Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Ladies and Lap Dancing Clubs

Jump to newest

By *emel9 OP   Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

I just thought I'd throw this one out there as I put it up as a meet idea this afternoon.

A couple of times I've gone to Lap Dancing clubs with mates..you know the usual reasons.

Only once have I seen women there with partners.

Are of the ladies here been, like going, would go?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

I would go, only if I could know for sure that the women dancing were earning a good wage and doing it of their own free will.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I went to one in the US with Marc.

The women who worked there were amazingly nice. They kept coming over and chatting to me on their breaks (not trying to sell me anything ).

-Courtney

over a year ago

"I went to one in the US with Marc.

The women who worked there were amazingly nice. They kept coming over and chatting to me on their breaks (not trying to sell me anything ).

-Courtney "

but did they sit in your lap?????

over a year ago

-Courtney but did they sit in your lap????? "

Yes.

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

That's the trouble with those places, never enough seats

over a year ago

-Courtney but did they sit in your lap?????

Yes. "

no seats available then ,small club ??????

over a year ago

We went to one a while back but were asked to leave when it was spotted that Mrs J wasn't wearing any knickers under her micro mini

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

"We went to one a while back but were asked to leave when it was spotted that Mrs J wasn't wearing any knickers under her micro mini "

Wow, that's so rude. Reminds me of when I was kicked out of a local swing club for something ridiculous

over a year ago

I've been with a date. I was warned not to dance with the customers. I thought it was hilarious but I guess they get the odd freelancer.

over a year ago

"We went to one a while back but were asked to leave when it was spotted that Mrs J wasn't wearing any knickers under her micro mini

Wow, that's so rude. Reminds me of when I was kicked out of a local swing club for something ridiculous"

Rude throwing us out or rude not wearing knickers?

There were naked and semi naked women all over the place. I guess the difference was that they were professionals. lol

By *he horny kinkstersCouple
over a year ago

North West

This is on our list too. MissK wants to go so we can both get a private dance from 2 women.

It's finding somewhere that doesn't just seem sleazy that's the problem.

over a year ago

"This is on our list too. MissK wants to go so we can both get a private dance from 2 women.

It's finding somewhere that doesn't just seem sleazy that's the problem."

yes the sleazy sex industry what would we do without it

over a year ago

"This is on our list too. MissK wants to go so we can both get a private dance from 2 women.

I think that was our problem. The place we chose was not sleazy enough. lol

over a year ago

I think that was our problem. The place we chose was not sleazy enough. lol"

Which one did you go to? I've been to Private eyes before and one of the dancers was a stunning chick from Darlington, thee best lapdance I have ever had. She was awesome.

over a year ago

I think that was our problem. The place we chose was not sleazy enough. lol

Which one did you go to? I've been to Private eyes before and one of the dancers was a stunning chick from Darlington, thee best lapdance I have ever had. She was awesome."

It was one in Aberdeen called The Office which I believe no longer operates as a lap dancing bar.

Some of the girls were stunning here as well but others were to be honest pretty average.

Its funny actually as my ex girlfriend was lap dancing there and when I told her about getting asked to leave she offered to sort it with the manager so Mrs J could go back and flash as much as she wished (up to and including a full strip on the stage).

Now that would have been fun

over a year ago

"I just thought I'd throw this one out there as I put it up as a meet idea this afternoon.

A couple of times I've gone to Lap Dancing clubs with mates..you know the usual reasons.

Are of the ladies here been, like going, would go?"

I go quite frequently to ones in Manchester, with work clients.

I even took Ron Jeremy to one too. He was swamped by strippers!

By *ambon2015Couple
over a year ago

sheffield

We go quite a lot my Mrs gets loads of attention when we have a dance, this is the only place where we are getting any action . They don't mind her touching as long as they are touching her. (One was upset when my Mrs actually kept her knickers on! Great turn on but ends to soon!

over a year ago

"We go quite a lot my Mrs gets loads of attention when we have a dance, this is the only place where we are getting any action . They don't mind her touching as long as they are touching her. (One was upset when my Mrs actually kept her knickers on! Great turn on but ends to soon! "

This reminds me of a funny story in Tijuana, Mexico, where I jumped on stage with two strippers who were writhing around in a load of foam - slid the g string down on one and used a dildo on the other. The American/Mexican men in the crowd were going wild!

I did it purely for entertainment purposes - can't say I got any sexual pleasure out of it though!

over a year ago

"We go quite a lot my Mrs gets loads of attention when we have a dance, this is the only place where we are getting any action . They don't mind her touching as long as they are touching her. (One was upset when my Mrs actually kept her knickers on! Great turn on but ends to soon!

This reminds me of a funny story in Tijuana, Mexico, where I jumped on stage with two strippers who were writhing around in a load of foam - slid the g string down on one and used a dildo on the other. The American/Mexican men in the crowd were going wild!

I did it purely for entertainment purposes - can't say I got any sexual pleasure out of it though! "

My ex who was the lap dancer used to tell me similar stories of "audience participation". Often it was at privately booked events but some of them were very sexy.

By *atnat85Woman
over a year ago

northwest

I went to a few in Paris when I was younger, but it felt clinical and not particularly sexy?x

By *emel9 OP   Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

I've only been to a couple....3, actually....opps 4, forgot one in the USA.

1 was not great, the other two have been lovely....I'd love to go with a lady and get a dance together.

By *ambon2015Couple
over a year ago

sheffield

"We go quite a lot my Mrs gets loads of attention when we have a dance, this is the only place where we are getting any action . They don't mind her touching as long as they are touching her. (One was upset when my Mrs actually kept her knickers on! Great turn on but ends to soon! Haha, I think if my Mrs did that I would be the most shocked/excited person in there!

I did it purely for entertainment purposes - can't say I got any sexual pleasure out of it though! "

By *ohnkezCouple
over a year ago

shefiield

Went to one recently with swinging friends, they wouldn't let me dance on the pole and were not impressed when I gave the girl we went with a lap dance lol

By *emel9 OP   Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

"Went to one recently with swinging friends, they wouldn't let me dance on the pole and were not impressed when I gave the girl we went with a lap dance lol "

lol.....that is funny...

over a year ago

We went to one in London a great club on Bethnal Green Rd, if you know it.. We both bought each other a dance.. Great fun..

By *emel9 OP   Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

"We went to one in London a great club on Bethnal Green Rd, if you know it.. We both bought each other a dance.. Great fun.."

I don't know that one..I went to the Griffin yesterday

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

Went with an ex to one in Milton Keynes......

By *emel9 OP   Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

"Went with an ex to one in Milton Keynes......"

Did you have a good time?

By *irty130Couple
over a year ago

Bristol Area

"I would go, only if I could know for sure that the women dancing were earning a good wage and doing it of their own free will."

Dancers working at clubs do not earn a "wage". The only time they earn money is when you as a customer opens your wallet and pays them for a dance or for their time to chat. Dancers pay a "house fee"/"rent" to the club to use the facilities to offer their dances. Some clubs also take a commission from the dancers' earnings.

As a customer, don't dick about and make it harder for the dancers by taking attention from them, or possibly putting the club's license at risk by breaking the law on what's allowed in the club. You wouldn't go to the theatre and stand up in your seat and take the attention from the stage, why do it with a different form of entertainment? Especially when you went to the club in the first place to get the entertainment from a professional.

By *emel9 OP   Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

"I would go, only if I could know for sure that the women dancing were earning a good wage and doing it of their own free will.

Dancers working at clubs do not earn a "wage". The only time they earn money is when you as a customer opens your wallet and pays them for a dance or for their time to chat. Dancers pay a "house fee"/"rent" to the club to use the facilities to offer their dances. Some clubs also take a commission from the dancers' earnings.

As a customer, don't dick about and make it harder for the dancers by taking attention from them, or possibly putting the club's license at risk by breaking the law on what's allowed in the club. You wouldn't go to the theatre and stand up in your seat and take the attention from the stage, why do it with a different form of entertainment? Especially when you went to the club in the first place to get the entertainment from a professional. "

over a year ago

I spent a small fortune in Vegas at a lap dancing club! I go to them In the UK but you def get a better dance in the US!

over a year ago

I'd love to go! for the experience and to have dance for me.

just finding wiling company

over a year ago

We went to one in Blackpool, some of the girls were quite open to touching me (ginger). It was quite good fun but speaking to some of the girls, a lot of them drink quite a lot before they can do what they do, kind of marred the experience a little

By *-aint-a-crowdCouple
over a year ago

lingerie n heels

We go all the time, normally at the end of a night out. It's great fun and can be very sexy X

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man
over a year ago

Stourbridge

"I just thought I'd throw this one out there as I put it up as a meet idea this afternoon.

I even took Ron Jeremy to one too. He was swamped by strippers! "

The one in Chinatown was always fun, long legs or lovely legs I think? Not been for about 15 years.

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I went to one in Windsor with an old fuck buddy. It was fun... the girl who danced for us was delicious and the sex we had afterwards was pretty good too!

over a year ago

Are of the ladies here been, like going, would go?"

One of my friends that used to be here was a dancer at a local club

Her boy friend was told to leave when he put his arm around her when she took him to the club she worked at to show him what it was like

She didn't stay at that job much longer . In a Friday Saturday night she used to earn £500 easily and lucky to get that all the rest of the week

over a year ago

My ex used to earn £2-3,000 per week cash in hand. Her record was £4k in one night! Never even had to fuck the guy lol.

over a year ago

The one in Chinatown was always fun, long legs or lovely legs I think? Not been for about 15 years. "

Long Legs is still open and always busy! Took some clients there the other week!

over a year ago

"I even took Ron Jeremy to one too."

Get the fuck out?

I did fancy you but you're too cool even for me now.

over a year ago

Id like to go!

By *nfamyMan
over a year ago

Goole

I was talking to a Lady who worked in one in Soho, she was on a Fag break and was doing it too get through Uni.

Stunning Girl I felt like a patronising Dad.

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man
over a year ago

Stourbridge

The one in Chinatown was always fun, long legs or lovely legs I think? Not been for about 15 years.

Long Legs is still open and always busy! Took some clients there the other week!"

Small world! I used to take groups of clients there from late 1990s till around 2004. I became friendly with the girls as I was paying the bills, I became the official "titty bar" guide. It made me laugh how the guys were terrified to tell their wives !

By *CgonemadCouple
over a year ago

Wirral

We went to one last year. It was fun and I got 2 lap dances. Not sure I'd go again though

C

By *emel9 OP   Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

it is/was fun...a little frustrating maybe lol

Post new Message to Thread