Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

down in the dumps

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What is it with men....don't worry I know women and be pretty bizarre at times to.

Been chatting to this really nice gentleman arranged a meet on Friday.

We've been messaging and texting all day actually having a alot of fun (nothing dirty) then as soon as he asked if I'd met anyone off here and my reply was yes he's stopped talking to me completely gone off me because "he's looking for a relationship" fair enough but your on a sex site not a dating one so now I feel really crap about myself and wondering if being on here is actually a bad thing? Guess it's just a knock to my confidence...well that's my rant over lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

His loss !!!

over a year ago

"What is it with men....don't worry I know women and be pretty bizarre at times to.

We've been messaging and texting all day actually having a alot of fun (nothing dirty) then as soon as he asked if I'd met anyone off here and my reply was yes he's stopped talking to me completely gone off me because "he's looking for a relationship" fair enough but your on a sex site not a dating one so now I feel really crap about myself and wondering if being on here is actually a bad thing? Guess it's just a knock to my confidence...well that's my rant over lol "

Sounds like you're better off out of that one!!!!!!!

over a year ago

The man unfortunately is on the wrong site he has issues and one by the sound of it is jealousy

over a year ago

I agree just winds me up I guess it's like why would I join this site if I wasn't going to meet anyone? And of all the places to look for love lol

over a year ago

Why did he need to ask he obviously did not read your profile you have 6 verifieds on it he needs to learn to read profiles

over a year ago

Did if specifically say it's because you met someone off here?

over a year ago

That's what i thought they are there to be read and are displayed for a reason not even sure why I'm taking it as a knock down guess it's because I've never been judged on my sexual side before lol

over a year ago

He was all like "I didn't know you had met someone" "I don't know how you could just meet someone randomly" "can't believe you did that"

over a year ago

"He was all like "I didn't know you had met someone" "I don't know how you could just meet someone randomly" "can't believe you did that""

He has issues move on is my advice

over a year ago

Also he told me he was only on here to find and ex girlfriend lol so maybe I am better off out of that one x

over a year ago

"Also he told me he was only on here to find and ex girlfriend lol so maybe I am better off out of that one x"

You had a very lucky escape from the looks of it X

By *emon tart Double creamCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Think you're lucky that side of him came out before you met him!!

over a year ago

"What is it with men....don't worry I know women and be pretty bizarre at times to.

We've been messaging and texting all day actually having a alot of fun (nothing dirty) then as soon as he asked if I'd met anyone off here and my reply was yes he's stopped talking to me completely gone off me because "he's looking for a relationship" fair enough but your on a sex site not a dating one so now I feel really crap about myself and wondering if being on here is actually a bad thing? Guess it's just a knock to my confidence...well that's my rant over lol "

I'd be willing for you to use me for sexy

P.S What's a Relationship ?

By *anie1000Woman
over a year ago

Staffs

I agree. Don't even get that barge pole . . .

Janie x

over a year ago

Thanks everyone it's made me feel a lot better about myself I needed it your all so great

By *iccii69Man
over a year ago

Surrey

sounds like a lucky escape for you to be honest. he sounds like the possessive type if you ask me. heaven knows what he would be like had you have met him.

stay safe x

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"I agree just winds me up I guess it's like why would I join this site if I wasn't going to meet anyone? And of all the places to look for love lol"

That's one of the problems with Fab in my opinion; because it's free to join, whereas all the real dating sites cost money. He's in the wrong place, you're not

over a year ago

"I agree just winds me up I guess it's like why would I join this site if I wasn't going to meet anyone? And of all the places to look for love lol

That's one of the problems with Fab in my opinion; because it's free to join, whereas all the real dating sites cost money. He's in the wrong place, you're not "

I agree if I wanted a relationship I'd join a real site lol

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

"Also he told me he was only on here to find and ex girlfriend lol so maybe I am better off out of that one x"

Potential stalker alert! I know you feel crap now but it's probably best in the long run x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I had a guy message me today saying he would like to meet me if i was single the fact it states clearly im not single seemed to be my fault somehow. Just let them get on with it i say

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman
over a year ago

Burbage

"He was all like "I didn't know you had met someone" "I don't know how you could just meet someone randomly" "can't believe you did that""

Yet he was going to meet you Friday, how is that different from you meeting in the past

Or was he meeting someone randomly to and thus a hypocrite

Either that or he thinks you just go oh ill meet 12th person on local updates list and randomly meet that way

over a year ago

God knows what he thought but he's even been divorced at 28 years old so maybe your all right and it is his loss I'm starting to feel alot better thanks to you sexy people x

By *an_WoodMan
over a year ago

Stafford

His loss definitely. And saves you the grief of meeting him and dealing with any issues he has. Happy swinging sexy woman

over a year ago

I agree better to find out sooner than later x

By *aeriequeenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

I got told by a guy that because I use kik instead of a phone call that i must be meeting randomers! Hed agreed to meet me and was expecting more than coffee. A case of double standards.

The way I look at it if he's that easily spooked he'd be hard work anyway. Youre here to have fun not walk on eggshells.

over a year ago

It really sounds like you have dodged a bullet with that guy. There are lots of great guys here who would love to spend sometime with you. Good luck I'm sure he will be kicking himself in the morning when the realization kicks in of what he has lost.

over a year ago

"God knows what he thought but he's even been divorced at 28 years old so maybe your all right and it is his loss I'm starting to feel alot better thanks to you sexy people x"

Not sticking up for him here, but speaking as someone who's also been divorced around that age after 10 years of marriage, using that as something to judge him by doesn't sit very well with me.

Sorry not intending to critize you at all and apologies if it comes across that way

over a year ago

"I got told by a guy that because I use kik instead of a phone call that i must be meeting randomers! Hed agreed to meet me and was expecting more than coffee. A case of double standards.

The way I look at it if he's that easily spooked he'd be hard work anyway. Youre here to have fun not walk on eggshells."

Yeah I've been told that using kik is a bad thing as well not sure how wanting to keep my phone number private is a bad thing

over a year ago

"God knows what he thought but he's even been divorced at 28 years old so maybe your all right and it is his loss I'm starting to feel alot better thanks to you sexy people x

Not sticking up for him here, but speaking as someone who's also been divorced around that age after 10 years of marriage, using that as something to judge him by doesn't sit very well with me.

Sorry not intending to critize you at all and apologies if it comes across that way"

I wasn't critiquing him for being divorced it happens to a lot of people I was just stating a fact he told me and how he has a lot of trust issues etc but just because I've slept with people doesn't make me a bad person surely ?

over a year ago

"I got told by a guy that because I use kik instead of a phone call that i must be meeting randomers! Hed agreed to meet me and was expecting more than coffee. A case of double standards. "

That's just mad, I know plenty of people who use kik just to chat, and some who use it as tool to help stay safe and get to know someone before giving them their phone number.

over a year ago

"Thanks everyone it's made me feel a lot better about myself I needed it your all so great "

It's his issue not yours... Don't let any one make you feel bad on here

over a year ago

"God knows what he thought but he's even been divorced at 28 years old so maybe your all right and it is his loss I'm starting to feel alot better thanks to you sexy people x

Sorry not intending to critize you at all and apologies if it comes across that way

I wasn't critiquing him for being divorced it happens to a lot of people I was just stating a fact he told me and how he has a lot of trust issues etc but just because I've slept with people doesn't make me a bad person surely ?"

Nope it doesn't, and does seem like a gross overreaction on his part

over a year ago

I wasn't critiquing him for being divorced it happens to a lot of people I was just stating a fact he told me and how he has a lot of trust issues etc but just because I've slept with people doesn't make me a bad person surely ?

Nope it doesn't, and does seem like a gross overreaction on his part"

It was the fact he acted as tho I was in the wrong for being on here that got me the most

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Why would the comments of someone who mistook Fab for match.com make you feel crap about yourself? Perhaps you're on the wrong site too as you seem ill prepared for the comments you're likely to receive from some men when you rebuff their advances.

You'll be surprised how quickly you'll go from "you're gorgeous!" to "wouldn't touch you with someone else's anyway!" so chin up, brush it off and good luck!

over a year ago

The chap sounds like a kid - spitting out his dummy.

How very dare you meet other men for sex on a swinging site. You should be a virgin!!

over a year ago

You shouldn't let anything that anyone says on here get to you.

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

I don't care how many meets you have had, with an av like yours I wish I was lucky enough to be close enough for a meet

over a year ago

I completely understand I'm not everyone's type and it doesn't bother me as if everyone was into the same thing life would be boring but I've never been judged because I've had sex before that's what got to me lol

over a year ago

"I completely understand I'm not everyone's type and it doesn't bother me as if everyone was into the same thing life would be boring but I've never been judged because I've had sex before that's what got to me lol "
I wouldn't worry a not about it....he appears to be in the wrong place for his needs. He was trying to get a mental hold on you...he should easily understand you are on here...talking and meeting others. Restore your confidence...and your pix...you look delish...x

over a year ago

"I completely understand I'm not everyone's type and it doesn't bother me as if everyone was into the same thing life would be boring but I've never been judged because I've had sex before that's what got to me lol I wouldn't worry a not about it....he appears to be in the wrong place for his needs. He was trying to get a mental hold on you...he should easily understand you are on here...talking and meeting others. Restore your confidence...and your pix...you look delish...x"

Oh stop it

Thank you I'm feeling so much better after a good night's sleep x

over a year ago

I think we can all use the site for our own reasons... I clearly state my reasons in my profile so do expect them to read my profile.

Obviously this guy had not read your profile or he would not have needed to ask the question in the first place... I think that says a lot about him.... Your better off without him as he could have turned very jealous n needy if you had met him

over a year ago

Op glad your feeling better now... Fab does often require hard skin and feelings left at the door.

Just remember that your you and as long as you like you... All is Good.

By *aeriequeenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

"I think we can all use the site for our own reasons... I clearly state my reasons in my profile so do expect them to read my profile.

Obviously this guy had not read your profile or he would not have needed to ask the question in the first place... I think that says a lot about him.... Your better off without him as he could have turned very jealous n needy if you had met him "

Yes few read my profile. I was chatting to one and arranged to meet. We spoke on the phone and he suddenly realised id been on over a year. The penny dropped that I might have met a few people and he basically called me a slut.

I was actually glad hed shown his true colours. He was begging me the next day to meet him citing tiredness

Post new Message to Thread