Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

false boobs/implants

Jump to newest

By *inathetart OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

DERBY

as a tranny this is directed to other tgirls and there admirers,i've thought about having breast implants just for a couple of years then take them out mainly so I can go braless at my meets.would any other tgirls with spare money think about having them for their appearance and guys pleasure,cos when guys fondle my chicken filled bra it does nothing for me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inzi LTV/TS
over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

If I had the money to do that I'm afraid it would go towards the usual bills that keep falling through the letterbox!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

horrible things on proper women

not sure where to start on blokes

over a year ago

"as a tranny this is directed to other tgirls and there admirers,i've thought about having breast implants just for a couple of years then take them out mainly so I can go braless at my meets.would any other tgirls with spare money think about having them for their appearance and guys pleasure,cos when guys fondle my chicken filled bra it does nothing for me."

just curious to know why you would go through all that to have them removed in a couple of years?

why would you not want to keep them?

By *ilmawillsTV/TS
over a year ago

Cabopino, 29604, Marbella,Spain, NOT

I had a boob job last year.

Best thing I ever did.

Do you live full time as a girl ? If you do you will need to have a GRC or undergo a psychiatric assessment before any surgeon (in the UK) will consider operating on you.

It is a serious procedure and should be viewed as something that will enhace your quality of life permanently.

Boobs are for life, not just for pleasure !

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

"horrible things on proper women

not sure where to start on blokes "

I'm sure all the people who have had them, especially the ones who have had reconstructive surgery following illness etc will rush around to their surgeons and inform them of your displeasure.

over a year ago

different thread that entirely lovely

bang on if ya like

By *inathetart OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

DERBY

I don't live as a woman 24/7 only 4 days a week when I meet guys,it was a thought I had as lots of guys like to "tit you up" but it does nothing for me especially as I have stuck on breasts on, thought i'd get some enjoyment from it as my nipples are quite sensitive.i stated maybe for only 2 years as i'd worked the cost out and if we got 2 years enjoyment from them it would of worked out quite cheap.

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

Think if you had them taken out you'd be left with the skin... Which wouldn't shrink back... So either really saggy books or more surgery.... Dont think they are something you can use like clothing..... Off and on.

Post new Message to Thread