Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Do you judge people ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is a sex dating/swingers site and 99.999999999% of people are here to find other to have sex with etc etc

In your process do you pre judge some based upon;

1. Sexuality?

2. Status?

3. Availability?

4. Looks/Shape/size?

5. Know - Verification History?

or something else ?

Happy Fabbing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adyboy-DaddyCouple
over a year ago

Andover

I'll get in before all those who will say they never judge and point out that yes, we all judge people in all of those factors and many more.

That's all of us, all the time, every day. Impossible not to.

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

Only sexuality as we are straight so therefore have no interest in bi or gay...but that's just us.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I judge people on sexuality (as I'm straight) then whether I think I'd stand a hope in hell or not...

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

Every one judges. Those that say they don't are lying to themselves.

Yes I judge people.

But I like to think I'm fair about it, I won't hate you for just 1 thing.....2 or 3 maybe

over a year ago

Of course we pre judge people according to our own sexual, physical and social perferences ! Otherwise we would have met half the site if we said YES to everyone that messaged. It's a bit of.a daft question tbh !

over a year ago

Yes we judge we all do.

over a year ago

"This is a sex dating/swingers site and 99.999999999% of people are here to find other to have sex with etc etc

1. Sexuality?

2. Status?

3. Availability?

4. Looks/Shape/size?

or something else ?

Happy Fabbing

"

1. Nope! Not at all!

2. Will only tend to see an attached person more than once if it's a meet with both of them - just don't wish to get involved in someone else's relationship!

3. Not thought about it but yes I guess so - if they're not available then why keep longing/lusting for them? Inherent to HAVE sex, not fantasise about it or endlessly discuss it!

4. Yes to all 3! All my meets have, in my opinion, to be good looking with a great body and a great personality! If I can't get that I'll do without!

5. Not sure what know is?

Verification history - I avoid people who meet those who only go bareback - because they'll have gone bareback - and condoms split!

I'll also avoid those who I consider will shag literally anyone to get a shag ie no standards! This may be unfair but it's true! If I meet a guy I want it to be because I know he has the hots for me - not because he wants somewhere to park his cock!

Having said that - I don't mind how many ladies he's shagged if he played safe and I think he actually liked/fancied them! Xx

over a year ago

No I don't judge people. I make decisions about what I see and what they say to me to see if we are compatible. That is a decision my body makes for me and not about how many people they have met or how fat they are etc.

over a year ago

We make decisions based on judgements of the people we decide to contact or who contact us. We are not judgemental of those people who make decisions or live lives that are not compatible to our needs, we just don't want those decisions to affect us.

An example is that we really don't want to knowingly meet (some keep it well hidden so not avoidable) those who are playing outside of their marriage/relationship. We don't judge them on this basis because we can empathise with those stuck in sexless relationships. For our own safety though, we don't want to be involved.

over a year ago

We judge based on language, we don't like text speak, short messages asking "want fun" or aggressive profiles. Then ofcourse we want to be attracted to a couple, pictures matter but chemistry matters more.

over a year ago

"This is a sex dating/swingers site and 99.999999999% of people are here to find other to have sex with etc etc

1. Sexuality?

2. Status?

3. Availability?

4. Looks/Shape/size?

or something else ?

Happy Fabbing

"

Judge them? No.

Decide whether I want to meet them? Yes, those, obviously and so much more. Isn't that what everyone does?

By *aeBabeWoman
over a year ago

London

1. Sexuality?

2. Status?

3. Availability?

4. Looks/Shape/size?

or something else ?

Happy Fabbing

"

Everyone judges in one way or another in any of the combinations that you mentioned above and other factors fall into it too.

We all do.

over a year ago

Yes, all of the above.

over a year ago

I don't judge based on there profile but sometimes I may judge someone on how they approach me in a message. Like how they talk to me the things they say etc..is this making any sense?

over a year ago

1. Sexuality?

2. Status?

3. Availability?

4. Looks/Shape/size?

or something else ?

Happy Fabbing

"

Judge not lest you be judged!

I try not to judge, I probably do.

I don't judge on sexualities, I have met couples with bi males and played straight to focus on the female. Would I meet bi or gay men? No, because that's not what I am into.

I wouldn't judge someone for their status.

Or there availability. But there would be no point in contacting someone if they never meet.

Looks, size etc? I have a preference, but don't think that is the same as judging someone.

Verifications, rarely look at them, although if on the summary it says that they are all cam verifications then it would suggest they are unlikely to meet. Perhaps that is a judgment? Or just common sense?

over a year ago

I don't judge anybody at all on here based on any of the above, I do however use information they give to decide whether to meet them or not

If I decide not to meet them I don't feel I have judged them they just aren't for me

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Depends whether you mean judging them as people or judging them as prospective meets who match our criteria. The answer to the first is not at all, and to the latter of course.

over a year ago

"I don't judge anybody at all on here based on any of the above, I do however use information they give to decide whether to meet them or not

If I decide not to meet them I don't feel I have judged them they just aren't for me "

Exactly this.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Brill responses

For those who commented here or privately, this was not/ is not a vailed attempt to rant on about being pre judged - I agree with the mass that we all pre judge to some extent

Thanks for keeping Forum's alive

over a year ago

I judge on all those things and many more too.

over a year ago

1. Sexuality?

2. Status?

3. Availability?

4. Looks/Shape/size?

or something else ?

Happy Fabbing

"

the people here are still everyday people though so yes we judge how can we help it

over a year ago

I judge on height and distance...

and maybe a few more...

I call it a process of elimination

over a year ago

Look man or woman if you advertise yourself as a tart people will judge you as that ,you will be respected for how you go about your business ,so in the fab world if you want success advertise yourself to your best ,you can't help but offend someone that's the law of life

over a year ago

"1. Sexuality?"

No. I'm open to meeting men & TV, and these can be bi or straight.

"2. Status?"

Relationship status, yeah. I have an old fashioned attitude to marriage and will not meet married guys. Not that i think there's anything wrong with wife swapping and swinging per se, i just don't find emotionally unavailable men attractive.

Financial status. No. My meets cost me nothing or we go halves, if you can manage either of these then great. I'm not after anyone's money or giving them money.

"3. Availability?"

Not really, unless you mean relationship status then yeah i said above.

I'd like guys to be available regular, several times a week would be perfect but once a week or cpl of weeks is ok.

I go off guys who expect a fuck every couple of months (or longer) and haven't bothered to keep in touch in between, they become very unattractive to me for some reason (probably because i'm being chatted up by other guys who make some effort).

"4. Looks/Shape/size?"

Yeah. Some guys i don't find attractive, not really for size but shape and facial attraction is fairly important to me. A big cock is preferred too.

"5. Know - Verification History?"

Not really. Some people i am surprised who they've fucked but it wouldn't put me off. So long as they're holding my interest and turning me on then their past meets won't bother me at all.

"or something else ?"

Yeah, slightest hint of misogyny and i am not interested at all. Same if they say something racist or homophobic.

Post new Message to Thread