Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Single female

Jump to newest

By *ornycpl-durham OP   Couple
over a year ago

near You

Just out of curiosity,what do single females look for when looking for a couple to have fun with?x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When viewing profiles... Or in general?

over a year ago

we have chatted to our fems about this and they say they have to feel comfy in the first place - so the getting to know you chats are very non pushy - a phone call with the fem usually and this is what we like to do anyway and sometimes a social meet in a neutral place but to be fair most have met us at our place and happy to have done so

over a year ago

near You

Viewing profiles and the messages they read,might be just us but trying to word a message so that it doesnt sound like we only want her because its his fantasy ,dunno if am explaining myself very well lol x

over a year ago

For me, it's a couple who will both play to start with.

After that it's a bit of flirty banter and getting on well. Only up for playing if I'm 100% comfortable with both of them

over a year ago

To have as much interaction with the man as the woman. It's a 3 some,not as 2 some with one watching and wanking. Full sex,oral for all,kissing for all. Licking her as he's fucking her,licking her as he's fucking me. Both of the women sucking him. That kind of thing.

over a year ago

"For me, it's a couple who will both play to start with.

After that it's a bit of flirty banter and getting on well. Only up for playing if I'm 100% comfortable with both of them"

exactly - we play as a 3sum not 2 plus 1 watching -

over a year ago

After that it's a bit of flirty banter and getting on well. Only up for playing if I'm 100% comfortable with both of them"

I wish I was a little bit taller .....

over a year ago

After that it's a bit of flirty banter and getting on well. Only up for playing if I'm 100% comfortable with both of them

I wish I was a little bit taller ....."

i wish we were younger and closer

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

"Viewing profiles and the messages they read,might be just us but trying to word a message so that it doesnt sound like we only want her because its his fantasy ,dunno if am explaining myself very well lol x"

It possibly is the way you are wording a message. Obvioulsy I have no idea what you are sending out, but if I get a hint that it's the male fantasy I probably wouldn't even answer.

over a year ago

near You

Thats it worded exactly,full interaction with everyone,think our problem was wording messages to get that across lol,or a crap profile lol,and i suppose there's that many people looking for single fem aswell so messages have to stand out to gain interest x

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

over a year ago

I wish I was a little bit taller .....

i wish we were younger and closer "

I wish we were more adventure and confident

over a year ago

OP.. To start I wouldn't message you as there are only pics of lady.... if you want 3 way play.. Then you have to show what's on offer... I only message couples profiles if I can see both man and woman.. And many others will say the same

over a year ago

Having re read your profile..asking people for a no thank you is more likely to get you ignored..by be anyway... Have seen others say this too . plus it has no mention of both will play on the meet or not... I can't really comment on the first message because I have filters on and do the messaging of couples myself.... But friendly, non pushy and a sense of humour is what I look for when chatting... Ending each message by signing off as which of the couple is talking.. As to get a sense of each persons character ..

over a year ago

near You

Fair point,we have pics of him in friends only,will look at that and get some of him on public,exuse to get the camera out lol

over a year ago

near You

Thanks appreciate the honest input,will have to do some rewording i think aswell x

over a year ago

a lot of wishes here

over a year ago

Haha perhaps a thread of it's own ?

over a year ago

"Just out of curiosity,what do single females look for when looking for a couple to have fun with?x"

People who are both bisexual and into similar kinds of BDSM as myself.

over a year ago

"OP.. To start I wouldn't message you as there are only pics of lady.... if you want 3 way play.. Then you have to show what's on offer... I only message couples profiles if I can see both man and woman.. And many others will say the same "

If I'm looking for a couple I want to see both of them. Not interested in men that use women as bait.

over a year ago

"To have as much interaction with the man as the woman. It's a 3 some,not as 2 some with one watching and wanking. Full sex,oral for all,kissing for all. Licking her as he's fucking her,licking her as he's fucking me. Both of the women sucking him. That kind of thing."

This.

over a year ago

near You

Thanks guys for all the input,have altered profile and pics so hopefully a bit clearer x

over a year ago

"Just out of curiosity,what do single females look for when looking for a couple to have fun with?x"
attraction to both for a starter xx

over a year ago

"Viewing profiles and the messages they read,might be just us but trying to word a message so that it doesnt sound like we only want her because its his fantasy ,dunno if am explaining myself very well lol x"
yes agree xx

Post new Message to Thread