over a year ago

lincolshire

I think she noticed

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

You'd be surprised how many women don't until it's pointed out to them but the cut of some trousers nowadays makes it more noticeable...or so I'm told

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I went on my pedal bike to see the nurse, she had her cleavage on display and when I got a semi on, she saw it as I was in lycra stood in front of her on the scales, lovely

By *ere to please321 OP   Man
over a year ago

lincolshire

Haha I was looking at her breasts too undressing her in my head realised what I was doing a s too late looked like I was pushing a torch into my groin it was the fact she looked then looked up and gave a cheeky grin damn I need a fwb or an fb

over a year ago

When I was younger used to get them in the bus going to school! For absolutely no reason. Had to miss my stop a few times! Lol

over a year ago

"When I was younger used to get them in the bus going to school! For absolutely no reason. Had to miss my stop a few times! Lol"

That stage of life was a fucking nightmare lol. I remember doing first aid lessons and praying I wasn't chosen to be put in the recovery position as I couldn't lose a raging hard on I had going on.

over a year ago

"When I was younger used to get them in the bus going to school! For absolutely no reason. Had to miss my stop a few times! Lol"

I used to get this in the army whilst driving landrovers. It was a well known phenomenon. The heayer blew hot air onto your pecker area. We used to call it 'convoy cock'.

By *inkyKellyCDTV/TS
over a year ago

Coventry

Hah yeah! Normal for around then I suppose, but weird. I remember stuff like being in the middle of a boring history lesson, and pow! Full-on boner. For no reason.

Or maybe I secretly have a thing for the industrial revolution...

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"When I was younger used to get them in the bus going to school! For absolutely no reason. Had to miss my stop a few times! Lol

Hah yeah! Normal for around then I suppose, but weird. I remember stuff like being in the middle of a boring history lesson, and pow! Full-on boner. For no reason.

Or maybe I secretly have a thing for the industrial revolution..."

maybe you did.

over a year ago

"When I was younger used to get them in the bus going to school! For absolutely no reason. Had to miss my stop a few times! Lol

Or maybe I secretly have a thing for the industrial revolution..."

Lol, just got one looking at your pics!

over a year ago

"I think she noticed "
maybe its because the mild weather has caused a feeling of spring and sewing your oats

Post new Message to Thread