over a year ago

NorthWest

Shameless self plug and curious of what's out there

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

I've fucked two Japanese (people, 1 male, 1 female) and a Vietnamese guy.

Both of the Japanese lay there, motionless, like life-sized dolls while I attempted to arrange them.

Weird.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Shameless self plug and curious of what's out there"

The usual response. Not really bothered about race. More bothered about personality. Or would you prefer a more difficult, "Oh, but they do this/that" sort of reply?

Reply privately

By *rientaldaz OP   Man
over a year ago

NorthWest

[Removed by poster at 11/02/16 17:04:12]

Reply privately

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"I've fucked two Japanese (people, 1 male, 1 female) and a Vietnamese guy.

Both of the Japanese lay there, motionless, like life-sized dolls while I attempted to arrange them.

Weird. "

and the Vietnamese guy ...... was a step up or so good you forgot?

Reply privately

By *rientaldaz OP   Man
over a year ago

NorthWest

I'm interested in the latter. I feel that I'm personable enough as a person but I'm intrigued as to whether most people are automatically turned off by the fact that I'm... Well. ..an Asian guy.

I'm aware that this is certainly the case for many people as everyone has their preferences but are what I'm getting at is are Oriental guys at the bottom of the figurative totem pole here in the uk hahA.

Reply privately

By *rientaldaz OP   Man
over a year ago

NorthWest

That's a stark contrast to what I've experienced with the Japanese females I've been with.

Reply privately

over a year ago

couldn't care less what ethnicity you are

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've never met one.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm interested in the latter. I feel that I'm personable enough as a person but I'm intrigued as to whether most people are automatically turned off by the fact that I'm... Well. ..an Asian guy.

I'm aware that this is certainly the case for many people as everyone has their preferences but are what I'm getting at is are Oriental guys at the bottom of the figurative totem pole here in the uk hahA."

Totem poles are not an oriental thing. Nor are they a measurement of sexual prowess. You do not do yourself any favours by calling them "figurative," either.

See. Oriental is no different from any other race here. Is your perception that it is more difficult for you because you are not white? Think again.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've lost both my straight and bi virginities to Chinese people, so I've no complaints

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I've lost both my straight and bi virginities to Chinese people, so I've no complaints "
I bet they didn't either

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm interested in the latter. I feel that I'm personable enough as a person but I'm intrigued as to whether most people are automatically turned off by the fact that I'm... Well. ..an Asian guy.

I'm aware that this is certainly the case for many people as everyone has their preferences but are what I'm getting at is are Oriental guys at the bottom of the figurative totem pole here in the uk hahA."

Speak for yourself! Bi ones would be top of our wish list. They are very rare in the swinging community.

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Loads of East Asians in York but they don't seem to be looking for Occidentals so I don't get a look in. I have enjoyed a nice Chinese man once, and would love to again but they don't seem to be prevalent on here.

Reply privately

By *rientaldaz OP   Man
over a year ago

NorthWest

Would I be right in assuming these East Asians to be from overseas? I suspect that they don't know how/ too shy to approach you; alternatively you are perhaps correct in that they prefer to stick with what is familiar. being a Chinese guy born and raised in a western country I personally don't have a specific preference when it comes to ethnicity

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've had a 69 at a Chinese

Reply privately

By *rientaldaz OP   Man
over a year ago

NorthWest

I see what you did there

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm attracted to some Chinese men.

Reply privately

By *sianmale89Man
over a year ago

Stockport

hello OP, after reading you're thread so far I have to say that you should not give two shits if you are seen as being "bottom of the figurative totem pole". I'm not oriental asian myself I'm Pakistani, now me and you we might not be seen as being in high demand or the most desired but that itself is an opportunity to surprise some people in a good way so be happy to be at the bottom off the pole as there are zero expectations then you just be yourself have a good time with the people you meet job done. If others on here have an issue with you being what you are then simply put that's their problem not yours be happy with what you are embrace it and if that means only having a meet once in a long while then so be it as it sure beats the alternative.

Reply privately

By *sianmale89Man
over a year ago

Stockport

P.s. There will be days where you feel down or think why even bother with anyone or anything at all, best you can do in those scenarios is accept that there will be days where you feel a bit angry or bitter for one reason or the other then others you will feel more optimistic.....or just do what I do and leave the profile on hidden for a few weeks/months break then and come back when you feel more up to it.

Reply privately

By *hloe sussexTV/TS
over a year ago

Larne

Couldn't eat a whole one xx

Reply privately

By *rientaldaz OP   Man
over a year ago

NorthWest

Thanks for the response! highly appreciated

Reply privately

By *rientaldaz OP   Man
over a year ago

NorthWest

I still feel there is basis to the claim that being Oriental or Chinese is a disadvantage to those who think that there I'm being flippant about it.

This is evident from the casual jokes about Chinese food in her and countless other threads.

Don't get me wrong I can take a joke but it certainly confirms some of my sentiments that we can be viewed as a joke

Reply privately

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

Let us call a spade a fucking SPADE.

A lot of people will be turned off simply because you ARE ASIAN. Fact. Sad but vrai.

Reply privately

By *r H and Good PetCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"I still feel there is basis to the claim that being Oriental or Chinese is a disadvantage to those who think that there I'm being flippant about it.

This is evident from the casual jokes about Chinese food in her and countless other threads.

Don't get me wrong I can take a joke but it certainly confirms some of my sentiments that we can be viewed as a joke"

Yup.

Casual racism is still a thing lol

Race doesn't really factor consciously, for me (but I am also conscious of societal conditioning by whitewashing everywhere, as well as prevalent white standards of beauty etc etc etc)

Good luck OP!

xx

Reply privately

By *ilthygorgeous1Couple
over a year ago

Oxford

If you are attractive to someone it doesn't matter what race you are....

Reply privately

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"I've never met one. "

Reply privately

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

On the other hand, human beings are more comfortable hanging out with people their own colour, nationality, etc. This is natural and not discriminatory and definitely NOT RACISM. If for instance a Filipina does not want my _lacksausage (as is often the case) I just shrug it off and move on.

In my line of work i have seen this too often. It becomes a problem when your human rights are trampled upon based on someone's perception of where you are from or where your parents were born.

Wanting to fuck a black bird or ride a Pakistani cock is not a human right so no violation has taken place if you are turned down.

Reply privately

By *hloe sussexTV/TS
over a year ago

Larne

"I still feel there is basis to the claim that being Oriental or Chinese is a disadvantage to those who think that there I'm being flippant about it.

This is evident from the casual jokes about Chinese food in her and

Don't get me wrong I can take a joke but it certainly confirms some of my sentiments that we can be viewed as a joke"

It was meant more as a guy type joke and can assure not in.a racist way if you thought that I apologies I have a mixed race son and I certainly don't see race but people xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nottingham

"I certainly don't see race but people"

Lol. So you would have made the same joke if this was a guy of any other race?

You only made that Chinese joke because OP is Chinese. You can't say you don't "see race" when you literally saw it enough to make a "guy joke" out of it. Lol

Reply privately

By *hloe sussexTV/TS
over a year ago

Larne

"I certainly don't see race but people

You only made that Chinese joke because OP is Chinese. You can't say you don't "see race" when you literally saw it enough to make a "guy joke" out of it. Lol"

As I said I didn't mean it as racist and yes would have said it about any race which was my point I even tried to msg him privatly to say this but his profile doesn't except msg from transgender

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nottingham

"As I said I didn't mean it as racist and yes would have said it about any race which was my point I even tried to msg him privatly to say this but his profile doesn't except msg from transgender

"

Fair enough! ^_^

x

Reply privately

By *rientaldaz OP   Man
over a year ago

NorthWest

Thank you for your clarification. I'm sorry for leading the conversation this way. Didn't expect it to get this contentious

Reply privately

over a year ago

You only made that Chinese joke because OP is Chinese. You can't say you don't "see race" when you literally saw it enough to make a "guy joke" out of it. Lol"

To be honest I get more fucked off with the constant digs on other threads that don't seem to be able to distinguish between Chinese people, Chinese culture and the Chinese government. Normally, from left-wing little Britons who have never been to China and get all their information on the subject from the BBC.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Thank you for your clarification. I'm sorry for leading the conversation this way. Didn't expect it to get this contentious"

It's Fab. Anything you say may be used in evidence...

Reply privately

By *lackMetalMan
over a year ago

Centre

You only made that Chinese joke because OP is Chinese. You can't say you don't "see race" when you literally saw it enough to make a "guy joke" out of it. Lol

To be honest I get more fucked off with the constant digs on other threads that don't seem to be able to distinguish between Chinese people, Chinese culture and the Chinese government. Normally, from left-wing little Britons who have never been to China and get all their information on the subject from the BBC. "

Well, it's the same thing where Black people are concerned. There doesn't seem to be any distinguishing between the different Black people, various cultures and the constant association of gangsta rap with being Black. So do like I do - in the end it's not important what someone thinks about you if; if you know who you are and what you are, who cares what others think.

Reply privately

over a year ago

To be honest I get more fucked off with the constant digs on other threads that don't seem to be able to distinguish between Chinese people, Chinese culture and the Chinese government. Normally, from left-wing little Britons who have never been to China and get all their information on the subject from the BBC.

Well, it's the same thing where Black people are concerned. There doesn't seem to be any distinguishing between the different Black people, various cultures and the constant association of gangsta rap with being Black. So do like I do - in the end it's not important what someone thinks about you if; if you know who you are and what you are, who cares what others think."

Yes it is the same. I don't care what people think of me but it effects my loved ones. So I don't want to see that shit about Chinese people or any race / ethnicity for that matter.

Reply privately

over a year ago

PS: any oriental bi guys - MESSAGE US!!!!

Reply privately

By *methyst01Man
over a year ago

Ealing Common

What op says makes alot of sense. Dude i have had no success off the site directly, you have a better chance by going to clubs.

When you a profile thats all people see. Creative types that do wonders with their pics will certainly do better than somebody with no camera and editing equipment.

Furthermore as single guys go black men are very much at the top of the list, maybe this is a societal or cultural thing.

Im South African and back home its the reverse black guys are not wanted like they are here and many of them would be the so called "asians".

If you serious about this get to a club and let people see who you are. It helps.

Reply privately

By *sianmale89Man
over a year ago

Stockport

people want to make jokes let em you're not here for them you're here because you want answers, learn from I told you earlier on make the disadvantage you're advantage. I will suggest this you might not be hyped up or getting lots off attention but the right meet will come a long sooner or later depending on you're luck and how you come across.

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Would I be right in assuming these East Asians to be from overseas? I suspect that they don't know how/ too shy to approach you; alternatively you are perhaps correct in that they prefer to stick with what is familiar. being a Chinese guy born and raised in a western country I personally don't have a specific preference when it comes to ethnicity "

Some of them are, some of them aren't. They keep themselves to themselves though.

Reply privately

By *rientaldaz OP   Man
over a year ago

NorthWest

I guess it doesn't help that some perpetuate the stereotype...sux for the rest of us.

pun was definitely not intended. ...

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I've had a 69 at a Chinese "

Snigger

Reply privately

By *sianmale89Man
over a year ago

Stockport

"I guess it doesn't help that some perpetuate the stereotype...sux for the rest of us.

pun was definitely not intended. ..."

so what who cares if some other chinese/asian guys do something bad how is that going to effect you?

at the end off the day you either end up getting some good luck or you don't as for the rest well whatever is in you're future I suppose.

Reply privately

By *rientaldaz OP   Man
over a year ago

NorthWest

haha just had a mf couple ask to meet me for hotel meet but as soon as I sent a face pic they stopped responding.

Guess I'm too ugly

Reply privately

over a year ago

Moshi moshi

Reply privately

By *sianmale89Man
over a year ago

Stockport

"haha just had a mf couple ask to meet me for hotel meet but as soon as I sent a face pic they stopped responding.

Guess I'm too ugly"

okay I'll give you that, that can be discouraging at times however I show my face on webcam usually and so far thankfully no one has blocked me or told me I'm fugly so far (thank god i'm actually surprised).

anyway don't let it get to you as hard as it can be some times.

Reply privately

By *lowerMan
over a year ago

west bromwich

Well said Justine same as that.

Reply privately

By *rientaldaz OP   Man
over a year ago

NorthWest

haha thanks man to be honest I find it kind of funny in a way

Reply privately

over a year ago

Happy New Year to the OP

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nottingham

"Moshi moshi"

*cringe*

That's Japanese, mate. Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Moshi moshi

*cringe*

That's Japanese, mate. Lol

"

I know lol, but oriental, includes them as well.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"haha thanks man to be honest I find it kind of funny in a way"

So you are at a disadvantage because of your race? Really? It might be a matter of personal responsibility. You use the forums. How often do you see pleas by single white men? Perhaps it is not your race that is the issue? Perhaps it is just easier for you to blame that?

Reply privately

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

IT IS HUMAN NATURE. When you go to India, the lighter skinned ones are the dog's bollocks and carry themselves around like so. Same in South Africa. Same in Fiji. Same in Libya. Same in Egypt etc.

When you come to Asia, some of them DO NOT even refer to themselves as Asian. They prefer Oriental.

See; discrimination or looking down on others based on skin colour, nose shape, slant of eyes, hair texture,cheek bone etc is nothing new. I have a lot of Asian 'mates' who exclude me from any sought of sexual imaginations simply because I am black and they know I know it but I simply dont give a toss and they know this also.

To be unwanted, is a terrible thing to take but hey, aso da cookie crumble.

I once walked into a Morrisons in North Yorkshire and asked for a job application form on behalf of my girlfriend and the manager said a flat NO. I walked out to the car park and told my White British Oxford born girlfriend and informed her. In less than a minute, she came out with an application form in her hand. We both went back into the same shop and deliberately dropped the forms right in front of said manager for good effect.

In short, racial segregation/ discrimination is very much alive. It is simply not in Apartheid style. Wise up to it and more importantly, dont let it bog you down.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"IT IS HUMAN NATURE. When you go to India, the lighter skinned ones are the dog's bollocks and carry themselves around like so. Same in South Africa. Same in Fiji. Same in Libya. Same in Egypt etc.

When you come to Asia, some of them DO NOT even refer to themselves as Asian. They prefer Oriental.

See; discrimination or looking down on others based on skin colour, nose shape, slant of eyes, hair texture,cheek bone etc is nothing new. I have a lot of Asian 'mates' who exclude me from any sought of sexual imaginations simply because I am black and they know I know it but I simply dont give a toss and they know this also.

I once walked into a Morrisons in North Yorkshire and asked for a job application form on behalf of my girlfriend and the manager said a flat NO. I walked out to the car park and told my White British Oxford born girlfriend and informed her. In less than a minute, she came out with an application form in her hand. We both went back into the same shop and deliberately dropped the forms right in front of said manager for good effect.

In short, racial segregation/ discrimination is very much alive. It is simply not in Apartheid style. Wise up to it and more importantly, dont let it bog you down."

Your Asian mates who are so racist and unsympathetic? Why are they mates?

Reply privately

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"IT IS HUMAN NATURE. When you go to India, the lighter skinned ones are the dog's bollocks and carry themselves around like so. Same in South Africa. Same in Fiji. Same in Libya. Same in Egypt etc.

In short, racial segregation/ discrimination is very much alive. It is simply not in Apartheid style. Wise up to it and more importantly, dont let it bog you down.

Your Asian mates who are so racist and unsympathetic? Why are they mates?"

Look closely. It is all in the detail. I said 'mates'

Reply privately

over a year ago

Look closely. It is all in the detail. I said 'mates' "

And I looked closely. They are "mates." I am missing something?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nottingham

Just because it's prevalent doesn't mean it's OK and we should just "live with it".

Reply privately

By *sianmale89Man
over a year ago

Stockport

"

So you are at a disadvantage because of your race? Really? It might be a matter of personal responsibility. You use the forums. How often do you see pleas by single white men? Perhaps it is not your race that is the issue? Perhaps it is just easier for you to blame that?"

....or maybe the OP just feels a bit down and posted something that he felt like sharing, not everyone on here has the most confidence and I can be like that too sometimes I'm not ashamed to admit.

Reply privately

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

I find a lot of East Asian men (and women) very attractive. I wouldn't say yes I find Oriental men as a blanket statement because like people of all races they aren't all the same.

As for whether you are at a disadvantage on fab in the UK due to people possibly preferring people of their own race, well yes I think in a lot of instances you are. But there are people who fancy Asians, there may not be as many of those people but there aren't that many Asians either, so you have less competition. Whether it all evens out in the end I don't know. Single guys of all races have to work hard to get noticed on fab.

Reply privately

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

And I looked closely. They are "mates." I am missing something?"

I think I need a hand here. Are you saying you do not appreciate the difference between mates and 'mates'?

Reply privately

over a year ago

And I looked closely. They are "mates." I am missing something?

I think I need a hand here. Are you saying you do not appreciate the difference between mates and 'mates'?"

It is a bit tricky. Some are in quotation marks and some are not. You can choose your friends, surely?

Reply privately

over a year ago

i lovvvve a good looking chinese guy yum

Reply privately

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

As some of my 'mates' like to say, 'milord, I have no further use for this witness'

Reply privately

By *rientaldaz OP   Man
over a year ago

NorthWest

Reply privately

By *-angel-XWoman
over a year ago

hell

I really want to go to China one of my life ambitions

Mrs

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I really want to go to China one of my life ambitions

Mrs "

What's stopping you? Go tomorrow...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah love Jackie chan

Reply privately

By *-angel-XWoman
over a year ago

hell

Mrs

What's stopping you? Go tomorrow..."

Hmm kids money ...... Lol

Reply privately

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol.

My thoughts on oriental guys...

I can understand the attraction,ie very often slim,hairless,youthful but it is not what I prefer.

Reply privately

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

Mrs

What's stopping you? Go tomorrow..."

Is it not very expensive though? I mean can I get a week hotel for 200 pounds?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why is it....wen people message, they have to emphasise our ethnic? And we u have to bring up the subject..'I love chinese food' or another point 'I love to visit China'. We dont message people n say 'Hiya hows u? I love white men, never been with one' or 'Hiya hows u, I love cottage pie'...its fab! We're just people looking for fun like everyone else!

Reply privately

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"Why is it....wen people message, they have to emphasise our ethnic? And we u have to bring up the subject..'I love chinese food' or another point 'I love to visit China'. We dont message people n say 'Hiya hows u? I love white men, never been with one' or 'Hiya hows u, I love cottage pie'...its fab! We're just people looking for fun like everyone else! "

Calm down. It's human nature, unpalatable as it may seem. I'm sure if I were to go to china or Vietnam or even next door Poland, people will react to me this way.

Would you believe I run into people who say to me, " your is quite good!"

I look at them and think, "actually we do speak English in Oxfordshire and that's where I am from, motherfucker."

Reply privately

By *-angel-XWoman
over a year ago

hell

"Why is it....wen people message, they have to emphasise our ethnic? And we u have to bring up the subject..'I love chinese food' or another point 'I love to visit China'. We dont message people n say 'Hiya hows u? I love white men, never been with one' or 'Hiya hows u, I love cottage pie'...its fab! We're just people looking for fun like everyone else! "

:/

Yes I would love to visit China

And ps your user name says oriental so if it doesn't matter to you why state that ?

Reply privately

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"Why is it....wen people message, they have to emphasise our ethnic? And we u have to bring up the subject..'I love chinese food' or another point 'I love to visit China'. We dont message people n say 'Hiya hows u? I love white men, never been with one' or 'Hiya hows u, I love cottage pie'...its fab! We're just people looking for fun like everyone else!

Calm down. It's human nature, unpalatable as it may seem. I'm sure if I were to go to china or Vietnam or even next door Poland, people will react to me this way.

I look at them and think, "actually we do speak English in Oxfordshire and that's where I am from, motherfucker." "

*your English .....* I meant to say.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why is it....wen people message, they have to emphasise our ethnic? And we u have to bring up the subject..'I love chinese food' or another point 'I love to visit China'. We dont message people n say 'Hiya hows u? I love white men, never been with one' or 'Hiya hows u, I love cottage pie'...its fab! We're just people looking for fun like everyone else!

And ps your user name says oriental so if it doesn't matter to you why state that ?

"

Cos my name is self explanatory why the need to illustrate their love of anything chinese? A guy has bigcock as profile...I dont introduce with 'Hi, I love huge massive dicks'.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Any hot Eskimo chicks on Fab?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I look at them and think, "actually we do speak English in Oxfordshire and that's where I am from, motherfucker." "

Exactly that...I was born Wirral...Educated here along with plastic scouse accent too!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cos my name is self explanatory why the need to illustrate their love of anything chinese? A guy has bigcock as profile...I dont introduce with 'Hi, I love huge massive dicks'. "

I'm so confused right now. I'm not fully autistic but I was under the impression that establishing common interests with someone was a good way to built rapport?

Reply privately

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

Cos my name is self explanatory why the need to illustrate their love of anything chinese? A guy has bigcock as profile...I dont introduce with 'Hi, I love huge massive dicks'.

I'm so confused right now. I'm not fully autistic but I was under the impression that establishing common interests with someone was a good way to built rapport? "

Generally, you are correct. But when you find yourself in the minority anywhere on earth that "contrived" approach begins to get old and genuinely begins to fuck your head.

This is my serious self talking, no shit.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm so confused right now. I'm not fully autistic but I was under the impression that establishing common interests with someone was a good way to built rapport? "

Not really. I like going to swingers clubs, I like mmfs, I like to have fun...like previous threads...does it matter wot race we are or colour of skin? No it doesnt...its a preference. The fact u bring up 'our background' culture when we want to be treated like a 'person' who wants to have fun...thats all. Getting to know us you would ask hows ur day or what do u do for fun just like u would ask 'non' ethnic people

Reply privately

By *-angel-XWoman
over a year ago

hell

Cos my name is self explanatory why the need to illustrate their love of anything chinese? A guy has bigcock as profile...I dont introduce with 'Hi, I love huge massive dicks'. "

If you don't want people to comment if they find Chinese men attractive then don't come on a thread about it .....

I mentioned that I want to go to China .... Because I do .... How the fucking hell can that offend someone ???

If someone had said I'm from Belgium does anyone like Belgian guys I may well have said I well fancy a Belgian bun .... Is that offensive

Jesus !!

Reply privately

By *-angel-XWoman
over a year ago

hell

Op

Are you offended that I would like to visit China ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm so confused right now. I'm not fully autistic but I was under the impression that establishing common interests with someone was a good way to built rapport?

Not really. I like going to swingers clubs, I like mmfs, I like to have fun...like previous threads...does it matter wot race we are or colour of skin? No it doesnt...its a preference. The fact u bring up 'our background' culture when we want to be treated like a 'person' who wants to have fun...thats all. Getting to know us you would ask hows ur day or what do u do for fun just like u would ask 'non' ethnic people"

Just being 100% honest now, travelling and culture are our favourite subjects to talk about to anyone of any race.

We don't swing with people we can't connect with socially and if they don't have better conversation than how their day was or the latest episode of corry then we'll pass on the swinging. If they want to steer the conversation somewhere else then that's cool but we'd probably open with it, being honest.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you don't want people to comment if they find Chinese men attractive then don't come on a thread about it .....

I mentioned that I want to go to China .... Because I do .... How the fucking hell can that offend someone ???

If someone had said I'm from Belgium does anyone like Belgian guys I may well have said I well fancy a Belgian bun .... Is that offensive

Jesus !! "

If ur talking about it...not offensive. But then dont most europeans look the same? How can u tell between French, Belgian, Austrian, Dutch??? Unless its obvious in profile name...would u message a person with an opening line about their country?? We ARE judged by our looks so yes, u may think its not offensive but then again wot do I know...Im minority which u will never understand in our situation.

Reply privately

By *-angel-XWoman
over a year ago

hell

Well I look Swedish

Reply privately

over a year ago

"But then dont most europeans look the same? "

Is that a facetious question?

Of course I can tell the difference between most Europeans! Just like I don't have any trouble distinguishing the average Korean from Chinese.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Been with an oriental (British born) woman, was great in hindsight but not a regular occurrence, not come across many in my geographic areas...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"But then dont most europeans look the same?

Is that a facetious question?

Of course I can tell the difference between most Europeans! Just like I don't have any trouble distinguishing the average Korean from Chinese. "

Ok..diff between Canadian Austrailian American n English?? If u really wanna be facetious. I was merely as an example jeeez

Reply privately

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

I really have no dog in this fight as they all don't like me anyway.

Reply privately

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

Despite the fact that I like well-built, gruff, hairy guys, I'm very attracted to "Oriental" men...

- Amy. x

Reply privately

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

As a rule I find Asian / Oriental women more attractive than men.

But it's the individual I'm attracted to,or not, rather than their race or ethnicity.

There are some who have particular preferences, but the trick is not to worry about them.

Nita

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd blow a young pretty one x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nottingham

^THIS!!

This is literally my biggest pet peeve. That's why it's one of only a few things I don't like that I mention in my profile.

Fetishization of a race is not cool.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nottingham

I think it's because my race isn't an "interest" of mine. It's not like I woke up one day and thought, "Hey! I'll take up being Chinese!" lol.

Reply privately

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Impartial. If we meet someone we like and they like us we'll meet, simple.

Reply privately

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

My first crush was a chinese boy at school.

Reply privately

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

Fuck! Doesn't anybody like black sausage anymore these days?

Reply privately

By *rientaldaz OP   Man
over a year ago

NorthWest

half the profiles up here in the northwest want BBC haha

Reply privately

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

"Fuck! Doesn't anybody like black sausage anymore these days?"

C'mon, you know the majority of black guys here do very, very well.

Him

Reply privately

By *rientaldaz OP   Man
over a year ago

NorthWest

[Removed by poster at 13/02/16 00:34:24]

Reply privately

By *rientaldaz OP   Man
over a year ago

NorthWest

while i'm at it....

I'm a straight guy looking for mmf, group fun or cuck meets; flick me a message any interested parties

Reply privately

over a year ago

Weird. "

Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nottingham

Why don't you start your own thread and find out instead of hijacking a thread that's not about you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

no black pudding is bad for you

Reply privately

By *eKoopleCouple
over a year ago

Germany / Manchester

We prefer the mindset of a person rather than their race.

Reply privately

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

Really?!

Need I say more? If not for the fact that pussy even on a tree stump would attract flies, some would be left stone cold.

Chew upon this!

Reply privately

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

"Really?!

Need I say more? If not for the fact that pussy even on a tree stump would attract flies, some would be left stone cold.

Chew upon this!"

What a charming image.

I still have a preference for black men personally, and although an early crush was a chinese boy i've never actually even kissed one.

Reply privately

By *rientaldaz OP   Man
over a year ago

NorthWest

why can't we all just be friends

Reply privately

over a year ago

That would be the death of most threads here.

Reply privately

By *rientaldaz OP   Man
over a year ago

NorthWest

That's true

Reply privately

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"why can't we all just be friends

"

It is very frustrating indeed when people arrogate unto themselves the right to determine who is wrong or right. It would be ok if they left it at that buy nay; they even take it to the point of trying to humiliate/ discredit/ insult the perceived " wrong doers".

To such people, I will never bow! The forums are for everyone to feel free and exercise the right to speech devoid of vitriolics and acrimony; even I dare say to play with words and generally have adult fun. Not the poo some want to turn it to.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"why can't we all just be friends

It is very frustrating indeed when people arrogate unto themselves the right to determine who is wrong or right. It would be ok if they left it at that buy nay; they even take it to the point of trying to humiliate/ discredit/ insult the perceived " wrong doers".

To such people, I will never bow! The forums are for everyone to feel free and exercise the right to speech devoid of vitriolics and acrimony; even I dare say to play with words and generally have adult fun. Not the poo some want to turn it to. "

but i still loovvve a good looking chinese man

Reply privately

By *ficouldMan
over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

Shame another thread gone bad..

I can't add to the Chinese man part, although I do think Chinese ladies can be very pretty

Reply privately

By *rientaldaz OP   Man
over a year ago

NorthWest

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

I guess the Oriental women don't get turned off by Oriental men too

Reply privately

over a year ago

Weird. "

Lol I love how you out that, "arranged them". can admit I've met a few women who needed constant arranging lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm aware that this is certainly the case for many people as everyone has their preferences but are what I'm getting at is are Oriental guys at the bottom of the figurative totem pole here in the uk hahA.

I guess the Oriental women don't get turned off by Oriental men too"

And therein lies the flaw in blaming lack of meets on race. If anything, I'd guess the swinging community had more ethnic minorities than average.

Reply privately

By *aeBabeWoman
over a year ago

London

I like Oriental men, but it depends... I like the rugged manly man look and most Asian men aren't. Never got the attraction to K-pop or J-pop stars... too feminine. Although if you find a hot manly Oriental guy I might not say no

I'm a stereotypical Oriental girl though, I like Caucasian/White men... My type has changed over the years mind you, so no point getting my opinion

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

I may or may not find other ethnicities attractive but it would be strange if I did not find my own race attractive. It would be as if I don't find myself appealing

Ofcourse, I am not attracted to each and every person of my race in the world. But I would think long and hard about why I would not prefer to meet people of my own race

When a few White couples want to meet a 'BBC', they are not meeting the men but a fetish. I don't like that but can sort of understand them wanting something unusual. What I don't get is when Indian and Oriental women don't want to meet other Indians or Orientals

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nottingham

"I may or may not find other ethnicities attractive but it would be strange if I did not find my own race attractive. It would be as if I don't find myself appealing

Ofcourse, I am not attracted to each and every person of my race in the world. But I would think long and hard about why I would not prefer to meet people of my own race

When a few White couples want to meet a 'BBC', they are not meeting the men but a fetish. I don't like that but can sort of understand them wanting something unusual. What I don't get is when Indian and Oriental women don't want to meet other Indians or Orientals"

I wouldn't blanket dismiss them, but I find I'm attracted to very few people of East Asian descent (my own race), and tend to go for white guys.

This is because the physical characteristics I like don't often appear in people of that race. So it looks like I'm racist as fuck, but if a Chinese dude had all the things that I like, well then climb on board darling! Lol

Reply privately

By *rightonfranceMan
over a year ago

brighton - chalais france

Hang on a sec. This is a swinging site I thought. why should racism sexism or anything else come into it.

If an Asian, african, black, white or whatever is looking for fun whats the problem. Britain is supposed to be multicultural these days.

Personality counts much more I would have thought, maybe some people have their likes and dislikes but sex is normally very good at bridging those gaps.

Its a smaller world these days, lets have diversity, enjoy it. I certainly have no problem with meeting people of any ethnicity, in fact I welcome it. I have had some great fun with non white, non English people.

Live and let live

Reply privately

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

Did you know that there is not a single profile here which says "NO ORIENTALS"? Not a single one! You however see stuff like no black men, no white men no Asian men etc.

If you believe you are Asian, fucking say so rather than the usual .....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nottingham

"Hang on a sec. This is a swinging site I thought. why should racism sexism or anything else come into it. "

LMFAO. Do you think racist people stop being racist when they swing?!

"Did you know that there is not a single profile here which says "NO ORIENTALS"? Not a single one! You however see stuff like no black men, no white men no Asian men etc.

If you believe you are Asian, fucking say so rather than the usual ....."

I assume you've looked at every single profile on this site, and you know that, do you? *rolls eyes*

I've seen ones that say that, so.....

Reply privately

By *aeBabeWoman
over a year ago

London

"Did you know that there is not a single profile here which says "NO ORIENTALS"? Not a single one! You however see stuff like no black men, no white men no Asian men etc.

If you believe you are Asian, fucking say so rather than the usual ....."

I have so you're wrong there. In fact it says BBC only.

Reply privately

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

I have so you're wrong there. In fact it says BBC only. "

That is a specific inclusion rather than a specific exclusion. Anyway, here comes my other bombshell:

which group of people are the ones that exclude / dont get married to/ dont associate with other races the most?

A) white caucasians

B) black people

C) asians

We will count the poll after 1600 hrs today.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nottingham

That is a specific inclusion rather than a specific exclusion. Anyway, here comes my other bombshell:

which group of people are the ones that exclude / dont get married to/ dont associate with other races the most?

A) white caucasians

B) black people

C) asians

We will count the poll after 1600 hrs today."

*rolls eyes* @ "bombshell"

You're the one that keeps saying "get over it" "this is life".

Why do you keep bringing it up then?

Reply privately

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

A) white caucasians

B) black people

C) asians

Reply privately

By *aeBabeWoman
over a year ago

London

A) white caucasians

B) black people

C) asians

No. It says: no Asian or Oriental men. BBC only

Reply privately

By *aeBabeWoman
over a year ago

London

"

A) white caucasians

B) black people

C) asians

"

Start your own thread regarding this. Don't hijack the OPs thread.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nottingham

"

A) white caucasians

B) black people

C) asians

"

Just perpetuating meaningless and untrue stereotypical views.

Literally a waste of time and egotistical thread hijack.

Reply privately

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Ah it all makes sense now.

One of my besties is Chinese.

She's funny as fuck.

I like funny, clever, friendly people who don't wander around with chips on their shoulders.

I've never fucked a Chinese person.

I've never fucked a black person.

I've never fucked anyone who isn't British.

I've never fucked an Irish person.

That's not because I don't want to, it's because I've never met one that I felt the urge to fuck. When I do, I shall.

Reply privately

By *sianmale89Man
over a year ago

Stockport

....I sense a great disturbance in this thread which has gone a little bit chaotic.

Reply privately

By *rientaldaz OP   Man
over a year ago

NorthWest

It's pretty amazing isn't it

while I'm at it... I'm looking for mmf, cuck couples or anyone who's curious about meeting a Chinese guy. hope to hear from you!

Reply privately

By *ornographic ArtsCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

We don't typically play with single men but have been known to make an exception for Stephen Yeun (Glenn from The Walking Dead) lookalikes.

Reply privately

By *rientaldaz OP   Man
over a year ago

NorthWest

The Korean bathhouse segment on Conan Obrien with Steven yeun is the stuff of legends

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We don't typically play with single men but have been known to make an exception for Stephen Yeun (Glenn from The Walking Dead) lookalikes. "
omg stephen yeun is soooo hot

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"I may or may not find other ethnicities attractive but it would be strange if I did not find my own race attractive. It would be as if I don't find myself appealing

When a few White couples want to meet a 'BBC', they are not meeting the men but a fetish. I don't like that but can sort of understand them wanting something unusual. What I don't get is when Indian and Oriental women don't want to meet other Indians or Orientals

I wouldn't blanket dismiss them, but I find I'm attracted to very few people of East Asian descent (my own race), and tend to go for white guys.

This is because the physical characteristics I like don't often appear in people of that race. So it looks like I'm racist as fuck, but if a Chinese dude had all the things that I like, well then climb on board darling! Lol"

So if a Chinese guy looked like a White guy then you would be interested in him?

But then how would you know that he is Chinese because all the identifying features which make him look like a Chinese person won't be there. Instead, all the features which identify someone as White will be there instead

So, when people say, "No Asians", perhaps what they mean is that, "No Asians who have features like those of Asian people". They only want to meet with Asians who have all the features of White people

Glad that is sorted

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nottingham

"I wouldn't blanket dismiss them, but I find I'm attracted to very few people of East Asian descent (my own race), and tend to go for white guys.

This is because the physical characteristics I like don't often appear in people of that race. So it looks like I'm racist as fuck, but if a Chinese dude had all the things that I like, well then climb on board darling! Lol

So if a Chinese guy looked like a White guy then you would be interested in him?

But then how would you know that he is Chinese because all the identifying features which make him look like a Chinese person won't be there. Instead, all the features which identify someone as White will be there instead

So, when people say, "No Asians", perhaps what they mean is that, "No Asians who have features like those of Asian people". They only want to meet with Asians who have all the features of White people

Glad that is sorted "

Uh......... No. Wow.

OK, the "physical characteristics" I talk about aren't "features" that specifically only white people posses. i.e. the Chinese men I like that also possess these "characteristics" do not in any way "look like white people". Whatever that even means.

Glad that is sorted.

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"I wouldn't blanket dismiss them, but I find I'm attracted to very few people of East Asian descent (my own race), and tend to go for white guys.

Glad that is sorted

Uh......... No. Wow.

OK, the "physical characteristics" I talk about aren't "features" that specifically only white people posses. i.e. the Chinese men I like that also possess these "characteristics" do not in any way "look like white people". Whatever that even means.

Glad that is sorted. "

I am curious; what might these common features between Oriental people and Caucasian people be? Two eyes, a nose, two ears, lips, eyebrows, chin? Or something else?

Reply privately

By *rightonfranceMan
over a year ago

What about oriental ladies.. I don't see many men or couples saying no oriental ladies here or have I missed the point?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What about oriental ladies.. I don't see many men or couples saying no oriental ladies here or have I missed the point?"

Do you see men or couples saying no to many ladies full stop?

Reply privately

By *aeBabeWoman
over a year ago

London

Glad that is sorted

Uh......... No. Wow.

Glad that is sorted.

I am curious; what might these common features between Oriental people and Caucasian people be? Two eyes, a nose, two ears, lips, eyebrows, chin? Or something else?"

An Asian person may have features that are similar to some white people, but doesn't mean they look less Asian, just different and maybe more appealing to some. But if a white person looks at this person they wouldn't say " this person is white", they'd still look Asian to them.

As a Filipino woman, I don't look like the typical Filipino woman that most Caucasian men associate with being Filipino.

Just saying...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nottingham

Glad that is sorted

Uh......... No. Wow.

Glad that is sorted.

I am curious; what might these common features between Oriental people and Caucasian people be? Two eyes, a nose, two ears, lips, eyebrows, chin? Or something else?"

I literally don't understand your question. Lol.

So... I say that "the physical characteristics I like don't often appear in people of [my own] race", but that "if a Chinese dude had all the things that I like", I would be attracted to him.

You somehow interpret that as meaning "if a Chinese guy looked like a White guy", when literally the only way a Chinese guy would "look like a White guy" is if his skin was white and he had the facial bone structure of a white person.

I literally don't understand how you think that "if a Chinese dude had all the things that I like" means "all the identifying features which make him look like a Chinese person won't be there" LMFAO!!!

You think there actually ARE Chinese people that look white? And they are the ones I'm attracted to?! What kind of Frankenstein world do you live in?! Lol.

Also, I love how you then extrapolate "features that white and Asian people share" as just "Two eyes, a nose, two ears, lips, eyebrows, chin". And let's remind ourselves that the thing I said was "the physical characteristics I like don't often appear in people of that race". Didn't know most Chinese people don't have two eyes, a nose, two ears, lips, eyebrows, and a chin.

LMAO. You're hilarious.

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Glad that is sorted

Uh......... No. Wow.

Glad that is sorted.

I am curious; what might these common features between Oriental people and Caucasian people be? Two eyes, a nose, two ears, lips, eyebrows, chin? Or something else?

I literally don't understand your question. Lol.

So... I say that "the physical characteristics I like don't often appear in people of [my own] race", but that "if a Chinese dude had all the things that I like", I would be attracted to him.

You somehow interpret that as meaning "if a Chinese guy looked like a White guy", when literally the only way a Chinese guy would "look like a White guy" is if his skin was white and he had the facial bone structure of a white person.

I literally don't understand how you think that "if a Chinese dude had all the things that I like" means "all the identifying features which make him look like a Chinese person won't be there" LMFAO!!!

You think there actually ARE Chinese people that look white? And they are the ones I'm attracted to?! What kind of Frankenstein world do you live in?! Lol.

Also, I love how you then extrapolate "features that white and Asian people share" as just "Two eyes, a nose, two ears, lips, eyebrows, chin". And let's remind ourselves that the thing I said was "the physical characteristics I like don't often appear in people of that race". Didn't know most Chinese people don't have two eyes, a nose, two ears, lips, eyebrows, and a chin.

LMAO. You're hilarious. "

I think it is you who is hilarious. And you can't or, rather, don't want to even answer a simple question

No wonder men of your race are starting these threads because even women of their race don't want to meet them: "find I'm attracted to very few people of East Asian descent (my own race), and tend to go for white guys"

Caucasian people are your preference over Oriental people and that is fine. But when White women don't want to meet Oriental people, that is shouted down by many as 'racism'

My world isn't Frankenstein at all. I am very much attracted to my own race

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nottingham

"I think it is you who is hilarious. And you can't or, rather, don't want to even answer a simple question

No wonder men of your race are starting these threads because even women of their race don't want to meet them: "find I'm attracted to very few people of East Asian descent (my own race), and tend to go for white guys"

Caucasian people are your preference over Oriental people and that is fine. But when White women don't want to meet Oriental people, that is shouted down by many as 'racism'

My world isn't Frankenstein at all. I am very much attracted to my own race "

Ha ha ha ha ha! Well good, I'm glad we're making each other laugh.

I didn't answer your question because I don't feel like I need to justify my attraction choices, but since you cannot imagine any "physical characteristics" that has an overlap between these two races other than facial features, I guess I'll have to spell it out for you.

I prefer men who are taller, heavier, and more broad shouldered than me, and have some degree of muscle definition.

I've yet to meet a third Chinese man that meets these preferences.

Now, what's your point again?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nottingham

"Caucasian people are your preference over Oriental people and that is fine. But when White women don't want to meet Oriental people, that is shouted down by many as 'racism'"

It seems to me that when people shout that, it's often by people who don't understand what racism is.

And I'm pretty sure Asian women who don't meet Asian men are shouted down as being "racist" too, not just white women.

Reply privately

over a year ago

There is something for everyone on here, even if it is to tick off oriental guy from their list.

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"I think it is you who is hilarious. And you can't or, rather, don't want to even answer a simple question

My world isn't Frankenstein at all. I am very much attracted to my own race

Ha ha ha ha ha! Well good, I'm glad we're making each other laugh.

I didn't answer your question because I don't feel like I need to justify my attraction choices, but since you cannot imagine any "physical characteristics" that has an overlap between these two races other than facial features, I guess I'll have to spell it out for you.

I prefer men who are taller, heavier, and more broad shouldered than me, and have some degree of muscle definition.

I've yet to meet a third Chinese man that meets these preferences.

Now, what's your point again? "

I have made my point. Skirting around it doesn't make your 'argument' stronger

You are Oriental yet prefer men who are Caucasian. That is your preference but yet nobody is shouting you down as a 'racist'

Yes; taller, broader shoulders is not an Oriental trait. But if I were to say a similar thing, i.e., I prefer Caucasian men because blonde men with blue eyes who are tall with broad shoulders in hardly ever an Oriental trait, I will get labelled at 'racist'. See my point now?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nottingham

"I have made my point. Skirting around it doesn't make your 'argument' stronger

You are Oriental yet prefer men who are Caucasian. That is your preference but yet nobody is shouting you down as a 'racist'

Yes; taller, broader shoulders is not an Oriental trait. But if I were to say a similar thing, i.e., I prefer Caucasian men because blonde men with blue eyes who are tall with broad shoulders in hardly ever an Oriental trait, I will get labelled at 'racist'. See my point now?"

Just because I'm not being called racist right this minute, you think I don't get called it??

How can you possibly know what my experiences are?

Great presumptive skills there.

I've never seen you be shouted down as a racist either. Does that mean you never are?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nottingham

Yes; taller, broader shoulders is not an Oriental trait. But if I were to say a similar thing, i.e., I prefer Caucasian men because blonde men with blue eyes who are tall with broad shoulders in hardly ever an Oriental trait, I will get labelled at 'racist'. See my point now?

Just because I'm not being called racist right this minute, you think I don't get called it??

I've never seen you be shouted down as a racist either. Does that mean you never are? "

The difference between your preferences and mine are that yours are ACTUALLY linked to race. No Asian men COULD have blonde hair and blue eyes.

Whereas my preferences areas linked to body shape and body mass, and "height" and "muscle mass" COULD be something that Asian men can have.

That's the difference.

Reply privately

over a year ago

As Im about to go and spend 6 months in China - I'll answer when I return

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nottingham

"As Im about to go and spend 6 months in China - I'll answer when I return "

Oh yeah! I remember you saying! Good luck! Get them hunky Chinese dudes!

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

I've never seen you be shouted down as a racist either. Does that mean you never are? "

Oh, no presumptions required. I have often seen profiles of Oriental women who don't want to meet other Orientals and they say so. Also Indian women who don't want to meet other Indians and they say so too clearly. I have never seen them being branded a racist here. Has anyone branded you a racist on this thread, so far?

I give my preference as my own race; I don't even say, "no Orientals or Indians" and yet I am called the racist. Funny that

It seems like White people are racist if they prefer their own race over other races

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nottingham

"Oh, no presumptions required. I have often seen profiles of Oriental women who don't want to meet other Orientals and they say so. Also Indian women who don't want to meet other Indians and they say so too clearly. I have never seen them being branded a racist here. Has anyone branded you a racist on this thread, so far?

I give my preference as my own race; I don't even say, "no Orientals or Indians" and yet I am called the racist. Funny that

It seems like White people are racist if they prefer their own race over other races"

Um........ Did you even understand what I was calling you presumptious about...? Cos your reply suggests that you didn't. Lol.

No one has called me a racist in this thread, but I don't see how that is relevant to anything?

Have YOU been branded a racist in this thread? Lol!!

You seem to think this thread is representative of life in general. LMAO.

Who called you a racist?

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

I've never seen you be shouted down as a racist either. Does that mean you never are?

The difference between your preferences and mine are that yours are ACTUALLY linked to race. No Asian men COULD have blonde hair and blue eyes.

Whereas my preferences areas linked to body shape and body mass, and "height" and "muscle mass" COULD be something that Asian men can have.

That's the difference. "

Absolute rubbish

How many Orientals have blonde hair and blue eyes? I don't mean bleached and dyed hair and coloured contact lenses. 1 in 100,000? Whereas the same trait in people of my race is somewhere around 1 in 5 or maybe 1 in 10. So, it is easier for me to say that I prefer my own race than others

Same with facial features and body type. I would have to list a whole host of facial features and body characteristics which the majority of White people have and which perhaps the tiniest minority of Oriental people have

I could ofcourse say that I prefer all people who have all the facial features, characteristics and body type of Caucasian people. How would that be different from me saying that I prefer Caucasian people?

Reply privately

By *rientaldaz OP   Man
over a year ago

NorthWest

give me a banana split with some vanilla ice cream topped off with some gooey chocolate sauce

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nottingham

Alright, Josie....

This really isn't the time or the place for me to educate you on white privilege, internalised racism, or the globalisation of white standards of beauty, so I will be bowing out.

If you are in any way interested in actually not being racist (rather than being blindly indignant at being called one), searching any of those three terms will get you short but informative articles on topics we've touched on today.

Peace out, girl.

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Alright, Josie....

This really isn't the time or the place for me to educate you on white privilege, internalised racism, or the globalisation of white standards of beauty, so I will be bowing out.

If you are in any way interested in actually not being racist (rather than being blindly indignant at being called one), searching any of those three terms will get you short but informative articles on topics we've touched on today.

Peace out, girl.

"

Fair enough. These are topics I've never come across but will be sure to Google and read up

And yes, I am blindly indignant at being called a racist just because I prefer my own race

Reply privately

By *aeBabeWoman
over a year ago

London

Can we just say we like what we like and be done with it now puh-leeease

I have my reasons for liking Caucasian/white men. I have liked Asian/Oriental men, but in my experience living in the Philippines during my teenage years, I didn't appeal to Filipino men, I wasn't what they considered beautiful. When I arrived back in the UK white men were the ones who noticed me and made me feel beautiful. I was attracted to them. I don't generally find attraction to Oriental men because of the negative notion I got from them. That's my personal opinion and experience . But having said that my last bf (who I met from here) was Armenian and I'm currently talking to a rather sexy black man on here who works 15 mins from my work, so take what you will from that

Reply privately

over a year ago

at how this thread went

Reply privately

By *rientaldaz OP   Man
over a year ago

NorthWest

not what i had hoped. i was expecting a little debate; didnt think it would turn into a full blown race row.

Reply privately

By *rightonfranceMan
over a year ago

wow this is all getting a bit heavy ain't it..

Wheres the fun guys here..

Can we lighten up a bit, this is supposed to be a swingers forum not an all out race war!!!

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

The last three comments have been about 'race war' where nothing like that has happened. Maybe that was the forlorn hope which didn't quite materialise

Perhaps the OP will obtain better insight and engage in a more meaningful debate if he were to ask Oriental women why they are not interested in meeting Oriental men. Or perhaps Oriental men too do not want to meet women of their own race

Race must be an important factor for the OP as it is he who has suggested that because he is Oriental, he is at the "bottom of the figurative totem pole here in the uk"

Reply privately

By *rientaldaz OP   Man
over a year ago

NorthWest

... Are you saying.... That you won't love me. ..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The last three comments have been about 'race war' where nothing like that has happened. Maybe that was the forlorn hope which didn't quite materialise

Perhaps the OP will obtain better insight and engage in a more meaningful debate if he were to ask Oriental women why they are not interested in meeting Oriental men. Or perhaps Oriental men too do not want to meet women of their own race

Race must be an important factor for the OP as it is he who has suggested that because he is Oriental, he is at the "bottom of the figurative totem pole here in the uk""

Ahem, i know an oriental woman who likes oriental guys...

Him

Reply privately

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"The last three comments have been about 'race war' where nothing like that has happened. Maybe that was the forlorn hope which didn't quite materialise

Race must be an important factor for the OP as it is he who has suggested that because he is Oriental, he is at the "bottom of the figurative totem pole here in the uk"

Him"

Did you say Him?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well my thought on the over 4 billion Asian population is that the males are horny little buggers

Reply privately

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

I like taller men than me which can be an issue for Oriental guys. I love a turban as in a Sikh (hope the spelling is right) man wearing one, they are so sexy

Reply privately

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"I like taller men than me which can be an issue for Oriental guys. I love a turban as in a Sikh (hope the spelling is right) man wearing one, they are so sexy"

A turban can be arranged, no doubt.

Reply privately

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

mmmmmm and an eye patch ...lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I like taller men than me which can be an issue for Oriental guys. I love a turban as in a Sikh (hope the spelling is right) man wearing one, they are so sexy"

Not just oriental guys

Reply privately

over a year ago

Him

Did you say Him?

"

Him as in its the 'him' of the couple writing and implying the woman I'm referring to is my wife. Sort of kills the joke when you have to explain it doesn't it...

Reply privately

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"mmmmmm and an eye patch ...lol"

You attention seeker! Go start a turban and eye patch thread of your own. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Reply privately

By *rightonfranceMan
over a year ago

"mmmmmm and an eye patch ...lol

You attention seeker! Go start a turban and eye patch thread of your own. Don't say I didn't warn you. "

Any swashbuckling going on here too.. lol

Reply privately

By *rientaldaz OP   Man
over a year ago

NorthWest

can confirm

Reply privately