Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sex with co-workers

Jump to newest

By *otgirl32 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

So who's had sex with people he/she is working with? It's traditionally taboo, frowned upon ("don't shit where you eat" is one of many sermons on this topic) and overall discouraged. Now, I do understand if it disrupts the work (due to people being absent or getting too distracted or behaving inappropriately infront of customers, clients etc.) but seriously - aren't we all mature adults? Is it up to us or does sometimes the workplace culture influence things?

Yes, I've fucked people I've worked with and we've remained very professional at work. Truthfully, where I work, people tend to do this a fair bit and some of us know who's been doing whom and it doesn't affect us one bit (perhaps it even makes our work environment less constipated). Interested in hearing what others feel.

NO, you may not ask where I work

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *abphilMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Never fucked anyone i worked with cos they are all mardy fuckers

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yep...once...I was d*unk, Xmas party...say no more!!!!

over a year ago

Yes, twice, second time resulted in me leaving my job. Never again

By *emel9Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

I've done this at 3 different jobs...never caused me any issues as I was very upfront about it being casual....also ensured it happened now and again, not too regularly....

I think the thrill of finding somewhere to fuck at work can be fun too, whether with a colleague or someone from outside of work

By *enzel77Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

Yes, I get to receive massages for my job, so it tends to get a bit frisky sometimes lol

By *otgirl32 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

"Yes, twice, second time resulted in me leaving my job. Never again"

That should NEVER have happened ! Women somehow get the brunt of things

over a year ago

No there all male

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

No chance.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

" but seriously - aren't we all mature adults? "

we're all adults for sure but you've read the forums .

over a year ago

Yes I have.

I was in a 14 Year relationship with someone I work with.

We're not together anymore but it's all good.

We acted like adults when we split so there would be no bad atmosphere at work for anyone else.

By *otgirl32 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

"Yes I have.

I was in a 14 Year relationship with someone I work with.

We're not together anymore but it's all good.

We acted like adults when we split so there would be no bad atmosphere at work for anyone else."

That's called being mature and sensible

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Mr N and I met at work in 1980.

over a year ago

"Yes, twice, second time resulted in me leaving my job. Never again

That should NEVER have happened ! Women somehow get the brunt of things"

actually, no! When i was a student nurse 19yo i was approached by my boss.. A ward sister of 55 ish who i ended up fucking on a regular basis and a doctor.. i was reprimanded and they got off scot free

over a year ago

"So who's had sex with people he/she is working with? It's traditionally taboo, frowned upon ("don't shit where you eat" is one of many sermons on this topic) and overall discouraged. Now, I do understand if it disrupts the work (due to people being absent or getting too distracted or behaving inappropriately infront of customers, clients etc.) but seriously - aren't we all mature adults? Is it up to us or does sometimes the workplace culture influence things?

Yes, I've fucked people I've worked with and we've remained very professional at work. Truthfully, where I work, people tend to do this a fair bit and some of us know who's been doing whom and it doesn't affect us one bit (perhaps it even makes our work environment less constipated). Interested in hearing what others feel.

NO, you may not ask where I work "

So....where do your co-workers work?

By *ackStrakerMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

This is the problem working for yourself, though I will need a book keeper and PA soon, so the possibilities are there.

By *.TaylorMan
over a year ago

London

"This is the problem working for yourself, though I will need a book keeper and PA soon, so the possibilities are there."
. I feel you hhaha

Though I did at a previous job and to be honest loved the thrill

over a year ago

Yeah, I slept with a women in my pervious job for 2 years and it remained casual fun, when I left there for a new job, a couple of ladies were trying to jump into my pants within a few weeks.

We remained casual and also discreet. We would together about it cos no one else actually new.

It would be nice to meet a lady on here like that.?!

over a year ago

Yep been there done that, wouldn't do it again.

Even though we remained 'professional' & no one else knew, i found all the sneaking around a strain & little insecurities would kick in from time to time.

By *abphilMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"Yep been there done that, wouldn't do it again.

Even though we remained 'professional' & no one else knew, i found all the sneaking around a strain & little insecurities would kick in from time to time."

The beauty of swinging you dont have to do it behind someones back eek have i said the wrong thing?

over a year ago

Yes once but I couldn't even hold my head up I was that d*unk. So I don't think it counts

By *r Man.Man
over a year ago

London

Working in hotels back in the day, we were all shagging each other, it was standard prctice

By *otgirl32 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

"Yep been there done that, wouldn't do it again.

Even though we remained 'professional' & no one else knew, i found all the sneaking around a strain & little insecurities would kick in from time to time."

I think insecurities suggests you embarked on a secret romantic relationship, hun - that's tough. I'm talking about just sex - needs discretion yes, but no insecurities

By *rs DreamweaverWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

I met Mrs Dreamweavers at work!!

By *iscellaneousCouple
over a year ago

Idle

Yep! When I was 18 and worked in a bar, I always got the best shifts

I was a nervous wreck when one night after some post work fun the place got broken into and the cctv was studied ooops

MiscF x

By *outhsideguy25Man
over a year ago

EK

Yeh I fucked my supervisor in my old job. She was about 20 years older than me

over a year ago

Seen too many people sacked over a jealous lover, so I Will steer clear of coworkers

By *abphilMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"Yeh I fucked my supervisor in my old job. She was about 20 years older than me "

You mean she was a gorgeous young thing

over a year ago

I did a long time ago, got very awkward at work. I learnt my lesson

over a year ago

Yes in both my current and previous job, still on friendly terms with 3 out of the 4 ladies, though it's strictly a vanilla friendship now.

over a year ago

"This is the problem working for yourself, though I will need a book keeper and PA soon, so the possibilities are there."

Good luck at your employment tribunal

By *omeotherguyMan
over a year ago

Derbyshire

I'm one month into my new job, but there are a few ladies who I would list after...

At work the fun lies in figuring out who Is game... treading carefully and keeping everything quiet.... there's something illicit about work college affairs that really turns ne on.

By *omeotherguyMan
over a year ago

Derbyshire

Although I do know one swinger that works here that I met a few years back

over a year ago

Self-employed, but I do wank sometimes whilst on the clock. does that count as sex with a co-worker?

cheers, lee

By *andm288Couple
over a year ago

oxford

Yep afraid so when I was younger had the pleasure of x2 older colleagues

Not at the once mind !

over a year ago

Not entirely sure if you would class her as a co worker. I worked in the garden twice a week, she cleaned once a week. After a few weeks flirting we fucked on the sitting room floor, as she had been told by the owner he was out for the day. Just got back outside before he arrived home!

over a year ago

Well not had sex with anyone but did chat on here for a few days and then he sent me his face PIC, not good as both of us are senior managers, I ducked out and never fessed up that it was me who he had been flirting with for the last eek xxx

over a year ago

We have both worked on holiday parks and both had regular sex with other members of staff. Those places are crazy and pretty much everyone fucks everyone.

By *otgirl32 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

"Seen too many people sacked over a jealous lover, so I Will steer clear of coworkers"

Again, that's getting into relationships and romance. Definitely agree, not for the workplace even though we've heard some success stories which are great. Casual sex - different story

By *ededMan
over a year ago

london

Noooo. One of my few rules is not to dip my pen in the company ink.

There have been plenty over the years that I would have loved to have fucked, but sex doesn't really mix well with office politics.

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

It always ends in tear,s

By *otblondewife hornyMrCouple
over a year ago

Cambuslang

Pretty much any girl I've been with who wasn't a one nighter was a co-worker also how I met hotblondewife.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/02/16 15:11:27]

over a year ago

Where I work has a pretty strong dignity at work / anti-harrassment policy. You could be done for merely asking someone else for a drink after work

Staff bonking still happens though...

over a year ago

Yes. Worked together and was real friends for months. Our boss knew and said what a great couple we'd make. Was my first experience of a toy boy boyfriend. Was meant to be just sex and friendship but he asked me to be his girlfriend. Aww lol. We lasted 3 months then his mum told him to finish with me because she considered me too old for him. He was 21, a grown man so i thought What a joke! Had to work together still. He acting like a prat but I held it together at work by carrying on as normal. He hated it that I wasn't upset by him ending it so kept making digs about me to our other work colleagues. Thankfully they stayed out of it and protected me when he got too nasty. After a while I left to transfer elsewhere. Never again!

By *unCoupleTXCouple
over a year ago

Longview

Yes, back when I waited tables in my 20's, I did. But it wasn't a big deal cuz everyone slept with everyone. Ha. These days, I'm a teacher, so that would be a big No.

over a year ago

I've done it. Back in my early 20s things didn't work so well afterwards. Had a bit of a thing with someone after the Christmas party just gone, things seem a little awkward but we're both professionals so there are no problems.

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

Never have done it but would like to,now retired

By *ededMan
over a year ago

london

" These days, I'm a teacher, so that would be a big No. "

LOL, from the outside it seems to me like teachers are the one employment group that is always, erm, incestuous (for want of a better word).

I don't remember a single year of going back to school after the summer holidays without at least one teacher having married another at the school.

over a year ago

Sex with w work colleague........guilty

How I miss him

over a year ago

Did it once. Big mistake. Not because she was a colleague (and supervisor ) but because it was a bad, bad thing to do... She had a bf

over a year ago

Yes, I've done it m, with a colleague who was my deputy. We got on great at work, but once we had done the deed, it changed the work relationship.

It appeared to make her think, well, I don't know what it made her think, but she doesn't work for us anymore...

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman
over a year ago

Burbage

"So who's had sex with people he/she is working with? It's traditionally taboo, frowned upon ("don't shit where you eat" is one of many sermons on this topic) and overall discouraged. Now, I do understand if it disrupts the work (due to people being absent or getting too distracted or behaving inappropriately infront of customers, clients etc.) but seriously - aren't we all mature adults? Is it up to us or does sometimes the workplace culture influence things?

I had sex twice a week for 8 years with my boss

over a year ago

Lucky boss

over a year ago

I did with a female Co worker and wouldn't again I ended up leaving was too awkward her passing me at work telling me how wet she was, still friends thou lol

By *otgirl32 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

I find the married co-workers the easiest and most fun !

over a year ago

the answer is yes, a few times, accessibility to places is key at work and no I wont be saying where I work around Heathrow lol

over a year ago

I had fun with a lady that I worked with after she sat on my lap and asked if she wasn't to heavy I told her me and my little friend was enjoying it.she made sure after that to inspect it nearly everyday we worked together.

By *ancspete132Man
over a year ago

oldham

No but would like a job where you work lol

over a year ago

Met all but one of my partners at work current wife was my line manager

over a year ago

We met at work!

Married now!

Used to love getting fucked over the managers desk when he wasn't there!

over a year ago

When I was a health care assistant working in an E M I unit I ended up fucking one of my co workers in the bath room she took my cock out and started sucking me. I bent her over the bath pulled her leggings down and next thing I'm balls deep in her.

over a year ago

"When I was a health care assistant working in an E M I unit I ended up fucking one of my co workers in the bath room she took my cock out and started sucking me. I bent her over the bath pulled her leggings down and next thing I'm balls deep in her. "

I was 26 she was 48

By *otgirl32 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

"We met at work!

Married now!

Used to love getting fucked over the managers desk when he wasn't there!

"

So lucky !!

over a year ago

"Yes, I've fucked people I've worked with and we've remained very professional at work. Truthfully, where I work, people tend to do this a fair bit and some of us know who's been doing whom and it doesn't affect us one bit (perhaps it even makes our work environment less constipated). Interested in hearing what others feel."

Very much the same in the profession we worked in. Though it occurs less so now, it's still rife, and back in the day everyone was at it!

By *inkyfun2013Couple
over a year ago

lewisham

Started the same day as another manager. Went for a drink after work, then dinner, then bed. Hot stuff! Went on for a few weeks. I was thinking possible relationship.

Then became obvious she was an alcoholic with mental health issues. She started hassling me to make it serious. I had met someone else as well, and wasn't ready to commit to either of them. She had a breakdown, went sick and eventually resigned. I was sorry for her and tried to help but wasn't going to be pressured into a relationship. Was pretty unpleasant at work (though no-one knew and we remained professional - or at least i did).

So it was sad for me (though with benefits?) but pretty awful for her (though she might well have cracked anyway). Would I do it again? Probably yes. Would she - certainly not.

Mr

By *otgirl32 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

"Started the same day as another manager. Went for a drink after work, then dinner, then bed. Hot stuff! Went on for a few weeks. I was thinking possible relationship.

Then became obvious she was an alcoholic with mental health issues. She started hassling me to make it serious. I had met someone else as well, and wasn't ready to commit to either of them. She had a breakdown, went sick and eventually resigned. I was sorry for her and tried to help but wasn't going to be pressured into a relationship. Was pretty unpleasant at work (though no-one knew and we remained professional - or at least i did).

So it was sad for me (though with benefits?) but pretty awful for her (though she might well have cracked anyway). Would I do it again? Probably yes. Would she - certainly not.

Mr"

I think the issue here is the same - not having the ability to distinguish relationship type of stuff from casual sex. You both went into this with different intentions thus the problem. Casual sex works fine in the workplace IMHO as long as both parties know it's casual.

over a year ago

I'd love to have some fun with a couple of my managers

over a year ago

Had a lengthy fling with a co worker who then decided to leave/divorce her then husband and expected me to leave my Mrs which was never the plan! Got very fraught but ended ok. She divorced and quickly met and married someone else. A near miss I think.

over a year ago

Guilty as charged.

Had an affair with married co-worker for 5years and fucked each other at least 3-4 times a week! It was crazy time! She was soooo kinky - we are still in touch but not been naughty since I left the job 5 years ago.

By *urvy hotwife 4 Black MenCouple
over a year ago

Basildon

Was fucking my boss hubby knew

By *iscean MaleMan
over a year ago

Darlaston

The ceo's pa and a shift supervisor. Both were married.. woops

over a year ago

"Had a lengthy fling with a co worker who then decided to leave/divorce her then husband and expected me to leave my Mrs which was never the plan! Got very fraught but ended ok. She divorced and quickly met and married someone else. A near miss I think."

For her?

over a year ago

Yeah seduced and fucked a trainee who was being supervised by me. Have kissed and fucked a senior supervisor often meeting up in my breaks. More recently fucked a couple worker on a part time basis.

over a year ago

I used to have fun with my boss a long time ago, but it made going to work more exciting everyday

By *otgirl32 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

"Guilty as charged.

Had an affair with married co-worker for 5years and fucked each other at least 3-4 times a week! It was crazy time! She was soooo kinky - we are still in touch but not been naughty since I left the job 5 years ago. "

Sounds like you both had great fun

Post new Message to Thread