending anyone, I take pictures mainly for me but if others like it too then it's a bonus, gives yourself a confidence boost and can be quite a turn on. "

You have some really great pics.

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

I love my pic's and have become quite addicted to taking them. Still amazes me that it's actually me in the photos

By *rightonfranceMan
over a year ago

brighton - chalais france

wish someone would do me some good pics....

By *ob_nw OP   Man
over a year ago

Cumbria

amazing that's everybody does it for different reasons, but all seem to get great enjoyment from it. and lots of great pictures

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

We enjoy taking the photos, both the planning what we will take, how we will set it up and the results. We also like the odd compliment

As somebody else said it boosted our confidence and has made us more adventurous.

By *helbeeCouple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

I take pics as I'm into photography

over a year ago

I take all my own pictures, I don't like an audience when I'm doing it.

I take and display them because I like to see them. I prefer portraits because I like faces and I like to create different looks. I like the way make up and accessories can completely change how we look.

My pictures are not available to fab because I'm not interested in how popular they are and although there would be virtually no chance of me ever getting on the top fabbed pics thing, I would really hate it if it ever happened.

My pictures aren't sexy. I don't like very explicit pictures, I would not enjoy looking at a digital image of myself having sex

over a year ago

This

Her

By *ob_nw OP   Man
over a year ago

Cumbria

"I take all my own pictures, I don't like an audience when I'm doing it.

I take and display them because I like to see them. I prefer portraits because I like faces and I like to create different looks. I like the way make up and accessories can completely change how we look.

My pictures are not available to fab because I'm not interested in how popular they are and although there would be virtually no chance of me ever getting on the top fabbed pics thing, I would really hate it if it ever happened.

My pictures aren't sexy. I don't like very explicit pictures, I would not enjoy looking at a digital image of myself having sex "

some very good pictures, and different

By *isa 59Woman
over a year ago

Newcastle

I hate taking pictures of myself and only having my mobile phone to do it with doesn't help...I'm not a contortionist! lol I've done it on here as it's better than being a grey blob and hopefully goes a little way to showing what I'm like

Post new Message to Thread