Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Has swinging ever affected your relationship

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey,

We are very new to this but one of our biggest desires for Drew to watch me be fucked my sexy men preferabley BBC to start with.

We have been together nearly 15 years since I was 16 and married for nearly 10 years. We have a very strong relationship and an amazing sex life. My worry is, is swinning going to change/affect our relationship?

Has anyone got any hints, tips or advise?

Thanks

Jess

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Yes when he started swinging with someone else and didn't think to tell me..... It suddenly stopped being swinging and became cheating.....

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I don't know, I'm not in your relationship all relationships are different. It doesn't affect mine in anyway shape or form. I would say make sure you know you can handle it without jealousy

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Yes it made it more open and honest.

If you start from a position where you agree to be absolutely honest with each other, respect that if one of you doesn't want to go ahead you both won't, respect yourself enough never to do anything you aren't comfortable with, agree to talk everything through and say straight away if the other person has done something you don't like and both agree that if something happens to upset either of you it will not affect the strong core of your relationship you'll be fine.

If you decide to try it and discover it isn't for you don't dwell on that either, when it comes right down to it it's just sex.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Yes it made it more open and honest.

If you start from a position where you agree to be absolutely honest with each other, respect that if one of you doesn't want to go ahead you both won't, respect yourself enough never to do anything you aren't comfortable with, agree to talk everything through and say straight away if the other person has done something you don't like and both agree that if something happens to upset either of you it will not affect the strong core of your relationship you'll be fine.

If you decide to try it and discover it isn't for you don't dwell on that either, when it comes right down to it it's just sex.

"

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"

Thank you

By *p4funCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

"

this is us exactly

over a year ago

blimey if your starting with BBC what is his desires your going to aspire too?

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"

Sadly that's what I thought I had..... Ten years on found out I was wrong. Bitter about it? A little. Most pain has eased for various reasons but I'm very distrustful and rightfully so - he will never tell full truth to anyone. Ok I know that's him and not all men, but I can only go off my own experiences.

Always trust your gut instinct. There are some amazing trustworthy fabulous guys out there. But there are also toads x

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Sadly that's what I thought I had..... Ten years on found out I was wrong. Bitter about it? A little. Most pain has eased for various reasons but I'm very distrustful and rightfully so - he will never tell full truth to anyone. Ok I know that's him and not all men, but I can only go off my own experiences.

Always trust your gut instinct. There are some amazing trustworthy fabulous guys out there. But there are also toads x"

Yes I agree, go with your gut. If there was only one phrase to use that would probably be it.

over a year ago

I guess so, but I couldn't tell you how since I've never known my relationships without swinging.

over a year ago

"Hey,

We are very new to this but one of our biggest desires for Drew to watch me be fucked my sexy men preferabley BBC to start with.

We have been together nearly 15 years since I was 16 and married for nearly 10 years. We have a very strong relationship and an amazing sex life. My worry is, is swinning going to change/affect our relationship?

Has anyone got any hints, tips or advise?

Thanks

Jess"

hey jess yes its not good for everyone I know 4 couples who split swinging and one who if she gets caught will

By *ack with a bangCouple
over a year ago

Hastings

Always trust your gut instinct. There are some amazing trustworthy fabulous guys out there. But there are also toads x

Yes I agree, go with your gut. If there was only one phrase to use that would probably be it.

"

Post new Message to Thread