Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

How much do you let on?

Jump to newest

By *xpanding our horizons OP   Couple
over a year ago

East Anglia

I was chatting to/flirting with a man from the water board over a cup of tea the other day. He got talking about how lucky his friend was to have had a threesome. I played it cool, turning a pale shade of pink.

I made a joke about having had a foursome the day before; brushed it off as though it was nothing more than silly banter. However, it really wasn't. But I daren't spill the beans for fear of wrecking my reputation.

How much do you tell people?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've told a couple of people that I've had 3somes and a 4someThat's because I come across as all sweet and innocent, and I love to shock people....lol.

over a year ago

I don't tell anybody anything about my sex life,I have no need to brag to others about what I get upto

If I meet guys away from swinging I don't tell them about here or swinging clubs, why would I

over a year ago

I'm very much the innocent girl next door. And sometimes I share a little bit of information and people are so shocked/don't believe me. Makes me giggle to myself

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It depends who it is. At a party on Saturday we chatted openly about our exploits with other swingers but we wouldn't chat about it with random strangers.

over a year ago

Nothing.. Nothing at all.. I have 1 male friend who I tell bits and pieces to.. As I introduced him to site.. But my sex life is just that.. Mine

over a year ago

I'm an incredibly private person.i am extremely uncomfortable sharing Anything remotely personal with anyone really. My husband is the only one i would feel comfortable with.

By *pa and dCouple
over a year ago

Barnet

A couple of our more openminded friends, who we know have had histories (not known them to be swingers, but have known them to have experienced enough life not to be shocked or judge us) do know a little of our exploits, but generally we keep friends and swinging in two very separate baskets.

over a year ago

I tell most my mates and my mum knows for security. I tell her who I'm meeting and where I'll be

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I don't talk about my sex life - it's private.

over a year ago

"I tell most my mates and my mum knows for security. I tell her who I'm meeting and where I'll be"

Ye.. My male friend gets told those

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I was chatting to/flirting with a man from the water board over a cup of tea the other day. He got talking about how lucky his friend was to have had a threesome. I played it cool, turning a pale shade of pink.

I made a joke about having had a foursome the day before; brushed it off as though it was nothing more than silly banter. However, it really wasn't. But I daren't spill the beans for fear of wrecking my reputation.

How much do you tell people?"

I believe in keeping my private life private and truly struggle to understand those that feel the need to share with all and sundry, but hey ho, we're all different.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I don't tell anybody anything about my sex life,I have no need to brag to others about what I get upto

If I meet guys away from swinging I don't tell them about here or swinging clubs, why would I "

Not just me then!

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Nobody would believe me anyway. They all think I am an escaped nun

over a year ago

East Anglia

"I don't talk about my sex life - it's private. "

Except on here. Lol. Nice veris you have there! Lol.

over a year ago

I got asked at work once what I got up to at weekend. When I said had a couple round followed by fucking boyfriend up arse with strap-on. They laughed and didn't believe me.... but it was 100% truth lol x

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

My closest friends and my sister know.

I very occasionally might drop an innuendo in a vanilla setting if I know the people can take it. They never expect it form me though.

By *ny1localMan
over a year ago

READING

I'm Mr Discretion,not Mr Boast.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I don't talk about my sex life - it's private.

Except on here. Lol. Nice veris you have there! Lol. "

There's lots more what's on fab stays on fab.

over a year ago

I haven't really done owt yet so not much to tell. I causally dropped into conversation with a friend that I'd been invited for a foursome and she didn't bat an eyelid ... which I think gives me a little insight into her as well!

over a year ago

I've only ever told 1 person about this site, actually 2, the other was already on this site and I recognised them and got chatting.

But none of my mates know what I've been up to on here.

over a year ago

East Anglia

Its fun though. This bloke couldn't tell if I was serious or not. I tried very hard not to let the glint in my eye give me away. The look of shock and intrigue on his face was priceless. Until I said I was just winding him up. Then he looked very disappointed.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

Nothing.

My private life is just that - private. I don't do this to titillate others, give them something to gossip about over morning coffee.

over a year ago

My sex life has nothing to do with anyone! And that's the way I like to keep it!

over a year ago

"It depends who it is. At a party on Saturday we chatted openly about our exploits with other swingers but we wouldn't chat about it with random strangers."

Some for ourselves to. Vanallia to the outside of FAB world. It's like being a secret agent! Lol

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Come to think of it I admitted to a male friend about Fab today.

Not sure if he's signed up yet

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"It depends who it is. At a party on Saturday we chatted openly about our exploits with other swingers but we wouldn't chat about it with random strangers.

Some for ourselves to. Vanallia to the outside of FAB world. It's like being a secret agent! Lol "

Sometimes though we find ourselves nearly saying something we shouldn't

By *aeriequeenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

I get off on ot being my secret and no one knowing..

over a year ago

My private life is just that, private.

However, I will join in the occasional office sex talk and add the odd snippet here & there, just enough to make them think is she being serious. Makes me chuckle as the majority of people I know think I'm sweet & innocent....

over a year ago

"I don't tell anybody anything about my sex life,I have no need to brag to others about what I get upto

If I meet guys away from swinging I don't tell them about here or swinging clubs, why would I "

This.

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

We keep this side of our life private none of our friends have a clue

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

I've told a few people i work with i dress up..but of course they think I'm kidding.. ha ha if only they knew..

over a year ago

"I was chatting to/flirting with a man from the water board over a cup of tea the other day. He got talking about how lucky his friend was to have had a threesome. I played it cool, turning a pale shade of pink.

How much do you tell people?"

fuck all,,its private,,dont get folk that brag or post a zillion veris

Post new Message to Thread