FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

People watching.... bars restaurants etc..

Jump to newest

By *sian-JadeTV OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Manchester

Before hitting the swing scene, when I was an innocent single male.... I used to only check out women....

These days I check out women and couples.... asking myself if they are into the swinging scene or anything fetish.... imagining joining in.

Anyone else?

Wish there was as app to check into social places like bars restaurants etc ..... so you can check how many people In this location is into stuff and what they are into..... possibly chat up line....lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I just love people watching while out and about. Not because I'm checking them out (well not always!) just because I find it fascinating and a great way to pass the time.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

But I rarely wonder if they swing, I'm just nosey.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"But I rarely wonder if they swing, I'm just nosey. "

I'm a people watcher too! I can happily sit in a coffee shop window for ages watching the world go by.

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

I'm turning into my Nan. We used to just put her in a car drive to town and leave her sitting in the passenger seat in a busy spit watching the world go by for hours.

She's was happier than Shag in a vat full of his favourite haribos. You could do the same with me these days.

I like to think it's deep analysis of the human psyche and behaviour, but like Bendaroos, I'm just a nosy sod.

By *iss AdventureWoman
over a year ago

Wonderland

I love people watching, i give them all back stories too, make up a name for them, and ridiculous stories of their lives, it's good for a giggle

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I love people watching, i give them all back stories too, make up a name for them, and ridiculous stories of their lives, it's good for a giggle"

Same here. It should be a professional event

By *iss AdventureWoman
over a year ago

Wonderland

Sometimes when I'm at the station at rush hour, usually logged in, I wonder how many other people at the station are on Fab too

over a year ago

"I love people watching, i give them all back stories too, make up a name for them, and ridiculous stories of their lives, it's good for a giggle

Same here. It should be a professional event "

Me too....and I wonder if they're swingers too !

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"I love people watching, i give them all back stories too, make up a name for them, and ridiculous stories of their lives, it's good for a giggle"

If we are in the pub and see a couple sat together we try and guess how long they've been dating, how they met and how into each other they are from body language. And we make up (usually ridiculous) conversations based on who's talking. It's so funny!

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

I do it more when I'm on holiday

By *manda63Woman
over a year ago

Southampton

We like people watching and wonder what sort of people they are

over a year ago

I love watching people. I find them endlessly fascinating.

over a year ago

I do this too

By *iss AdventureWoman
over a year ago

Wonderland

And I thought I was just a little bit crazy ...... Apparently not LOL

By *1funMan
over a year ago

Luton

I am sat in dubai airport doing just that!!! Checked here on the app but no one is close!!!

Some interesting people say in the Emirates lounge, and my back stories are getting strange now!! I guess that's from the lack of sleep

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

Yes we do it a lot

By *anillanomoreCouple
over a year ago

Chichester

We don't live that far from Butlins. We always see loads of posts on here from people who are going to the adult weekends. I thought it would be a laugh to go long for the evening, put on the "who is nearby" function and see if we can work out which couples show up. Unfortunately they don't allow day visitors to adults only weekends. I will have to speak to the kids to find out where the current hole in the fence is. There is always one that the local kids sneak through!

over a year ago

I always do it when I stay in hotels,

I always find myself chatting to the bar staff, They always tell you the gossip on the regulars

But Imagine if people were checking into places and it showed up on fab, There would be threads on stalking everyday

By *sian-JadeTV OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Manchester

Been thinking about this for a while. How popular would it be if I created at app on the smart home to this.... listing profiles of people In the place your in.

Off for Sunday brunch but would love a Sunday roast instead..shame not on the menu but find it using the app....lol

Post new Message to Thread