Back to Swingers Chat

Cock size VS skill

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'd rather a guy have less of a TRUNK but really know how to use it so:

Trouser-snake that's mediocre

OR

Not gonna hang your towel on it, but skillful?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arkliverpoolMan
over a year ago

whiston / the lakes sometimes

It's not the size of the nail it's the hammer that knocks it in

By *heclitmaster84Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Its the way you grind it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ill volunteer to be a guinea pig if any ladies fancy skill

over a year ago

"I'd rather a guy have less of a TRUNK but really know how to use it so:

Trouser-snake that's mediocre

OR

Not gonna hang your towel on it, but skillful?"

completely agree..often i think very well endowed men assume size is everything and they need nothing else...ive only ever had one vwe lover who was very skillfull..

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I genuinely don't care about the size.

Skill or at least willingness to learn is important though.

By *ornybankerMan
over a year ago

London

I hear you but having a thick one really helps. Gives you a real head start on things.

over a year ago

Size isn't important to me x

over a year ago

It's utter bollocks to say that well hung guys don't put any effort in , or are not very good in bed .

It's a bit like saying a woman with big tits doesn't give good head .

Simple fact from our experience is that well hung guys are just as capable of satisfying in just as many ways as guys with small cocks .

And when it comes to fucking they do it just as well , and it feels a damn site better too

By *heclitmaster84Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

"It's utter bollocks to say that well hung guys don't put any effort in , or are not very good in bed .

Simple fact from our experience is that well hung guys are just as capable of satisfying in just as many ways as guys with small cocks .

And when it comes to fucking they do it just as well , and it feels a damn site better too "

you tell them you two x

over a year ago

Being big is enough to get me going...

The sex isn't usually shit either, and it's not like i lie there, take it and depend on the guy to make sex good for me.

By *razedcatMan
over a year ago

London / Herts

Size can help, but technique matters more.

over a year ago

So! I'm sure all us guys want to know, what is a good, "technique"? Is there a universal, constantly appearing skill that women like, or is it entirely personal?

over a year ago

"It's utter bollocks to say that well hung guys don't put any effort in , or are not very good in bed .

And when it comes to fucking they do it just as well , and it feels a damn site better too "

I think you're missing the point of the thread. People automatically assume that having a big cock makes you an amazing fuck...

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"So! I'm sure all us guys want to know, what is a good, "technique"? Is there a universal, constantly appearing skill that women like, or is it entirely personal? "

Yes there is - being in tune with what the woman wants

over a year ago

Awww. That's lovely. Xxxxxxxxx

over a year ago

And when it comes to fucking they do it just as well , and it feels a damn site better too

I think you're missing the point of the thread. People automatically assume that having a big cock makes you an amazing fuck..."

I'm not sure we did miss the point , so many say it's not the size it's how you use it . And that hung guys don't try cuts they they don't have to .

Our post is our take on it ....

By *ids_NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

I think you're missing the point of the thread. People automatically assume that having a big cock makes you an amazing fuck...

I'm not sure we did miss the point , so many say it's not the size it's how you use it . And that hung guys don't try cuts they they don't have to .

Our post is our take on it ...."

Plus there the whole visual/mind stimulation aspect to - a man whipping is trousers down and a little cock being there however skilful he may be doesn't "Sell it" A large cock always going to peak your interest more

There can also be that a larger man - may feel more confident in himself, so naturally more capable through that confidence.

However do agree that size isn't a instant fact it will be great, and skill/experience, and knowledge always going to win out - but always going to be more of turn on feeling your mouth full, that initial feeling as it slides in your pussy and makes you gasp(as apposed to not noticing) and after all its not just about cock - but actually all the skills someone as, with their fingers, tongue, hands and ultimately the biggest sex organ is their mind, attitude and behaviours far more likely to turn me on than just a big cock and ability to bang away.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all!

What a varied bunch of responses!

Just for clarity - we're not saying all guys with trouser-trunks are bad, merely asking a hypothetical:

Would you rather have a big, but less skilled, cock or an average, skilled one.

No judgements or assumptions here

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

It's nothing to do with size, it's to do with skill, knowing what someone likes, watching and listening, enthusiasm and being compatible have a lot to do with it too

By *arksMan
over a year ago

in the centre

"It's nothing to do with size, it's to do with skill, knowing what someone likes, watching and listening, enthusiasm and being compatible have a lot to do with it too "

Thank god for that

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

For me a big cock is ALWAYS a good thing so sorry, size does matter. Of course it also matters whether the bloke is an amazing or mediocre fucker.

Although I'm no mathematician, the fact is that

- big cock + amazing fucker = a "wow" fuck

- big cock + mediocre fucker = still a pretty good fuck

- small cock + amazing fucker = still a pretty good fuck

- small cock + mediocre fucker = an awful fuck

Since most blokes are mediocre fuckers, the probability of getting a pretty good fuck with a big cock is higher and if the fellow turns out to be an amazing fucker, you get the bonus of a "wow" fuck. So I'll take a big cock any day !

Post new Message to Thread