Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

In the background.

Jump to newest

By *he horny kinksters OP   Couple
over a year ago

North West

Is it just us or do you spend as long looking at what's in the background on people's pics as looking or perving over the actual subject matter?

Or are we just really nosey?

And comments can range from "I like their curtains" to "they clearly don't own a vacuum" to "Nope, too many cushions!"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yep i check out the background more than the person lol.. some puts me off lol

over a year ago

"Yep i check out the background more than the person lol.. some puts me off lol"

Especially if its a cock photo taken over an open loo with pants around ankles

I apologise on behalf of all men for guys that do this !

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Is it just us or do you spend as long looking at what's in the background on people's pics as looking or perving over the actual subject matter?

And comments can range from "I like their curtains" to "they clearly don't own a vacuum" to "Nope, too many cushions!""

I don't really take that much notice of backgrounds unless it's something really in your face.

I'm not that worried about someones choice of curtains or cushions.

over a year ago

I will now ha

over a year ago

"Yep i check out the background more than the person lol.. some puts me off lol

Especially if its a cock photo taken over an open loo with pants around ankles

I apologise on behalf of all men for guys that do this !"

Them ones and the kids toys in the background lol

over a year ago

"Is it just us or do you spend as long looking at what's in the background on people's pics as looking or perving over the actual subject matter?

And comments can range from "I like their curtains" to "they clearly don't own a vacuum" to "Nope, too many cushions!"

I don't really take that much notice of backgrounds unless it's something really in your face.

I'm not that worried about someones choice of curtains or cushions.

"

Exactly the same for us .

Unless the background is a complete shithole and we are potentially going to visit them at their shithole , we don't worry about it .

over a year ago

We do the same OP. No doubt someone will post something along the lines of "what does it matter if their house etc etc"

BUT for us, If someone can't take care or have pride in their own home and the way they live then it would be a factor in whether we would choose to have sex with said people. In our mind if you live in a pig sty then we wouldn't fancy our chances of you being spotlessly clean down there.

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

We do just for entertainment value

over a year ago

I don't go out my way to check backgrounds but some just stand out and slap you in the face

I do look at the state of some and think....ahh that's why they don't accommodate

By *iss AdventureWoman
over a year ago

Wonderland

I do, in terrible .... Im all "I like that wallpaper", or "that's a nice room, wonder which hotel they're in", I can't help it, I take in everything in the picture.

over a year ago

"I do, in terrible .... Im all "I like that wallpaper", or "that's a nice room, wonder which hotel they're in", I can't help it, I take in everything in the picture."

Yeah we did that last week, we messaged the couple (whom we had met before) and asked them which hotel their latest photos were taken in as it looked lovely

By *lanwoodMan
over a year ago

Alton

Yes, I do. What gets me more than anything is clothes strewn on the floor. I had enough of that with my kids.

over a year ago

Eek. Rushes off to check own gallery

over a year ago

Yup I'm guilty of looking to see how tidy the background is.

Mrs

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I've got soooo many cushions

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

And comments can range from "I like their curtains" to "they clearly don't own a vacuum" to "Nope, too many cushions!""

Aaaannnnd with that ! ....... great close ups OP - totally not giving anything away apart from a P.I Magnum type bedspread

over a year ago

Yes we do

By *aeriequeenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

Always! It can be very distracting. Like others have said there are some lovely hotel rooms with views.

over a year ago

"We do the same OP. No doubt someone will post something along the lines of "what does it matter if their house etc etc"

BUT for us, If someone can't take care or have pride in their own home and the way they live then it would be a factor in whether we would choose to have sex with said people. In our mind if you live in a pig sty then we wouldn't fancy our chances of you being spotlessly clean down there."

love the cross lol x

By *he horny kinksters OP   Couple
over a year ago

North West

Aaaannnnd with that ! ....... great close ups OP - totally not giving anything away apart from a P.I Magnum type bedspread "

Premier Inn?

By *ampopotwoCouple
over a year ago

southampton

We had a message from a guy who's photos had been taken in a kid's bedroom (bunk beds, posters etc.). What was he thinking?

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

Aaaannnnd with that ! ....... great close ups OP - totally not giving anything away apart from a P.I Magnum type bedspread

Premier Inn? "

yeah failed. Should have read Magnum Pi. hmmm (the series with Tom Selleck)

By *overs14Couple
over a year ago

norwich

I always check out backgrounds. If houses look really messy/dirty then it puts me off.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Yes I do.....fags and lighter and over flowing ash tray from a non smoker.....family photos on show.....ladies toiletries (I do make allowances but still...).....a photo of what the guy assured me was his bedroom in Manchester or somewhere complete with American plug sockets.....dirty clothes, untidy floors, rubbish tip instead of a garden.....very revealing, backgrounds are.

My new friends only photo shows me and the background is pretty cool, as I did it deliberately.....see? I was thinking of the viewer - not just me.

By *rightonfranceMan
over a year ago

brighton - chalais france

Sounds like some people need to learn to use photoshop.. in more ways than one

Post new Message to Thread