Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

wink

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do people get upset about a wink instead of a message? Surely its a good start for people to see if there is interest. Saves writing a long message for no reason.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not sure if they get confused about what the wink means or if they've been winked accidently.

By *artytwoCouple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

We're not upset with winks, they have just become pointless.

Someone winks and we respond with "tftw, what have you got in mind?" 9 out of 10 times they then say "we've got sex on the mind" or something equally vacuous

Basically winks seem to be for the lazy or those who expect others to make all the running.

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

I'm not bothered by people sending winks.. i just don't see why when i reply with a message they just ignore it..it's like you were the one that attracted my attention.. ya feckin winker

By *lighty1Woman
over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

I don't get 'upset' about winks. I just don't look at them.

My only suggestion about winks would be that we could switch them OFF and (when people tried to wink) trigger a bounce-back message saying 'this person doesn't accept winks'. Then people would know that their chosen method of getting in touch hasn't got through.

But it really doesn't upset me... I can happily go through the rest of my Fab life ignoring winks.

Post new Message to Thread