Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

first time you were aware you liked to show or share your partner

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have been married twice and had three long term partners. I have been lucky that all my partners like me have been highly sexed little minxes up for most types of fun but I have only e ever entered the swinging scene with my current wife.

Although always had that thing where I liked the guys to oggle my partners and comment to each other I had never gone down route of sharing.

Until about 7years ago when we went to a local shrewsbury club with some friends.

We had been knocking them back a lot our friends headed home but we stayed, over the next few hour numerous guys asked Sally to dance she did with some and not others but one guy asked her twice as I stood near the bar.

They were dancing a slow number and I noticed his hand had slipped down and he was feeling her arss but instead of getting jealous or angry I felt turned on seeing it.

When we got home I told her I saw him feeling her arss it was then she said he had a massive hard on which he was rubbing against her too and why didn't I come over and stop him that was my light bulb moment as I told her it turned me on and she said it turned her on too.

Over the years we have expanded this fun and I take her out and show her off knowingly knowing some guys are getting the horn, she cams with select guys,fems on websites I have even got her to cam with two ex work colleagues massive turn on and she has even put on a show for a ex fem colleague of hers all contact has been made through groups like fab . She has played with only two guys in front of me,very picky and it was a fantastic sight to watch and film .Seeing the pleasure on her face and her being really dirty with another is my ultimate pleasure.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Watching Clare always gets me really horny!!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I can imagine how erotic this is.

By *ededMan
over a year ago

london

I first realised I enjoyed sharing my partner, or seeing him with others, quite by accident.

It was a number of years ago, I was seeing this guy and things were good enough so that he moved in and we shared a flat. One day i went home from work early and found him in bed with someone else.

I just turned around and walked out of the flat - was a cold drizzly day and I was walking to clear my head, but was quite surprised. Instead of feeling hurt or betrayed or any of the other things that society and soap operas say we 'should' be feeling, I was actually feeling really turned on and horny instead.

That was around the time I realised.

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

I went through a phase of playing outdoors a lot and we talked about what would happen if we were caught, would we let them watch, join in etc..... It went from there really! Lol

over a year ago

We went "dogging" before we knew what it was or before it became fashionable . We didn't live together and I worked as a DJ so I used to take her to a car park after work. Sometimes guys in cars would slowly creep towards our car and watch, we both loved it so much . Years later my mates used to comment on how lucky I was getting her so one day, I just asked my best mate if he'd be up for spit roasting my mrs and the rest is history . We've just found fab and are using it to expand our circle of "lucky" friends hahaha

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

We used to always be the last off the beach so we could have a play and cuddle. We were often put off by single guys hanging around to watch.... One day we just went stuff them, and carried on regardless.... Then realised we liked having them there and missed them if they weren't. Then it all progressed from there.

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

Paul loves sharing me i love getting shared

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Having people we knew either through neighbourhood or past work replying to our adds for people on numerous websites was and is a massive turn on.

By *eachyPairCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

I first found out I liked guys looking at Jane when I was working and night shift and she sent me a picture, my work mates was sat next to me on my dinner break and saw!!! I told Jane that he had saw, thinking she would go mad but instead she laughed, eventually this progressed to me texting my mate to tell him she had thought it was funny, one weekend when my mate had been drinking he text asking to see the pic again but it had been deleted, so Jane offered to let me take a new one for him! The evening then turned into several pics and Jane and me going to bed for hot sex and I asked her if she liked my mate... I wouldn't kick him out of bed was her reply from that moment on we were hooked!!! That same guy eventually became our first ever 3some and has had sex with Jane probably about 10 times!!!

By *eachyPairCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

Old thread revival

over a year ago

The more we club, party and fuck about the more I enjoy seeing and watching V have sex.

I love the anticipation of seeing how many she can cope with at any one time

Post new Message to Thread