Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Anal

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi guys,

I love anal when I've been able to tolerate it which has only been a handful of times. My partner has a thick long cock and I'm struggling to take it. I want to be able to take anal on a regular basis, as we have a very high sex drive and I love to mix it up, but I don't know how I can change my tolerating levels for it. Any advice?

E x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi guys,

I love anal when I've been able to tolerate it which has only been a handful of times. My partner has a thick long cock and I'm struggling to take it. I want to be able to take anal on a regular basis, as we have a very high sex drive and I love to mix it up, but I don't know how I can change my tolerating levels for it. Any advice?

E x"

Get yourselves 3 or 4 button plugs of different sizes and thicknesses.

Start with the smallest, leave in a couple of hours then the following night smallest for 15mins then the next size

Etc..... Etc.......

Plenty of lube each size change

Hope this is of help xx

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple
over a year ago

Nr coleford

Lube lube and more lube we use gold silk

over a year ago

"Lube lube and more lube we use gold silk "

Do you ever experience pain? Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't, and we do use lube

over a year ago

"Hi guys,

E x

Get yourselves 3 or 4 button plugs of different sizes and thicknesses.

Start with the smallest, leave in a couple of hours then the following night smallest for 15mins then the next size

Etc..... Etc.......

Plenty of lube each size change

Hope this is of help xx"

Okay great, are you saying leave it in over night? I'll give it a go! Xx

over a year ago

No sensible advice as I can't take much either...but holy hell your photos are hot

(Sorry, off topic)

over a year ago

"No sensible advice as I can't take much either...but holy hell your photos are hot

(Sorry, off topic) "

Yours are pretty hot too Ruby.

over a year ago

"No sensible advice as I can't take much either...but holy hell your photos are hot

(Sorry, off topic) "

I hate it cause I love it when I can tolerate it!

And thank you so much, so are yours

over a year ago

(Sorry, off topic) "

I second this....and third it

over a year ago

When im having anal sex with a guy who has a big cock,i just lube up and slowly get the tip inside then pull it back out and repeat it a few times till it slides in. Then i stay there for a minute or two till my muscles relax around it then apply more lube and it feels great! Hope it helps x

over a year ago

"When im having anal sex with a guy who has a big cock,i just lube up and slowly get the tip inside then pull it back out and repeat it a few times till it slides in. Then i stay there for a minute or two till my muscles relax around it then apply more lube and it feels great! Hope it helps x"

I did that once and it worked a treat, did it another time and it didn't! I'll give it another try with a better relaxed mentality as well! Thanks babe x

over a year ago

I think thats most of the battle lol you know he is huge so your body tenses up. Just think naughty thoughts it helps with me haha. X

over a year ago

"Hi guys,

"

Change position - if you take it doggy, try it on your back, and vice versa. Then also try chinese beads ahead of the cock. Lots of lube and use the beads to stretch you slowly......

Most of all, relax and enjoy.

I hope that it works out well for you

Xxx

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

Practice makes perfect x

over a year ago

"I think thats most of the battle lol you know he is huge so your body tenses up. Just think naughty thoughts it helps with me haha. X"

That doesn't help what's so ever! I remember he went balls deep I nearly did a round of applause to myself haha!! I rub my pussy to beyond relief and think some interesting things haha x

over a year ago

"Change position - if you take it doggy, try it on your back, and vice versa. Then also try chinese beads ahead of the cock. Lots of lube and use the beads to stretch you slowly......

Xxx"

Most the time I've done it doggy not thought it through to try different positions! Ill give that a go, thank you so much!! Xxx

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS
over a year ago

Bolton

Lots of foreplay gets you in the mood for it more, as others have stated ..... tons of lube, different size anal toys and plugs to help size you and work up to that anal Orgasm and gurl you'll be hooked

over a year ago

"Change position - if you take it doggy, try it on your back, and vice versa. Then also try chinese beads ahead of the cock. Lots of lube and use the beads to stretch you slowly......

Xxx

Most the time I've done it doggy not thought it through to try different positions! Ill give that a go, thank you so much!! Xxx"

You're welcome, i hope it helps...... Great photos by the way. Any man that gets to enjoy your company is a lucky man indeed

X

over a year ago

I find it so much easier when spooning as your body naturally opens up xx

over a year ago

We start with Dp, with a small strap on in the ass, then switch it around after her first orgasm

over a year ago

"I find it so much easier when spooning as your body naturally opens up xx"

This.

over a year ago

I don't think it's possible to leave a plug in all night, to answer your question, your body won't tolerate it. Try an inflatable plug, it helps stretch, good fun too

over a year ago

I agree with the spooning, when I'm with my FB who adores anal, it takes a bit of time and slow movements at first. We have found now a small butt plug is amazing, it makes her relaxed there and when I take it out I can fit in no problem and we can have a LOT of fun!

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I always go on top to start off with, like that I can control it myself, first little dips, then a bit more and so on, it takes a couple of attempts

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"Lube lube and more lube we use gold silk

Do you ever experience pain? Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't, and we do use lube "

There is good lube and bad lube. Get some liquid silk and have ya bf spend as much time on ya arse as he would do warming ya pussy up.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Do you have wand? I find at first when I'm warming up to the idea if I'm playing with that on my clit the feeling is so intense I can tolerate a cock in my arse better. But it does look like your man is quite well endowed if he's the guy in your pics. Couldn't resist a quick perv after some of the comments! And my god you are stunning

Post new Message to Thread