FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Kiss Me Quick...

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Valentine's is in the FAB air. What with all the kissing topics, it got me to thinking about tingles and that electric feel you get from a partner. Since I finished with my partner of 15 years just over four years ago, I've not had a tingly kiss.

Now don't get me wrong I've had passionate kisses, sensual kisses, damn right hot and filthy ones as well. But...I've not had that take your breath away moment, I hadn't for many years with my ex and that's not the reason for posting.

I meet for capsule moments and I have friends with benefits I have been meeting for years on a regular basis....but as I 'dated' my ex for awhile before we bumped uglies. Those tingles when we kiss just grew and grew...........so, who misses it?, desires it?, or couldn't be arsed about it.

I don't miss it but also don't allow myself to 'fall' for people as I love my singledom, so maybe a hitachi wand in the mouth whilst kissing or lick a battery before hand, who knows? .....is it just me or anyone else feel me? (Without the tingles )

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread