Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

How many women would?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is a no nonsense, straight to the point question and or plea

How many women would genuinely want to have sex with me?

I like to think that 6 months on here is long enough to have had at least some genuine interest but things are a bit flat.

So I've decided to reach out for help

Peter xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Is there any reason why you can't show a smiling face pic?

Your profile says you'd go to a club. Why don't you?

Amy reason why you can't join in more on the forums?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You're a good looking guy with a good profile and we don't see enough of you

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I can't are any reason why, you are tall, fit, have a well written profile, however this is a bit of a waiting game and sometimes you just have to be in the right place at the right time as it were, if you are interested in clubs then I would suggest you try on of the social events that are held in a club, you get to meet forumites and see what clubs are like all in one hit

Good luck

over a year ago

Theroeticly yes but

A, I don't no what ur face looks like

B, ur too far away

over a year ago

I'd defo be interested if you were a LOT closer. Nothing wrong with your profile IMO.

Best of luck to you.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I would. You need to move though

over a year ago

"Theroeticly yes but

B, ur too far away "

Same

over a year ago

Need to see a face pic. I like there to be an attraction as I'm not just interested in a guys dick lol. If you were closer then perhaps I would.

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Two clubs within 20 minutes of your location

over a year ago

Same here....just the distance x

over a year ago

A face pic might help. Body looks nice

over a year ago

"This is a no nonsense, straight to the point question and or plea

I like to think that 6 months on here is long enough to have had at least some genuine interest but things are a bit flat.

Peter xx"

Sorry OP but I wouldn't and that is purely based on how you've come across on the forums to me.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

You know I would,but you're too far away.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

No idea without seeing what your face looks like. Body wise then yes,profile reads OK.

over a year ago

Appreciate the feedback I only show face pics to those that request them by DM.

Clubs are a posibility and yes it appears that my straight forwardnes has alienated some people too

Thanks again

over a year ago

"No idea without seeing what your face looks like. Body wise then yes,profile reads OK. "

I agree

over a year ago

I'd have to talk to you before answering that question,to get an idea of your personality. There would still have to be chemistry even if you were more positive than you come across on here.

over a year ago

YES!

over a year ago

move north .great body x

over a year ago

I must admit I've admired your pics on more than one occasion

over a year ago

Peter xx"

hey Peter they mostly won't admit it but they fancy your torso ,happy Valentine's suckers

By *irralman4Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

From what I can see in your pics, yes. x

By *reborsinsCouple
over a year ago

Stoke on Trent

I would too. Couples get a lot of messages. Do you show you have read their profile in your message?

over a year ago

See she does message her you're in

over a year ago

Peter xx

Sorry OP but I wouldn't and that is purely based on how you've come across on the forums to me.

"

Agreed. I recall the OP being rude to me once and I found it quite uncalled for.

over a year ago

Depends on your boat I guess!

over a year ago

Peter xx

Agreed. I recall the OP being rude to me once and I found it quite uncalled for. "

hey sometimes something is said in jest and taken the wrong way many texts can be ambiguous ,turn the other sexy cheek

over a year ago

Peter xx

Agreed. I recall the OP being rude to me once and I found it quite uncalled for. hey sometimes something is said in jest and taken the wrong way many texts can be ambiguous ,turn the other sexy cheek "

Well he wanted to know why people haven't met him. Just a suggestion, as I blocked him at the time.

over a year ago

Peter xx

Agreed. I recall the OP being rude to me once and I found it quite uncalled for. hey sometimes something is said in jest and taken the wrong way many texts can be ambiguous ,turn the other sexy cheek

Well he wanted to know why people haven't met him. Just a suggestion, as I blocked him at the time."

Mrs Robinson bit harsh I try never to block anyone and I never ask a woman to be a friend either always leave that to them

over a year ago

Peter xx

Agreed. I recall the OP being rude to me once and I found it quite uncalled for. hey sometimes something is said in jest and taken the wrong way many texts can be ambiguous ,turn the other sexy cheek

Well he wanted to know why people haven't met him. Just a suggestion, as I blocked him at the time. Mrs Robinson bit harsh I try never to block anyone and I never ask a woman to be a friend either always leave that to them "

What he said to me to found harsh.

over a year ago

Peter xx

Well he wanted to know why people haven't met him. Just a suggestion, as I blocked him at the time. Mrs Robinson bit harsh I try never to block anyone and I never ask a woman to be a friend either always leave that to them

What he said to me to found harsh. "

was it really harsh though ,how's Valentine's going so far ?

over a year ago

Peter xx

Well he wanted to know why people haven't met him. Just a suggestion, as I blocked him at the time. Mrs Robinson bit harsh I try never to block anyone and I never ask a woman to be a friend either always leave that to them

What he said to me to found harsh. "

was it really harsh though ,how's Valentine's going so far ?

over a year ago

Peter xx

What he said to me to found harsh. was it really harsh though ,how's Valentine's going so far ? "

I didn't like how he came across so he was blocked. End of.

over a year ago

Well their ya go Peter you have to improve your communication skills within forums because you're not coming across great and communication is vital in a forum don't you think

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

I think he's just getting naffed off I'd hate to be on here as a man. Normally he comes across well,I think he may have had a bad day as let's face it we all have them. I can't understand why it's taking so long for him to get a localish meet.

over a year ago

Do you attach a face pic to your messages?

You have a great sexy body so im sure you're very handsome too

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman
over a year ago

Burbage

Peter xx"

Impossible to answer, it takes a face pic to see if theres initial attraction, team that up with conversation, which if all goes well between two people, leads to a meet.

So in answer to your question, no, without picture and conversation I wouldn't have sex with you

over a year ago

"I think he's just getting naffed off I'd hate to be on here as a man. Normally he comes across well,I think he may have had a bad day as let's face it we all have them. I can't understand why it's taking so long for him to get a localish meet."
its because its difficult getting connected with women on here it takes a lot of patience some just don't have it and as soon as you think you are getting somewhere and you might meet they announce in status" lovely meet today you know who you are " or such and such has new verification or several ,for some its not an easy experience

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman
over a year ago

Burbage

"I think he's just getting naffed off I'd hate to be on here as a man. Normally he comes across well,I think he may have had a bad day as let's face it we all have them. I can't understand why it's taking so long for him to get a localish meet.its because its difficult getting connected with women on here it takes a lot of patience some just don't have it and as soon as you think you are getting somewhere and you might meet they announce in status" lovely meet today you know who you are " or such and such has new verification or several ,for some its not an easy experience "

So what if they do meet someone else whilst they are chatting to you, they are free to meet who they please, talking to one person does not mean they can't still meet others, this is nsa not relationships

over a year ago

"I would too. Couples get a lot of messages. Do you show you have read their profile in your message?"

Yes always

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I've come across your profile (not literally ) a few times. I think your pics are good and your profile reads well. You have all the attributes to make you successful on here. Put yourself 'out there' a bit more and like others have said bite the bullet and go to a club or two x

over a year ago

"I think he's just getting naffed off I'd hate to be on here as a man. Normally he comes across well,I think he may have had a bad day as let's face it we all have them. I can't understand why it's taking so long for him to get a localish meet.its because its difficult getting connected with women on here it takes a lot of patience some just don't have it and as soon as you think you are getting somewhere and you might meet they announce in status" lovely meet today you know who you are " or such and such has new verification or several ,for some its not an easy experience

So what if they do meet someone else whilst they are chatting to you, they are free to meet who they please, talking to one person does not mean they can't still meet others, this is nsa not relationships"

not everyone is here for NSA some want relationships with like minded people ,some get frustrated because they are chatting trying to organise a meet and keep getting told can't fit you in then the status goes up met someone else great meet you know who you are ,its not good etiquette to make out you're interested in someone and want to meet them keep putting them off and then show you've met in veris and status have a little compassion ok we all know its happening but don't rub salt in

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

mmmmm, lovely body. Face ??? I would love to see that xx

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I'm probably not your type and you're 160 miles away, but otherwise maybe. I'd need to see a face pic to have any idea.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Nice profile and good photos. I can see you've messaged me previously but I didn't reply so that indicates your message had little or no effort. I didn't block you though so your message wasn't rude.

One thing on your profile - you say you want to be invited to a club. This may be the time of equality and all that but it's a bit needy - most ladies would prefer a man to have more balls than this. Personally I won't invite a guy to a club, neither do I want inviting. I prefer someone I don't know to tell me he's going at the same time because he wants to meet me and to actually turn up. But my way is not every ladies way.

Go to a club under your own steam and send better messages. Good luck

over a year ago

"I think he's just getting naffed off I'd hate to be on here as a man. Normally he comes across well,I think he may have had a bad day as let's face it we all have them. I can't understand why it's taking so long for him to get a localish meet.its because its difficult getting connected with women on here it takes a lot of patience some just don't have it and as soon as you think you are getting somewhere and you might meet they announce in status" lovely meet today you know who you are " or such and such has new verification or several ,for some its not an easy experience

So what if they do meet someone else whilst they are chatting to you, they are free to meet who they please, talking to one person does not mean they can't still meet others, this is nsa not relationships not everyone is here for NSA some want relationships with like minded people ,some get frustrated because they are chatting trying to organise a meet and keep getting told can't fit you in then the status goes up met someone else great meet you know who you are ,its not good etiquette to make out you're interested in someone and want to meet them keep putting them off and then show you've met in veris and status have a little compassion ok we all know its happening but don't rub salt in "

Best comment I've read on any thread for a very long time

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

So what if they do meet someone else whilst they are chatting to you, they are free to meet who they please, talking to one person does not mean they can't still meet others, this is nsa not relationships not everyone is here for NSA some want relationships with like minded people ,some get frustrated because they are chatting trying to organise a meet and keep getting told can't fit you in then the status goes up met someone else great meet you know who you are ,its not good etiquette to make out you're interested in someone and want to meet them keep putting them off and then show you've met in veris and status have a little compassion ok we all know its happening but don't rub salt in "

They Could of had that meet organised for ages.

My profile states I'm not currently meeting, there's a few people I'm chatting to with a view to meet once I can meet again. Next Friday I'm off out with a guy that used to be on here and then to a club with him. It's been arranged for about 6 months.

If he was still on here I would probably get a veri from him, any one that gets shitty cos I've met him will be swiftly removed from my future meets.

over a year ago

This is why I state not meeting new people as I too have meets that have been arranged for ages!

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

From what I can see it isn't a no.

I like straight talking, I do it myself and know it can put people backs up, until they need an honest answer to something.

And then they come to me

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

[Removed by poster at 14/02/16 17:54:24]

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

It's easy to think that you can register on fab, send a few "hi, how are you messages" and sit back expecting all the pussy you can cope with literally to fall into your lap. Unfortunately fab is the same as life - you need to put effort in to get something out: visit clubs, meet people and dazzle them with your scintillating personality, build a circle of playmates who like and trust you and then you will have as much pussy as you can cope with. We only play in clubs and have never been disappointed and have never had to complain about no shows or time wasters, or faced the problem of meeting someone we just don't fancy.

over a year ago

"It's easy to think that you can register on fab, send a few "hi, how are you messages" and sit back expecting all the pussy you can cope with literally to fall into your lap. Unfortunately fab is the same as life - you need to put effort in to get something out: visit clubs, meet people and dazzle them with your scintillating personality, build a circle of playmates who like and trust you and then you will have as much pussy as you can cope with. We only play in clubs and have never been disappointed and have never had to complain about no shows or time wasters, or faced the problem of meeting someone we just don't fancy. "
damn it doesn't happen like this my illusions are shattered gonna have to go back to needlework

By *ustOneNightCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Ha ha ha.

You know I would, but I think I don't fall into the physical requirements that you have.

By *uzzy NavelWoman
over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

Ooh Mediterranean roots sounds interesting...

over a year ago

Well peter you got good airtime do you think it was a success ?in a way how can you fail on a swingers site ,these women want sex and they will have it its just a question of will it be with you ,so check your inbox

over a year ago

Without seeing someone's face I couldn't say as I have to be attracted to the face as well as the body. I only message guys who have face pics adding one of myself when I do.

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

Peter xx"

Since you asked a "no nonsense" question, here's a no nonsense answer. Three things get my attention fast

- a full frontal nude pic showing a fit bloke and a nice cock (from the neck down is OK, understand not wanting to show face in a nude)

- a nice naked bum shot (bums are sexy lol!)

- a separate face pic

You have neither of these, I wouldn't give your profile a second look.

On a separate note, be willing to travel and have all of the above, we should talk

By *eachyPairCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

"Ooh Mediterranean roots sounds interesting..."

Does that just mean he has his hair dyed by an Italian

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

I'm not going to rearrange a meet or hide it just because some sensitive soul might have his nose put put of joint by the fact I'm meeting others. I'm a busy woman with little free time. If bloke A can't meet on a certain date but bloke B can, do you expect me to turn down a meet because bloke A might have a conniption? Get real. Bloke A wouldn't think twice if the situation was reversed.

I sometimes wonder if some of the blokes on here get Fab at all.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

So what if they do meet someone else whilst they are chatting to you, they are free to meet who they please, talking to one person does not mean they can't still meet others, this is nsa not relationships not everyone is here for NSA some want relationships with like minded people ,some get frustrated because they are chatting trying to organise a meet and keep getting told can't fit you in then the status goes up met someone else great meet you know who you are ,its not good etiquette to make out you're interested in someone and want to meet them keep putting them off and then show you've met in veris and status have a little compassion ok we all know its happening but don't rub salt in

I'm not going to rearrange a meet or hide it just because some sensitive soul might have his nose put put of joint by the fact I'm meeting others. I'm a busy woman with little free time. If bloke A can't meet on a certain date but bloke B can, do you expect me to turn down a meet because bloke A might have a conniption? Get real. Bloke A wouldn't think twice if the situation was reversed.

I sometimes wonder if some of the blokes on here get Fab at all. "

Didn't you know, whoever asked first has first dibs. You're supposed to hand out tickets to everyone who wants to shag you, like a supermarket cheese counter, and fuck them strictly in order. It's only fair.

By *ustOneNightCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

"Didn't you know, whoever asked first has first dibs. You're supposed to hand out tickets to everyone who wants to shag you, like a supermarket cheese counter, and fuck them strictly in order. It's only fair."

LMFAO Dee

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

So what if they do meet someone else whilst they are chatting to you, they are free to meet who they please, talking to one person does not mean they can't still meet others, this is nsa not relationships not everyone is here for NSA some want relationships with like minded people ,some get frustrated because they are chatting trying to organise a meet and keep getting told can't fit you in then the status goes up met someone else great meet you know who you are ,its not good etiquette to make out you're interested in someone and want to meet them keep putting them off and then show you've met in veris and status have a little compassion ok we all know its happening but don't rub salt in

over a year ago

Just picked up this

Full credit to the OP for his"marketing" skills lol

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"Didn't you know, whoever asked first has first dibs. You're supposed to hand out tickets to everyone who wants to shag you, like a supermarket cheese counter, and fuck them strictly in order. It's only fair."

There's an increasing number of men who believe this to be true, and that I'm their personal property until they get to shag me, after which they move on without a second thought. They must miss the 1950's a lot

over a year ago

Peter xx"

really couldn't say as i haven't seen your face, you have a good body though but id need to see all of somebody before i decided to meet

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"Didn't you know, whoever asked first has first dibs. You're supposed to hand out tickets to everyone who wants to shag you, like a supermarket cheese counter, and fuck them strictly in order. It's only fair.

There's an increasing number of men who believe this to be true, and that I'm their personal property until they get to shag me, after which they move on without a second thought. They must miss the 1950's a lot"

Hate it when I post an update or veri and get a sarcastic comment on here or Kik from someone waiting. I'm busy, have a lot of friends and others waiting, get over it!

over a year ago

How can anyone possibly make a decision off just a profile ? A profile is just the start ! It's the effort after the profile and initial contact that makes the decision

By *llebWoman
over a year ago

Poulton Le Fylde

Peter xx"

Now if I'd still be living in West End, a stones throw from you, it may have been possible , as it's , it takes me less time to get to Brussels than it does to drive down there

over a year ago

"Ooh Mediterranean roots sounds interesting...

Does that just mean he has his hair dyed by an Italian "

Hair is something I do think have to worry about LOL,

By *abphilMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Peter xx"

Peter you are too nice be a bit more of a diva and more up your own arse.

By *ananas57Couple
over a year ago

lake ariel

If I were to meet you in a bar some night I'd have no problem taking you out back

over a year ago

Of course not.. Why would I mind? Most people on fab are here for a good time not marriage. I wouldn't care less if you were seeing 2 or 3 guys in a week. Whatever works for you. Who am I to say how to live your life?

Things are obviously working well for you

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

I sometimes wonder if some of the blokes on here get Fab at all.

Of course not.. Why would I mind? Most people on fab are here for a good time not marriage. I wouldn't care less if you were seeing 2 or 3 guys in a week. Whatever works for you. Who am I to say how to live your life?

Things are obviously working well for you "

My post wasn't directed at you.

over a year ago

73 responses when many have asked the very same question and been shot down in flames. I'd say you're doing fine OP

over a year ago

"Didn't you know, whoever asked first has first dibs. You're supposed to hand out tickets to everyone who wants to shag you, like a supermarket cheese counter, and fuck them strictly in order. It's only fair.

There's an increasing number of men who believe this to be true, and that I'm their personal property until they get to shag me, after which they move on without a second thought. They must miss the 1950's a lot"

Do men really think that way? I for one don't fall into this category, I'm better than that and know it

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

So I am curious....why haven't you met anyone in 7 months?

over a year ago

I've read every comment and some have definitely been written well with some great points.

What I can't quite understand is how many if any are directed at me specifically or if thay are just generic comments based on the discussion?

Either way, thanks to all those who have contributed

over a year ago

"Theroeticly yes but

B, ur too far away "

This

over a year ago

My friend, I do like you. You're clearly a decent sensitive guy, and friendly to everyone. I can understand that you get frustrated when you invest time with people and then they see other guys but this is a swinging site, lots of people are talking to lots of people at the same time and they can't ALL be first to be seen. Everyone else is investing time too.

Are you only talking to one lady? I bet you're not, I bet you're chatting to loads. Likewise they are too. So they all can't see you first, in the same way you can't see all of them first. And to expect them to be silent about who they've seen and not display a veri is unfair and unrealistic.

As I say you're so obviously a kind hearted and decent chap so please don't beat yourself up or get upset - the fact that you're having decent conversations with lots of ladies sets you apart from loads on here that struggle to form those relationships and I'm sure the meets will come!

Good luck fella!

By *ieutenantMan
over a year ago

london

Just another Conciliatory talk.Distance is no barrier if really you want to meet up with someone.

By *i amy cdTV/TS
over a year ago

leicester

Love how a few women on here are moaning you don't have a face pic on your profile,,, when they don't either lol

over a year ago

Nice body but its face and personality dependant x

over a year ago

My friend, I do like you. You're clearly a decent sensitive guy, and friendly to everyone. I can understand that you get frustrated when you invest time with people and then they see other guys but this is a swinging site, lots of people are talking to lots of people at the same time and they can't ALL be first to be seen. Everyone else is investing time too.

Are you only talking to one lady? I bet you're not, I bet you're chatting to loads. Likewise they are too. So they all can't see you first, in the same way you can't see all of them first. And to expect them to be silent about who they've seen and not display a veri is unfair and unrealistic.

As I say you're so obviously a kind hearted and decent chap so please don't beat yourself up or get upset - the fact that you're having decent conversations with lots of ladies sets you apart from loads on here that struggle to form those relationships and I'm sure the meets will come!

Good luck fella! "

By *requent_FerryersCouple
over a year ago

Norwich to Great Yarmouth

"

"

Agreed. I have noticed you other posts too and, to be honest, this one sounds a bit "desperate"? Just my opinion! Polly.

Post new Message to Thread