Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Hypocrite?

Jump to newest

By *P2903 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Rotherham

My hubby's birthday is coming up and the only thing he is wanting is a video with me and a new guy "having a lot of fun". Whilst I'm more than happy to oblige I can't stop thinking that I'd be a hypocrite. There is no way I'd agree to a meet when it would be videoed for the other persons pleasure so how could I ask for the same?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Within the boundaries you've sent yourself - be flexible and extend the boundaries like the elastic on a pair of old knickers...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Making the video for your husband wouldn't make you a hypocrite.....it would not be watched by a stranger but just for your husband's pleasure.

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Post up a meet request explaining the parameters. There are exhibitionist people out there who are very happy to be filmed and not have the film themselves.

It's not for everyone but it will suit some who will get off on knowing you're watching them afterwards.

As long as you're honest about what you're after then you won't be a hypocrite.

over a year ago

Of course not.

Any idea when the film will be on general release ?

over a year ago

It's a bit hypocritical. Having said that, it doesn't make it wrong. As long as the guy you're meeting knows the parameters from the outset and agrees then it's all good.

We might have a similar video

-Courtney

over a year ago

As long as the other guy knows then it's their decision, would you be willing to share the copy / recording I presume?

By *omeotherguyMan
over a year ago

Derbyshire

I don't think it is hypocritical. Your reasons for not letting others do it are personal to you.

If you ask someone else to do it, their answer will be personal to them. We each can make our own choices and just because someone says yes to you, doesn't make you obliged to say yes to others.

over a year ago

Just because you won't do something doesn't mean someone else wouldn't enjoy that.

I think that's all you need to think about here.

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

Just be open about what you want. There are plenty of guys on here who have said they have been filmed for the couple's pleasure before, can't imagine you'll have much trouble finding someone to help out.

Of course, if you don't want to ask because you wouldn't do it yourself, that's a different matter, and you have to be true to yourself.

Post new Message to Thread