Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

What was your first experience like?

Jump to newest

By *enzel77 OP   Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

I have 3 questions.

What was your first sexual experience like?

What was your first fab meet like?

What actually got you into swinging?

For me personally, my first sexual experience, or rather what was meant to be the first one was a disaster. Long story short it was outside in the snow, on the floor, and I couldn't get it up, absolutely freezing cold. Left me the next day ????????.

2. The first meet was actually okay, nice lady not far from me, not mind blowing, but yeah it was a good start.

3. I enjoy having sex with people who enjoy exploring new things, so I thought why not.

Let's us know what your experiences have been like.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

1. Memorable for me, instantly forgettable for her.

2. An mmf and I kept my eyes open when I kissed her cos I thought her husband was going to smash me one in the face but when I saw he was wanking, it was all ok. So totally fantastic.

3. Grim.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

First sexual experience was on the front room floor of the guys flat as his mates watched through the window... Classy I know.

First fab meet was awful but im still here years later so didn't put me off just made me more cautious.

Why I got involved with swinging was predominantly to explore my bi side more with an ex partner...

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple
over a year ago

luton

First was in an alley ok but could have been somewhere more comfortable, first swinging experience was super , had several repeats . I use to be postman and horny fems in a state of undress with there partners present got me into swinging , took a bit to get wife into it but she enjoys it now ??

By *hy-totCouple
over a year ago

Skellow

baby sat for a sgt wife she was deprived as hubby was away so I obliged first meet total disaster flat stunk and didn't enjoy swinging side poor too start and still same now lol

over a year ago

1. I can't really say for sure because I was very, very d*unk at the time. But I'd assume underwhelming.

2. First meet was with another couple who are friends of ours, the female half being my best friend since school so it was lovely (and a long time coming!).

3. I really don't know... It's always kind of been there at the back of my mind, and I must have seen something in a film or on TV that made me think about it again recently. Googled swingers clubs and Xtasia popped up, spoke about it to the aforementioned couple and voilà! Here we are.

Her xx

By *ustaceSmithMan
over a year ago

Saxmundham

1. Utterly brilliant. I lost my virginity when I was 22 to a French Liv Ullmann look-alike who approached me (enquiring about the time) at an airport baggage reclaim, to whose flat we later returned, and with whom, 35 years later, I am still in contact.

2. Also absolutely brilliant: an MFM with a 45 year-old woman and a 50-year old guy, who evoked my bi-side. They came over to my place, and after several hours' chatting, we got down to some serious threesome fun, including spit roast (both ways) and a DP, which gave me a rush that lasted several days.

3. After separating from my wife, I wanted to enjoy some NSA sex (with a mental, but not an emotional connexion) and to explore my sexual boundaries.

By *enzel77 OP   Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

"

2. An mmf and I kept my eyes open when I kissed her cos I thought her husband was going to smash me one in the face but when I saw he was wanking, it was all ok. So totally fantastic.

"

Loll that's one of the funniest things I've read in a very long time.

By *enzel77 OP   Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

"First sexual experience was on the front room floor of the guys flat as his mates watched through the window... Classy I know.

First fab meet was awful but im still here years later so didn't put me off just made me more cautious.

Why I got involved with swinging was predominantly to explore my bi side more with an ex partner... "

1. Classic teenage behaviour, I have to say I've been that guy watching through the window before lol.

2. Learn as you go along I suppose. What was horrible about it if you don't mind sharing.

3. How's that going for you so far

By *enzel77 OP   Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

"First was in an alley ok but could have been somewhere more comfortable, first swinging experience was super , had several repeats . I use to be postman and horny fems in a state of undress with there partners present got me into swinging , took a bit to get wife into it but she enjoys it now ??"

So you used to turn up to deliver parcels and would end up losing all your load? Lol

By *enzel77 OP   Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

"baby sat for a sgt wife she was deprived as hubby was away so I obliged first meet total disaster flat stunk and didn't enjoy swinging side poor too start and still same now lol "

Stinking homes big no no.

Well I hope it gets better for you from now on lol

By *enzel77 OP   Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

"1. I can't really say for sure because I was very, very d*unk at the time. But I'd assume underwhelming.

2. First meet was with another couple who are friends of ours, the female half being my best friend since school so it was lovely (and a long time coming!).

3. I really don't know... It's always kind of been there at the back of my mind, and I must have seen something in a film or on TV that made me think about it again recently. Googled swingers clubs and Xtasia popped up, spoke about it to the aforementioned couple and voilà! Here we are.

Her xx"

1. That's what most people tell, they were d*unk when they did it lol

2. Wow what are the odds of that lol, at least you knew it was people you could trust

3. Are you glad you got into it?

over a year ago

"I have 3 questions.

What actually got you into swinging?"

1: quite fun, actually! And probably long overdue as I started quite late.

2: nervous as hell because I was such a novice, not particularly confident about my looks, stamina or technique (not a good start, right?) and there I was with this amazing person to entertain for an afternoon. Well, it left a smile on my face for a long time

3: almost 15 years of laughed-off, deflected and rebuffed sexual advances from my wife, low self-esteem and being unhappy. So I decided to come here, find like-minded souls for nice smiley sex. And it worked

over a year ago

My first sexual experience was with a girlfriend when my parents were away. Blood everywhere, she hadn't quite finished her period. Took ages cleaning the sheets.

My first fab meet was with a very sexy girl for mfm. A good start to fab life. I have had experiences prior to fab.

I think I got into swinging from reading all the readers wives letters in magazines during my teenage years and later Forum magazine.

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

1. Very short he didn't manage to penetrate me before he came. I asked if that was it.

2. A female friend and I started to kiss and went from there then her boyfriend came home and joined in.

3 we both did it before with previous partners and is an easier way of finding out if ppl want to have sex with me. R

over a year ago

1. My first time was with an older and well experienced woman. She taught me so much in one night and said for my first time I was a natural.

2. I had a threesome with a couple I knew who confessed to me that they dabbled one night. I knew he was well hung as seen it in the showers at football training but hell erect was something else.

For the doubters on here some men do hit the 10" mark lol.

3. See above

By *hy-totCouple
over a year ago

Skellow

"baby sat for a sgt wife she was deprived as hubby was away so I obliged first meet total disaster flat stunk and didn't enjoy swinging side poor too start and still same now lol

Stinking homes big no no.

Well I hope it gets better for you from now on lol"

thank you and same too you

By *ola.Woman
over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

1)With my first proper boyfriend. It was not what I expected.It was uncomfortable and I was waiting for the pleasure. Did get better with practice.

2) First fab meet was nerve wrecking but the sex was good.Gave me more understanding what I wanted and with who.

3) I joined as a couple with my fwb but decided I wanted to be a single female on here.

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

First time was down a back alley after meeting a girl in a party, we shagged on the way home.

First fab meet was sadly rushed, due to running out of time.

over a year ago

First time was with a married woman, my god it was amazing for me, she seemed to like it as we had loads of meetings after that.

First fab meeting was nice and relaxed outdoor meet, sadly not had chance to repeat it though.

over a year ago

"1. I can't really say for sure because I was very, very d*unk at the time. But I'd assume underwhelming.

Her xx

1. That's what most people tell, they were d*unk when they did it lol

2. Wow what are the odds of that lol, at least you knew it was people you could trust

3. Are you glad you got into it?"

Yep, so far!

over a year ago

Very similar in the snow but it went up ok problem was it didn't last long.

First meet was awkward really nice cpl but just got naked and nothing actually happened but live and learn.

It was actually my friend who got me into swinging we were d*unk and ended up on line and found this site and I've never looked back.

over a year ago

1 a bit painful.

2 very exciting and still see him now

3 forgot what question 3 was

over a year ago

1. I was very young and it was at a friends house. I was dared to suck a boy off. I did and he cum very quickly

2. It was nice. An older guy. Ended up at my flat

3. I'm a young single mum with needs....

By *atnat85Woman
over a year ago

northwest

First sexual experience.....giving a blow job to a Greek waiter on a beach (cliched yes, fun yes)

First meet in here was a social, followed by a great night with lots of activity, still go back for repeats now

Why fab?toyed with the idea for a while, then a quick Google search et voila!x

over a year ago

"1 a bit painful.

3 forgot what question 3 was "

3 I like sex

over a year ago

1) shit.. And I still can't look at rice crispies without thinking about it.. But we are still very good friends.

2) shit.... Just shit.

3) I'm insatiable, kinky, and don't want a relationship.

over a year ago

Him answering

1) my first time the girl got her period half way through. It was quite dark, when I pulled out I thought she had chopped my cock off, blood everywhere, she then proceeded to give me my first blow job to clean it up. Second dirtiest girl I've ever been with, I'm still with the dirtiest one

We are new here so still waiting to find our first fab meet although we've had lots of naughty fun before we found this site .

We got into swinging as I was sick to death of people telling me how much they want to fuck my mrs, so I turned it into a positive and I get off on it now . I used to be very jealous and possessive in the beginning . Now after 18 years I love nothing more than sharing my toys, from one end of the spectrum to the other.

over a year ago

"1.

What was your first sexual experience like? "

It was good. The guy took his time turning me on by playing with my feet while we were watching a film and i can't remember much else after that except him asking me to masturbate and i didn't know what that meant coz i'd never done it (i lived a very sheltered life). He was a lot older than me. more than double my age, and after a while he was pushing for me to do other stuff i wasn't comfortable with so i dumped him and started seeing guys my own age.

"2.

What was your first fab meet like?"

Good. I'd already fucked a few other people, came on here coz i couldn't sleep, fucked a few more. Every guy i met that day became a regular fuck buddy.

"3.

What actually got you into swinging?"

Not really into it.

By *rnortholtMan
over a year ago

MIDDLESEX/SUFFOLK

1. Pretty wild...she raid my tarot and said I should take risks and seize the moment and eventually I twigged what she meant.

2. Can't remember as I've met a number of people online and don't recall who the first was I met through here. The meets were important, the places where I began the online contact were not.

3. A very nice American couple I met while travelling solo in the US.

By *and loversCouple
over a year ago

glasgow

1. Outside on a pathway beside flats... was very d*unk

2. Met a woman with an ex partner was so nervous but she was so cool about it and it was great

3. An ex partner was unsure about it but glad I went for it now or wouldn't know about this place

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"I have 3 questions.

What actually got you into swinging? "

1. Excellent - set me up

2. Terrible - almost a disaster

3. I wasn't aware I was a swinger, just a common or garden horny bastard?

By *enzel77 OP   Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

"1 a bit painful.

3 forgot what question 3 was

3 I like sex "

Got there in the end lol

Post new Message to Thread