Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Too many veris? Not enough?

Jump to newest

By *emel9 OP   Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

I often wonder what the right amount of Veris to show is...

I don't have loads, but some people like to see them, some don't...so how many is too many? and how few is too few?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

I don't show mine, they're a private affair. But I show how many. On profiles, I look to see if someone's verified to lower the probability that they'll waste my time but have zero interest in the number or content of their verifications (which will all say, I guarantee, that the person in question is the best fuck on the planet).

xx

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

You answered your own question - there's no answer. As some will like to see them and some won't, do what suits you.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"You answered your own question - there's no answer. As some will like to see them and some won't, do what suits you."

This.

Like attracts like.

over a year ago

There is no magic number - plus lots of people have them from social gatherings hence more. Veris are just a way of showing someone is real - I don't read much else into them myself.

Sarah

over a year ago

I don't show any now. Someone who wanted to meet me has a grudge and is messaging some of my meets.

Up to you. You should make your page how you want it to attract those who you'd enjoy meeting rather than tailor it to getting as many (crap) meets as possible.

over a year ago

1 is enough. I think a profile becomes cluttered with showing to many, as it will show the same kind of feedback from all they have met lol.

over a year ago

We showed all of ours but after trying to arrange a meet with a lady and being told 'we' have no standards because she didn't like some of the guys, they're now hidden.

By *emel9 OP   Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

wow...as many varities on answers are there are swingers lol

over a year ago

I only show a few, I feel as a single female I need to show some to prove I'm not a man even so I still get told I have to many even though I don't show anywhere near all of them

I guess you show what you decide to, people either like you or they can look else where

I'm never sure what some expect on here, its like they come on a sex site but don't want people who sleep about

over a year ago

We're still patiently waiting for our first veri We realise this is a sticking point for some but it's that catch 22 situation.

And I must admit we're a little wary of someone with loads of 'meet' (play) veris, especially if it shows they are not particularly fussy and seem to be taking every man and his dog up on offers but we don't take the veris too seriously.

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

I show some, mainly those that include some reference to my personality as well as other attributes, and build up a consistent picture of what I'm like as a person as well as a sex partner.

over a year ago

I enjoy reading veris as it gives me an idea as to what people are like.

That said, I find a long list somewhat off putting. My preference would be 4/5 of the most recent meets.

over a year ago

I show my play one's and most recent ones people have given me, plus the summary. I couldn't care less what others think, I've even had people message criticizing some people I've met and they were just through speaking at clubs etc! It's an easy reason to block someone, I'm not going to ignore someone, when out, if they are polite and respectful. I'm not here to please others, if they don't like what they see then they can move on

over a year ago

"...

I'm never sure what some expect on here, its like they come on a sex site but don't want people who sleep about "

over a year ago

"I show my play one's and most recent ones people have given me, plus the summary. I couldn't care less what others think, I've even had people message criticizing some people I've met and they were just through speaking at clubs etc! It's an easy reason to block someone, I'm not going to ignore someone, when out, if they are polite and respectful. I'm not here to please others, if they don't like what they see then they can move on "

Post new Message to Thread