Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Organised parties

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've recently returned to the site after a break, and can't help but notice a huge increase in profiles which advertise parties requiring payment. The frequency and scale of these 'contributions' would suggest that it's an income stream ahead of anything else, and way beyond cost covering. Each to their own and all that, but whilst I'm happy to pay a club's entry fee, this appears to me to be a form of prostitution. 'No pay, no play'. I'd be interested to hear the views of others, if there are any.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I've recently returned to the site after a break, and can't help but notice a huge increase in profiles which advertise parties requiring payment. The frequency and scale of these 'contributions' would suggest that it's an income stream ahead of anything else, and way beyond cost covering. Each to their own and all that, but whilst I'm happy to pay a club's entry fee, this appears to me to be a form of prostitution. 'No pay, no play'. I'd be interested to hear the views of others, if there are any. "

Could you explain the difference between someone who charges entry to a swinging club and someone who charges entry to a swinging party?

over a year ago

"I've recently returned to the site after a break, and can't help but notice a huge increase in profiles which advertise parties requiring payment. The frequency and scale of these 'contributions' would suggest that it's an income stream ahead of anything else, and way beyond cost covering. Each to their own and all that, but whilst I'm happy to pay a club's entry fee, this appears to me to be a form of prostitution. 'No pay, no play'. I'd be interested to hear the views of others, if there are any.

Could you explain the difference between someone who charges entry to a swinging club and someone who charges entry to a swinging party?"

Yes. One is a business paying the relevant tax and meeting licensing requirement. The other isn't.

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman
over a year ago

Burbage

A club has more overheads, rental, staff, etc etc so I would expect to pay a higher fee.

A private party, especially those held in the persons house does not have those same overheads, no staff, no property rental solely for parties etc.

When i host parties, i out on a small buffet and include soft drinks and hot drinks, i also include condoms, i ask guests to chip in, usually £3-5 per person to cover cost of food/drink and condoms.

I would never charge more as to me you are then making financial gain. Financial gain to me is no different to prostitution

over a year ago

We have attended many hose parties and other than bringing a bottle we have never been asked to contribute to the cost .

If it's a hotel meet we happily contribute toward the cost of the room .

If anyone asked us to pay them to attend a party at their home we wouldn't go . Simple .

over a year ago

"A club has more overheads, rental, staff, etc etc so I would expect to pay a higher fee.

A private party, especially those held in the persons house does not have those same overheads, no staff, no property rental solely for parties etc.

When i host parties, i out on a small buffet and include soft drinks and hot drinks, i also include condoms, i ask guests to chip in, usually £3-5 per person to cover cost of food/drink and condoms.

I would never charge more as to me you are then making financial gain. Financial gain to me is no different to prostitution"

Unless there was a buffet and a minimal charge such as outlined here

By *anillanomoreCouple
over a year ago

Chichester

What is it with the buffet? I really don't understand why swinging and buffets seem to go hand in hand.

over a year ago

"I've recently returned to the site after a break, and can't help but notice a huge increase in profiles which advertise parties requiring payment. The frequency and scale of these 'contributions' would suggest that it's an income stream ahead of anything else, and way beyond cost covering. Each to their own and all that, but whilst I'm happy to pay a club's entry fee, this appears to me to be a form of prostitution. 'No pay, no play'. I'd be interested to hear the views of others, if there are any.

Could you explain the difference between someone who charges entry to a swinging club and someone who charges entry to a swinging party?

Yes. One is a business paying the relevant tax and meeting licensing requirement. The other isn't. "

So if the party organiser pays tax and meets any licensing requirement then that's cool?

(How do you know they aren't?)

over a year ago

"What is it with the buffet? I really don't understand why swinging and buffets seem to go hand in hand. "

I utterly don't understand that either. I cannot think of anything less hygienic than a buffet at a sex club or sex party.

over a year ago

"What is it with the buffet? I really don't understand why swinging and buffets seem to go hand in hand. "

Sausage rolls...hot dogs...anyone for a sausage

By *anillanomoreCouple
over a year ago

Chichester

"What is it with the buffet? I really don't understand why swinging and buffets seem to go hand in hand.

I utterly don't understand that either. I cannot think of anything less hygienic than a buffet at a sex club or sex party."

I find it so strange. I don't tend to eat when out anyway but if peckish I would want individual sealed packs of food.

By *zanyCouple
over a year ago

truro

We live in a part of the world where there are no clubs and the nearest to us charge a lot more than the ones up the line. We do not think it is a rip off to charge 20 to 30 pounds to organise a party where you bring your own booze. Most offer a stay over which is most welcome. Each to their own , we love parties and do not mind.

over a year ago

Burbage

Everyone is always starving after good sex session

By *anillanomoreCouple
over a year ago

Chichester

"What is it with the buffet? I really don't understand why swinging and buffets seem to go hand in hand.

Everyone is always starving after good sex session"

That would be later on in the evening so worse in my opinion. If I had to eat I would want to be first at the table. Otherwise I would grab something on the way home x

By *ndykinkyMan
over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

People get hungry uf they are out for several hours, tummies rumbling isn't sexy

Easy to wash your hands or use sanitizer.

You don't have to eat the buffet in the same room as play takes place.

By *anillanomoreCouple
over a year ago

Chichester

"People get hungry uf they are out for several hours, tummies rumbling isn't sexy

You don't have to eat the buffet in the same room as play takes place."

I would wash my hands. Are you confident everyone before you has done the same?

over a year ago

"People get hungry uf they are out for several hours, tummies rumbling isn't sexy

You don't have to eat the buffet in the same room as play takes place."

I dunno about you, but I can manage six or eight hours out without needing to eat...

I've seen some kink clubs start to do buffets included in the ticket price over the last few years. I'd rather they just charged less for the ticket price... there's always somewhere nearby to grab some food before and after.

over a year ago

I have organised/held dozens of parties previously (on previous profile).

I provided food (hot and cold), condoms, towels, wipes etc.

I NEVER charged...I did, however, have a "contributions" tin on the buffet table (table not in a play room!). People put in whatever they thought was appropriate. I never made a fortune out of any parties, maybe even lost a bit in some...but never had any complaints and never did it for money anyway.

It is a simple enough model to follow!

over a year ago

Burbage

You don't have to eat the buffet in the same room as play takes place.

I would wash my hands. Are you confident everyone before you has done the same? "

Dont know about others, i wash hands and use serving utensils provided

With amount restaurants that have poor ratings or shut down no one can categorically state their food is totally safe to eat, regardless of the establishment

over a year ago

Burbage

"I have organised/held dozens of parties previously (on previous profile).

I provided food (hot and cold), condoms, towels, wipes etc.

I NEVER charged...I did, however, have a "contributions" tin on the buffet table (table not in a play room!). People put in whatever they thought was appropriate. I never made a fortune out of any parties, maybe even lost a bit in some...but never had any complaints and never did it for money anyway.

It is a simple enough model to follow!"

Unfortunately I'm a single mother on a tight budget, i cant afford to shell out and hope those attend contribute via your method, so I'll stick to asking for contribution to cover costs

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I utterly don't understand that either. I cannot think of anything less hygienic than a buffet at a sex club or sex party."

"Finger food" lol.....I wouldn't partake either.

over a year ago

I don't care if they charge or not. People will go if they want to. If it's against site rules they shouldn't be openly advertising on here.

By *inzi LTV/TS
over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

I/we, my lover and I do hold the occasional, small Saturday evening, tgirl party in a hotel were anything up to 5 or 6 people attend and I think it's only right that each person should contribute to the cost of the room. £40 to £60 for the room is a piss in the ocean between all but time and time again it's left to my lover and I to pick up the tab!

So do you think that's fair?

We're just ordinary people and don't earn a fortune and I don't think a £10'er each is too much to ask or expect after we've organised everything, arranged different girls to attend, gone to the trouble of booking the room in advance (because most don't want their wife or gf to see it on their credit card!), plus we usually supply condoms, wetwipes and lube too!

If the boot was on the other foot I wouldn't hesitate to drop a £10'er towards the cost, just out of politeness.

As for food... Wtf? Your there to shag, not fill your face! If you want food after there's a fantastic app that I'm sure you've all heard of called Hungry House... or do you think we should supply that too?

Please don't think this is a rant, it's an explanation of what things cost. As you all know, money doesn't fall out of the sky.

By *inzi LTV/TS
over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

[Removed by poster at 14/02/16 11:59:42]

over a year ago

Thanks to all for your responses. Aside from the issue of paying to attend parties (to presumably pay for the ladies present), my observation around the use of this site for said situations wasn't particularly well conveyed. To set a browsing criteria as a single male is to encounter an increasing amount of fee based play. I've used this site since 2008 and find the emphasis notably different. Anyway, I thank you all for your thoughts.

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

"I've recently returned to the site after a break, and can't help but notice a huge increase in profiles which advertise parties requiring payment. The frequency and scale of these 'contributions' would suggest that it's an income stream ahead of anything else, and way beyond cost covering. Each to their own and all that, but whilst I'm happy to pay a club's entry fee, this appears to me to be a form of prostitution. 'No pay, no play'. I'd be interested to hear the views of others, if there are any. "

If someone's opening their house to a party and charges a small fee and maybe even makes a few quid, why not??? What's with the "moral high ground" stuff and the condescending behaviour ("form of prostitution")

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

REALLY??

So you don't have a problem with having your mouth on multiple genitals, tongues probing mouths, bums and cunts, spunk going in and out of mouths, but somehow eating in the same place becomes unhygenic?

By *an_WoodMan
over a year ago

Stafford

"A club has more overheads, rental, staff, etc etc so I would expect to pay a higher fee.

I would never charge more as to me you are then making financial gain. Financial gain to me is no different to prostitution"

Sounds like a fun way to swing and reasonable as organisation and time is needed.

over a year ago

We've never asked for money for parties. We ask our friends to come to our house because we want them there, then offer areas conducive to the possibility of playing.

Would you charge friends if they came round for dinner? Or popped in for coffee? After all, you end up out of pocket then...

By *an_WoodMan
over a year ago

Stafford

"We've never asked for money for parties. We ask our friends to come to our house because we want them there, then offer areas conducive to the possibility of playing.

Would you charge friends if they came round for dinner? Or popped in for coffee? After all, you end up out of pocket then..."

Fair comment and your generosity as a host is great. I guess as with most swinging there is more than one approach and your friends are lucky to have you doing these parties

over a year ago

Personally we don't see the problem. We don't/have never charged but if the person needs to make a few quid then each to their own. At the end of the day you don't know whether that person is taking a day off work and the money is to make that up. On the flip side of the coin they might get off on being paid... Doesn't seem like a silly kink at all. Kinda a turn on thinking of it that way :') instead of publicly criticising people that may do that how about just not going?

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

"Personally we don't see the problem. We don't/have never charged but if the person needs to make a few quid then each to their own. At the end of the day you don't know whether that person is taking a day off work and the money is to make that up. On the flip side of the coin they might get off on being paid... Doesn't seem like a silly kink at all. Kinda a turn on thinking of it that way :') instead of publicly criticising people that may do that how about just not going? "

Very well said.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

You could also consider that if you go to a club, you might not get any play whereas at the type of party you describe, it would probably be more of a sure thing. And it's also possible that if the women are being paid, they may well be young and attractive, which I suppose would be the draw.

It all depends on how you look at these things.

Do you want to pay for a club and take pot luck or pay for a party where you may be more sure of fun. Either way, you're paying. I'm not sure why whether the women get paid actually matters. Is it so much better to pay to (possibly) shag women who aren't getting paid than to pay to (probably) shag women who are getting paid?

Sure, the women getting paid, (if they are), are prostitutes but from your point of view, you're spending money hoping to get sex either way. I don't see why who gets paid matters.

Just giving a different perspective.

By *an SmithMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

This rather baffled me too. It's something of a worrying thought to think that all that wet messy sex play is more hygienic than the sandwiches!

By *ack with a bangCouple
over a year ago

Hastings

I utterly don't understand that either. I cannot think of anything less hygienic than a buffet at a sex club or sex party.

REALLY??

So you don't have a problem with having your mouth on multiple genitals, tongues probing mouths, bums and cunts, spunk going in and out of mouths, but somehow eating in the same place becomes unhygenic? "

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

REALLY??

So you don't have a problem with having your mouth on multiple genitals, tongues probing mouths, bums and cunts, spunk going in and out of mouths, but somehow eating in the same place becomes unhygenic? "

Nowt so strange as folk

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

West Kent (near Tonbridge)

REALLY??

I was thinking the same thing when I read it

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/02/16 01:50:11]

over a year ago

I'd rather take the club entry and pot luck option, because the dynamics are entirely different. For me, and I appreciate that not all feel the same, this scene is not about paid performers. It's only my opinion, and despite the comments from others, I've not criticised anyone for their own choices, but merely raised an observation about the increased prevalence of commercially run 'parties' advertised via profiles on this site. I'm not sure that is the spirit of fabswingers.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/02/16 11:45:30]

over a year ago

The whole party thing is "Horses for Courses"

You either pay the required fee or you stay away!!

But just reading some of the party ads over a period of time on here you do get the vibe of single guys being used as " Cash Cows" to fund the said event !!

By *angbang junkieCouple
over a year ago

Ilkeston

The "paid for" party and gangbang scene have been around for years. Whats newer, is the fact that they are now using sites like Fab to advertise them.

Just the changing times I would think.

Unless a new type of profile is needed for Party organisers/club owners?

Post new Message to Thread