Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Gym guys testosrone

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all I'm a keen gym goer go every morning. I always lift weights no cardio, I had couple weeks of from gym recently and noticed I wasnt as horny and felt normal lol.I started again Monday and feel my testosrone is through the roof again could this be linked?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

100% linked I'm the same

over a year ago

"Hi all I'm a keen gym goer go every morning. I always lift weights no cardio, I had couple weeks of from gym recently and noticed I wasnt as horny and felt normal lol.I started again Monday and feel my testosrone is through the roof again could this be linked? "

In terms of human Biology testosterone is the main hormone produced by men when the exercise - generally a good work out which isn't over doing it produces a healthy level of testosterone and endorphins. This generally increases sexual arousal - though there are always anomalies.

Just be careful, too much muscle mass early on in life and continued into older ages has been linked to poor sexual performance and premature balding - not to mention bone structure damage.

over a year ago

Lifting heavy weights makes the body produce more testosterone. Squats are notorious for it as they are exercising a large muscle group. Never ignore your legs. Train your legs and everything else will grow that is if you train all body parts.

By *iscellaneousCouple
over a year ago

Idle

Girls lift too you know

And yes, I'm definitely hornier when I'm lifting a lot but that could be because I'm feeling all strong and sexy.

By *helbeeCouple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

Yes i go to the gym an do cardio an after the gym im horny as hell lol

I do weights too only light

But still feel the same

By *aeBabeWoman
over a year ago

London

I use to go to the gym, I wasn't hornier, if anything I was hornier when I stopped. Guess I got my exercise in a different way

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for all responses sorry wasn't being sexiest and leaving women out of this discussion

By *herealdeal90Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

"Girls lift too you know

And yes, I'm definitely hornier when I'm lifting a lot but that could be because I'm feeling all strong and sexy. "

You definitely are sexy

over a year ago

Yes true to some extend

By *ingerrrrWoman
over a year ago

Meath

The heavier I lift in a session the more rrawrrrr I feel after..

If there's s few guys around me also lifting and I can smell them it's like omg!!!

Love it!

Post new Message to Thread