Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

talking about others

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Im gettin a few people who i'm chattin to suddenly coming out with 'oh i met same person as you and we were talkin about you', its always been nice things theyve said but completely puts me off meetin them...i find discussin other meets and what you got up to a real turn off!

Is it the 'norm' to talk about mutual meets?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

I feel the same, makes me feel very strange

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I find it a strange as I'm totally discrete and loose talk can cause problems

over a year ago

Yea its just really off puttin,might be nice innocent things bein said id jst rather not...and it just be about me and the other person

By *manda63Woman
over a year ago

Southampton

I don't like discussing my meets.

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

I'd need to talk to someone first

over a year ago

What became of Discretion ?. Talking about others is,as bad as having to listen to them waffling on about their ex for 99% of the first meet.

Hence no 2nd one lol

over a year ago

"What became of Discretion ?. Talking about others is,as bad as having to listen to them waffling on about their ex for 99% of the first meet.

Hence no 2nd one lol "

over a year ago

I don't talk about my meets and don't like them talking about me to others it's nothing to do with anyone else who I have fun with

over a year ago

Its an odd one this, as on one hand I totally get were your coming from, but there again this is a sex dating "swingers" site and via verifications posted, you can see who met whom; accordingly you might come up in a conversation ie

" I understand you me Jon Pete last week is it true his cock is huge and he as an amazingly long tongue"

or something like that, to gauge if your going to like him etc

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Not for me. I prefer discretion.

I'd be unimpressed to hear a meet had been discussing me.

over a year ago

"Its an odd one this, as on one hand I totally get were your coming from, but there again this is a sex dating "swingers" site and via verifications posted, you can see who met whom; accordingly you might come up in a conversation ie

" I understand you me Jon Pete last week is it true his cock is huge and he as an amazingly long tongue"

or something like that, to gauge if your going to like him etc "

Yea i agree that the verifications are for all to see etc and it is flattering if it is nice things being said with no harm meant! I would maybe just prefer not to know about these conversations and take part in any myself

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/02/16 12:33:12]

By *radlybrownMan
over a year ago

liverpool

No say nothing lol

over a year ago

Don't think we have ever had a meet where discussion of previous meets wasn't a part of it. Rarely names but wouldn't find it weird if they did.

over a year ago

It wouldn't bother me if someone let on that they had met me,to another woman. I don't even care if they said I was a shit fuck. I know I've met the same men as other women who post on the forum,I don't care if they had spoken about me.

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

I would never, under any circumstances, speak about meeting one person, or details of what happened with another person.

Ever.

It's just unthinkable to me.

over a year ago

"Im gettin a few people who i'm chattin to suddenly coming out with 'oh i met same person as you and we were talkin about you', its always been nice things theyve said but completely puts me off meetin them...i find discussin other meets and what you got up to a real turn off!

Is it the 'norm' to talk about mutual meets?"

I wish I was that interesting

over a year ago

"I would never, under any circumstances, speak about meeting one person, or details of what happened with another person.

Ever.

It's just unthinkable to me.

"

I wouldn't go into details but if someone said oh I see you met x person I would say yes I did. If they asked probing questions I would remind them it's not up for discussion. Although I know men who like women discussing how absolutely amazing they are

By *anda2Couple
over a year ago

Langley

Interesting this thread. Is giving some one a verification not indeed talking about people if published. Should verifications all be hidden It is noted that a number of posts above say they do not discuss and would not discuss their meets yet majority have all posted verifications and have the same on their profiles. This discussion seems very flawed X

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

We were in the pub trade many year,s and people do talk we had people turning up in our pub,s that had been told about us. But only ever had one idiot

over a year ago

So...these meet thingies?

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

"Interesting this thread. Is giving some one a verification not indeed talking about people if published. Should verifications all be hidden It is noted that a number of posts above say they do not discuss and would not discuss their meets yet majority have all posted verifications and have the same on their profiles. This discussion seems very flawed X "

This is the reason that;

I don't give verifications, unless specifically requested to ; and if I do, it says little more than the basic "yes they exist" and perhaps " they are a nice person".

And why I don't wish to be verified, ( and why I do not display verifications- the ones that were given by people who ignored my requests not to leave a verification).

And why I think the verification system should be changed to have no text whatsoever; simply a number of "yes/ no " ticks.

over a year ago

I'm not discreet at all. I love every aspect of cuckolding, and this includes talking about sex i've had with other people.

People are gonna do what they want.

You might want discreetion but you can't expect that realistically because one of the first things people have in common when they hook up on here is this site and their swinging/promiscuous experience.

over a year ago

"Interesting this thread. Is giving some one a verification not indeed talking about people if published. Should verifications all be hidden It is noted that a number of posts above say they do not discuss and would not discuss their meets yet majority have all posted verifications and have the same on their profiles. This discussion seems very flawed X "

Top point

Duely noted

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Its not difficult to see if someone has met someone if both display their veri's.

I see nothing wrong with saying such and such is a really nice guy. But personal details and meet details I'd keep quiet.

over a year ago

We've deleted and blocked people who we've been told have discussed us and the meets we've had...displaying verifications is entirely different, we choose to do so, not have someone discuss us when we're not present

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Not for me. I prefer discretion.

I'd be unimpressed to hear a meet had been discussing me."

This!

Post new Message to Thread