Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Flashing at truck drivers

Jump to newest

By *ophie199 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

Why do I love the hubby driving me past truck drivers whilst I give them a flash

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well the drivers certainly wouldnt miss your boobs

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why do I love the hubby driving me past truck drivers whilst I give them a flash"

There's one very handsome fab truck driver I'd flash any day of the week!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't drive trucks often, but remind me to do it when I'm in Leeds...lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why do I love the hubby driving me past truck drivers whilst I give them a flash"

I dunno. Because you like the idea of someone losing control of their HGV and causing a multi-car pileup?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

How would you live with yourself if the lorry wiped out a coachload of children because of your stupid actions?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wish someone would flash at me when I'm on the m25

Reply privately

over a year ago

have seen it a few times sitting at lights when I'm in my van , but as said need to be careful on the move .( must come up to leeds )

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Why do I love the hubby driving me past truck drivers whilst I give them a flash

I dunno. Because you like the idea of someone losing control of their HGV and causing a multi-car pileup?"

This!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Because you're a thoughtless attention seeker with no regard for the safety of other road users?

Reply privately

By *ucky1Man
over a year ago

a straightjacket

Wow, nice to see another OP getting hammered. What if the OP meant trucks that were stationary in a traffic queue or parked up.

Seriously, I'm a trucker and have seen many accidents caused by other road users on their phones than truckers getting flashed!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

What about van drivers aswell? I'm near Leeds ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wow, nice to see another OP getting hammered. What if the OP meant trucks that were stationary in a traffic queue or parked up.

Seriously, I'm a trucker and have seen many accidents caused by other road users on their phones than truckers getting flashed!!!"

OP bashing seems to be a sport to some on here

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why do I love the hubby driving me past truck drivers whilst I give them a flash

Because you're a thoughtless attention seeker with no regard for the safety of other road users? "

well bella i would be happy to see you in leeds

Reply privately

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"OP bashing seems to be a sport to some on here"

I only notice this sort of thing when an OP posts that they enjoy doing illegal and dangerous things.

Why should we approve just because they get a kick out of it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

In op defence....if they drove into a tree im sure mrs would be ok.

Who needs air bags when you have knockers like that

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not the first person to post on this topic, and the responses were pretty much the same too!

Maybe there should be something in the Highway Code.

Reply privately

By *rinking-in-laCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

"Wow, nice to see another OP getting hammered. What if the OP meant trucks that were stationary in a traffic queue or parked up.

Seriously, I'm a trucker and have seen many accidents caused by other road users on their phones than truckers getting flashed!!!

OP bashing seems to be a sport to some on here"

I am better than you because I can find a reason to be outraged.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP bashing seems to be a sport to some on here

I only notice this sort of thing when an OP posts that they enjoy doing illegal and dangerous things.

Why should we approve just because they get a kick out of it?"

Sodemy is illegal in some parts - lol - and who doesn't enjoy that?! Go on, trawl the forum for anal and kick off about it! pmsl

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP bashing seems to be a sport to some on here

I am better than you because I can find a reason to be outraged."

Reply privately

By *rinking-in-laCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Why should we approve just because they get a kick out of it?"

It is not dangerous. Having a shit badly written corrupt newspaper open at page three could be seen as dangerous in that instance.

Really guys, have a word.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nobody objects when the green man flashes

Reply privately

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Sodemy is illegal in some parts - lol - and who doesn't enjoy that?! Go on, trawl the forum for anal and kick off about it! pmsl"

I didn't see me kicking off about anything. We have a difference of opinion on this. Which is allowed. Just accept it instead of turning nasty.

Reply privately

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

It is not dangerous. Having a shit badly written corrupt newspaper open at page three could be seen as dangerous in that instance.

Really guys, have a word."

Really guys, understand that everyone has different opinions on things.

Reply privately

By *rinking-in-laCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Really guys, have a word.

Really guys, understand that everyone has different opinions on things."

Yes, we do, and when ones opinion is demonstrably nonsense then people have the right to say so.

The right to an opinion is no more than that. It is not a right not to have that opinion challenged and derided where it need either, none or both.

Our opinions are frequently challenged and derided, sometimes for good reason, that is life. That is debate, and that is how we advance as a race.

Reply privately

By *ucky1Man
over a year ago

a straightjacket

Ladies, if you are going to flash us hard working truckers, please do so in traffic queues when we are stationary, or on an empty road where no one else can be hurt should the trucker lose control and swerve

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ladies, if you are going to flash us hard working truckers, please do so in traffic queues when we are stationary, or on an empty road where no one else can be hurt should the trucker lose control and swerve "

Or just have more self control

Reply privately

By *ucky1Man
over a year ago

a straightjacket

"Ladies, if you are going to flash us hard working truckers, please do so in traffic queues when we are stationary, or on an empty road where no one else can be hurt should the trucker lose control and swerve

Or just have more self control"

I've never been flashed by a woman so wouldn't know, haha....was once flashed by a man thou

Reply privately

By *iptopcoolMan
over a year ago

mid

True movies 2 now

Best trucker movie of all time

Reply privately

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Yes, we do, and when ones opinion is demonstrably nonsense then people have the right to say so."

So you have a go at people who don't have the same opinion as you. That's kind of what I was getting at.

Reply privately

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Oh dear oh dear oh dear

Reply privately

over a year ago

I once talked an ex into driving round completely naked :p was pretty priceless

Reply privately

over a year ago

What arguments have I missed

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Id like to see all the slaters actual driving reactions , and I'd also question a persons driving ability of something as ordinary as a set of tits are gonna make you crash , maybe you shouldn't be on the road until you attended an extended driving awareness course or similar

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Id like to see all the slaters actual driving reactions , and I'd also question a persons driving ability of something as ordinary as a set of tits are gonna make you crash , maybe you shouldn't be on the road until you attended an extended driving awareness course or similar "

Do they have a tit awareness module? If so, where do I sign up?

Reply privately

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Id like to see all the slaters actual driving reactions , and I'd also question a persons driving ability of something as ordinary as a set of tits are gonna make you crash , maybe you shouldn't be on the road until you attended an extended driving awareness course or similar "

According to another thread you shouldn't be on the roads at all

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tits are so wide spread on here and Iv already felt enough to be not that effected whilst driving , rubber necking is the dangerous thing to do

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Id like to see all the slaters actual driving reactions , and I'd also question a persons driving ability of something as ordinary as a set of tits are gonna make you crash , maybe you shouldn't be on the road until you attended an extended driving awareness course or similar

According to another thread you shouldn't be on the roads at all "

I'm apparently undesirable and shouldn't even be on fab

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm not even gonna get involved ..... But we have done it , and when the trucker pulls into a lay by and Sabrina jumps in and finishes him off .... Now that's horny

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm not even gonna get involved ..... But we have done it , and when the trucker pulls into a lay by and Sabrina jumps in and finishes him off .... Now that's horny "

And then gets back in the car and gives me a bj as we drive on our merry way , looking for the next trucker

Reply privately

over a year ago

What a fricking ridiculous comment! By your thinking should the driving test then include the examiner flashing a photo of bare breasts at the poor unsuspecting test candidate? Swerve and you fail?

And I bet making your ex drive around naked made you feel really clever

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm not even gonna get involved ..... But we have done it , and when the trucker pulls into a lay by and Sabrina jumps in and finishes him off .... Now that's horny

And then gets back in the car and gives me a bj as we drive on our merry way , looking for the next trucker "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Talked her into as in asked . Requested . Not made . Make me look like a fukin wierdo .

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've done it while stationary in traffic or at lights

Reply privately

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Talked her into as in asked . Requested . Not made . Make me look like a fukin wierdo ."

I'm sure it's not changed anyone's opinion of you so don't worry

Reply privately

over a year ago

I appologise for my seemingly aggressive outburst but i refuse to have anyone try and make me look a complete twat that makes any women do anything

just saying

Reply privately

By *ucky1Man
over a year ago

a straightjacket

"I've done it while stationary in traffic or at lights "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I put my arse out the window goin down the m6 coz another driver cut us up and then flagged us off . Was also priceless . Then pulled a coach full of women on there way to a hen party

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Talked her into as in asked . Requested . Not made . Make me look like a fukin wierdo ."

No. You do a good enough job of that yourself with your macho bragging. And its *fucking weirdo* as you're being pedantic.

Having read your comments on your other driving thread you're not in a position to give advice on road safety - if anyone needs an advanced driving course you should be top of the list.

I just pray I'm not ever driving on the same stretch of road as you when my children are in the car

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I put my arse out the window goin down the m6 coz another driver cut us up and then flagged us off . Was also priceless . Then pulled a coach full of women on there way to a hen party "

Of course you did. Bless

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well, it seems we all agree that flashing tits is acceptable, and really quite nice, but only under the following conditions:

1. All traffic is stationary

2. No vehicle is in any way impeding the smooth flow of fellow road users

3. All drivers have attended an advanced tit alert training course

Reply privately

By *ucky1Man
over a year ago

a straightjacket

"Well, it seems we all agree that flashing tits is acceptable, and really quite nice, but only under the following conditions:

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

N if anyone else thinks am gonna suck arse in order to get my cock wet think again . I honestly aint that hard up

Reply privately

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

I seen a guy finger fucking a lady n she had her legs open n up on d dashboard at 5 o'clock in d evening rush hour traffic going along real slowely n I just looked to see why it was going real slow for n then I seen them at it no shame at all . Could not beleive it lol

Reply privately

By *attys74Man
over a year ago

Pontefract

[Removed by poster at 10/02/16 05:11:32]

Reply privately

By *attys74Man
over a year ago

Pontefract

There's one very handsome fab truck driver I'd flash any day of the week!"

That's because you've not met me yet

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I dunno. Because you like the idea of someone losing control of their HGV and causing a multi-car pileup?"

This!

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Well, it seems we all agree that flashing tits is acceptable, and really quite nice, but only under the following conditions:

"

one needs only enrol on Fab: some posters I avoid as it's an automatic "tit alert".

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well said

Reply privately

over a year ago

But some OPs pretty much aka it inevitable. I agree with those questioning the behaviour - why shouldn't I challenge the OP?

Flashing us wrong. It's wrong when a man does it to an unsuspecting woman and it's just as wrong when a woman does it to a man. And doing something that will distract a truck driver is pretty moronic?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do any women really actually get off on this or is it just male fantasy? I don't really understand the male fantasy side either mind.

I think a good rule of thumb is to keep your tits for people who actually want to see them, not any poor sod who happens to be in the vicinity.

Reply privately

By *uriousBristolCplCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

"I appologise for my seemingly aggressive outburst but i refuse to have anyone try and make me look a complete twat that makes any women do anything

just saying "

WOW

You're a right proper brave, tough talking keyboard assassin arn't you

As for 'Getting your dick wet' I have a hunch your Fleshlight won't be getting binned for some time yet

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

[Removed by poster at 10/02/16 07:20:20]

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

Because you like forcing your sexual perversions on innocent bystanders who have shown no interest and may be offended by it?

Because the thought of distracting someone in charge of several tons of fast moving machinery and possibly endangering not only your lives but the truck drivers life and the lives of other innocent parties just going about their business gets you off?

I don't know really, I honestly don't know why people think this is acceptable behaviour.

If this was a man admitting to flashing old ladies in a park he'd be vilified and hung out to dry but because it's a woman getting her tits out its a-ok and super horny and she is congratulated for it?!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"N if anyone else thinks am gonna suck arse in order to get my cock wet think again . I honestly aint that hard up "

I dont think you need to worry lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

Really guys, have a word."

While driving I think it is considered dangerous to be reading newspapers so not really sure what your point is there to be honest.

The fact is distracting drivers is illegal and that us why people get a kick out of it.

Even without the 'its danferous' argument you still have the argument that you are forcing your sexual games onto to non consenting individuals and I think we can all agree that that is not acceptable. Not all truck drivers are Pervy letches keen for a flash of a tit and to assume they are does them a great disservice.

Reply privately

By *ophie199 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

I meant in the service station whilst they're parked up guys and ladies

Reply privately

over a year ago

Any distraction can cause an accident... My reaction would be to take down registration. Liking tits and cock is one thing.. subjecting someone to them without consent is actually against the law never mind It being reckless, thoughtless and selfish, to do so where It may cause injury or death.

And it's the people doing the flashing that need the extended driving awareness course don't you think?. As they are the ones causing the distraction and hazard.

Flashing someone in charge of a vehicle that could cause instant death because of the size of it is extremely reckless. Takes 2 seconds lack of concentration to lose control of a vehicle.

I just wish people would stop and think before doing these completely stupid things and think of others before there sexual kicks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"I meant in the service station whilst they're parked up guys and ladies"

Course you did!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hartshead Moor?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Still against the law.. Still subjecting someone to something they may not want to see... Still could be others around, children, vulnerable adults.. Someone else driving... If it was a fella saying he flashed his cock at women he would be getting lynched.. why is it any different for a woman??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I meant in the service station whilst they're parked up guys and ladies

Still against the law.. Still subjecting someone to something they may not want to see... Still could be others around, children, vulnerable adults.. Someone else driving... If it was a fella saying he flashed his cock at women he would be getting lynched.. why is it any different for a woman?? "

Yawn

Reply privately

By *ucky1Man
over a year ago

a straightjacket

Can we just nip something in the bud here. Truckers are professional drivers so to assume someone flashing their tits would cause said trucker to lose control and cause a multi vehicle accident is pretty naive and dramatic.

As a trucker, we face much bigger distractions on the road and maybe someone flashing at a non professional driver would cause more harm!

Reply privately

By *ittenandthepirateCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 10/02/16 09:23:42]

Reply privately

By *uslaffMan
over a year ago

manchester

5 in and here he is

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow Sophie wish I was a truck driver lol

Reply privately

By *37fMan
over a year ago

north west

Any one wanna flash me ill glady look ha ha ha

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well I feel particularly inclined to comment on this thread being a professional HGV driver for 16 years now (The last 11 driving petrol tankers)

If people think that a quick flash of tits to man in his 30s 40s 50s is going to cause motorway havoc then there are some people needing a reality check. A professional HGV driver will have a far higher level of concentration that a normal road user will have!

Even more so if he has done courses like IAM commercial Class, SAFED, Smiths driver training etc.

You want to know what I see every day on the roads that are far worse? People applying their make up! Reading books! Combing their hair! Using their phones! Eating pasta from little plastic tubs! Doing crosswords! Masturbating! Driving with cruise control on and their feet across passenger seat! I can go on all day about the idiotic behavioral pattern of normal road users

There are far more distracting things on the road than a pair of tits passing me by! When it happens to me all I think is "Great, a set of tits....Now what am I having for lunch"

Plus look at this logistically, in order to flash a driver? You need to be on a dual carriage way, more likely a motorway. So what other bystanders are going to be around to see that two second moment as the car passes?

To the woman who's reaction would be to take the registration plate down? I'm curious how you'd do that? Pick up your phone and take a photo? Root around your handbag for a pen and paper? Grab your lipstick and write it on your hand? All this whilst you're driving yourself eh?

Seriously, I don't know how some people get through life being so easily offended with their superior morality

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well I feel particularly inclined to comment on this thread being a professional HGV driver for 16 years now (The last 11 driving petrol tankers)

If people think that a quick flash of tits to man in his 30s 40s 50s is going to cause motorway havoc then there are some people needing a reality check. A professional HGV driver will have a far higher level of concentration that a normal road user will have!

Even more so if he has done courses like IAM commercial Class, SAFED, Smiths driver training etc.

You want to know what I see every day on the roads that are far worse? People applying their make up! Reading books! Combing their hair! Using their phones! Eating pasta from little plastic tubs! Doing crosswords! Masturbating! Driving with cruise control on and their feet across passenger seat! I can go on all day about the idiotic behavioral pattern of normal road users

There are far more distracting things on the road than a pair of tits passing me by! When it happens to me all I think is "Great, a set of tits....Now what am I having for lunch"

Plus look at this logistically, in order to flash a driver? You need to be on a dual carriage way, more likely a motorway. So what other bystanders are going to be around to see that two second moment as the car passes?

To the woman who's reaction would be to take the registration plate down? I'm curious how you'd do that? Pick up your phone and take a photo? Root around your handbag for a pen and paper? Grab your lipstick and write it on your hand? All this whilst you're driving yourself eh?

Seriously, I don't know how some people get through life being so easily offended with their superior morality "

Truck drivers in my opinion are the best drivers on the rd,apart from us 999 drivers lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

its good fun

Reply privately

over a year ago

its good fun "

Reply privately

over a year ago

We like doing it,might even do it tomorrow.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We like doing it,might even do it tomorrow."

Have fun guys , we will be doing it tonight

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We like doing it,might even do it tomorrow.

Have fun guys , we will be doing it tonight "

ww will,thanks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well I feel particularly inclined to comment on this thread being a professional HGV driver for 16 years now (The last 11 driving petrol tankers)

Seriously, I don't know how some people get through life being so easily offended with their superior morality Truck drivers in my opinion are the best drivers on the rd,apart from us 999 drivers lol "

In my opinion they are the worst drivers on the road. Do they really think its safe to drive just feet away from the truck in front of them?

Reply privately

By *rinking-in-laCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

There seems to be an assertion that driving a specific type of vehicle means you are automatically the same sort of driver.

That is obviously complete nonsense.

Some truck drivers I have seen have behaved utterly disgracefully and dangerously whilst driving. However that does not mean that all truck drivers are the worst on the road.

Many car drivers do utterly ridiculous things whilst driving. That does not mean all car drivers are the worst on the road.

It means dickheads are dickheads and occasionally everyone fucks up.

Lumping everyone together means we never will get to the bottom of anything.

Reply privately

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

What's the point of the forums?

Is it to slate, diss or debate? Or maybe exchange light hearted messages? Or maybe something else?

It's frustrating reading a forum on a topic and all the posts are from people disagreeing with the topic, or the op

Perhaps all topics should have a counter post for all those that disagree? I think it highly unlikely you will alter another's behaviour on here so I am not convinced in the need for negative/disagreeing comments, perhaps if you disagree block the poster and move on to another post?

If you are concerned about someone doing something illegal call the police

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

If you are concerned about someone doing something illegal call the police "

Using handsfree of course

Reply privately

By *eachyPairCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

[Removed by poster at 10/02/16 16:03:55]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im all up for that FLASH ME FLASH ME

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Im all up for that FLASH ME FLASH ME"

....Safety first.

Reply privately

By *abphilMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Is this a local government policy lol?

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"What's the point of the forums?

Is it to slate, diss or debate? Or maybe exchange light hearted messages? Or maybe something else?

It's frustrating reading a forum on a topic and all the posts are from people disagreeing with the topic, or the op

Perhaps all topics should have a counter post for all those that disagree? I think it highly unlikely you will alter another's behaviour on here so I am not convinced in the need for negative/disagreeing comments, perhaps if you disagree block the poster and move on to another post?

I'm going to disagree with you on this. It is unlikely that anybody will alter their behaviour based on what anybody says on here but are you saying that whatever anybody posts we should only respond if we agree? At what point should we speak out if we think a sexual practice is dangerous or non consensual or should we just keep quiet no matter what the op advocates?

The subject of flashing has come up many times now and I no longer bother responding but I defend the right of others to do so whatever their opinion.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Haha worst backpedal ever

Reply privately

over a year ago

This. I'm sure a quick cheap thrill is worth it...

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Haha worst backpedal ever "

you mean they're on a tandem

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm going to disagree with you on this. It is unlikely that anybody will alter their behaviour based on what anybody says on here but are you saying that whatever anybody posts we should only respond if we agree? At what point should we speak out if we think a sexual practice is dangerous or non consensual or should we just keep quiet no matter what the op advocates?

The subject of flashing has come up many times now and I no longer bother responding but I defend the right of others to do so whatever their opinion. "

As do we , but we can see the point made by Sarah too .

It's incredibly hard to have a bit of light hearted fun sometimes on threads where the moralistic pc brigade get all high and mighty .

Is it worth getting involved ?

Probably not , but we do anyway .

If only because we gave up caring a long while ago what other forum users think about what we do or don't do

Reply privately

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

The subject of flashing has come up many times now and I no longer bother responding but I defend the right of others to do so whatever their opinion. "

There are people paid to monitor the posts, it's not up to other members what should & shouldn't be discussed

However, I am not here to be drawn into a debate so thank you for your feedback. I won't be posting on this thread again

Reply privately

over a year ago

The idea that we should only post on topics we agre if we agree with the OP is utterly ridiculous

Reply privately

over a year ago

The subject of flashing has come up many times now and I no longer bother responding but I defend the right of others to do so whatever their opinion.

There are people paid to monitor the posts, it's not up to other members what should & shouldn't be discussed

However, I am not here to be drawn into a debate so thank you for your feedback. I won't be posting on this thread again "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh gosh OP! If I've learned anything from the forums its that you don't discuss anything driving related.

I once posted that I put my feet on the dashboard as a passenger and people's reactions were startling. Flashing truck drivers?! I can only imagine!

I haven't read the thread, but I feel your pain.

-Courtney

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Oh gosh OP! If I've learned anything from the forums its that you don't discuss anything driving related.

I once posted that I put my feet on the dashboard as a passenger and people's reactions were startling. Flashing truck drivers?! I can only imagine!

-Courtney"

That was because you only flashed your feet Courtney

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/02/16 17:27:19]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

-Courtney

That was because you only flashed your feet Courtney "

I truly hope she flashed a bit more than her feet

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

-Courtney

I truly hope she flashed a bit more than her feet "

Ill 2nd that

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

-Courtney

I truly hope she flashed a bit more than her feet "

I saw your other post too!!

And no, I had jeans and sneakers on - don't drag me into this thread

Reply privately

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

"

-Courtney

And no, I had jeans and sneakers on - don't drag me into this thread "

Snickers on your feet - two fetishes at once!

Reply privately

over a year ago

the last time a couple posted on here about doing something that was frowned upon by the vast majority of the forumites, they were forced to go UNLOS!!

posting anything in the forums gives you a 50/50 chance of people either picking up the thread and running with it or turning on the poster and vilifying them for having such bad taste....its always black and white with no grey area for the 'don't knows'

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

-Courtney

And no, I had jeans and sneakers on - don't drag me into this thread

Snickers on your feet - two fetishes at once! "

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

However, I am not here to be drawn into a debate so thank you for your feedback. I won't be posting on this thread again "

I know you probably won't read this or respond but haven't you just agreed with me and disagreed with yourself?

Reply privately

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

It sounds fun, but I'd rather not have people distracted whilst driving

Reply privately

over a year ago

the last time a couple posted on here about doing something that was frowned upon by the vast majority of the forumites, they were forced to go UNLOS!!

posting anything in the forums gives you a 50/50 chance of people either picking up the thread and running with it or turning on the poster and vilifying them for having such bad taste....its always black and white with no grey area for the 'don't knows' "

I remember that one too , a bj while driving .

And that's something we enjoy too .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It sounds fun, but I'd rather not have people distracted whilst driving "

I would guess anyone driving through your home town at night when you're out , may well be very distracted

Reply privately

over a year ago

Also, how shit would the forums be if everyone only posted when they agreed? Christ on a bike that would be dull.

Reply privately

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"It sounds fun, but I'd rather not have people distracted whilst driving

I would guess anyone driving through your home town at night when you're out , may well be very distracted "

I once had something like that! I was sat at some traffic lights in Leeds after a glam night out and a minibus full of lads pulled up next to me. Owing to the angle of my roof and where they were, they couldn't see my face, all they could see were my boobs when I stretched. They enjoyed it, lets say. I'm glad I didn't burst their bubble by showing my face

Reply privately

over a year ago

There's one very handsome fab truck driver I'd flash any day of the week!"

flash me flash me flash me iv got a big one with a wide load!

Reply privately

over a year ago

'Driving' is the new 'stationary' now

Reply privately

By *ouple LearningCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

With the way this subject has gone I better not tell you that we will be going south on Tuesday morning, or that she may be bra less

Reply privately

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"I once posted that I put my feet on the dashboard as a passenger and people's reactions were startling. Flashing truck drivers?! I can only imagine!

-Courtney"

That was because people knew it could be dangerous and were concerned.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I drive HGVs and love it when I get flashed at

Reply privately

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Like some have said, what's the difference between a man and a woman flashing? And why should it be ok for a woman?

And why are people who disagree with illegal activities, in this case Indecent Exposure, slated for being moralistic?

If anyone posts about something they enjoy, that is against the law, why should everyone have to agree it's ok?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I once posted that I put my feet on the dashboard as a passenger and people's reactions were startling. Flashing truck drivers?! I can only imagine!

-Courtney

That was because people knew it could be dangerous and were concerned."

Yes, I know. But as I said, it taught me to not get too involved with discussions about driving on here. One or two people say something, then fine. That's what would happen in a face-to-face conversation. But on threads people just never stop. It can be quite full-on.

And I get that its a public forum and people can post what they want within the rules an everything else. But it doesn't change the fact that a full court press isn't always necessary and can sometimes be counterproductive.

-Courtney

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

Still against the law.. Still subjecting someone to something they may not want to see... Still could be others around, children, vulnerable adults.. Someone else driving... If it was a fella saying he flashed his cock at women he would be getting lynched.. why is it any different for a woman??

Yawn"

Would you yawn of your friend came home crying because she got flashed ny a bloke on her way home from work? Would you tell her it's all good fun and japes and horny games? Course you wouldn't.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

posting anything in the forums gives you a 50/50 chance of people either picking up the thread and running with it or turning on the poster and vilifying them for having such bad taste....its always black and white with no grey area for the 'don't knows' "

No one is forced to go UNLOS as a result of posting on the forums. They choose to go UNLOS because they can't deal with the fact that people didn't agree with them. No one told them to do it, no one held them to ransom to make then do it. They got embarrassed that their post was mot received in the manner they wanted and so close to delete their account rather than front it out. Their choice, nothing to do with anyone else.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

I don't think mods are paid

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

Seriously, I don't know how some people get through life being so easily offended with their superior morality "

What an absolute load of bollocks.

Hgv drivers are very often in accidents on motorways and other classes if Road, often down to lapses in concentration caused by tiredness etc. They are no less vulnerable to the effects if driving than any other road user.

It is very rare that there is only one horny hgv driver and a person flashing in a car on a stretch of motorway, there will be passing cars on that same stretch of road.

Are you saying that just because other people engage in dangerous activities behind the wheel we should all encourage more?

Reply privately

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

Oh I can see this thread going the same way as the one we had a while ago about wife giving hubby a blow job whilst driving .... that ended badly too

Reply privately

over a year ago

i won't be commenting on this thread was only a bit of fun to have my head ripped off good night all this trucker needs his sleep got to keep my eyes on the road tomorrow

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"i won't be commenting on this thread was only a bit of fun to have my head ripped off good night all this trucker needs his sleep got to keep my eyes on the road tomorrow "

Er ...you just did

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ok I meant any more this is my last comment

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Ok I meant any more this is my last comment "

Ah....but is it?

Reply privately

By *rinking-in-laCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

There is a lot of self richeousness/bollocks on display here.

I dare say we have contributed our share too but really. We are meant to be adults. The point scoring here is like watching a group of primary school kids.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I get by just fine on my morals.. And will never apologise for them... If someone flashed me anywhere then yes I would report it to man or woman.. As for how I would take reg down.. I have a good memory of I wouldn't need to take hands off the wheel.

It wasn't the hgv drivers I was disagreeing with was it.. It was others distracting them.

My uncle was crushed to death on a motorway by a sheet metal lorry.. Because the driver was distracted..... So yes it is a subject I feel strongly about. Regardless of what the distraction is.. . On phone, eating, changing CD.... But the subject wasn't about those distractions.

Reply privately

By *orny SailorMan
over a year ago

Harbor City

This is why I miss driving a truck (well lorry). I need to get my USA truck license...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Hgv drivers are very often in accidents on motorways and other classes if Road, often down to lapses in concentration caused by tiredness etc. They are no less vulnerable to the effects if driving than any other road user.

It is very rare that there is only one horny hgv driver and a person flashing in a car on a stretch of motorway, there will be passing cars on that same stretch of road.

Are you saying that just because other people engage in dangerous activities behind the wheel we should all encourage more? "

Hardly bollocks at all

HGVs spend more time on the road than any other vehicle, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 364 days a year! You claim HGVs are often involved? How many of them are the fault of the HGV driver? Lets see you provide some factual evidence where its "very often" the HGV drivers fault!

Secondly how do you know how rare it is for there to be just one HGV driver and one flasher together simultaneously? Lets see you back that up because unless your an expert yourself in flashing then you wouldn't have a clue! Also how on earth would other road users see the flasher? The car has to be side by side with the truck for a start! The passenger in order to flash, will have to turn towards the truck away from everyone elses line of vision. Even if you were following right behind the flashing car, you couldn't see anything because of the car seat being in the way!

As for your last comment, I at no point mentioned or promoted dangerous activities behind the wheel! But if you seriously think that flashing a HGV driver for approx 1-2 seconds as the car passes is going to cause him to lose control and drive down an embankment? Well ..... It's clearly you who's talking bollocks!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Id say one of the biggest dangers on britains riads is having false nails with sparp edges produding upto 2" out tge end of the fingers . Surely thats taking some control over a spin flung steering wheel ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Roads * before the grammer police slap a warrant without bail on my ass

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Id say one of the biggest dangers on britains riads is having false nails with sparp edges produding upto 2" out tge end of the fingers . Surely thats taking some control over a spin flung steering wheel ? "

Are you saying Edward Scissorhands shouldn't be driving?

Reply privately

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

Why do you love it ??

Selfishness?? Stupidity? You consider your sexual thrills are more important than other people's right to go about their business with out you forcing your fetishes and baps on to the unconsenting ?

You have a total disregard to the potential havoc you could cause? You want to keep the emergency services busy ? You enjoy the thrill of possible police action?? Take your pick .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lets all not forget that we all did once wander this earth naked tho eh .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Id say one of the biggest dangers on britains riads is having false nails with sparp edges produding upto 2" out tge end of the fingers . Surely thats taking some control over a spin flung steering wheel ?

Are you saying Edward Scissorhands shouldn't be driving? "

his best sticking to being a bush trimmer lol

hed have his hands full on here haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

Somebody above said what's the issue ??

Imagine the driver is not of this scene, and doesn't see it as a bit of a laugh, imagine he speeds up or slows down to keep in view of the flashe

So we have a driver who's speed is being affected, whilst his concentration is distracted.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Somebody above said what's the issue ??

Imagine the driver is not of this scene, and doesn't see it as a bit of a laugh, imagine he speeds up or slows down to keep in view of the flashe

So we have a driver who's speed is being affected, whilst his concentration is distracted.

"

when was the last recorded car pile up caused thru a woman flashing her tits ? I cant remember reading it in the headlines or seeing it on the news, so as someone has already stated . No need to iver dramatise things

Reply privately

over a year ago

when was the last recorded car pile up caused thru a woman flashing her tits ? I cant remember reading it in the headlines or seeing it on the news, so as someone has already stated . No need to iver dramatise things "

Of course, because anybody did cause a pile up through that would be so open about it and admit it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Southampton

when was the last recorded car pile up caused thru a woman flashing her tits ? I cant remember reading it in the headlines or seeing it on the news, so as someone has already stated . No need to iver dramatise things "

So the police would allow this behaviour on the road ? No they wouldn't ...there's a reason for that .

Reply privately

over a year ago

when was the last recorded car pile up caused thru a woman flashing her tits ? I cant remember reading it in the headlines or seeing it on the news, so as someone has already stated . No need to iver dramatise things

Of course, because anybody did cause a pile up through that would be so open about it and admit it "

the driver being flashed at would of course openly admit it to try and stay out of trouble ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Of course, because anybody did cause a pile up through that would be so open about it and admit it

the driver being flashed at would of course openly admit it to try and stay out of trouble ?

"

Excellent point

Reply privately

over a year ago

So the police would allow this behaviour on the road ? No they wouldn't ...there's a reason for that ."

i ask again . When was the last time anyone crashed from being flashed at ?

Hazzard perception is becoming a massive part of the driving test.

I have been trained to drive at high speed and how to regain control over a vehicle thats gone out of control and also to keep that vehicle under control

and i have also driven high speed motorbikes . Was riding slingshots long before the beginning age of secondary school

Reply privately

over a year ago

Southampton

And as I said ...would they flash if it was a police car ...no they wouldn't and there's a reason for that isn't there .

Until the police and high way code say it's fine to flash your baps at other drivers ,then quite simply they shouldn't flamin do it.

Also I don't care how long you've driven , what tests you've done ..NO ONE is infallible . If anything you should be even more a wear what moments lapse of concentration can do .

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

So the police would allow this behaviour on the road ? No they wouldn't ...there's a reason for that .

i ask again . When was the last time anyone crashed from being flashed at ?

Hazzard perception is becoming a massive part of the driving test.

I have been trained to drive at high speed and how to regain control over a vehicle thats gone out of control and also to keep that vehicle under control

and i have also driven high speed motorbikes . Was riding slingshots long before the beginning age of secondary school "

If you are so highly trained you should know that the best way to avoid an accident occurring is not to introduce any additional hazards.

You seem to be the stag of the hgv world but I'm guessing many aren't as highly trained and capable of you.

Whilst being flashed a pair of tits might not be a specific statistic for accidents I would wager that distractions are and having a pair of bristols waived at you whilst bombing down the m6 dies count as a distraction. Of course not every time it happens will result in an accident bit then not everytime someone uses their mobile phone does it result in an accident bit it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Your experiences are not the only experiences people have.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

Why does an accident have to have happened for it to be a bad thing? Why is it OK for a woman to flash unsuspecting people but not men? Why are people who do this allowed to force their sexual perversions on other people?

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"

Are you saying that just because other people engage in dangerous activities behind the wheel we should all encourage more?

Hardly bollocks at all

HGVs spend more time on the road than any other vehicle, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 364 days a year! You claim HGVs are often involved? How many of them are the fault of the HGV driver? Lets see you provide some factual evidence where its "very often" the HGV drivers fault!

Secondly how do you know how rare it is for there to be just one HGV driver and one flasher together simultaneously? Lets see you back that up because unless your an expert yourself in flashing then you wouldn't have a clue! Also how on earth would other road users see the flasher? The car has to be side by side with the truck for a start! The passenger in order to flash, will have to turn towards the truck away from everyone elses line of vision. Even if you were following right behind the flashing car, you couldn't see anything because of the car seat being in the way!

As for your last comment, I at no point mentioned or promoted dangerous activities behind the wheel! But if you seriously think that flashing a HGV driver for approx 1-2 seconds as the car passes is going to cause him to lose control and drive down an embankment? Well ..... It's clearly you who's talking bollocks! "

This is a quote from you original post that I had quoted

All pretty dangerous thinhs to do while driving I'm sure you would agree? Mentioned by you, yes? OK not condoning but implying that because they happen it should be OK for people to flash hgv drivers.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Why does an accident have to have happened for it to be a bad thing? Why is it OK for a woman to flash unsuspecting people but not men? Why are people who do this allowed to force their sexual perversions on other people? "

Because women flashing men ranks with kissing and receiving oral sex as top things swingers must enjoy. If you don't you aren't a proper swinger.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why does an accident have to have happened for it to be a bad thing? Why is it OK for a woman to flash unsuspecting people but not men? Why are people who do this allowed to force their sexual perversions on other people?

Because women flashing men ranks with kissing and receiving oral sex as top things swingers must enjoy. If you don't you aren't a proper swinger. "

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Because women flashing men ranks with kissing and receiving oral sex as top things swingers must enjoy. If you don't you aren't a proper swinger.

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

All this outrage and furious debate.

I doubt one person has had their opinion changed.

Pointless really as there is no form of words which will do that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"…

All pretty dangerous thinhs to do while driving I'm sure you would agree? Mentioned by you, yes? OK not condoning but implying that because they happen it should be OK for people to flash hgv drivers. "

You really need to understand the words you're using. At what point did I imply that anything I see on the roads was ok? I said I saw worse things on the road than a HGV driver being flashed momentarily. At no point did I say "Hey it's ok!"

I spend longer than two seconds looking in my mirrors to check for car drivers stuck in my blind spot before I change lanes! Is that classed as a lapse of concentration? I don't think so. It's actually heightened concentration and a better sensw of awareness. HGV drivers have to be aware of whats happening all around them not just tunnel visioning on their lane looking dead ahead! That's how accidents happen! By approaching A slower vehicle and not looking ahead and anticipating a lane change in time! Looking for lead times of 15 seconds or more, calculating how much time we have before that car in the middle lane catches up and makes the lane change impossible!

On the once in a blue moon rarest of occasions we do gwt flashed, it's the bloody least of our worries on the road.

Spend a day with a professional driver and see the kind of shit he has to deal with

Reply privately

over a year ago

"…

All pretty dangerous thinhs to do while driving I'm sure you would agree? Mentioned by you, yes? OK not condoning but implying that because they happen it should be OK for people to flash hgv drivers.

You really need to understand the words you're using. At what point did I imply that anything I see on the roads was ok? I said I saw worse things on the road than a HGV driver being flashed momentarily. At no point did I say "Hey it's ok!"

I spend longer than two seconds looking in my mirrors to check for car drivers stuck in my blind spot before I change lanes! Is that classed as a lapse of concentration? I don't think so. It's actually heightened concentration and a better sensw of awareness. HGV drivers have to be aware of whats happening all around them not just tunnel visioning on their lane looking dead ahead! That's how accidents happen! By approaching A slower vehicle and not looking ahead and anticipating a lane change in time! Looking for lead times of 15 seconds or more, calculating how much time we have before that car in the middle lane catches up and makes the lane change impossible!

On the once in a blue moon rarest of occasions we do gwt flashed, it's the bloody least of our worries on the road.

Spend a day with a professional driver and see the kind of shit he has to deal with "

Now this is a well crafted and reasoned post , by a truck driver . Hopefully the haters will think for a moment before beating on about what if s and how wrong it is .

This is reality , and if the woman gets a thrill and the trucker a quick buzz , no harm done .

If the trucker is offended , hey ho .... Far worse things to get upset about .

And the likelihood of a pile up or an accident is very unlikely . It's far more likely if the trucker is bored out of his head and a bit drowsy . A quick flash would wake him up and help,his concentration

Reply privately

over a year ago

Southampton

Yes I'm sure the police see it as public service .

Reply privately

over a year ago

My friend and I were on a bus and we got out boobs out ,we were in the back seat .The truck drivers put there thumbs up and smiled .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

My friend and I were on a bus and we got out boobs out ,we were in the back seat .The truck drivers put there thumbs up and smiled . "

Did he crash into the back of you or drive down an embankment in a total lapse of concentration caused by seeing some breasts for the first time in his life? No? Like the professional he was he carried on unfazed

Reply privately

By *orthwest_cplCouple
over a year ago

Stretford

"…

This is reality , and if the trucker gets a thrill and the woman a quick buzz , no harm done .

If the woman is offended , hey ho .... Far worse things to get upset about ."

Just a slight change in words but how does it look now?

I fail to understand how indecent exposure is so very wrong when it's a cock, but perfectly OK and get over it when it's a pair of tits.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"…

This is reality , and if the trucker gets a thrill and the woman a quick buzz , no harm done .

If the woman is offended , hey ho .... Far worse things to get upset about .

I fail to understand how indecent exposure is so very wrong when it's a cock, but perfectly OK and get over it when it's a pair of tits.

"

I wouldn't be offended if man got cock out .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

My friend and I were on a bus and we got out boobs out ,we were in the back seat .The truck drivers put there thumbs up and smiled .

Did he crash into the back of you or drive down an embankment in a total lapse of concentration caused by seeing some breasts for the first time in his life? No? Like the professional he was he carried on unfazed "

They were very professional indeed nobody harmed

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"…

I wouldn't be offended if man got cock out . "

So because you like it we should tell everyone it's ok to do?

Reply privately

By *orthwest_cplCouple
over a year ago

Stretford

"…

I wouldn't be offended if man got cock out . "

But maybe your daughter or your mother might be? If it's not consensual then it's wrong, no matter who is doing it.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"…

But maybe your daughter or your mother might be? If it's not consensual then it's wrong, no matter who is doing it."

I think a lot of people fail to understand the consensual part of this which is fairly worrying...but hey it's just a bit of fun.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is anyone going to say anything new?

This is going around in circles. Boring.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe because your a fucking plank?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"…

But maybe your daughter or your mother might be? If it's not consensual then it's wrong, no matter who is doing it."

It's a swinging site ffs if a man got cock out I wouldn't be offended.Get off high horse lol take a chill pill .

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"…

Spend a day with a professional driver and see the kind of shit he has to deal with "

You do know that implying something means you don't have to state it is OK don't you?

That's the meaning of imply. (you seem to like that smile so thought I'd give you one back)

Regardless of how awesome a driver you are distractions happen and to introduce one more just for titillation is, in my book, silly and dangerous regardless of you professional status.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Maybe because your a fucking plank?"

What is it with people who confuse debate with slinging insults

Reply privately