Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

35 straight bisexual men research

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We are a bisexual trio consisting if 2 girls aged 38 and 39 and a bisexual man aged 50

Today's inbox contained 35 messages from men with STRAIGHT profiles who actually claimed to be bi in the message or who re messaged stating they were actually bi-sexual in some way shape or form when we replied stating we only wish to meet bi-sexual men

2 messages were from men who had BI-CURIOUS in their profile

1 was from a man who's profile stated BISEXUAL

Of the 38 messages only 10 met our stated age range for bi-sexual men that we wish to meet !

No messages from couples, none from single girls !

Hope that was of interest !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Apologies the title came out wrong typing on my phone ! Fat fingers no intellect ! I apologise !

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

think when it comes down to being open about sexually, most try to hide it..but hay as my john says..you are only bi if you push back ..connie x

By *adyboy-DaddyCouple
over a year ago

Andover

Very sadly par for the course I think.

I recon at least 1 in 3 guys here are bi but don't say it in the profile in case it puts off ladies or makes them appear less masculine.

Mix that in with scattergun responses to anything that attracts their attention and never actually reading profiles and there you have it.

Most of our inbox is from guys who flick through the pics of the other half and email without reading a word of the text then get upset when we point out we a bi male couple.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Most of the messages offering to blow me are from guys with straight profiles, some even want to go further.

And they say I'm the dishonest one

over a year ago

99% of my inbox are from 'straight' guys. But i sont care anyway as im after fun not a label

over a year ago

We have had straight women contact us. As an FF couple it's going to be a little restricting to find any option with a straight female

One changed their status to bi-curious when we pointed this out. The conversation ended after a while and they are now back to being straight.

We are happy being bi (pansexual to be accurate) and we like to play with either and both, no one is ever left out with us

over a year ago

It is no rant , nor even a complaint ! We just thought after reading posts in this vein , that we would actually make a note of just one day's message statistics x

over a year ago

"We have had straight women contact us. As an FF couple it's going to be a little restricting to find any option with a straight female

One changed their status to bi-curious when we pointed this out. The conversation ended after a while and they are now back to being straight.

We are happy being bi (pansexual to be accurate) and we like to play with either and both, no one is ever left out with us "

Ah yes the profile status that changes from straight to bisexual and then back to straight when you say: " it's still no thank you "

By *oungladMan
over a year ago

Burnham

I find it annoying dealing with secret bi guys. When you're bi you have to deal with a little shit from girls who think you're camp or just doesn't like bi guys or tgs who judge you because they think you're not being genuine to them.

Whenever I get a message from a straight guy. Instant delete. If you think you can meet me without dealing through the crap I go through. Think again.

Sorry if that came across bitter but 85% of my messages are from straight guys who don't read this in my profile.

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"We are a bisexual trio consisting if 2 girls aged 38 and 39 and a bisexual man aged 50

Today's inbox contained 35 messages from men with STRAIGHT profiles who actually claimed to be bi in the message or who re messaged stating they were actually bi-sexual in some way shape or form when we replied stating we only wish to meet bi-sexual men

2 messages were from men who had BI-CURIOUS in their profile

1 was from a man who's profile stated BISEXUAL

Of the 38 messages only 10 met our stated age range for bi-sexual men that we wish to meet !

No messages from couples, none from single girls !

Hope that was of interest ! "

If the messages are clogging up your inbox ...

You could try searching yourselves, there's a bi / bi curious search facility the site provides. .. problem statistic solved.

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

I think there are some men who hide their bisexuality to appeal to more females on this site. I have seen a number of female profiles (both straight and bi) who outright refuse to meet bi guys or straight guys who have veri or been with TV/TS or men.

By *inkyCouple1927Couple
over a year ago

Newcastle

We experience the same. Immediately puts us off considering a meet if someone says straight on their profile but later says bi.

If you can't be honest about such a detail and knowingly deceive those you wish to hide it from then you're clearly not trustworthy...

Guys wonder why their messages get deleted unread - the majority of guys ruin the site for the honest minority...

over a year ago

We get no end of messages from straight guys saying there bi, when asked why not on the profile the normal response is because they don't want other women to know.......

Not a problem but.........we've gotten into emails in the past with these guys and it's evident after a few emails they have WAY more interest in the female half wanting extra pics and knowing the email is from L.

We now only respond to bi guys or tv/cd's that fit what we are looking for.

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club Stoke

Could be classic AFAF

or

Classic very very few ever read profiles properly.

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

We get lots of messages from straight guys pretending to be bi. Often I think its about wanting to meet me not black cop, but as he always plays first with the man, its not going to work for us. If the male in question manages to convince us that he is indeed bi, we would always arrange to meet him in a club anyway, saves face all around if we dont hit it off. Honestly though, as a couple who are both bi, we aren't interested in anyone who hides their sexuality. I am happy to play with straight guys and black cop with straight women, if the connection is right, being bi doesn't mean we only play with the same sex that's the whole point. Honestly is important to us. Pepper

By *oungladMan
over a year ago

Burnham

"We get lots of messages from straight guys pretending to be bi. Often I think its about wanting to meet me not black cop, but as he always plays first with the man, its not going to work for us. If the male in question manages to convince us that he is indeed bi, we would always arrange to meet him in a club anyway, saves face all around if we dont hit it off. Honestly though, as a couple who are both bi, we aren't interested in anyone who hides their sexuality. I am happy to play with straight guys and black cop with straight women, if the connection is right, being bi doesn't mean we only play with the same sex that's the whole point. Honestly is important to us. Pepper"

Though it'd be more fun to meet a bi guy, hope I see you both in thee next bizarre event.

over a year ago

Im not into bi/curious guys and state that but I still get messages from them and when i point this out they will say its cool i only let guys suck my cock no big deal lol thats how fab rolls im afraid lol

By *ightboy69Man
over a year ago

Torquay

It's bloody rediculous the amount of men on the site listed as straight but who are playing or want to play bi.

But haven't got the bollox to list themselves as bi c or bi sexual due to what others might think !

These men need to stop living a lie

By *entkevMan
over a year ago

Dover

This whole site is full of fakes and fantasists.

But if you persevere you will find some real gems, sexually, personalities and friendly.... just keep digging.

By *lackMetalMan
over a year ago

Centre

Jesus, if they lie about something so trivial it makes you wonder what else they will lie about.

In this day and age, you think people would be comfortable about who they are and their sexuality but apparently not so!

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple
over a year ago

Nr coleford

We get that to or I'm oraly bi

over a year ago

"This whole site is full of fakes and fantasists.

But if you persevere you will find some real gems, sexually, personalities and friendly.... just keep digging. "

We can really relate to this

By *ishopstippleMan
over a year ago

Purley

Sounds like Door is lucky bugger

But your experience is similar to mine.

"fab straight" mailing saying the are bi but when it get to the point of trying to set up a meet they bottle out especially when they found out my fb at the time would'nt be attending even it it was "just to watch". I agree with the other posters this site is full of fantasists and fakes.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

The phrase "naughty piglets" springs to mind

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"We get lots of messages from straight guys pretending to be bi. Often I think its about wanting to meet me not black cop, but as he always plays first with the man, its not going to work for us. If the male in question manages to convince us that he is indeed bi, we would always arrange to meet him in a club anyway, saves face all around if we dont hit it off. Honestly though, as a couple who are both bi, we aren't interested in anyone who hides their sexuality. I am happy to play with straight guys and black cop with straight women, if the connection is right, being bi doesn't mean we only play with the same sex that's the whole point. Honestly is important to us. Pepper

Though it'd be more fun to meet a bi guy, hope I see you both in thee next bizarre event."

We don't go there anymore. Too difficult with work on a Friday ...

By *oungladMan
over a year ago

Burnham

"We get lots of messages from straight guys pretending to be bi. Often I think its about wanting to meet me not black cop, but as he always plays first with the man, its not going to work for us. If the male in question manages to convince us that he is indeed bi, we would always arrange to meet him in a club anyway, saves face all around if we dont hit it off. Honestly though, as a couple who are both bi, we aren't interested in anyone who hides their sexuality. I am happy to play with straight guys and black cop with straight women, if the connection is right, being bi doesn't mean we only play with the same sex that's the whole point. Honestly is important to us. Pepper

Though it'd be more fun to meet a bi guy, hope I see you both in thee next bizarre event.

We don't go there anymore. Too difficult with work on a Friday ..."

that's a shame, though I'd enjoy meeting you both in any setting on any day, whether for a light social or more.

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

Wouldn't it be easier to block all men, then contact those that interest you?

over a year ago

"99% of my inbox are from 'straight' guys. But i sont care anyway as im after fun not a label"

Top answer...

xx

By *ntnCleoCouple
over a year ago

Dortmund (Germany) might travel!

I think this is far too simplistic and critical.

The problem is with the restrictions of the labels and how others view them, surely?

I'm straight. I can appreciateand admire a hot guy and wish I looked like him. I think both men and women have beautiful bodies. Men don't repulse me, I just have no sexual inclination towards them.

However! (You knew this was coming!) Cleo gets as wet as October at the thought of me being with a guy. I lament she doesn't feel like that about women but can't change that! I love seeing her pleasured by other men. I love sharing her. If getting a bit close to a guy will get her in the state of mind where she wants to fuck a football team...I'm willing!

Threesomes can be great, but threesome dynamics with a straight guy can be a bit 2-dimensional. The two of us fucking her. For a number of reasons she would feel more comfortable and turned on if there is some action and dynamic between the guys. We do this for us so for the sake of an awesome intimate threesome with my love that she is really comfortable with and gives her maximum pleasure, I'm sure I can stroke the guy's cock and might even be able to join her in some oral. Couldn't go near penetration though.

So to enable this I listed as bi-curious, initially. But then I found hot single guys being put off the prospect of a vanilla threesome because they were worried I was going to want some action with them.

So I changed back.

I don't suspect I meet either category! It's just about fun, it's not who I am.

over a year ago

Label me ill label you. Bi confused? If im playing with a couple am comfortable playing with both. But meeting a single man does not interest me. Hence profile says straight. Call it what the fuck you like.

Post new Message to Thread