Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Info From Ladies Who Squirt Please

Jump to newest

By *umpleteazer OP   Woman
over a year ago

Flintshire

What does it feel like? Is it the same as an orgasm?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nothing like an orgasm... You know the feeling you get just as a clitoral orgasm is building up, that moment of sheer bliss that happens before muscles start? Well its like that but without the convulsing orgasm at the end.

I get loads of pressure and can feel my entire nether regions swell and become engorged. The moment of release doesn't leave me sensitive like an orgasm and I stay on the edge of bliss, so it can be repeated again and again but it does leave me craving a proper toe curling orgasm.

over a year ago

Yeah Yeah I'm not a lady lol

But I have let it be known on many occasions that "squirting/gushing" women are the biggest turn on for me - so whenever I have had opportunity, the women who have squirted on my after stimulation, all appear to having same level of pleasure as to full cock penetration

over a year ago

Just a big pressure that needs to be released and when it does I go all weak

By *-angel-XWoman
over a year ago

hell

Not pleasurable not displeasure ether , just messy

That's it

Just feels like water gushing which is what it is lol

over a year ago

"Nothing like an orgasm... You know the feeling you get just as a clitoral orgasm is building up, that moment of sheer bliss that happens before muscles start? Well its like that but without the convulsing orgasm at the end.

I get loads of pressure and can feel my entire nether regions swell and become engorged. The moment of release doesn't leave me sensitive like an orgasm and I stay on the edge of bliss, so it can be repeated again and again but it does leave me craving a proper toe curling orgasm.

"

Well put,

over a year ago

Flintshire

"Yeah Yeah I'm not a lady lol

But I have let it be known on many occasions that "squirting/gushing" women are the biggest turn on for me - so whenever I have had opportunity, the women who have squirted on my after stimulation, all appear to having same level of pleasure as to full cock penetration "

Not sure what you mean. Are to trying to say that squirting feels the same as penetration? Can't see that being likely. Bit confused

over a year ago

Flintshire

"Just a big pressure that needs to be released and when it does I go all weak "

Kind of like needing a wee? (Apart from the weak bit lol)

Post new Message to Thread