Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Health

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have a few conditions that mean I'm not always well enough to meet. These can kick in at with little warning and no notice and so may appear to others that I am unreliable (although everyone I have ever had to explain it to has been fine with it).

I don't mention it on my profile but should I?

Thoughts?

No they aren't STIs

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't think there's any need to mention it on your profile, but if you're chatting to someone and you think there's potential to meet then I think that would be the time to say.

Hope you're well and happy now though

over a year ago

Everyone has things as they get older ! I wouldn't thing it necessary to lay out your entire medical history on your profile

over a year ago

I wish mine were age related at least I'd have an excuse!

over a year ago

I have chronic conditions that are kicking off at the moment. I chose to say i have conditions on my profile in an attempt to reduce the playground spat type messages i was gettin when i wasnt fit to travel for example. That does not mean i think u should ,as part of me telling myself to take that off any ignore any guys who have an air of entitlement about them

Do what u feel confortabls with be it on your profile or indeed in or about meets

By *a petite madameWoman
over a year ago

London / Essex

I don't think there's any need to mention them on your profile. If you click with someone then mention it in conversation.

over a year ago

"I don't think there's any need to mention it on your profile, but if you're chatting to someone and you think there's potential to meet then I think that would be the time to say.

Hope you're well and happy now though "

I'd agree with this

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

"I don't think there's any need to mention them on your profile. If you click with someone then mention it in conversation. "

This. It's what I do. Been too unwell to meet for a while now but don't feel the need to state it on my profile

By *ub_liminalTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Belfast

"I have a few conditions that mean I'm not always well enough to meet. These can kick in at with little warning and no notice and so may appear to others that I am unreliable (although everyone I have ever had to explain it to has been fine with it).

Thoughts?

No they aren't STIs"

You don't have to go into finate detail, adding a foot note and explaining in brief the occasional limitations it causes in terms if meeting. Good luck.

over a year ago

"I have a few conditions that mean I'm not always well enough to meet. These can kick in at with little warning and no notice and so may appear to others that I am unreliable (although everyone I have ever had to explain it to has been fine with it).

Thoughts?

No they aren't STIs"

I have rheumatoid arthritis ( 18yrs). Some days I'm ok, others I can barely move. It's not something I want to put on my profile, as not everyone understands it and just see it as a defect!!!!

Chat with me,meet me, SEE ME

My illness is not who I am.

If someone is interested in a meet, then discuss the problem would be my advice

over a year ago

Being 'scottish' and liking square sausage does not really count as a condition

over a year ago

You could mention them if you want to.

Or instead you could just mention that you can't plan meets and only want to have spontaneous meets. I used to have this on my profile, now i don't bother coz the people i meet know how i meet.

over a year ago

"Being 'scottish' and liking square sausage does not really count as a condition "

You made me laugh.... I'm english and a vegetarian xx

Post new Message to Thread