Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Kissing and sex

Jump to newest

By *exy_as_fuck_couple OP   Couple
over a year ago

London

So a lot of people like kissing on first meets during sex, and a lot of people don't do it either.

Kiss can be very intimate but I guess so is sticking you're privates into another persons mouth etc.

So what's people's take on kissing on a meet and people who don't want to kiss at all?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

If there is no kiss...I'll give it a miss...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Kissing is essential... gets the princess parts tingling

over a year ago

I love kissing

To be totally honest I wouldn't know how to get things started without it, do you just jump straight into the blow job or what? Seems a little clinical to me

Not sure I'd be turned on enough or be in the mood to suck the cock of a man who refuses to kiss me

over a year ago

I cant meet without kissing, its what starts the passion

over a year ago

"Kissing is essential... gets the princess parts tingling "

lol

over a year ago

Got to have kissing..longer the better

By *abphilMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Big fat no no, no kissing no sex its just too unthinkable urgh

over a year ago

London

We both love kissing and love having a meet when we kiss the other person.

But we went on a meet before when the girl told us she doesn't kiss. So us two kissed and played with her

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

My take is that if you don't like the way other people do things you are not compatible.

over a year ago

Kissing is a must for me .....

No kissing reminds me of pretty woman as a sexual transaction you pay for

over a year ago

Got to lobe a kiss

Very sensual

over a year ago

"My take is that if you don't like the way other people do things you are not compatible."

True

I always ask if people kiss before meeting, its not something I want springing on me on the meet if they don't

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I love kissing

To be totally honest I wouldn't know how to get things started without it, do you just jump straight into the blow job or what? Seems a little clinical to me

Not sure I'd be turned on enough or be in the mood to suck the cock of a man who refuses to kiss me "

There are loads of other things two or more people can do together that aren't kissing or a blow job.

over a year ago

I don't enjoy kissing. I don't enjoy it during casual sex and I don't enjoy it with my long term partners.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"My take is that if you don't like the way other people do things you are not compatible.

True

I always ask if people kiss before meeting, its not something I want springing on me on the meet if they don't "

Agreed, it's very important to people. We put it on our profile so that people know if we aren't what they're after.

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

"If there is no kiss...I'll give it a miss..."

Yes, same for us.

However there will be many people who don't kiss on meets, and what's fine for them is fine for them.

over a year ago

Sex is an intimate act for me, even if it's just for an hour or a night. Kissing is a huge part of that intimacy and I wouldn't want to meet someone who didn't also want that sort of intimacy.

over a year ago

"I love kissing

Not sure I'd be turned on enough or be in the mood to suck the cock of a man who refuses to kiss me

There are loads of other things two or more people can do together that aren't kissing or a blow job. "

The blow job was just an example, could have been any sexual situation, what I ment was without kissing do you just dive right in?

Sorry but my imaginations just does not work pass sex without kissing

over a year ago

over a year ago

Kissing is very necessary to get me excited and all the juices flowing.

Lolli x

over a year ago

"My take is that if you don't like the way other people do things you are not compatible."

This.

By *oojCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

Got to agree, no kissing no meet for us

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

"Kissing is essential... gets the princess parts tingling

Got to agree, no kissing no meet for us"

Same here for me.

over a year ago

I prefer to kiss than not. Best way to start.

over a year ago

"Sex is an intimate act for me, even if it's just for an hour or a night. Kissing is a huge part of that intimacy and I wouldn't want to meet someone who didn't also want that sort of intimacy. "

Also helps relaxing into having a fun sensual time ?

over a year ago

No kissing = no meet

By *orders-cplCouple
over a year ago

middx cpl

kissing is a must

over a year ago

Love a good snog

By *aucy tiggerWoman
over a year ago

Back where I belong

Got to have a kiss, otherwise how are you going to get to know them better? Xx

over a year ago

I wont meet anyone who doesn't do kissing...

it just seems wrong to me...how can you achieve that level of intimacy without actually locking lips?

but on the other hand there are some people who can't kiss to save their life, which is almost as bad

over a year ago

I think kissing is very important for chemistry. I personally enjoy it, even more than some sexual acts.

-Courtney

over a year ago

I like kissing but sometimes I want to use a man's body for my pleasure without the intimacy of kissing. What I don't like is when a man says he doesn't kiss or give oral but wants his cock sucked. These are usually the men who are paranoid about catching something,which makes me wonder why they are having recreational sex.

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

No kissing would be a deal breaker for me. I enjoy it too much ,I'm damn good at it and here to enjoy myself and not hold back. I really can't be arsed playing and having to keep thinking "don't kiss em" to respect their boundaries. Rather not bother and find someone I can relax and enjoy locking lips with ..yum!

By *atnat85Woman
over a year ago

northwest

Love this expression!

over a year ago

I wouldn't meet if there was no kissing

By *ery curious maleMan
over a year ago

Bishop Auckland

I guess some people like to hold something back and see kissing as too emotional?

Personally I love it the more the better !

over a year ago

"I wont meet anyone who doesn't do kissing...

it just seems wrong to me...how can you achieve that level of intimacy without actually locking lips?

but on the other hand there are some people who can't kiss to save their life, which is almost as bad "

I think the point for those that don't kiss is that sex with a meet isn't intimate. X we do kiss but I tend to avoid if possible but love to see Mr kissing another lady. Mostly guys never try to kiss me anyway.

I think for me the reason I prefer club meets to private house meets is that it is much easier to bypass some of the early build up to sex. I don't need to get in the mood if we are meeting. My partner already has me turned on. seeing him tease and touch the other woman does that for me ....

However if Mr avoided or didn't kiss me I would be mortified. But he is the only person I'm intimate with. Everyone else is just sex no connections etc.

over a year ago

By *Pebble-Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

sparkly kisses are essential

over a year ago

my profile clear states what i think about kissing...

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

We don't understand the problem - if you are going to fuck somebody else, why not kiss them too? Why deny yourself some of the sexual pleasure? (Even if you've never met the person before). Surely having a stranger's cock inside you is no less intimate than having his tongue in your mouth? Unless your partner has been eating garlic or raw onion, smoking or has bad breath of course!

over a year ago

"I guess some people like to hold something back and see kissing as too emotional?

Personally I love it the more the better !"

My opinion is that the day sex stops being both physical and emotional is the day I give up sex and just start cracking them out in the shower

over a year ago

Deep meaningful passionate kissing is such a turn on, certainly gets my bits tingling!

By *abphilMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"We don't understand the problem - if you are going to fuck somebody else, why not kiss them too? Why deny yourself some of the sexual pleasure? (Even if you've never met the person before). Surely having a stranger's cock inside you is no less intimate than having his tongue in your mouth? Unless your partner has been eating garlic or raw onion, smoking or has bad breath of course!"

It says to me if you dont kiss someone does not want to be here!

over a year ago

this ,no kissing what's point

over a year ago

"I wont meet anyone who doesn't do kissing...

but on the other hand there are some people who can't kiss to save their life, which is almost as bad "

Oh dear that is as bad

The only thing worse than a none kisser is a kisser who can't kiss but because you have told them you love kissing keeps trying to kiss you

over a year ago

"We don't understand the problem - if you are going to fuck somebody else, why not kiss them too? Why deny yourself some of the sexual pleasure? (Even if you've never met the person before). Surely having a stranger's cock inside you is no less intimate than having his tongue in your mouth? Unless your partner has been eating garlic or raw onion, smoking or has bad breath of course!"
do you like everything sexual.... I.e anal, water sports etc etc. Perhaps those that are not keen on kissing others don't actually find it a turn on or enjoy it...

over a year ago

Yeah there has to be kissing for me. Lots. With lip and tongue biting, neck and shoulder kisses. Grrrr.

over a year ago

"Yeah there has to be kissing for me. Lots. With lip and tongue biting, neck and shoulder kisses. Grrrr. "

I would slap anybody who bit my tongue or lips, same as face licking, that just grosses me out

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

You don't need to understand the way other people play, you only need to know that you aren't compatible.

over a year ago

"Yeah there has to be kissing for me. Lots. With lip and tongue biting, neck and shoulder kisses. Grrrr.

I would slap anybody who bit my tongue or lips, same as face licking, that just grosses me out "

Ooooh. Grrrr. I may just have to do all those things then

By *hloe sussexTV/TS
over a year ago

Larne

"So a lot of people like kissing on first meets during sex, and a lot of people don't do it either.

Kiss can be very intimate but I guess so is sticking you're privates into another persons mouth etc.

So what's people's take on kissing on a meet and people who don't want to kiss at all?"

Gotta kiss xxxx

over a year ago

Can't imagine not kissing!

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

I like it .... gets me wet

By *r jblMan
over a year ago

from parts unknown

Always makes it a better meet if kissing is involved.

But I draw the line if a women wants to kiss me after she has sucked another mans cock. In a 3sum or more some.

over a year ago

I think its great for getting things going...intimate

over a year ago

But has to be a great kiss....

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

From this I understand that for most people kissing is an absolute necessity but not if the other person has eaten garlic or onions, just had another person's genitals in their mouth or is a bad kisser. make your minds up is it a deal breaker or not?

over a year ago

"We don't understand the problem - if you are going to fuck somebody else, why not kiss them too? Why deny yourself some of the sexual pleasure?!"

Because some people don't find kissing pleasurable. So to force me to kiss, would be making my experience unpleasant - quite the opposite of 'denying pleasure'.

over a year ago

I love to kiss but then again im quite a passionate intimate person love to stroke and caress too it sends goosebumps all over me makes me shiver and gets me slightly damp so im all for it xxxxxx

over a year ago

Well we decided we would keep kissing just for us, that way we still have something that is intimate that we don't share.

over a year ago

There are different types of kisses and if you do it correctly it can create a big spark . Kissing for me is very important and should be done with care

over a year ago

kissing is the upper persuasion to a lower invasion...

but if you choose to indulge in it, it has to be done well otherwise there isn't much point!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I like kissing

over a year ago

For me that first kiss starts everything off.....the slow almost polite kiss that quickly gets you both breathing and kissing heavier, passionately missing as you feel how much you want each other! Mmmmmm a definate for me

over a year ago

I love it!! If they didn't want kissing I'd feel awkward and it then leads to wondering what else they don't like or want which is a distraction from enjoying the moment.....passion killer

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I like kissing "

I like spaghetti Bolognese followed by chocolate cheesecake

over a year ago

Kissing is essential for me. If someone doesn't kiss, I don't meet them.

over a year ago

"So a lot of people like kissing on first meets during sex, and a lot of people don't do it either.

So what's people's take on kissing on a meet and people who don't want to kiss at all?"

Sex without kissing is like clapping with 1 hand, it can't be done,how anyone could do it is hard to imagine for me.

By *reedy_for_funCouple
over a year ago

My House

over a year ago

So what's people's take on kissing on a meet and people who don't want to kiss at all?

Sex without kissing is like clapping with 1 hand, it can't be done,how anyone could do it is hard to imagine for me."

funny but I managed it very well till a few years ago and still mostly only enjoy it with the man I'm close to.

Irony is all these posts and in the past month only one guy other than my partner even tried to kiss me during a meet... I will kiss but it doesn't do it for me. Much prefer to watch Mr kiss a lady while I suck cock.

over a year ago

London

"Well we decided we would keep kissing just for us, that way we still have something that is intimate that we don't share. "

Ok I can understand that. Keeping something special for you two.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We don't passionately kiss other people we also never explain or justify our choices where nsa sex is concerned, it's pointless it's very rare that anyone accepts or understands and since they're unlikely to want to meet us none of their business.

An element of bdsm is essential in our meets but we don't assume other people are odd because they don't want the same.

over a year ago

No kissing is a big no-no for me too. The amount of profiles on here that say "No kissing, intimacy is for us only". And sticking privates inside each other isn't? No kissing is just cold, mechanical sex from my point of view.

over a year ago

I find that a good kisser is also a good lover. Haven't been proven wrong yet..

over a year ago

We both love kissing, it doesn't feel good without it.

over a year ago

"From this I understand that for most people kissing is an absolute necessity but not if the other person has eaten garlic or onions, just had another person's genitals in their mouth or is a bad kisser. make your minds up is it a deal breaker or not? "

For me yes

If I kiss a guy on a meet and he's a bad kisser (in my opinion obviously) I wouldn't take things further, the desissions to not play would be made there and then, if he smelt bad I wouldn't play with him anyway and genitals in his mouth matters not to me

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"No kissing is a big no-no for me too. The amount of profiles on here that say "No kissing, intimacy is for us only". And sticking privates inside each other isn't? No kissing is just cold, mechanical sex from my point of view."

I accept and respect your view that for you sex without kissing is cold and mechanical why do you find it difficult to accept that kissing is too intimate for some?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"From this I understand that for most people kissing is an absolute necessity but not if the other person has eaten garlic or onions, just had another person's genitals in their mouth or is a bad kisser. make your minds up is it a deal breaker or not?

For me yes

If I kiss a guy on a meet and he's a bad kisser (in my opinion obviously) I wouldn't take things further, the desissions to not play would be made there and then, if he smelt bad I wouldn't play with him anyway and genitals in his mouth matters not to me "

Seems fair and logical

over a year ago

kissing is a goer for us - not a deal breaker but find it hard to say yes to people we cant pucker up with

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

For me, sex without kissing (invariably in a club environment) isn't remotely as enjoyable as sex with kissing.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Kissing is essential for me.

over a year ago

I love kissing. You can totally tell how compatable youre going to be naked when you kiss somebody x

over a year ago

Kissing is a must for us

over a year ago

Sex without kissing is like clapping with 1 hand, it can't be done,how anyone could do it is hard to imagine for me."

I'm sorry you don't have a very good imagination. Must be dreadfully dull in your head.

By *ptonguy2015Man
over a year ago

market Harborough

This

over a year ago

I love kissing

over a year ago

I love kissing very sensual and horny if the other guy is into it, though as a gay man and the meets I have meets can vary with bi/curious/straight men don't so kissing so its pot luck.

over a year ago

I can take it or leave it.. I'm aroused without kissing and can do plenty of other things to get others aroused too.

over a year ago

We both love kissing but only between ourseleves or girl girl. Thats what we like and turns us on. I find it very intimate and dont like watching him kiss another girls.

Some people saying its deep and meaningful to kiss at meets and thats what gets them going, not for me, its just sex i wouldn't say its deep and meaningful even with girl girl.

The only man i want to kiss is my partner.

We have met some great people and made some good friends who dont kiss either and we have still had a great time.

This is just my opinion everyone is different.

over a year ago

We both love kissing Girls and Guys xxx

By *ammyDodgaMan
over a year ago

Nottingham/and everywhere my location says i am ;)

All the best things start with a kiss.. So as long as it's not a kiss with a fist I dont care

Post new Message to Thread