Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Jog on.

Jump to newest

By *lacksausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

I am large and if it's not your cup of tea, jog on. There are far too many of these kind of statements on profiles. The impudence!

I have a huge cock and if it's not your cup of tea, jog on. ( never happens).

In a world where you have to put your best foot forward, why would some think they hold all the aces?

Is there really a need for such defeatist/ arrogant statements?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You could show everyone your cock on cam

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Dont like it then jog on lol

over a year ago

"I am large and if it's not your cup of tea, jog on. There are far too many of these kind of statements on profiles. The impudence!

I have a huge cock and if it's not your cup of tea, jog on. ( never happens).

In a world where you have to put your best foot forward, why would some think they hold all the aces?

Is there really a need for such defeatist/ arrogant statements?

"

unfortunately yes their is and its their to out the weak ,reduce messages hopefully but probably doesn't succeed because many men have given up reading profiles ,also in a way its good from our point of view to be told up front but surely an honest public pic would achieve it better without the negative write up on profile

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I see it more as, I'm large/slim/green etc. If that's not for you, move along to the next profile.

I don't see it as arrogance, just not wasting 5o waste their or other people's time.

over a year ago

No I agree, it's the tone.

One could say the same thing more charmingly....perhaps "if that's a problem we won't be right for each other...so please don't waste your time".

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

"I see it more as, I'm large/slim/green etc. If that's not for you, move along to the next profile.

I don't see it as arrogance, just not wasting 5o waste their or other people's time."

I'll try again

I don't see it as arrogance, just not wanting to waste their or other people's time.

By *lacksausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

This pub only serves Stella, if it's not your cup of tea, jog on.

I wonder if even Stella lovers would want to go there.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

I hate the term 'jog on' if I see it on someone's profile whether it concerns me or not that's exactly what I do!

By *lacksausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"I hate the term 'jog on' if I see it on someone's profile whether it concerns me or not that's exactly what I do!"

Plus block, may be?

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

"I hate the term 'jog on' if I see it on someone's profile whether it concerns me or not that's exactly what I do!"

Amen

over a year ago

Saves someone messaging and then saying oh sorry you're too fat for us/me. It's happened to me before.

over a year ago

I reckon half the time these 'rude' profiles are made out of frustration from the type of messages you get sent. Mine often has the words fuck off on it.

over a year ago

"I hate the term 'jog on' if I see it on someone's profile whether it concerns me or not that's exactly what I do!

Amen "

RIP

By *lacksausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"I reckon half the time these 'rude' profiles are made out of frustration from the type of messages you get sent. Mine often has the words fuck off on it."

Pardon this response but if your profile pictures are 1) a woman's hands wrapped around some not too big cock, 2) fuzzy picture of your feet (not legs) close to a lit candle, there is bound to be such moments.

Dont get me wrong; to me, no arse is too big or too small. I see the whole thing as a package and therefore select my meets based on a comprehensive appraisal.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"I hate the term 'jog on' if I see it on someone's profile whether it concerns me or not that's exactly what I do!

Plus block, may be? "

No I wouldn't block,unless their profile is a whole list of jog on's

over a year ago

I don't see that they are being arrogant. More to do with being told to "jog on fatty" and those types of messages. I had a couple message me and I told them my dress size,they replied that I was too fat for them. Isn't it better to make people notice the part of your profile that states you are fat than to disappoint them after they message you? How one says it is irrelevant I think. Pass me by,jog on,fuck off.

over a year ago

"I reckon half the time these 'rude' profiles are made out of frustration from the type of messages you get sent. Mine often has the words fuck off on it.

Pardon this response but if your profile pictures are 1) a woman's hands wrapped around some not too big cock, 2) fuzzy picture of your feet (not legs) close to a lit candle, there is bound to be such moments.

Dont get me wrong; to me, no arse is too big or too small. I see the whole thing as a package and therefore select my meets based on a comprehensive appraisal. "

That wasn't me you responded to and at the time I got the sorry too fat message I had a full length pic of myself in a see through lace dress as my profile pic. Some people can't read or take a dress size over a photo.

over a year ago

"I reckon half the time these 'rude' profiles are made out of frustration from the type of messages you get sent. Mine often has the words fuck off on it.

Dont get me wrong; to me, no arse is too big or too small. I see the whole thing as a package and therefore select my meets based on a comprehensive appraisal. "

And for the record,that cock is plenty big enough and belongs to a very lovely man. Can you see how chubby my hands are in that photo? Chubby hands don't belong to thin people.

over a year ago

It doesn't bother me, per se. But it does seem to be a much overused phrase on here in general. I prefer people who say things in nice ways, but saying "jog on" wouldn't necessarily be a deal breaker.

-Courtney

By *lacksausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

Dont get me wrong; to me, no arse is too big or too small. I see the whole thing as a package and therefore select my meets based on a comprehensive appraisal.

And for the record,that cock is plenty big enough and belongs to a very lovely man. Can you see how chubby my hands are in that photo? Chubby hands don't belong to thin people. "

For the record? lol

over a year ago

And for the record,that cock is plenty big enough and belongs to a very lovely man. Can you see how chubby my hands are in that photo? Chubby hands don't belong to thin people.

For the record? lol "

Ok,just so you know. I prefer his cock over a black sausage lol

over a year ago

Doesn't matter what pics you have, people form their own impression of you before they even speak to you. Not having clear pics won't help when it comes to looks obviously but nobody is really to blame for what other people form in their mind. And not everybody sees others as fuckable - i know i don't, which is why i don't reply to anyone without pics, but i wouldn't intentionally be rude about it or make someone feel bad for not being my type.

My fuck off is usually about guys who make no effort with me and just expect to be able to order me like a take away. I'm not responsible for their thoughts they have but telling them to fuck off is my way off dealing with them. anything else i just change my profile to deter people by deleting my fantasies or what i want and being more covert about it.

over a year ago

Lol I don't see the problem I have something similar on mine. Stops people wasting each other's time

over a year ago

We are not slim and we decided to write it into our profile in a different way that wasn't so blunt. Perhaps a more subtle attempt to suggest that although we might not be slim, we are attractive in other ways and people can make their own choice whether they want to overlook this side of things.

The trouble is, we still get contacted by people that state in their own profiles that they are looking for slim people.

So you can't win by the sounds of it. If you make it crystal clear, you're told you arrogant and defeatist. If you make is more sensitive, people miss it on their read through (if they do read the profile that is).

By *lacksausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

For the record? lol

Ok,just so you know. I prefer his cock over a black sausage lol "

May be you just dont like black sausages in general?

By *lacksausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"We are not slim and we decided to write it into our profile in a different way that wasn't so blunt. Perhaps a more subtle attempt to suggest that although we might not be slim, we are attractive in other ways and people can make their own choice whether they want to overlook this side of things.

The trouble is, we still get contacted by people that state in their own profiles that they are looking for slim people.

So you can't win by the sounds of it. If you make it crystal clear, you're told you arrogant and defeatist. If you make is more sensitive, people miss it on their read through (if they do read the profile that is)."

The way you present your profile is defo down to you. Whatever I say is a mere suggestion.

over a year ago

It would be easier if there was a filter to avoid fat/overweight people, that way they wouldn't need to mention it. Must be awful when you're so insecure about your weight and worry if someone might not like you because of it that you have to mention it in your profile message like it's some kind of awful affliction.

over a year ago

For the record? lol

May be you just dont like black sausages in general?"

Maybe I like some black men

over a year ago

"It would be easier if there was a filter to avoid fat/overweight people, that way they wouldn't need to mention it. Must be awful when you're so insecure about your weight and worry if someone might not like you because of it that you have to mention it in your profile message like it's some kind of awful affliction."

Goodness me, you don't have a clue!!!

It is absolutely nothing to do with insecurity. It's mentioned in our profile to avoid people who don't like this wasting ours (and theirs) time.

over a year ago

"It would be easier if there was a filter to avoid fat/overweight people, that way they wouldn't need to mention it. Must be awful when you're so insecure about your weight and worry if someone might not like you because of it that you have to mention it in your profile message like it's some kind of awful affliction."

I'm not insecure,it's knowing how some people react when they haven't understood what fat means and I don't want to meet anyone who doesn't like a fat body. I'm happy to strip off and flaunt my wobbly bits; I don't want to waste mine or someone else's time if they feel ill around a naked fat woman.

By *lacksausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

For the record? lol

Maybe I like some black men "

So you just dont like the ones who dont like to be told to 'jog on' then?

over a year ago

But if people message them just to say "thanks anyway but you're too fat for me" then isn't it something they might feel the need to mention? Marc and I mention things in our profile and in our messages that might not be to everyone's liking. It's meant to help others decide. We don't view these things as afflictions...

-Courtney

over a year ago

For the record? lol

So you just dont like the ones who dont like to be told to 'jog on' then?"

I wouldn't discount someone because they don't like the term jog on. If someone told me to jog on I wouldn't be offended either,I'd jog on.

over a year ago

I agree with the op , it's unecessary .

A profile would be more appealing if it said " I am large which will suit some and perhaps not others ".

By saying "if you don't like it jog on"is just arrogant .

over a year ago

"It would be easier if there was a filter to avoid fat/overweight people, that way they wouldn't need to mention it. Must be awful when you're so insecure about your weight and worry if someone might not like you because of it that you have to mention it in your profile message like it's some kind of awful affliction.

Goodness me, you don't have a clue!!!

It is absolutely nothing to do with insecurity. It's mentioned in our profile to avoid people who don't like this wasting ours (and theirs) time."

Hence why I mentioned a filter to avoid wasting each others time in the first place.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

For the record? lol

I wouldn't discount someone because they don't like the term jog on. If someone told me to jog on I wouldn't be offended either,I'd jog on."

I'd walk briskly away instead.

over a year ago

"Hence why I mentioned a filter to avoid wasting each others time in the first place. "

And that was an acceptable (but in my opinion unworkable option for lots of reasons) statement.

It was all the rest that you posted that was unnecessary and made incorrect assumptions about people who are overweight.

over a year ago

"It would be easier if there was a filter to avoid fat/overweight people, that way they wouldn't need to mention it. Must be awful when you're so insecure about your weight and worry if someone might not like you because of it that you have to mention it in your profile message like it's some kind of awful affliction.

But if people message them just to say "thanks anyway but you're too fat for me" then isn't it something they might feel the need to mention? Marc and I mention things in our profile and in our messages that might not be to everyone's liking. It's meant to help others decide. We don't view these things as afflictions...

-Courtney "

So a filter to avoid any embarrassment in the first place would be an idea. Could be a filter like the won't meet smokers or just a simple block from messaging?

over a year ago

For the record? lol

I wouldn't discount someone because they don't like the term jog on. If someone told me to jog on I wouldn't be offended either,I'd jog on.

I'd walk briskly away instead. "

A slow,indignant walk perhaps

over a year ago

"Hence why I mentioned a filter to avoid wasting each others time in the first place.

And that was an acceptable (but in my opinion unworkable option for lots of reasons) statement.

It was all the rest that you posted that was unnecessary and made incorrect assumptions about people who are overweight."

It just seems that way. If we had filters we wouldn't even need this conversation.

over a year ago

"So a filter to avoid any embarrassment in the first place would be an idea. Could be a filter like the won't meet smokers or just a simple block from messaging?"

It wouldn't be an easy filter to work.

You either smoke or you don't.

Body weight/size is a massively tricky area to quantify. Even professionals can't agree on a system, the BMI is revered and derided in equal amounts. You would also need people to be honest when stating these facts.

Profiles and photo's are about the only way people can decide. We write it sensitively in ours, but it's not perfect.

over a year ago

Going back to a previous comment by the OP,why would a pic of hands around a cock or candlelit feet in the bath prompt a message about someone's weight?

over a year ago

"Hence why I mentioned a filter to avoid wasting each others time in the first place.

It was all the rest that you posted that was unnecessary and made incorrect assumptions about people who are overweight.

It just seems that way. If we had filters we wouldn't even need this conversation."

How would you set the parameters for the overweight people you want to filter out? Bodies can weigh the same but have different thickness of fat layers because of height.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

Its on my profile for a reason ....as I dont want to arrange a meet ... only to find the guy was expecting a slim lady .... as I am not ....

Im.being truthfull not impudent .....

By *lacksausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"Going back to a previous comment by the OP,why would a pic of hands around a cock or candlelit feet in the bath prompt a message about someone's weight? "

That comment was made in relation to the fact that a prospective meet has no idea what you look like until late in the game only to be confronted with a double HH cup size and or a 48 inch waist size.

Anyway, pass me the HH boobs please.

over a year ago

"Going back to a previous comment by the OP,why would a pic of hands around a cock or candlelit feet in the bath prompt a message about someone's weight?

That comment was made in relation to the fact that a prospective meet has no idea what you look like until late in the game only to be confronted with a double HH cup size and or a 48 inch waist size.

Anyway, pass me the HH boobs please. "

That is why it says on my profile that I'm fat. After reading that he can ask my size,if it bothers him,and if I'm just that bit too flabby he can politely say no ta. I don't find the words jog on to be polite,but I can understand why people use them in response to others' rudeness. I don't send or show naked full body photos to all and sundry,so they have to be not bothered by body size.

By *lacksausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

It just seems that way. If we had filters we wouldn't even need this conversation.

How would you set the parameters for the overweight people you want to filter out? Bodies can weigh the same but have different thickness of fat layers because of height."

Simple! You select your own body type: Tiny, slim, medium, large, extra large, extra extra large.

Prospective meet selects what size they (dont) want. But hey, very soon there would be a call for hair colour filters the wallet size etc.

I think we all know what we are talking about here. At the end of the day, pussy wins hence the 'jog on' thing is only on certain profiles.

over a year ago

-Courtney

So a filter to avoid any embarrassment in the first place would be an idea. Could be a filter like the won't meet smokers or just a simple block from messaging?"

But where does that stop? Do we also have filters for dick length? Dick girth? Hair? Bald? Shaving? Not shaving? Cut? Uncut?

Each of these things matter to some people and not to others. Why not just put it on your profile or say it in a message?

over a year ago

Maybe put up a picture that shows your size and let the viewer decide. Instead of putting up a hostile defence. The profiles that put us off are the ones with a long list of demands but never tells us anything about themselves. If your a stubborn personality with a fixed mindset then swinging probably isn't going to work for you.

By *lacksausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"Maybe put up a picture that shows your size and let the viewer decide. Instead of putting up a hostile defence. The profiles that put us off are the ones with a long list of demands but never tells us anything about themselves. If your a stubborn personality with a fixed mindset then swinging probably isn't going to work for you."

of course apart from straight and not straight.

over a year ago

"Maybe put up a picture that shows your size and let the viewer decide. Instead of putting up a hostile defence. The profiles that put us off are the ones with a long list of demands but never tells us anything about themselves. If your a stubborn personality with a fixed mindset then swinging probably isn't going to work for you."

Exactly this.

over a year ago

I've done that,but I don't show naked photos of my body in public. I wouldn't if I was a size 12.

By *lacksausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

This thread is not about body size. It is about stuff like 'fuck off', 'jog on' if this and that.

I think its a woman thing.

over a year ago

"This thread is not about body size. It is about stuff like 'fuck off', 'jog on' if this and that.

I think its a woman thing. "

I was going to say that but it's not just a woman thing. How people word their profiles can put us off,but it's their profile and they use it how best suits them.

By *lacksausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"This thread is not about body size. It is about stuff like 'fuck off', 'jog on' if this and that.

I think its a woman thing.

I was going to say that but it's not just a woman thing. How people word their profiles can put us off,but it's their profile and they use it how best suits them. "

Of course. Pretty much like any other thing you do, its up to you as long as you are not breaking the laws of the land

over a year ago

I hate the expression 'jog on' when I see it on peoples profiles, no idea why it just seems rather childish to me, the people who put this type of thing strick me as the same kind of people who say 'whatever' when they can't think of a reply, i hate that too

What I don't get is why they think people need to be told to look elsewhere if they don't like their profile, as if we can't work that out for ourselves

over a year ago

"I hate the expression 'jog on' when I see it on peoples profiles, no idea why it just seems rather childish to me, the people who put this type of thing strick me as the same kind of people who say 'whatever' when they can't think of a reply, i hate that too

What I don't get is why they think people need to be told to look elsewhere if they don't like their profile, as if we can't work that out for ourselves "

When I was a teenager and I wanted to piss my mother off, I would end an argument by saying "whatever" in he most dismissive way possible. It used to rile her up so bad!!

-Courtney

By *lacksausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

Anyway, there is a hotel meet coming up tomorrow. If you are interested, enquire within. If not, jog on.

over a year ago

I suppose we should be happy and confident that we can actually jog?

over a year ago

"Anyway, there is a hotel meet coming up tomorrow. If you are interested, enquire within. If not, jog on. "
...wish I was closer I'd jog right on to you

over a year ago

Do you like jogging?

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I like float on by the floaters ... My name is Larry

By *lacksausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"Anyway, there is a hotel meet coming up tomorrow. If you are interested, enquire within. If not, jog on. ...wish I was closer I'd jog right on to you "

what a shame!

Post new Message to Thread