Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Basement Playspace

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So my partner and I live in a Victorian townhouse that has a basement. At the moment it's a horrible, grubby space that houses the freezer and some tents, but at some point it's been sectioned in half with some wooden panels. We're thinking about cleaning it up and turning it into a playspace for casual (mostly BDSM) meets so that we don't have to have people in our bedrooms.

One of the reasons we want it is because it's the only place in the house with exposed joists that we can bolt through to hang a leather sex swing, but what other furniture should we put down there? I think a spanking bench has to be a must have... but we've got quite a bit of space and it's a long-term plan.

What would you put in your ideal playspace? And would it seem weird to you playing in someones basement?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

Sounds perfect for it. I'd be tempted with a St Andrews cross and maybe some stocks. And a cage. There's a lot of scope there, enjoy!

over a year ago

"Sounds perfect for it. I'd be tempted with a St Andrews cross and maybe some stocks. And a cage. There's a lot of scope there, enjoy!"

I've always thought a set of stocks would be fun! I don't reckon they'd be too hard to make either.

Cages are expensive though... I keep my eye out on eBay, but they never come reasonably priced and within pickup distance!

By *oxycouple28Couple
over a year ago

bexley

We made our spare room into a play space. Although we wanted a fairly duel purpose room. Like you, we drilled through the ceiling to mount the sex swing. We hung leather curtains as they are both black out and give the right look. We use a massage table as its the right height for both playing and its intended purpose. All in all it works quite well, had some group fun which was enjoyed by all..

By *oxycouple28Couple
over a year ago

bexley

"Sounds perfect for it. I'd be tempted with a St Andrews cross and maybe some stocks. And a cage. There's a lot of scope there, enjoy!

I've always thought a set of stocks would be fun! I don't reckon they'd be too hard to make either.

Cages are expensive though... I keep my eye out on eBay, but they never come reasonably priced and within pickup distance!"

Make a cage, its easy enough!

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

Basement is a great place for a dungeon/BDSM play room.

I agree with a St Andrews cross.

For a cage, would you consider a large dog cage?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Could we suggest a st andrews cross or whipping post

We would have no problem with it and most probaby enjoy it more than someones bedroom

over a year ago

"Basement is a great place for a dungeon/BDSM play room.

I agree with a St Andrews cross.

For a cage, would you consider a large dog cage?"

That's what I've been looking for - but realistically for anything longer than an hour or so you need one of the extra large cages, which are far from cheap!

over a year ago

"Could we suggest a st andrews cross or whipping post

We would have no problem with it and most probaby enjoy it more than someones bedroom "

I love the idea of a whipping post, but I don't think the ceiling post is high enough to actually give one out. :D

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

St. Andrew's Cross, flogging bench and while you're looking at the ceiling for the swing try a ring too for rope bondage suspension. And no I would find it weird it sounds perfect for BDSM meets

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

*wouldnt

Post new Message to Thread