Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Massage needed

Jump to newest

By *aeBabe OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

Knots in my neck and shoulders, anyone really good with their hands?

If you've had one before did you like it or not and have you had any bad experiences?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

I go for Indian Head massages. They are ace! Yet to find someone on here that can do it though

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love a good massage and luckily for me my husband is very good with his hands!!

over a year ago

Full body massage is the best! Go to a professional if you're having muscle aches and pains they will take care of you

over a year ago

I learned how to massage properly in Cyprus. Xxxxx

over a year ago

I like to have a full body massage every 8 - 12 weeks to get myself back in line.

over a year ago

Serious question: What happens if you go for a full body massage (that's known as Swedish massage, right?), and you get a raging hardon. Must be awkward for both parties?

over a year ago

"Serious question: What happens if you go for a full body massage (that's known as Swedish massage, right?), and you get a raging hardon. Must be awkward for both parties?"

Well James has never done anything for me so I have never had that issue but if I was a lady then things might be awkward.

More likely to drift off to sleep to be fair..

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

"Serious question: What happens if you go for a full body massage (that's known as Swedish massage, right?), and you get a raging hardon. Must be awkward for both parties?

Well James has never done anything for me so I have never had that issue but if I was a lady then things might be awkward.

More likely to drift off to sleep to be fair.. "

I asked my therapist as I often wondered. She says these things do happen especially when doing tops of legs etc. She says she just moves to a different area and ignores it. If it gets really bad she'll ask them to turn over and leave the room while they do to give them a few mins to calm down. I'd be tempted to hop on board myself....hehe

over a year ago

"

I asked my therapist as I often wondered. She says these things do happen especially when doing tops of legs etc. She says she just moves to a different area and ignores it. If it gets really bad she'll ask them to turn over and leave the room while they do to give them a few mins to calm down. I'd be tempted to hop on board myself....hehe"

The therapist asking me to turn over and leaving the room would be mortifying

As for you hopping on... Naughty

over a year ago

I remember when I was younger I needed some xrays and once I put the gown on and saw the lovely lady taking the xrays I started to point at her ...

Needless to say I felt quiet awkward then...

over a year ago

"Serious question: What happens if you go for a full body massage (that's known as Swedish massage, right?), and you get a raging hardon. Must be awkward for both parties?"

Haha a mate freaked me out by saying that before I had one. The reality is you're either going to be so relaxed you won't think about it or - in my case - you have muscle knots they they need to really go over so you're in pain instead!

By the time they turn you over (where it might become a bit obvious) you're glad of the relief

over a year ago

"Serious question: What happens if you go for a full body massage (that's known as Swedish massage, right?), and you get a raging hardon. Must be awkward for both parties?

Haha a mate freaked me out by saying that before I had one. The reality is you're either going to be so relaxed you won't think about it or - in my case - you have muscle knots they they need to really go over so you're in pain instead!

By the time they turn you over (where it might become a bit obvious) you're glad of the relief"

Glad there was a happy ending to your story

By *oupletowatchCouple
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Hi, i used to work in a health club providing osteopathic support for members.

You could definitely benefit from some good hands lol x

By *ristol HellfireMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Korean scrub in LA is male on male / female on female.

Thai (real Thai massage), again in LA, is a 50+ year old woman who is 4' 6" walking up and down your spine and you thinking that there are four of her.

Ditto Chinese, in Hong Kong or Shanghai.

Never allow real massage techniques to cross over into sex; it doesn't happen (excepting a certain LA actor).

Lucifer

over a year ago

Yes I have had it and they gave me an oil massage with a happy ending, best massage ever

over a year ago

I go every four weeks. It's painful at first until the muscles start letting go and relax, then it can become extremely relaxing and easy to drift off.

I'd recommend regular massage to Anyone

over a year ago

I'd love to get a professional massage

By *ptonguy2015Man
over a year ago

market Harborough

Hey have been told am good with my hands, could give you a massage x

over a year ago

If you happen to look here again, I am a professional masseur.

I can take care of your knots, nevermind that we met on a sex site. No need to worry that you have to play. You don't need to!

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

I've only had 1 profesional massage, it was while I was experiencing a Turkish bath my gf at the time was laid beside me on a different bed. She enjoyed hers I felt like I'd been worked over, I didn't enjoy it. I've massaged a few of my girls sometimes for knotty muscles but mostly for sexual relief. Sometimes during a bath together but mostly in bed, lots of lube or some other lotions.

Last year I blindfolded this girl she'd come over to Turkey to see me, I stripped her off seductively put towels on the bed and massaged her front and back and teased her with different things. When we'd finished she said what did you massage me with it made me tingle and it made my skin feel like it was on fire, I said it was just baby oil, she was shocked. I said it was her mind that had invented the tingling and heat because I was turning her on in so many different ways

By *ob_nwMan
over a year ago

Cumbria

having worked in Asia for years, you get use to massages, they have them every where and all the time, even at shopping centres !! and every woman can do good massages there.

but back over here there seems to be a stigma attached to any Thai massage place, that all your looking for is a happy ending.

over a year ago

I do it for a living....get in touch.

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

I luv giving nice full bodied massages more relaxing one n quite good at it . I'm not a professional but just good with my hands n just luv doing it .

By *attys74Man
over a year ago

Pontefract

And what would class as a happy ending for you ??

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

I got a professional massage done n fell asleep d poor woman nearly died thought something happened to me . It was just so relaxing n I was tired I went into a deep sleep .

over a year ago

"... I said it was just baby oil, she was shocked. ..."

Hi, just one thing - you'd better not use baby oil. It is a mineral oil, not good for the body.

If you won't put in your salad, don't apply it on your body.

Use natural oils only.

All the best!

Post new Message to Thread