Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Plant to show swingers

Jump to newest

By *rswithMr OP   Couple
over a year ago

Crewe

We have heard about an plant used to signify swingers or swapping. Reading up it look like it used to be pampas grass.

Is this still true?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

That's a bit 1970s?

By *andS69Couple
over a year ago

Great Yarmouth

My parents had then in our front garden I hope not

;)

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"We have heard about an plant used to signify swingers or swapping. Reading up it look like it used to be pampas grass.

Is this still true?"

Nah....its just normal green lawns these days.

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman
over a year ago

Burbage

Its garden gnomes lined up in certain way

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Its garden gnomes lined up in certain way"

Sex positions.

over a year ago

"We have heard about an plant used to signify swingers or swapping. Reading up it look like it used to be pampas grass.

Is this still true?"

Ooo, ooo ...

No, it is not. Sorry to be a party pooper.

over a year ago

Is this still true?"

'Still true'? Never true surely?

I mean, why would you? You want randoms knocking on your door for a shag? Don't think swinging's ever been like that has it?

I rank it urban myth.

Now, what about car keys in the bowl wife swapping, surely that never really happened either?

By *anillanomoreCouple
over a year ago

Chichester

Is this still true?

'Still true'? Never true surely?

I mean, why would you? You want randoms knocking on your door for a shag? Don't think swinging's ever been like that has it?

I rank it urban myth.

Now, what about car keys in the bowl wife swapping, surely that never really happened either? "

Especially as the stuff is horrible and I imagine a nightmare to get rid of. Which means when new people buy the house they would be likely to leave it where it is. How do you know if the current homeowners planted it or whether it was Bob and Vera who moved out years ago?

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

It's nonsense and LwYs has been; the " Pampas grass" thing was invented by a News of the World journalist I'm 1968; when he wrote a sensationalist series about sex and swinging ; circulation was dropping, the editor told him to write something " interesting" to improve interest in the papers; do he " exposed" swinging ; and one of his inventions was the pampas grass myth; pampas grass was just becoming popular as a garden plant; so he seized on it as a way of showing the " evidence" of swinging .

Post new Message to Thread