Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Single men unable to accommodate

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why is this? Seems a bit strange to us, obviously not always the case with house shares etc but makes us wonder if there is a significant other not aware of what's going on..... We don't mind that though, that's up to the guy but could do with some honesty

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There are probably thousands of individual reasons as to why

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Lots of guys live with housemates or still at home.

Even older guys who've got divorced etc. make end up back at the parent's for a while.

By *ungManc30Man
over a year ago

Manchester

I can accommodate in Manchester. But the they must still live with mummy lol

over a year ago

Single women that cant?

over a year ago

Couldn't care less. Everyone has a story. We met at clubs or parties and don't ask for a background check... Look good, smell nice, we like you, we fancy you... Kerching you've pulled.

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Couples that can't accommodate... Single ladies that can't ..

All of the reasons that can be used for the above could be the very same for a single guy...

over a year ago

I don't concern myself over it. Hotels work perfectly well

over a year ago

Just amazing that so many single guys can't accommodate.

over a year ago

"Just amazing that so many single guys can't accommodate. "

Its the recession

over a year ago

I can't accom.. I don't have a significant other....

Some may have... But lots of reasons why people can't...

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

Why ??

By *razedcatMan
over a year ago

London / Herts

If you're going to make inferences, age is a relevant consideration. I think it's more questionable if a 40 year old man cannot accommodate, as opposed to a 21 year old.

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

No it isn't, some people just dont want casual partners in their house, nothing wrong with that, I don't accomadate either but strangely no one seems to mind, leave the guys alone, what they chose to do isn't any different to what any one else chooses to do

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

Never realised that to be a 'single' guy you have to accommodate...

To be a single lady or a couple you don't ...

over a year ago

"Just amazing that so many single guys can't accommodate.

No it isn't, some people just dont want casual partners in their house, nothing wrong with that, I don't accomadate either but strangely no one seems to mind, leave the guys alone, what they chose to do isn't any different to what any one else chooses to do "

The point being that they are more than willing to come to us. That's absolutely fine. No problem at all using our place.

over a year ago

"Never realised that to be a 'single' guy you have to accommodate...

To be a single lady or a couple you don't ... "

Have you never read the forum? The sun shines out of women's arses, couples are superior because they are true swingers and men aren't even worth acknowledging!

over a year ago

It could be you notice it more because you are looking at more Male profiles then any of the others, And we all know there are more Males on here the couples/Women

over a year ago

You don't. Just saying that it's weird that all these highly sexually active people can't accommodate. Where do they go when they pull in a vanilla world?!

over a year ago

Its not strange - just ask if your'e dubious.

Should we be dubious if single women who can accommodate? Not really?

over a year ago

Sometimes that may be the case, but I don't think anyone should have to explain why they can't or don't want to accommodate. No one bats an eyelid if a woman says she doesn't want to invite strangers round to her home, why should it be any different if a man chooses to do the same?

over a year ago

"It could be you notice it more because you are looking at more Male profiles then any of the others, And we all know there are more Males on here the couples/Women"

And in fact your profile says that you don't accommodate, well maybe after a few meets, but you are happy to go to their place for a few hours or over night. Lucky people haha

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

It's just another stick to beat you with, it aggravates me that for some it's acceptable for others it's not

over a year ago

You don't. Just saying that it's weird that all these highly sexually active people can't accommodate. Where do they go when they pull in a vanilla world?! "

It's slightly different to say to your mum and dad "can my girlfriend stay over" than "there's a couple that i want to come over and its going to get noisy.... You don't mind do you?"

over a year ago

ugh my prev message doesn't make sense

cant be arsed lol

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

No it isn't, some people just dont want casual partners in their house, nothing wrong with that, I don't accomadate either but strangely no one seems to mind, leave the guys alone, what they chose to do isn't any different to what any one else chooses to do

The point being that they are more than willing to come to us. That's absolutely fine. No problem at all using our place."

Then don't use your house, simples

over a year ago

Not that strange at all. Plenty of people are in unsatisfying (to themselves) relationships and would rather live a lie and be a liar to get what they want from everyone they use.

Some guys are genuine obviously. Plenty are not, nothing weird about that at all. The internet encourages this behaviour by allowing people to be more devious.

over a year ago

You don't. Just saying that it's weird that all these highly sexually active people can't accommodate. Where do they go when they pull in a vanilla world?! "

#travelodge

Or maybe back to the person's house who they've just pulled.

over a year ago

The point being that they are more than willing to come to us. That's absolutely fine. No problem at all using our place."

Ok keep the bed warm....Im on my way

over a year ago

You don't. Just saying that it's weird that all these highly sexually active people can't accommodate. Where do they go when they pull in a vanilla world?!

#travelodge

Or maybe back to the person's house who they've just pulled."

Or the bushes.....or even down a alley

over a year ago

The point being that they are more than willing to come to us. That's absolutely fine. No problem at all using our place.

Then don't use your house, simples "

Lol well we have used it a couple of times, simples really, just nice to have a choice of where to meet and not be the ones that always have to accommodate

over a year ago

"Not that strange at all. Plenty of people are in unsatisfying (to themselves) relationships and would rather live a lie and be a liar to get what they want from everyone they use.

Some guys are genuine obviously. Plenty are not, nothing weird about that at all. The internet encourages this behaviour by allowing people to be more devious."

And that's all we want. A bit of honesty. We don't care if you want to cheat on your wife and leave your kids at home. No concern of ours at all, just don't make out you are angels

over a year ago

"It could be you notice it more because you are looking at more Male profiles then any of the others, And we all know there are more Males on here the couples/Women

And in fact your profile says that you don't accommodate, well maybe after a few meets, but you are happy to go to their place for a few hours or over night. Lucky people haha"

I don't accommodate for various reasons but I don't have to put them on my profile, If people I have been chatting with ask me I tell them the reasons

By *he Gentleman CallerMan
over a year ago

Southampton

"I don't concern myself over it. Hotels work perfectly well "

Yep, that's right

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

Lol well we have used it a couple of times, simples really, just nice to have a choice of where to meet and not be the ones that always have to accommodate "

You don't have to though, hotels are pretty cheap plus you don't have to clean up after

over a year ago

"It could be you notice it more because you are looking at more Male profiles then any of the others, And we all know there are more Males on here the couples/Women

And in fact your profile says that you don't accommodate, well maybe after a few meets, but you are happy to go to their place for a few hours or over night. Lucky people haha

Good for you. See nothing wrong with being honest

I don't accommodate for various reasons but I don't have to put them on my profile, If people I have been chatting with ask me I tell them the reasons "

over a year ago

Lol well we have used it a couple of times, simples really, just nice to have a choice of where to meet and not be the ones that always have to accommodate

You don't have to though, hotels are pretty cheap plus you don't have to clean up after "

That is very true

By *ungBlackTopMan
over a year ago

salford

simple, it's because they're not single and the GF/wife is unaware of their extra marital activities and plus the kids are light sleepers.

over a year ago

Lol well we have used it a couple of times, simples really, just nice to have a choice of where to meet and not be the ones that always have to accommodate "

Hotels... Clubs...

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

Same place as the single ladies... Or ...anyone else..

over a year ago

Same place as the single ladies... Or ...anyone else.. "

Home?

over a year ago

Home?"

I don't take people home

over a year ago

"Not that strange at all. Plenty of people are in unsatisfying (to themselves) relationships and would rather live a lie and be a liar to get what they want from everyone they use.

Some guys are genuine obviously. Plenty are not, nothing weird about that at all. The internet encourages this behaviour by allowing people to be more devious.

And that's all we want. A bit of honesty. We don't care if you want to cheat on your wife and leave your kids at home. No concern of ours at all, just don't make out you are angels "

These people tend to get a buzz off deceiving others, or aren't confident enough to tell the truth because they'll get shamed for it, so they won't be honest. But yeah honesty would be best then you can take into consideration if they are what you're looking for and if it's likely you'll get what you want from meets.

over a year ago

If i thought the fact i don't mention my wife on my profile stopped me getting meets I'd change it. But i don't think it's that.

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

Home?"

Could be, I've no idea where folk of any gender decide to go,

why single out single guys.. ?? Single guys , single ladies or couple S all can have the same reasons.. why single out single guys. ?? Easy target..

By *lanwoodMan
over a year ago

Alton

As a person who cannot accommodate, the reasons for which are clearly stated at the top of my profile, I am sure that the vast majority of "single" men who can't are in a relationship that they don't wish to admit to. It is one of the pitfalls on here, as is the fact that a large number of "couples" aren't couples at all.

over a year ago

And that's all we want. A bit of honesty. We don't care if you want to cheat on your wife and leave your kids at home. No concern of ours at all, just don't make out you are angels

These people tend to get a buzz off deceiving others, or aren't confident enough to tell the truth because they'll get shamed for it, so they won't be honest. But yeah honesty would be best then you can take into consideration if they are what you're looking for and if it's likely you'll get what you want from meets.

"

You see the point of our post is that ideally we want a long term FB, better for all of us, can explore, trust, be safe with each other etc so that's why it's annoying that single men can't be honest. NOT all of them but some of them. If there is no way we can ever go theirs then it limits our choices for a LTR and makes us a bit concerned that we may be wasting our time.

By no means did we intend to make all the haters think that we hate married or single men or swingers or anything like that because we don't. At all.

over a year ago

"As a person who cannot accommodate, the reasons for which are clearly stated at the top of my profile, I am sure that the vast majority of "single" men who can't are in a relationship that they don't wish to admit to. It is one of the pitfalls on here, as is the fact that a large number of "couples" aren't couples at all."

Or singles who are really part of a"couple"..

over a year ago

"As a person who cannot accommodate, the reasons for which are clearly stated at the top of my profile, I am sure that the vast majority of "single" men who can't are in a relationship that they don't wish to admit to. It is one of the pitfalls on here, as is the fact that a large number of "couples" aren't couples at all."

That's where the verifications for us couples help

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

"Why is this? Seems a bit strange to us, obviously not always the case with house shares etc but makes us wonder if there is a significant other not aware of what's going on..... We don't mind that though, that's up to the guy but could do with some honesty"

On this site you can be single male or female, couple or TV/TS, there isn't a man with significant other but playing alone option.

By *otandpepperCouple
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Simple reason. Our home is our sanctuary. Safety reason as well. I am not really happy to share my address with the strangers.

over a year ago

You see the point of our post is that ideally we want a long term FB, better for all of us, can explore, trust, be safe with each other etc so that's why it's annoying that single men can't be honest. NOT all of them but some of them. If there is no way we can ever go theirs then it limits our choices for a LTR and makes us a bit concerned that we may be wasting our time.

By no means did we intend to make all the haters think that we hate married or single men or swingers or anything like that because we don't. At all."

Then just look at those who can accommodate... Simple

over a year ago

By no means did we intend to make all the haters think that we hate married or single men or swingers or anything like that because we don't. At all."

I didn't get hate from your reply or original post.

Yeah i totally agree with you that trust is very important, even more so when you know that some people get off on deceiving others (always a bad trait in someone that).

I'm also looking for something more that would involve a lot of mutual trust - sadly a lot of people wanna run before they can walk and push for things i don't feel comfortable with with them. Or i just end up getting less than what i want. It's frustrating at times but i just get on with it, and am very patient luckily.

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"There are probably thousands of individual reasons as to why"

We don't consider it beyond "can't do his place, so either ours, club or hotel"

We're looking for sex, not the Spanish Inquisition...

Mr ddc

By *lanwoodMan
over a year ago

Alton

"As a person who cannot accommodate, the reasons for which are clearly stated at the top of my profile, I am sure that the vast majority of "single" men who can't are in a relationship that they don't wish to admit to. It is one of the pitfalls on here, as is the fact that a large number of "couples" aren't couples at all.

That's where the verifications for us couples help "

Yes, I agree. Verifications can be very telling for all sorts of reasons.

over a year ago

I don't concern myself over it hotels work perfectly well

By *arnayguyMan
over a year ago

Durham Tees

I am a single guy, I have no partner and I accommodate. Or should I say I accommodate when I feel comfortable, which is how it should be for any man or woman, single or couple.

To invite a complete stranger into your home is one thing but to invite more than one adds risk. You can always see where one guest is but with more than one guest, you hope they are honest but they could easily be having a mooch about your private stuff while their other half is keeping you busy. But as a couple with one guest you can always make sure you know where your guest is.

My neighbours know which room is my bedroom and will know when I am 'entertaining'. I don't mind when it is with a single woman but I don't necessarily want to broadcast that I am entertaining multiple partners in my bedroom.

So singles with their own place have every right not to accommodate in their own home. It does not automatically mean you should leap head first into accusing them of being liars.

over a year ago

"I am a single guy, I have no partner and I accommodate. Or should I say I accommodate when I feel comfortable, which is how it should be for any man or woman, single or couple.

To invite a complete stranger into your home is one thing but to invite more than one adds risk. You can always see where one guest is but with more than one guest, you hope they are honest but they could easily be having a mooch about your private stuff while their other half is keeping you busy. But as a couple with one guest you can always make sure you know where your guest is.

My neighbours know which room is my bedroom and will know when I am 'entertaining'. I don't mind when it is with a single woman but I don't necessarily want to broadcast that I am entertaining multiple partners in my bedroom.

So singles with their own place have every right not to accommodate in their own home. It does not automatically mean you should leap head first into accusing them of being liars."

Absolutely agree and glad we are all on the same page, it's all about choice. So if they can't accommodate and we can't accommodate and no one wants to book a hotel then no harm done, no meets and no concerns.

Apologies if we dive head first into accusations regarding people's true status, that wasn't the intention and I think we were clear in that it made us suspicious but maybe not.

over a year ago

I can accommodate but I rarely do, it's quite simple really, i like my private space, I find hotels less stressful and it's completely neutral territory. If I choose to invite someone back that's my choice but I don't want to feel pressured or dictated too.

By *amyam5627Man
over a year ago

Swadlincote

I've just sent a message to some one, I can't accommodate due to the fact I rent a room off someone (I'm not ashamed that I do this, I can't afford to rent a house or buy) I've just had the most judgemental messages back.

I choose when I play and when I don't, I choose the fact I don't accommodate. This couple had to be one of the rudest i had ever come across.

Thank god most couples understand.

over a year ago

"I can accommodate but I rarely do, it's quite simple really, i like my private space, I find hotels less stressful and it's completely neutral territory. If I choose to invite someone back that's my choice but I don't want to feel pressured or dictated too.

"

Absolutely agree. You would be surprised at the number of guys who want to come to ours though, and for the same reasons we don't always want to accommodate.

But of our 4 meets we have accommodated twice and paid the entire bill for the hotel once so I don't believe that we are all that bad really.

over a year ago

"I've just sent a message to some one, I can't accommodate due to the fact I rent a room off someone (I'm not ashamed that I do this, I can't afford to rent a house or buy) I've just had the most judgemental messages back.

I choose when I play and when I don't, I choose the fact I don't accommodate. This couple had to be one of the rudest i had ever come across.

That seems very unfair!

Thank god most couples understand. "

By *lanwoodMan
over a year ago

Alton

The profile message says "can accommodate", not "must accommodate", so I don't see the problem in people saying they can but being choosy as to whom they do invite into their private space.

By *lanwoodMan
over a year ago

Alton

"I can accommodate but I rarely do, it's quite simple really, i like my private space, I find hotels less stressful and it's completely neutral territory. If I choose to invite someone back that's my choice but I don't want to feel pressured or dictated too.

Absolutely agree. You would be surprised at the number of guys who want to come to ours though, and for the same reasons we don't always want to accommodate.

But of our 4 meets we have accommodated twice and paid the entire bill for the hotel once so I don't believe that we are all that bad really."

Judging from your photos, I would say you are the exact opposite of bad.

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

"Why is this? Seems a bit strange to us, obviously not always the case with house shares etc but makes us wonder if there is a significant other not aware of what's going on..... We don't mind that though, that's up to the guy but could do with some honesty"

It's not remotely strange If you want to know why they can't accommodate then just ask. Problem solved.

over a year ago

I don't accommodate due to inviting a girl over for the night and upon waking up she was gone and so were my keys and car

But that's my only reason

Thankfully police found the car with keys in it but never heard of her again

Thank god!

By *heclitmaster84Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Don't know why they cant accommodate but I know I can x

over a year ago

Some people just don't want to accommodate it could be as simple as that

over a year ago

"Why is this? Seems a bit strange to us, obviously not always the case with house shares etc but makes us wonder if there is a significant other not aware of what's going on..... We don't mind that though, that's up to the guy but could do with some honesty

It's not remotely strange If you want to know why they can't accommodate then just ask. Problem solved."

Uh yeah we do that. Like we said at the start just want a bit of honesty

Post new Message to Thread