Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Precautions?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How many of you make sure that the opposite is STD free and how? What precautions you take before arranging a meet? I want to meet a woman who asked for a meet but not sure how can I aporoach asking whether she is STD free! Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

She might not even know!!

Use condoms until there is an element of trust

over a year ago

"She might not even know!!

Use condoms until there is an element of trust "

Wots Mrs Robinson said - plus, this is essentially a sex dating site, so don't be afraid to ask - perhaps if you told her in a sublte way when you was last tested, that might prompt and reply - now being a little more cynical - If she is a stunner, are you saying if the subject never comes up your going to have sex all the same- if so that does give you double edged dilemma

over a year ago

There only one true safe way and not to have sexual contact but if.you do wrap it

over a year ago

Condom is a must.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"How many of you make sure that the opposite is STD free and how? What precautions you take before arranging a meet? I want to meet a woman who asked for a meet but not sure how can I aporoach asking whether she is STD free! Thanks "

If you ask and she says "yes" how will you know she's telling the truth? Would anybody with an STD tell you they had one given you've already been asked for a meet? How will she know you're clear?

Also if the lady reads the forums she's going to know you want to ask and might wonder why you didn't just say it.

over a year ago

"How many of you make sure that the opposite is STD free and how? What precautions you take before arranging a meet? I want to meet a woman who asked for a meet but not sure how can I aporoach asking whether she is STD free! Thanks

If you ask and she says "yes" how will you know she's telling the truth? Would anybody with an STD tell you they had one given you've already been asked for a meet? How will she know you're clear?

Also if the lady reads the forums she's going to know you want to ask and might wonder why you didn't just say it."

how about a tattoo or brand ??

over a year ago

"She might not even know!!

Use condoms until there is an element of trust

Wots Mrs Robinson said - plus, this is essentially a sex dating site, "

Its a swingers site

By *rightonfranceMan
over a year ago

brighton - chalais france

Condoms def. with a new partner, as its a swinging site don't be afraid to ask..

Men ask for pretty much everything else so why not ask ?

over a year ago

Would any one with an STI actually admit it... Especially after already saying they will meet..?

over a year ago

To be honest I cant say we ever bother asking others about their std status.. Mostly because we wouldn't believe the answers given anyway.

We just take responsibility for our own sexual health and take the precautions we are happy with.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"How many of you make sure that the opposite is STD free and how? What precautions you take before arranging a meet? I want to meet a woman who asked for a meet but not sure how can I aporoach asking whether she is STD free! Thanks

Also if the lady reads the forums she's going to know you want to ask and might wonder why you didn't just say it.

"

Forehead?

over a year ago

Forehead? "

An idea, but might not get past human rights. No i was thinking inner thigh, two inches below the offending articles.

over a year ago

"To be honest I cant say we ever bother asking others about their std status.. Mostly because we wouldn't believe the answers given anyway.

We just take responsibility for our own sexual health and take the precautions we are happy with."

This. Plus. We are tested, say yes to your meet and agree to meet up next weekend with you, but on a whim decide to meet someone else tomorrow night, our testing result to you is irrelevant.

Enjoy, be safe as poss and get regularly self tested. Thats all.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks all for your input

over a year ago

yes, i do.

i've got a microscope and i do samples before fucking. just to be sure.

seriously though just make sure you're alright. not many people do have an STD but most can be cleared up or managed if you do come across with someone who has one.

over a year ago

Can giving oral cause strep throat ?

over a year ago

"Can giving oral cause strep throat ? "

You can get it from kissing or breathing near someone with it.

By *rightonfranceMan
over a year ago

"Can giving oral cause strep throat ?

You can get it from kissing or breathing near someone with it."

Is that what strepsils are for?

over a year ago

"To be honest I cant say we ever bother asking others about their std status.. Mostly because we wouldn't believe the answers given anyway.

We just take responsibility for our own sexual health and take the precautions we are happy with."

Exactly this .

Having just got back from our regular visit to the clinic ( every 6 weeks ) which is sometimes a pain , we are only too aware that the responsibility of your sexual well being is in your own hands .

There wouldn't be a single person willing to admit they are carrying an sti .

We have our most recent text from the clinic available for potential meets to see should they want to see it . Actually we both have something like 45 texts stored with our clear status from the clinic , but no one has asked to see them !

over a year ago

Is that what strepsils are for?"

I did laugh at that but having strep in the name suggests it might be. Dunno.

By *rightonfranceMan
over a year ago

I did laugh at that but having strep in the name suggests it might be. Dunno."

Well he did say oral and Strep and you pop a strepsil in your mouth so it seemed obvious to me.. lol

over a year ago

I did laugh at that but having strep in the name suggests it might be. Dunno.

Well he did say oral and Strep and you pop a strepsil in your mouth so it seemed obvious to me.. lol "

Yeah seemed obvious after you pointed it out.

over a year ago

Do it the irish way & use 3 condoms . To b sure to b sure to b sure

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

This

Post new Message to Thread