Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Dating your wife

Jump to newest

By *ornyplaytimereturns OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dartford

Are there many guys out there that would let their wife go on a date with another guy while they were at home?

Big turn on for me thinking what they was up too.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My guy does... Oh! Then again he has no choice lol.

over a year ago

We play seperate as well as a couple....good fun!

over a year ago

"Are there many guys out there that would let their wife go on a date with another guy while they were at home?

Big turn on for me thinking what they was up too."

There is a guy I had a thing for years ago who I have been flirting with for the last week or so and my hubby has agreed a social meet up would be the order of the day before we take it any further. So that's a date isn't it. Only thing is this guy doesn't know about our alternative lifestyle and that my guy knows all about it and he thinks it's a bit of a one off fling if we hit it off again like the old days so I suppose it's actually a date . Except he's guaranteed some action unlike a proper vanilla date lol .

Like you, my Hubster will be at home loving every minute of it

By *ornyplaytimereturns OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dartford

The only worry is if it's a first meet with a total stranger who you don't know nothing about?

He could be a axe killer me personally would have to meet a couple of times until trust is gained

over a year ago

No although I can understand the thrill.

For us swinging is a shared experience. We talk about it, laugh about it etc after the event. Our rule is anything is allowed with anyone or indeed any number as long as we are together.

It's not even a trust thing. Simply as I said we prefer to share the whole experience.

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"The only worry is if it's a first meet with a total stranger who you don't know nothing about?

He could be a axe killer me personally would have to meet a couple of times until trust is gained "

think this sums it up for us too

over a year ago

"The only worry is if it's a first meet with a total stranger who you don't know nothing about?

He could be a axe killer me personally would have to meet a couple of times until trust is gained "

Up till now we have only played with people we've known. This is our first dabble with strangers (future friends sounds nicer ) and we've agreed a social meet, maybe even a couple of them with potential partners first followed by a MMF , if there's still fun to be had on a one to one basis then it won't be until we both know for sure the guy has left his axe in the tool shed

Post new Message to Thread