Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Slip ups !

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok so we have all had the chatting an the wow they seem a really good couple right? Then bam they slip up an you realise its a guy on his tod .what did he say that give him away an . An how did you handle it ? For the record just dont why they do it but they do instead of just being themselves .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not in chat, but males using couples profiles to bypass message filters. We just report them, block them and let the admins deal with it.

By *ischief ManagedCouple
over a year ago

manchester

Idiots they are ! surely have better things to do with their time than wasting everybodies, what did they say OP.

over a year ago

Well first we (couples profile) got a message from the fem part of a couple,it quickly became the 4 of us chatting on Kik. The the fem wasn't well so wanted him to meet me alone, I said no we will wait until she's better!

Then he says they're getting married in 5 weeks and want to do this before they're married....we start talking about dates and then he messages to say she's got to Dubai with work suddenly for 6 weeks!!

So I said "so she's missing her own wedding?" He never messaged after that lol

over a year ago

"Ok so we have all had the chatting an the wow they seem a really good couple right? Then bam they slip up an you realise its a guy on his tod .what did he say that give him away an . An how did you handle it ? For the record just dont why they do it but they do instead of just being themselves . "

Sorry to hear that. Must be annoying.

I have had it with single females before. Managed to catch them out through tineye and as must as it is annoying there was an element of satisfaction that I caught them and didnt waste anymore time.

over a year ago

Lol oh wow thats good love how you replied to that

over a year ago

Thank you for your reply

over a year ago

Love your profile name . Wow what would you do with a maruaders map lol .new topic we think lol

By *ischief ManagedCouple
over a year ago

manchester

"Love your profile name . Wow what would you do with a maruaders map lol .new topic we think lol "

Haha thanks , would lead us into more mischief

Post new Message to Thread