Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

At what point do you want to meet...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So some profiles, people would rather not keep on mailing each other and just meet... Where as I prefer to get to know someone first...

At what point do you want too meet?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We will meet socially as soon as we can but for various reasons this takes time for us. Due to the way we play a "meet,meet" (apologies to Micky Flanagan for ripping off "out,out") will take a bit longer.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I meet ideally within 2 weeks of first mail. Anything longer than that and we will never meet.

over a year ago

When i feel comfortable and if they have tickled my curiosity enough. I don't meet for socials so i have to get it right. There is no time frame on it.

over a year ago

"So some profiles, people would rather not keep on mailing each other and just meet... Where as I prefer to get to know someone first...

"

as soon as you establish a friendship a connection but some say they are not meeting and meet so who knows what that's about

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I meet ideally within 2 weeks of first mail. Anything longer than that and we will never meet."

Don't say that Scarlet!

over a year ago

"I meet ideally within 2 weeks of first mail. Anything longer than that and we will never meet.

Don't say that Scarlet! "

Very few people I will wait for. They are special.

over a year ago

As soon as possible.

Although with some people that can take a while, for many reasons.

over a year ago

I have met people within a week of first messaging on here...but only to satisfy my curiosity that they weren't what I was looking for anyway..

Usually, it's after about 4 weeks, unless there are school holidays and other factors to take into account...in those cases we just get to know each other better by message until the time to meet arrives

over a year ago

"So some profiles, people would rather not keep on mailing each other and just meet... Where as I prefer to get to know someone first...

"

After the first message if the pic looks good

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

over a year ago

we don't really like to play mail ping pong but sadly thats all that happens for us

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I usually like to have a chat for a while, suss out the personality type thing, then when the time is right I would arrange a meet, something's can't be rushed and the people that don't understand that aren't for me

over a year ago

After the first message if the pic looks good "

hehe well that was a given

over a year ago

Depends on lots of factors. Distance, desire and time play important parts. I've met within days or within months. Can't say there's a formula or set timescale for me.

over a year ago

It all depends on how many emails we exchange. If it's lots of contact each day then I like to meet within a few weeks but arranged a lot sooner than that. If it's someone who I chat with once or twice a week then meets can take longer. I guess it's getting to know the person first. It's also true that some people are worth the wait

over a year ago

"

I am guessing it also differs between men, women and couples..

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

Whenever is convenient for both parties. ASAP after establishing some interest by chatting.

over a year ago

I don't mind when. If i like chatting to someone then i'll enjoy their textual company and stay patient, and have waited over a year to meet some people.

Post new Message to Thread